Twisted Tails Ch. 06

Story Info
Happily Ever After?
6.8k words
4.81
14.6k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

All good things must come to an end. This is the last chapter for this story. Thanks again to Mazuri, Mokkekle, Southern Sir and my dear partner, Wolf. We've had a lot of fun with this story and before you ask, yes there will be more. We have to find out what happened to the rest of the family.

For the record, Wolf's favorite line was "Vivvie, why is that dog wearing a dress?" He's still laughing about it. I also want to point out something that was commented on in the last chapter. My Shifterverse is different than the average nonhuman one. My shifters are not immortal, nor are they infected with lycanthrope. It's genetic. Buster was ancient at 120. Yes, it is a little longer than the average human lifespan. Therefore while they may watch their mates die, so do average humans. Dr. Abrams on the other hand, is a totally different matter.

Please vote and comment!

Jaisen

Andrew woke up early to the scent of tea with orange and cinnamon. He knew that Rose must be up. She must have brought some of the tea their mother had always made. He grabbed his bathrobe and headed for the kitchen. Rose was sitting in the breakfast nook with her cup of tea and some toast.

"Good morning Xander," said Rose.

"Morning Rose. Any more of mom's tea?"

"Yes. In the tin by the kettle. There should still be hot water," she said.

Andrew poured hot water over the tea mix he'd spooned into the cup. The scent wafted up and tickled his nose. He grabbed an English muffin out of the cupboard and toasted it. By the time it was done, his tea was just right. He added a touch of honey and joined Rose at the table.

"That was some party," she said with a smile.

"Aye. Not what I expected. I'm just glad it went as well as it did towards the end."

"Aye. There could have been bloodshed. That Eric, not so balanced upstairs," said Rose.

"No, just greedy," said Vivien from the door. "That tea smells heavenly."

Rose got up and made Vivien a cup. "I hope you are okay today?"

"Yes. Just a little tired. And thinking on it, maybe Eric is crazy. What are the plans for the day Andrew?" Vivien asked.

"Well, that's up to you two ladies."

"Ver' diplomatic that one," smiled Rose. "Always know jus' what to say. Keep out of trouble that way."

Vivien smiled. "Yes, he does know what to say."

Andrew blushed. "I am in so much trouble."

Rose and Vivien nodded.

After breakfast and showers, Rose pulled two boxes from the trunk of her car. She gave them to Andrew and the three of them spent the rest of the morning going through them. Pictures, diaries, books, and things from Andrew's childhood.

"I never knew that our mother kept any of this," said Andrew.

"Xander, she keep so much stuff, it like a pack rat live in the house. Always thought she go running to get away from all that stuff," said Rose.

"Did she?" asked Vivien not knowing much about Jelka.

"Non. She jus' too much wolf. She keep things to remind her she was a two-legs too." Rose picked up a photo album. "This our mother when she come from Europe with Papa." Rose held the book open so that Andrew and Vivien could see the pictures. There was a tiny woman who looked a lot like Rose and a very tall but husky man that could only have been Andrew's father, Alexander. There were pictures of a boat trip, train rides and then people in a large house.

"That's the Davy family," said Andrew. "I remember that house."

"Davy? As in Ginny and that man, Buster?" asked Vivien.

"Aye," said Rose. She pointed to several people and named them. "Brian and Natalie, their daughters Jenny, Caroline and I think that Marie. Then Kent, Papa, Mama, David who became Andre and I think those women off to one side were the war brides. Probably Tilly and Georgina."

"Ginny looks like Marie," said Vivien.

"That her great aunty. Jenny is her great-grandma," said Rose.

"And who was Andre?" asked Andrew. "And why did he go from David to Andre?"

"He was the doctor who eventually married Marie. They had that daughter, Libellue. She ver' strange. Hear other shifters. Her papa, he start the hospital for shifters in Washington," said Rose. "He not shifter, but live ver' long time. Scary long. Live so long he change his name 'cause he don' age."

Andrew nodded as something tickled in the back of his head. "Rose, these are mine to keep, right?" asked Andrew.

"Aye. I don' want them."

"Okay. Good. I have some people who need to see these pictures. Especially this one. Since Buster only died a little bit ago, there has been a real interest in the family history. George especially has been wanting to find more of the family. It will be interesting to see if Andre is Patrick's doctor too.

"Patrick's doctor?" asked Vivien.

"Yes. Patrick was 'rescued' from a military experimental plan by another shifter and a very long lived doctor. He always wondered what happened to him and this may be a very strange connecting loop."

