Twisted Tails Ch. 05

Story Info
A mating supper goes awry.
6.7k words
4.74
18.6k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

Now for a wedding and a little twist. Life never goes exactly to plan, and the last chapter was nice and mellow. This is my partner, Wolf's favorite chapter so far. Can you guess his favorite line? Hope you enjoy it. Please comment and vote!

Jaisen

"Angie, if you take the cakes out, I can get a shower in before people start to arrive," said Vivien.

"Alright, but I still think you should wait just a little. Once people start arriving, you aren't going to have time to breathe, let alone frost a cake."

Vivien looked at Angie. It was only 2pm, but they'd been busy since 7am. "You're probably right. No one is due until 5pm at the earliest right?" Vivien asked.

"No one except Rose. We aren't sure when she's arriving, or how. George forgot that bit of information," sighed Angie.

"Alright. I'll plan on showering at 4pm. What else can we do?" Vivien asked looking around.

"Dishes!"

Both women laughed as they tackled the pots and pans that had accumulated. Vivien checked on the cakes and then started running water for dishes. Angie wiped counters and moved food in the fridge.

Ninety minutes later, Angie ran upstairs to shower while Vivien dived into Andrew's bathroom. It was still steamy from Andrew's shower. "Are you going to have time to get your hair dry?" Andrew asked.

"Yes! Just. Get dressed, because you look too damn good nude and I'd hate to be late to my own wedding dinner because we were having mad passionate sex!" laughed Vivien as she climbed into the shower.

"Our luck, the terrible trio would walk in," called Andrew from the bedroom.

"You know, that visual works better than a cold shower," called Vivien over the running water.

Andrew smiled. He pulled his suit out of the closet. Dark gray wool, silk shirt, and the waistcoat his mother had made for his father. It was embroidered Roma style, with brightly colored wools and silks. It was only slightly faded, considering it was over fifty years old. Andrew pulled the waist belt in the back as tight as it would go. His father had been a bigger man across the chest. Andrew slid the chain over his head and made sure it rested over the tie and outside the waistcoat. He brushed his hair which swept his shoulders in spite of the trim Vivian had given him. Andrew took a look in the mirror. Satisfied, he headed for the living room to make sure everything was in place.

Vivien was drying off as Andrew left the bedroom. She towel dried her hair and combed it into some semblance of order. Her curls had a mind of their own. "Maybe Angie can tame it," she said out loud. Stockings, a matching bra and panties set, slip and then the dress. The dark green silk flowed over her body. Looking in the mirror, she barely recognized herself. One errant curl hung right in the middle of her forehead as she slipped on the dark brown shoes. Earrings and her chain completed the outfit. She almost reached for her bottle of perfume and thought twice about it. She left the bottle and went to go look for Angie to help with her hair.

"Vivien, are you going to leave your hair like that?" Andrew asked as Vivien entered the kitchen.

"No! I'm looking for Angie. I can't get this to stay in place," Vivien said as she tugged the wild curl.

"Come back to the bathroom," said Andrew. They walked in and he dug through her basket of barrettes and found the silver one he'd made her a while ago. With a few twists, he wrapped the curl in with a few others and clipped it to one side.

Vivien looked in the mirror. "Oh. Andrew, you can do my hair any day!"

Andrew laughed. "I have to admit that having long hair myself makes me a little more resourceful. Now let's see if any guests have arrived."

The living room was awash in people. George and the trio were there. Sandy had Jesse manning the door. Peter, Lisa and a woman Vivien didn't know were standing by the big picture window. She was slightly built, but was still muscular in appearance. Her dark hair was shot with silver and her pale complexion was set off by a navy blue suit in an older cut. Andrew walked straight over and enveloped the woman in a hug. Then he walked back over to Vivien with the woman.

"Vivien, this is my sister, Rose," said Andrew.

"Hello Rose. It is very nice to meet you," Vivien said.

"It is ver nice to meet you," Rose said. Her voice was smokey and her eyes were a brilliant blue. "Is 'bout time that Xander find a mate."

"Xander?" Vivien asked puzzled.

"Xander is what our mother called him. His full name is Aleksandr Andrew Davis," Rose said with a smile. "Is good to see you wear Mama's treasure."

"How could I do any less? I just wish it fit me better," said Andrew.

Rose put her hand on her brother's back and felt the gathers. "Ah, well. I wouldn't want to cut it."

"Nor I," answered Andrew. "I am so glad you were able to come though. George has a thousand questions about the family."

"He's been doing the family genealogy," said Vivien. "I've been trying to help him with Internet searches.

"George, he need that book, belong to the women of the family. I think Caroline's line has it," said Rose.

"Ah, That may be difficult. I don't know if we even know anyone of that line," said George coming up behind Rose. He towered over the small woman.

"George, you damn big man," said Rose, trying to cover the fact that he'd startled her.

"Thank you Rose. It's so good to meet you at last," said George taking her hand and kissing the back of it.

Rose blushed slightly. "And who this pups belong?" she asked pointing her chin towards Ivan, Joe and Sara.

"These are the Duke and Penny's. Duke is Ginny's brother. Parents were Jonathan and Margaret," said George. He pulled the three up to meet Rose.

"Hellow," said Sara. Ivan and Joe just nodded.

"Hello," said Rose. She crouched down to their eye level, and let her eyes shift. The three of them broke into giggles and smiles. Then they ran off to see who else came in the door.

"That was interesting," said George.

"They pack already. She will be one good bitch," said Rose. "I remember their Grandmama Margaret. She two years younger than me," said Rose. "You missing lots of family history?"

"Yes. We only found out about a large section due to the death of Brian Davy less than a year ago," said George.

"Only a year ago? Damn! He live long. He disappeared mid 70's I think. Whole valley, whole family look for him damn long time," said Rose. "How you find him?"

"By accident. Come by tomorrow and we'll talk," said George.

Rose nodded. "Sorry we talk so long your day," she said to Vivien.

"It's okay. First off, I've never seen those three react that way, and the history stuff is fascinating to me," said Vivien. Andrew then moved away with Vivien to greet more people.

*

"Now that everyone is seated and before we begin to eat," Andrew said trying to call the room to order. "I'd like to thank all of you for coming. I think this is even a larger gathering than for Luc and Meg's dinner, which amazes me."

"It certainly is!" laughed Peter. "More food too.'

Laughter rippled across the room. There were over thirty people seated in the living room, and all of the children except the twins on the front porch.

"As many of you have pointed out, I took my own sweet time to find a mate," said Andrew. "Granted, with all the newly mated pairs in this family, I consider myself lucky to find Vivien." He raised his glass towards Sam and Lewis, another late blooming couple.

"So are we! She finally brought a smile to that dour face of yours!" teased Cal.

"Nah, that was just the rictus caused by all the Frisbee catches," called Jeff. He and his wife Martha were perched on the couch as Martha was eight months pregnant.

"Hey! Those Frisbees have been the best thing this family has had for entertainment since George fell through the floor," laughed Ysabel as she teased her twin.

"I'd like to get a word in here edgewise," said Andrew over the laughter.

"No! Why start now?" said Luc. "You realize that your life will never be the same."

"I'd hope not!" laughed Andrew. The humor had been crazy all evening.

"Yeah! Cruising the AKCwebsite for new dates is not productive!" laughed Kevin.

Andrew put down his glass, and just laughed. Earlier they'd been opening the gifts brought by people and Kevin, Cal, and Peter had asked to have their's opened first. It had been a sliver spray painted Frisbee mounted on a frame. The plate at the bottom read, "Best in show. AKC 1st Place". It had led to any number of bad jokes.

"On behalf of my baby brother Xander, I'd like to welcome Vivien to the family," said Rose with a smile.

"To Andrew and Vivien," said everyone as they held up glasses of wine or ale.

"And thanks to all of you for such a warm welcome to the family. I know I wasn't everyone's favorite person at first and that I had to earn your trust and respect. Thank you for giving me a chance," said Vivien.

"Thank you for making him happy," said Ginny. She smiled and blew Andrew a kiss.

"I'd like to thank our cooks for the feast," said Lisa. She and Rose had been visiting and Lisa was trying to be more social. A chorus of ayes, yeses and hurrays filled the room. People settled down to eat. Unlike all the social dinners Vivien had experienced, her new family thought nothing of eating seconds, or bites off other people's plates. Kevin and his partner took turns tossing bites of ribeye into the air and caught them in their open mouths. The platters of meat emptied and soon it was time for the desserts.

"I'll grab the cakes if you'll get the plates," said Angie as they tried to make some order of the chaos.

"Alright. This has gone so much better than I expected," said Vivien.

"May I help?" asked Ginny.

"Of course," said Vivien. "And thank you so much for giving me a chance."

Ginny hugged Vivien. "I may be a bitch, but if you make Andrew happy, how could any of us be nasty towards you?"

"Thanks Ginny. It means a lot to me. Here are the plates and dessert forks."

Ginny took the plates and headed towards the living room. People had cleared the tables and Vivien sat the big sheet caked on the cleared space. Angie brought in ice cream and cookies. The trio had made them. Andrew and Vivien stood up to cut the cake while Angie, Patrick and Ginny refilled glasses.

"Before we cut the cake, I'd like to..." Andrew started when Jesse came into the living room all flustered.

"Uncle Luc! I tried to stop..." was as far as he got before Vivien's parents and older brother Eric stormed into the room pushing the young man aside.

"Vivien! We came to talk sense into you and discover a wedding party. How dare you marry that man without at least telling us!" said Roger.

"Oh Vivvie," Emma said in an annoyed tone.

"You are just such a disappointment," said Eric at the same time his parents spoke.

Andrew moved swiftly to where his in-laws stood. "First of all, I would appreciate if you would tone down your voices. This is a family celebration, and there are children present."

"I have nothing to say to you. It is my daughter that I am concerned about. She screwed up once before marrying some idiot without thinking. She has made the same mistake again. I intend to remove her from this house if I have to call the police," said Roger.

"Dad, please leave. You weren't invited, because I knew exactly how you'd react. You made your opinion of Andrew very clear last time you were here," said Vivien as she walked up next to Andrew and wrapped her hand in his.

"Oh Vivvie! Does he have you bamboozled? Are you under the influences of drugs?" asked Emma.

"Mom, enough," said Vivien. She couldn't believe her parents had shown up.

"Sis, you are such a looser. Marrying a man almost as old as Dad. What in the hell were you thinking?" said Eric.

"Eric! Shut up!" said Vivien, who was acutely aware that the room had gone very quiet. "I want you all to leave now."

"We aren't leaving until you come with us. This is not a good situation. You should have come home with us last week. That damn dog of his peed all over our car!" said Roger, his face going red over his cardigan and white shirt.

That remark caused a ripple of laughter to flow over the room as everyone realized what really happened.

"I don't find destruction of property funny!" said Roger even louder. He stepped forward to grab Vivien's hand to pull her out of the house.

"You weave my Aunty Twizzler alone!" said Sara from next to Roger's leg. The two boys were beside her with their little fists clenched.

"What? Go away you little pest!" said Roger shoving Sara as he tried again to move to grab Vivien. Eric saw what his father was trying to do and did grab Vivien.

"Let go of me!" cried Vivien twisting in Eric's grasp.

"ENOUGH!" Growled Luc, Andrew and George all in one deep sub-vocal shout. The room reverberated with the sound.

Luc moved forward as Andrew removed Eric's hand from Vivien's arm. George glowered over the three people after picking Sara up off of the floor.

"Roger, Emma and Eric. I had hoped to welcome you into my family, but the disrespect you showed to Vivien during your previous visit showed me that it was a wasted effort. Your gate crashing of our mating dinner further proves my disdain for people such as yourselves. I love your daughter and know it is reciprocated. I do not have Vivien under any influences except love. If you can't live with that, then I would ask you to leave now and never grace our threshold again. I am not only a silversmith with a decent income, but the family shaman. Priest if you like. I am the peacemaker. I will have tranquility at my mating dinner and in my house," said Andrew in a quite sub-vocal tinged tone that sent shivers across everyone's skin.

While flustered, Roger tried to stand his ground. "I can't believe you would do this to your family Vivien."

"I'm in love Dad," said Vivien.

"Vivvie, why is that dog wearing a dress?" asked Emma.

Vivien blinked, turned and saw that Lisa, Rose and Kevin had shifted. "Oh Shit!"

"That's because we're werewolves, said George. He smiled and let his canines show.

Eric pissed his pants, Emma fainted and Roger stood there with his mouth hanging open.

*

"You know, they really are very nice once you get to know them," said Anne as she patted Roger's hand. "It was a shock to me too. Meggie is such a smart woman and I was sure she would never find a husband, but Luc is wonderful. So attentive to the twins and such a good provider. Do you know he owns his own company? It's Alpha Wolf Tech. I really shouldn't have been surprised that he was a werewolf, what with a company named Alpha Wolf, but then again, you never know these days. Oh, and it was your son-in-law Andrew that lead me to asking if there was something different, You know, I read all those Urban Fantasy novels, the ones about werewolves and vampires and I just knew that there was something mysterious about him."

Roger looked over at his wife who was being checked out by a Dr. Hayes, who was here with his wife. Eric was sitting on a chair in a pair of borrowed sweat pants. He was still trying to take it all in. Lewis and Peter were standing nearby to make sure things stayed calm.

"You see, they aren't the bad guys. Not biters. You can't catch it like the flu or rabies. It's genetic and you see, Meg had those beautiful babies and when they grow up, they'll shift just like Luc or Ginny. I can't wait to see them. And then there's Sara. I'm amazed she didn't take a bite out of your leg. She really is very protective of people she likes. Joe and Ivan are her little henchmen. She baked the cookies you had earlier too. So sweet of them. Wolves can't have chocolate you know, so they make peanut butter cookies. It was the lack of chocolate that made me curious too. You know, what celebration doesn't have chocolate? Really, it's almost un-American," Anne rambled on.

"Roger, would you like a cup of coffee?" Ginny asked.

"Yes. And some aspirin if you have any," he replied. He was in a state of shock, and reality was beating his brain into a pulp.

Ginny nodded and walked towards the kitchen.

Ginny found a cup and poured the coffee. "Vivien, how does your dad take his coffee?"

"I don't know. I've never seen him drink coffee. Black I guess." said Vivien. The last hour had been surreal.

"I'll take cream and sugar out to him," said Ginny. She left the kitchen with a tray of cups, and coffee.

Vivien watched her go and then curled back into Andrew's chest. "Oh Andrew, I'm so sorry," she started to say for the third time.

"No, this isn't your fault. Nor is it Jesse's for not stopping them at the door," said Andrew looking over at Jesse who was trying very hard not to cry. Andrew ruffled his hair.

"No, but this is one hell of a way to meet the in-laws," said Kevin. He too was wearing borrowed clothes.

"Yeah, but not the proffered method," said Meg. She was smiling as she heard her mom still talking a thousand words a minute. Both twins had slept through the whole gate crashing incident and were still asleep.

"No, but damn. What a way to end a party," said George. His shirt was torn at the armholes and the collar was torn nearly all the way off. Angie had tried to get him to take it off, but he wouldn't.

"Well, I hope Lisa is okay," said Patrick. He was making more coffee and hot water for tea.

"She's upstairs with Rose. The two of them were giggling when I checked on them earlier," said Andrew.

"Giggling?" asked Vivien.

"Yes. Rose said she hadn't had such excitement since the dog catcher picked up Ross," said Andrew.

"Ross?" asked Patrick.

"Rose's twin. He'd been running through Calgary scaring cats and got caught," said Andrew with a smile. That brought well needed laughter to the kitchen. After George had growled that there were werewolves in the room, and the three Sunbery's had reacted in predictable fashion, there had been mild chaos. Most of the family had rallied around Andrew and Vivien. Some left with cake in hand, while others moved upstairs to change clothes. Eric had been sent to the downstairs bathroom to clean up and Jeff saw to Emma who had knocked her head when she fainted. The trio had been bedded down in Vivien's old room and in a brilliant move, Luc had asked Anne to talk to Roger.

"I gave your mom a cup of coffee too Meg. I didn't want her to run out of steam," said Ginny with a wicked grin.

"That Ginny. She's the real head of the family. The pack is a matriarchal family unit you know. She is the descendant of that wolf that died up at the bed and breakfast a few months ago. Well, come to think of it, all the shifters are except maybe Rose and Andrew. That's your new son-in-law. Or whatever they call the relationship. They sometimes marry like we do. Other times, they just mate. The wolf has to agree to the relationship as well as the human side. Of course, sometimes they don't agree. Andrew and Ginny were originally suppose to be mates, but their wolves just didn't get along. So, it was very lucky for Vivien to meet Andrew after Ginny and Patrick mated. There have been a lot of matings recently. Mostly shifter to human. Do you realize that other than your family, that there are only four or five other humans in this house? That's a 4 to 1 shifter versus human ratio. Not exactly as it is in the wider world, but there are far more than you'd expect. They aren't all wolves either. Apparently, Brian, that's Ginny's Great-great-grandfather, met a tiger shifter in Vancouver, BC. He was Chinese, so tiger does make sense. Lewis knew him too. That's Lewis over there. He's mated to Sam, who of course is human. She lived with Brian for over ten years. Not that kind of relationship though, more landlord and tenant. She runs a Bed and Breakfast and now Angie, who is also human runs it with her mate, George. He's the big one, with the cute fangs. The Bed and Breakfast is where Andrew and Vivien are going on their honeymoon."

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers
12