Twisted Summer

Story Info
Siblings, girlfriend, and a shared fantasy.
6.9k words
4.65
196.5k
218
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,601 Followers

My mother had invited me and my girlfriend to come stay for a few days. She of course 'just happened' to mention that my twenty year old younger sister Elizabeth would be there too and it had been such a long time since the whole family had been together. I'm sure she did miss us but I think the invitation really had more to do with her wanting to meet Rachel, who I had been seeing for just over six months but had never met my parents. Rachel said she was okay with it so I shrugged and told mom we would be there.

The weather actually turned out to be pretty nice while we were there and we spent a lot of time outside. Rachel hit it off quite well with both my parents and my sister but still stuck fairly close to me most of the time. One afternoon were sitting out next to the pool sipping on drinks when she made a comment that almost made me spit mine back out.

"You know, your sister kinda has a nice ass," she said.

A quick glance around the area confirmed that no one else was close enough to hear; dad was still at the barbecue, mom was inside somewhere and Liz had just surfaced from diving into the pool. Presumably Rachel had taken the opportunity to check her out before she had jumped in.

One thing I had never figured out about Rachel was whether or not she was actually into girls. I'm pretty sure she just liked teasing me, and let's face it there are significantly worse ways to be teased, but every now and then she would say something that left me unsure. Like remarking on my sister's ass for instance.

"What the hell Rachel?" I hissed.

She broke out into that weird smile she always gives me when she messes with me and tilted her head a little.

"What's the matter? You know I'm right." I shook my head but she persisted. "You gonna tell me you never once checked her out? Not once?"

"Okay, maybe a couple times," I relented hoping it would satisfy her. "But she's my baby sister, you don't think about that kind of thing y'know?"

"I know, I'm just teasing. You still love me right?"

Rachel whipped out her puppy dog eyes on me and I sighed dramatically.

"You know I do, even if I don't understand why sometimes."

"It's 'cause I'm hot and I put up with you," she explained patiently.

"Oh yeah, that's it."

I smiled and leaned in for her apology kiss before settling back into my chair. Only a few minutes afterward Elizabeth pulled herself out of the pool and I shook my head slightly to myself. I didn't understand the idea of swimming for a couple minutes at a time then taking a break but she seemed to enjoy it so who was I to say anything.

Despite my protests I found my attention drawn to my sister's body as she picked up her towel and dried off. It's not like it was my fault she looked good in a swimsuit was it? Realizing Rachel would be watching me I turned back to her to find her smirking knowingly at me.

"Whatever, you're just jealous you don't have a hot sister," I said.

I closed my eyes and leaned back hoping to avoid any further teasing but was actually surprised by her response.

"I kinda am actually," Rachel said wistfully. "I never had siblings growing up, you're lucky."

She seemed completely serious which, while not unheard of, did throw me off balance a little.

"Well it's not always that great really," I said. "I mean don't get me wrong I love my sister, but I've heard horror stories from other people and even me and Liz don't always get along."

"Always wanted a big brother," she said, completely ignoring me. "I used to have a friend who lived a few houses down the road who had an older brother. I think he was probably my first crush. Bit weird crushing on an older brother figure I guess, but what can you do?" She looked at me with her head tilted slightly. "You think Liz ever thought about you that way? Maybe we could compare notes."

And we were back to the teasing, that didn't take long. I was saved from a conversation I was unprepared to deal with by my sister who came over to join us with her towel draped over one shoulder.

"Hey, what you guys talking about?" Elizabeth asked.

"Siblings," I said. "Rach thinks you're lucky for having a brother."

"Aw, of course I'm lucky. I wuvs my big bwuvver," she said and gave me a big hug.

I noticed immediately that although she had towelled off, her suit was still wet. Her top left a big damp spot on my shirt causing both girls to giggle as Liz sat down on the chair beside us. I didn't really care about the shirt but I was somewhat concerned about the hug. My sister had pressed her boobs into my chest pretty firmly in order to get me as wet as possible and I couldn't help but notice how nice they felt against me; just like if they had belonged to any other girl.

I wished Rachel hadn't said anything because now that I had started thinking about Liz I was finding it difficult to get it out of my head. It would have been nice if there was some mechanism in my brain that would leave me incapable of viewing my sister as anything other than my sister. All I really had was a half-assed self-inflicted mental slap on the wrist anytime my thoughts turned inappropriate.

Fortunately with Rachel and Elizabeth getting along the way they were they could mostly carry the conversation themselves and leave me to my own devices. The only problem was if one of them decided to pick on me the other tended to back them up. Mostly I didn't worry about that so much but Rachel's comments regarding my sister had hit uncomfortably close to home and those kinds of thoughts were not ones I wanted anyone else to know.

****

I made it to bedtime without any further mishaps much to my relief. Rachel and I were sharing my old room which was right next to Elizabeth's. When I entered the room after going to the bathroom I found Rachel sitting on the bed in her nightshirt waiting for me. Oddly she had her hair up in a ponytail which was not something she usually did just before bedtime.

"Hey big brother," she greeted me cheerfully.

"Uh, what?"

"I'm glad you're back, I miss you so much when you're away," she continued. "Do you mind if I stay with you for a while? We hardly get a chance to be alone anymore."

So Rachel was pretending to be my little sister now, what the hell was that about? Unless our earlier conversation hadn't been quite as much about teasing me as I thought. I recalled her mentioning a brother fantasy earlier and despite myself I felt a small shiver run up my spine.

"Yeah, sure," I croaked.

She smiled and scooted over on the bed to make room for me. She lay on her side facing away from me and I instinctively spooned up against her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Mmm, you're so warm," Rachel cooed. "I wish we could sleep together every night big brother."

There was a subtle emphasis on her final two words as though she was trying to make sure I was going to play along.

"I bet you do, but I don't think that's all you want."

"What do you mean?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"I mean you jump in my bed with hardly any clothes on, you're being bad aren't you little sister?" Emulating Rachel I stressed the last two words of my question.

"Nuh-uh, I wouldn't do that," she protested, shaking her head.

"Really? I think you would. Are you even wearing panties under your shirt?"

I was gambling a little on that one, but knowing Rachel I didn't think there was much risk of being wrong. When she didn't answer me I knew I guessed correctly.

"Well, aren't you going to answer? Do I need to check for myself?" I asked.

Rachel continued to shake her head into the pillow but made no move to stop me as I slid my hand up her bare leg under her shirt. I took my time running my fingers lightly over her thigh and I felt her legs part slightly for me.

"Just what I thought little sister, you're being a bad girl aren't you?"

"I'm sorry, I can't help that I'm like that. Please don't tell daddy," she begged.

I had to admit this new game was really turning me on. If I had known this was what Rachel was working toward when she had been teasing me earlier I probably would have even played along a little.

"Don't worry baby," I whispered in her ear. "You may be a bad little girl, but you're my bad little girl. I wouldn't let anything happen to you."

"Promise?"

"I promise," I assured her. "I love my little sister and I'm going to take care of her always."

Rachel squealed softly and squirmed against me as my fingers ran gently over her pussy. She usually kept it nicely trimmed but as I explored further I realized that she had shaved her it completely bare. I had no idea when she had found time to do that but I didn't really care either, I was too busy enjoying the feeling of her smooth cunt.

"Mmm, you feel so good down there. So wet," I added as I slid a finger between her pussy lips.

"You like it? I didn't know if it would be okay," she told me nervously.

God Rachel was playing her part well.

"I love it baby. And it's all mine isn't it?"

"Yes," she hissed as I slid a second finger inside her. "It's all yours, anytime you want. No one else will... ooh," she trailed off as I found her clit with my thumb.

Rachel moaned appreciatively as my experienced hand worked her toward a quick orgasm. I was beginning to get worried about the level of noise she was making but there wasn't much I could do about it. My free hand was trapped between us and there was no way I was going to stop masturbating her while she was on the verge of cumming; I knew better than that.

Before long I felt the familiar tensing of her muscles as she came on my fingers and I smiled to myself. I was getting pretty good at that. When her moaning subsided and her body relaxed I carefully pulled my hand away from her pussy. Before I could move them far she grabbed them and pulled them to her mouth.

"I made a mess didn't I big brother? Don't worry, I'll clean you up," she said.

First she licked one finger up and down then the other before sucking them both into her mouth. I groaned as she cleaned her own juices off of me and pressed my body in tighter against her.

"Hey, who's being bad now?" Rachel giggled after releasing my hand.

My cock was poking into her butt pretty firmly and I had no doubt that was what she was referring to.

"Don't worry, your sister will take care of you," she continued as she slid down to my waist.

She pulled down my shorts and gasped as my erection sprung free. Her hand was on it almost instantly and she looked up at me mischievously.

"It's so big," she breathed. "I don't know if it will all fit in my mouth."

I knew for a fact that Rachel could get my entire cock in her mouth without much difficulty, but for the purposes of the game I said nothing. She worked it in clumsily, pulling back every so often to give it small licks up and down the shaft with the tip of her tongue. Eventually I caught on that she had no intention of actually giving me a proper blowjob.

"Are you having trouble baby?" I asked. "I know somewhere it might fit easier."

Her eyes widened in a good approximation of shock as she sat up.

"We can't do that!" she exclaimed. "That's..."

"Bad? I know. You're my bad little girl aren't you?"

She smiled happily at me before biting her lip and raising herself up so her hips were poised above mine. Her pussy was so close to my cock I could almost feel the heat coming from it and I had to fight the urge to pull her down onto me.

"Are you sure?" she asked nervously.

"I'm sure. I love you and I want you, it can be our secret."

Rachel looked away from me for a second and I think she actually managed a real blush for a moment.

"Okay, I'll do it for you big brother. Anything you want," she said, the last part barely a whisper.

She had the bottom of her shirt pulled up around her waist giving me an unobstructed view as she sank down onto my cock. I had been inside her many times before but I felt this time I wouldn't last as long as usual, not with how turned on I was. This time she didn't pretend to have any problems and soon my erection was completely buried inside her.

"Ooh," she cooed. "I'm so full, feels so good."

Rachel started rocking on top of me, letting my cock slide out a few inches before disappearing back inside her. I tugged at the bottom of her shirt and without hesitation she pulled it over her head. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the bed to either side of me as she increased her pace. Her eyes had a wild look to them and I could tell she was losing focus on our game.

"I'm gonna cum soon baby," I whispered as I ran my hand up her naked thigh to her ass and back down her leg.

She nodded in acknowledgement but said nothing. I felt my first jets of cum spurt into her pussy moments later and saw a feral smile cross her face briefly before she slowed her movements and finally climbed off me.

"How was that big brother," she murmured as she stretched out beside me on the bed.

"That was good baby, so good."

I enfolded Rachel in my arms and kissed her gently on the top of her head before settling in comfortably.

"That was kinda hot," she whispered, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, it was," I agreed. "I just hope Liz didn't hear it."

"Are you kidding? She's like three feet away through a little-bitty wall, she heard everything."

"Whatever," I said dismissively as I failed to hold back a yawn.

I knew she was just teasing again, but at the same time I worried she might be right.

****

It didn't take long the next morning before I began to suspect that my sister had indeed heard more of our role-playing than I would have liked. All through breakfast I felt as though she was looking at me funny and she seemed quieter than normal. I had to remind myself that I could just be imagining things and the best thing to do was just act normal until I had something more definite to go on.

Rachel of course didn't seem the least bit bothered by the possibility that we had been overheard. Then again, it wasn't her sister we might have weirded out. I was glad she was still her usual talkative self though because between her and mom the rest of us hardly needed to say anything.

After breakfast I retreated to the back yard to try and get at least a little time on my own to think. I had pretty much decided that I wasn't too bothered by the shared fantasy Rachel and I had acted out the previous night. Much as I had never liked to think about that sort of thing, the fact was that it was only a fantasy and wasn't hurting anyone. Besides, even though it was a little sick I could hardly deny to myself that I had enjoyed it. Mainly I just really, really hoped that Elizabeth didn't know what we had been up to. That could be awkward.

"Hey, what ya doing?" called Rachel.

"Nothing. Thinking, you know," I replied as she came over to sit beside me.

"About last night still? Me too," she purred.

"Yeah, but not like that," I said, rolling my eyes. "And they say it's guys who only think about sex."

"Speaking of sex, your mom just went for a walk and your dad's already gone to work...."

She reached her hand out to cup my crotch through my shorts and I had to quickly pull it off. It hadn't escaped me that she had purposefully failed to mention my sister.

"And what about Liz?" I asked.

"Oh, I dunno. Inside somewhere I guess," Rachel replied with a shrug. "Come on, what's the big deal? She already got to listen to us fucking last night."

"You don't know that," I argued unconvincingly.

"Puh-wese big brother," she pouted. "I want to try with my mouth again, I think I can do better this time."

I sucked in my breath involuntarily, her little girl voice was getting better and I had always had a difficult time saying no to her as it was. Seeing my resistance crumbling Rachel knelt in front of me and worked my slowly hardening cock from my shorts. She happily licked and stroked my growing erection until it achieved its full length before wrapping her lips around taking it her mouth.

I groaned and leaned back in my chair as I watched her, my fear of getting caught being replaced gradually by pleasure. Rachel could give an excellent blowjob when she wanted to, and she was doing just that.

My earlier fear turned out to be well founded however as I noticed movement in the corner of my eye and whipped my head around toward the house just in time to see Elizabeth closing the door behind her. She clearly didn't catch on to what was happening immediately as she took a few steps toward us before stopping short. Rachel, sensing the sudden tensing of my muscles, paused long enough to look up and see what was going on.

"Oh, hey Liz," she called cheerfully before lowering her mouth back over my cock.

I was beginning to understand what a deer caught in the headlights feels; I knew something was happening but I wasn't entirely certain what it was or how I should react. Elizabeth looked at me curiously and took a few hesitant steps closer before locking gazes with me briefly. When I didn't say anything right away she shrugged and sat down on a nearby chair, pulling her legs up to her chest and resting her head on her knee as she watched us.

Rachel, ignoring the silent exchange between my sister and I, had been working steadily on my cock the whole time. Despite my apprehensions at having Elizabeth present her mouth was having the desired effect on me and I was seconds away from orgasm. She dutifully swallowed my cum as it shot onto her waiting tongue then stood up with a contented smile.

"All gone," she chirped.

I accepted a quick kiss before she headed back inside and left me alone with Elizabeth. Belatedly I remembered to tuck my cock back into my shorts and readjust myself, not daring to look at my sister as I did.

"I'm sorry 'bout that," I mumbled eventually.

"Whatever, I could have gone back inside," Elizabeth replied. "Besides, I'm pretty sure your girlfriend's the one getting you in trouble rather than the other way round."

At the neutrality in her voice I risked a glance at my sister. She didn't look upset, but then I supposed if she was upset she most likely would not still be sitting outside with me.

"I'm kind of a sick puppy I guess," she said softly. "I know I shouldn't watch but when I saw you two, you know, doing stuff..." she shrugged. "But then, I'm not the only one who's a little messed up am I?"

At that I knew for certain she had heard Rachel and me. It was almost a let down after all the worrying I had done to find out that she didn't really seem to care that much, but on the other hand it was certainly better than the alternative.

"You don't mind?" I asked to be sure.

"Not really, it's not like I haven't had twisted fantasies of my own over the years. Although I do try to be a little more discreet about them," she added with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. It's not like I planned on... any of this," I said, waving my hands in an attempt to make my point more clear.

"I know, I'm just teasing. If it makes you feel any better about being a weirdo, I got off last night listening to you two. You're not the only one."

After her last statement Elizabeth got up and returned to the house once again leaving me on my own. I don't know that her attempt at reassurance actually helped any, if anything I think it left me even more confused as to where we stood.

****

I kept to myself for most of the day even though I understood the danger of leaving the girls alone together. I figured whatever scheming they might get up to against me would be manageable if I could at least get my head straightened out.

In the end I may as well have just hung out with them for all the good introspection did me. My thoughts inevitably turned sexual, mostly focused on Rachel with her hair up in a ponytail and that adorably innocent look on her face that she had used when she was pretending to be my little sister. Sometimes though she was replaced by Elizabeth, and as the day went on I was slower and slower to shake her image from my head.

Xarth
Xarth
14,601 Followers
12