"Okay. What else is in this box?" Vivien asked.

"More pictures, school papers, and some of Andrew's first silver work. Papa say he melt it down. Non. He too damn soft for that," said Rose. She dug down and handed Andrew and Vivien some odd blobs of silver.

"I remember these. I was trying to make wolf paws."

"I'm so glad you've gotten better," laughed Vivien. The paws looked more like blob art.

"So am I." Andrew picked up another small album. It was full of pictures of people in old fashioned clothing. "What are these?"

"I think those Mama's people. She was Romani. Other names were Cigan, or gypsy. Look this one, you can see a wagon," said Rose.

They all looked at the pictures. Some of the people were smiling. Others looked at the camera with haunted eyes. There were fewer people in the camps as the pictures went on. Andrew put that one back in the box.

"I wonder if they were dying off, or being killed," he said.

"I don' know. Mama, she wouldn't talk about it and Papa, I don' think he know enough. Just that these photos were some of the few things that survived. Mama, she'd kept them all the years she was in that horrid camp," said Rose.

"Camp?" asked Vivien.

"Mama was a prisoner in WWII. She was found in a death camp in Croatia. Papa found her. Figured that the only reason she survived was because she shifted," said Andrew.

"Oh. I didn't know any of this," said Vivien.

"Is okay. We share," smiled Rose.

Later that afternoon, Rose, Vivien and Andrew hosted an early dinner. It had two purposes. First off to eat some of the many leftovers and secondly to share the pictures with the family that was in town. Andrew planned to take the boxes up to George as well.

"Oh my god. Look at that. Is that you?" Ginny asked Rose. There was a picture of the twins standing in front of Jenny's clinic in the Valley.

"Aye. I think we were four or five. Xander was born so much later," Rose said with a smile.

"From what I heard, it was lucky any of us were born. Mama hadn't ever gone into heat. Not until she lived in Canada," said Andrew.

Rose nodded and then handed the picture with everyone in it that she'd shown Andrew and Vivien earlier. Luc, Meg and Ginny were looking at it first. Then Ginny pulled Patrick over to see the picture. Andrew watched Patrick and was quickly rewarded by Patrick's reaction.

"That...that's my doctor!" he said with a gasp.

"That's what I figured. His name was David Abrams. The family changed it to Andre Paquet, a cousin that died around age 30 and who had some medical training. He went on to serve in Korea after having been in WWII, where he met Brian Davy. He also married Marie Davy and they had a daughter named Libellue," said Andrew. Rose had told them more about the family before everyone else arrived.

"That... that's just so strange. He's a little heavier here, but that could be the clothing. But the face is the same. Where is the family now?" Patrick asked.

"Don' know," said Rose. "They move that Everette, Washington. Then move to Montana I think after Vietnam and start that second hospital. First one in Cascades. For shifters from Vietnam. Let them run the woods and heal, or just run the woods," said Rose. "I don' know much more. Mebbe you ask that Dr. Jeff. His hospital mebbe one them Natalie's."

"Natalie's?" asked Luc.

"Aye. Natalie, she die, give Andre money to make hospitals. She die 'cause she no can go to regular hospital," said Rose.

"And from what I can tell, the whole family began to fall apart or lose contact with one another after her death," said Ginny.

"Aye," said Rose. "I go home and see if I find Mama's address book. See if any the family still around. 'Specially now I know that Grand-pere Buster is dead."

*

Andrew and Vivien drove up into the mountains. It was strange to Vivien to be out of the city. She couldn't remember the last time. As they wound up into the mountains, Andrew rolled down the window to let in the scent of pine trees. The turn to the small town came up faster than he expected and he soon pulled up in front of the Spoon River Bed & Breakfast. They got out of the car and were stretching when George walked out the front doors to greet them.

"About time you got here," he said.

"We left at 9am. What did you expect? Warp speed?" teased Andrew.

"Well, okay. Luc called and told me about the pictures and I've been rather anxious to see them. Sam and Angie set up the table in the side dining room for us to use," said George. He grabbed the boxes out of the trunk and headed inside while Andrew and Vivien got their luggage.

"You know, George looks so intimidating and yet he is the biggest softie," laughed Vivien.

"Yes, but never ever piss him off," said Andrew. They walked in to find Lewis at the desk.

"Hello Andrew, Vivien," he said.

"Hello Lewis. I see they put you to work," teased Andrew.

"Ah yes. I'm suppose to be on vacation, but the way this works, I''m busier than when I'm at the mill."

Vivien laughed. