Twisted Night

Story Info
She finds the man of her dreams, but is he really it?
18.3k words
4.58
61.3k
17

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

I sit alone in the dark, watching the strange ones walk by and stare at me. I sit in my car, the only thing on is the radio which is blasting the lyrics to Adema's "Giving In." The lights are off in the car, and the streetlights around me are all dead. The only light given to me is by the bright, beautiful full moon. The strange ones look at me as they walk by. They see a woman, dressed in black, sitting in her cherry red mustang. The mixture of the moonlight, the black clothes, and my raven black hair make me appear even more pale then I am. My sapphire blue eyes return their stares as my ruby red lips smirk at them. I've been told I look exquisite when I smile; I rarely ever do. Nothing seems to make me want to anymore...except him. The tight, leather pants soon become uncomfortable on my long legs, and I want to get out of them as soon as I can. The chain around my waist seems to catch my interest at the moment as my fingers unconsciously begin to play with it. I should start going back to the gym; he likes his women in shape, and I want to stay that way. I've always been thin and tall. At twenty-one, I now stand a full 5'8" and I love it. I am fully aware that I am attractive; I have men coming on to me all the time, but this one is different. He's a challenge to me.

The light in his bedroom is no more, but his living room comes to life a moment later. A few minutes pass and that room becomes dark also. He'll be on the move soon. I light one of my Marb. menthols and inhale deeply. All of a sudden I am a roaring sea of nerves as his door opens and closes. I have seen him out in the sunlight very few times, so it's safe to say that he is a nighthawk. That doesn't bother me. All it means is that we have yet another common interest.

I watch as he gets into his car; my anticipation grows. He really is on the move now. I follow him, keeping a good distance behind. My Vincent, my beautiful Vincent, where are you off to tonight? He's your usual tall, dark, and handsome man: dark brown hair with unusual emerald green eyes that turn almost golden when he's angry. He's European, but I am not sure from which country, yet. He has luscious, full lips that have a little natural pout to them. His body is a nice build, not too muscular but not too...I can't think of the word I'm looking for. He has an average build, but he's not all hard muscle. You can tell that you'd be comfortable cuddling up to him. He stands at a wonderful 6'1", and he towers over many. His hair is well maintained and looks best when it looks messy. How I long to run my fingers through that soft hair. His scent is tantalizing. Every time I have been near enough to him, I smell the scent of Curve. I wonder how he smells freshly out of the shower. His clothes vary so much. There have been times where I have seen him wear a very nicely, tight, fitting t-shirt with khakis to a band t-shirt with cargo jeans. I guess he can be comfortable in just about anything. Tonight, he chose to go with a tight, black shirt with black pants. We've reached his destination of one of the clubs he frequents.

I'm not sure what it is about him, but whatever it is, I am very drawn to him. We enter the club, and I go straight to the bar and order a glass of Alize. The bartender does not card me; I have become a regular here. I make my money in various ways, all legal. Relatives that passed away all left me more money than I knew what to do with. The club I sit in, I own, but no one knows this. I like to keep a low profile with certain things. I own many places, and I do not need to work. I have money invested everywhere, including the stock market.

I watch him make his way into the crowd, as if he was looking for someone. He finds a woman and begins to move to the rhythm with her. I finish my drink and decide to make my way over, stopping every once in a while to dance with random men. Their hands wander over me as I rub up against them, all the while keeping my eyes on Vincent. His sweet voice is trapped inside my head, caressing my senses. I want to go to him, but something is keeping me at bay. Our eyes meet, and neither of us can look away. I begin walking towards him as if in a trace, then, I lose him. One minute he was there, the next he was gone, as if he disappeared. My heart drops to my stomach as I frantically search the club for him. I run outside, and his car is gone. I've lost him for tonight. Resigned, I drive to my home by the ocean and sleep the day away, awaiting to try again the next night.

I awake fully rested, yet exhausted. I check my machine and decide to return none of the calls. With the radio on, I get into the shower and relax for a bit, letting the hot stream of water beat on my skin. When I emerge, my skin looks sunburned, but I feel wonderful. My choice of clothes for tonight is a low cut, almost see-through red top with a long, black skirt, slits almost up to the hips with short shorts sewn in underneath. I slip on my sandals that make me about three inches taller, and I am dressed. I line my eyes with black eyeliner to give them an appearance of a cat's eyes. On my lips, I put only a touch of cherry flavored lip gloss that I will carry with me for the rest of the night. I add some mascara, spray on some body splash, grab my purse and keys, and am out the door. I grab bite to eat and then am on my way to explore the night once again. I feel so free!

I meet up with some friends for dinner, and we talk about pointless things. None of them know about my obsession with Vincent, and that is how I would prefer it remain. We break away with plans to hit the stores tomorrow afternoon.

I reach his home later than I usually do, so I don't wait for too long before he is out the door. Tonight, his destination is another club, one where a few of the workers know I am the owner, but they keep things quiet. Vincent came into my hometown not too long ago. He has only been here for a little over three months, and I have been following him for half that time now. I have begun to notice that the only clubs he goes to are the ones I own. Tonight, I plan to make my move. I just hope I don't lose him again.

We reach the club, and I watch him go stand in line. A few minutes pass by, and as he reaches the front, I get out of the car, and walk straight in to the club while he still waits to get in. I feel him watching me as I enter the club. I want to turn around and let him know that I am aware that he's watching. I feel a need for him growing inside me. I walk in and look around, finding friends that I am able to flirt with through out the night. I hate having myself look like I am alone and out of place or desperate. Vincent finally gets in and I watch him. I watch him search the crowd, and like last night, he looks like he's searching for someone. Finding a woman of his taste, he places his hands on her tiny waist and starts moving with her. I watch his lips as he speaks to the woman he's dancing with. I want to feel those lips upon mine. Finally, I catch him looking my way, and I catch his eye. Slowly, I make my way over to him and start moving to the music with him, taking his attention off the other woman. My eyes never leaving his face, and I take his hands into mine and pull him to the bar.

"Can I buy you a drink, sexy?"

His lips come close to my ear, almost kissing it as he tells me his drink. We move to go outside so we can talk. He gives me an odd look as I am handed his drink and wink at the bartender as we walk towards and out the back door.

"I'm Vincent. Does a beautiful angel, such as yourself, have a name?" He smiles wickedly at me, making me melt.

"My name is Taylor." My eyes sparkle as I look into his. His eyes are captivating. Actually, hypnotizing is a better word for it. I find myself getting lost in his eyes. He licks his lips, and I follow every motion of his tongue. I begin to lose myself to my thoughts and then I am brought back to reality.

"So what does Miss Taylor do for a living? It is 'Miss', isn't it?"

His voice is so soothing, so sweet, but there is a glimmer of authority in it.

"Yes, it is Miss. I live. What else is there to know?" I'm feeling very playful with him, and I honestly don't know why. Usually, I would find a way to avoid the question, but I don't know.

His eyes are full of playfulness. He doesn't mind my joke.

"Live, don't we all? This is your club, is it not?" He smiles wickedly at me again. I really love his smile.

"And what makes you think I own this place?"

"Well, let's see...You just walked in while everyone else is made to wait out here. You order me a drink and wink your way out of the bill. You walk around like you own the place. What wouldn't make me think that this place is yours?"

He takes my hands into his and runs his thumbs back and forth over my palms.

"Okay, I know the bouncer, and the bartender is an old friend from college. I get free drinks here all the time whenever he works."

"And yet, you talked to him as if you barely know him."

"Okay, okay, you've got me." I smile sweetly at him, trying to fix my lie. I've been caught. I should've thought of something better from the start. "I'm here so much, I basically have a tab. Every time I order a drink, they put it on my tab. I pay it at the end of the week." I laugh as I gaze into his eyes again. "I'm pretty well known around here. And it's not like I drink so much that my bill gets really high. They've never had a problem with me, and they trust me. Why am I babbling so much? I never babble this much. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." I start to relax as he pulls me a bit closer.

"Taylor, dear, no matter how well you are known at a bar, club, or restaurant, they always make you pay at the end of the night......well, unless you know the owner or are the owner yourself. And how do you explain walking around like you own the place?" Still smiling at me, he pulls me a little more closer, mischief dancing around in his sparkling eyes.

I bite down on my lower lip, wondering how the hell I got myself into this. Usually, I have no problem getting out of these situations, and now, I can't seem to say anything right....or is it just that he's that good? He definitely is that gorgeous.

"I just have that kind of personality. Every where I go, it's like I own the place. I'm just that good." I wink at him, hoping that was good enough.

"And the tabs?" Again, he pulls me closer to him. We are now only inches apart.

My voice is a whisper as I speak to him again. "I already explained about the tab."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Honey, you need to learn to lie a little better to perfect strangers."

Looking into his eyes, they seemed to be alive for a moment, as if he knew I have been following him. I shiver slightly and concern flashes across his face.

"Are you cold? Do you want to go back inside, maybe go someplace else?" He sounded really worried, as if he knew me and we were out on a date.

"I'm fine, really. I just got a chill, and that's all. I'm okay now."

We look into each other's eyes, and once again, I am completely captivated by him.

"You know, we both know that you own this club and several others, but don't worry, I won't breathe a word." He brushes he thumb across my cheek, and my head leans into the palm of his hand. "And I am not interested in you for your money or your looks. You're very unique, Taylor. I have never met anyone like you. Not anyone brave enough to follow a complete stranger around for over a month."

I blink and look up at him, shock in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I know I couldn't've heard right. He did not just admit that he knew I have been watching him.

"I said that I have never met anyone like you. You're beautiful and smart and you carry yourself well. What did you think I said?" Again, there is that look of mischief in his eyes.

"I didn't hear you. I didn't think you said anything."

Anything I was about to say is cut off by the sweetest, softest kiss I have ever had. His lips feel so good on mine. I would die if this moment ended right now.

He starts to pull away, and I lean into him. I don't want the kiss to end, but I know it has to, but not yet. Finally, we both pull away, and his eyes are sparkling.

"I've wanted to do that since I first saw you, Taylor."

He smiles at me, and I smile back. I crave him more and more as each moment goes by, and it seems like he knows it. I can't speak. His kiss has taken my breath away. We gaze into each other's eyes. I have an urge to be completely honest with him, but I can't be.

"I know more about you than you think, Taylor, and I know how much you know about me." His face is a mask of seriousness all of a sudden.

"How do you know this?" I look at him, feeling very confused but unafraid.

"Come with me. We have much to talk about, my dear."

He's hypnotizing me, or is he? I want to go with him. I've wanted to since the first night I saw him. He knows what I've been doing, I can see it in his eyes, but I still feel no fear. If he is doing something to me, it's making me trust him.

We walk to his car, but I tell him that I'll follow in my car. He shrugs it off and walks to his car. As I reach my own, I begin to wonder what the hell I'm doing. He waits for me at the exit, and I follow him. He's driving home. Does he think he's getting lucky tonight? I may really like him and everything, but I do not plan on sleeping with him.

Finally, we arrive. I sit in my car, looking at the home I have watched for so long. He parks his car and walks over to mine. He opens my door for me and holds out his hand. I take it, and he helps me out of my car.

"Don't look so worried. I will not hurt you, and you know it." He smiles at me as we walk to the front door.

He opens the door, and I follow him inside. It's a beautiful home that is wonderfully decorated. He takes a hold of my hand as he gives me a tour of his home. We end up in the kitchen where he offers me something to drink.

"I have Alize. I know it's your favorite." He looks at me with his beautiful smile.

I shake my head; I don't want a clouded mind while I'm here. That's the last thing I need. I want to be fully aware of what is going on and I want to be able to remember everything later. He takes a bottle of red wine from his fridge and pours himself a glass. Then, we head to his living room and sit, facing each other. He looks me up and down, kind of sizing me up. I don't know if this should bother me or not. We talk for a few minutes and he takes a sip of his wine, his thick, red wine.

"How old is that you're drinking? And why is it so thick?"

He looks at me with an evil grin on his face. "Actually, it's not that old. A close friend had it shipped to me to try it. As for the thickness, I have no clue."

"It's so dark and thick it reminds me of the blood bags you see in those hospital TV shows."

He laughs and as I realized what I just said, I laugh with him. A few hours pass, and I begin to feel that I have known him forever. We continue on like this until 4 AM, when I look at my watch.

"Wow, I didn't realize it was so late. I should go, and we should definitely do this again tomorrow night. Um, I mean tonight." I smile and wink, and he agrees.

Vincent walks me to my car and opens the door for me. We catch each other's eyes, and he kisses me. I wrap my arms around his waist, holding him tightly to me, not yet wanting to go. His lips are very close to my ear, almost kissing it. His sweet, sexy voice whispers into my ear.

"We will meet again, my sweet Taylor. Meet me here, around 9, all right?"

His lips brush my ear as his warm breath makes me tingle. I nod, afraid that my voice will fail me. He kisses me once again, and then, I am in my car, on my way home too awake to sleep. I'm too excited to sleep. He is more perfect than I imagined him to be, more sweet, more sexy, and more powerful. And his eyes...his eyes are so captivating, so beautiful. It makes me just want to tie and handcuff him to the bed and just ravage him! Wait, what am I thinking? Wasn't I just thinking before I entered his home that he wasn't going to get "lucky" with me so easily? It's probably just the shock or just the fact that we hit it off so well. I'll be fine after some sleep, I hope.

I dream of a paradise so beautiful, I don't know if my words will justify it. Green, full trees are everywhere, and in the center of it all is this beautiful waterfall. It reminds me of Niagara Falls. Everything is so green and luscious. It makes you feel so alive. I walk to the lake that the waterfall splashes down to, and in my bikini, I dive into the lake. I swim around, enjoying the warmth and the beauty, and then I feel a presence in my private paradise. I look up to see Vincent staring down at me with a beautiful smile on his face. As I am about to ask him to join me, he dives in and swims over to the middle of the lake where I am at. Taking me into his arms, he pulls me close to him and gives me a passionate kiss. His embrace feels so good to me that I never want him to let me go. After playing in the water together, playing chasing games, and some more kissing, I emerge from the lake to find a towel lying in the lush grass by the water. I lie down and relax. Almost dozing off, I feel his shadow upon me and his hand moving up and down my thigh. I relax as I get more used to his touch. He leans over and kisses me once again. I open my eyes to find myself in a cabin beautifully decorated. I lay in a bed with him next to me. I am wearing a soft, light sundress, and he is wearing a pair of khaki shorts. He has a wonderful chest. He looks at me, and I no longer wonder how we got here. I only know that we are still in my paradise but indoors with more privacy. His hand is now upon my hips, his touch so soft and delicate. His hand begins to move up, and I awake.

The phone...that stupid, annoying phone. I really should turn off the ringer in my room when I go to sleep. I answer to get rid of the damned noise and look at the time. It's only a little after noon. It’s one of my close friends only calling to remind me of our lunch date today. I unwillingly leave my bed and go to take a shower. I chose to wear a black pair of Lycra pants that flare out at the bottom. I pull on my black, leather boots and begin my search for a top to wear. I finally settle upon a red, transparent top. The area over my breasts has double the material so you cannot see as well through it. I apply my make up before putting on my shirt, and with a red bra underneath, I am almost ready to go. Brushing out my hair and applying some of my cherry flavored lip-gloss, I toss on my shirt, grab my purse and my keys, and am out of the door.

I pull into the parking lot, drawing every one's attention with the top of my car down and my music blasting; I seem out of place. I park and walk towards the restaurant with an aura of power all around me. I join my friends at a table, and we bullshit again. When done with our lunch, we each go to our own car and meet at the mall. We walk around window shopping until I stop in shock when I see the exact sundress from my dream. Immediately, leaving my friends behind, I go in and purchase the dress, thinking that Vincent would love it. I neatly tuck the bag away in my purse, not wanting any of them to see it, not knowing why. Finally, they are all ready to leave, and we go our separate ways.

I arrive at home and am eager to try on my new dress. It's not something I would normally be seen in, but it is beautiful. The dress itself is a light blue with dark purple irises on it. The material is very light, almost sheer. I don't want to take it off just yet, so I just sit back and relax, watching some TV. I begin to drift off to sleep when my phone rings. Not feeling like rushing to answer, my machine picks up by the time I get there. I answer and turn off the machine. It's Vincent, calling to make sure I haven't forgotten about our date. My heart starts pounding as I grow even more anxious. How did he get my number? Did I give it to him last night? Does it matter? No, it doesn't. His sweet voice caresses my senses as he tells me to wear something that would be unusual for me to wear. I look at myself in the mirror and tell him that won't be difficult. He leaves me wanting more. I look at my watch and discover we were talking for over an hour. I had to re-do my hair and make sure I looked perfect for him. How I want to look perfect for him. By the time I am done, it is almost time for me to leave. My heart starts to beat super fast again as I anticipate seeing him again. I pace myself as I walk to my car and try not to speed to his house. I succeed in not getting pulled over. He is standing in the doorway, waiting, when I pull up. He walks to my car as I park and kill the engine. My door opens, and I am already mesmerized by him.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers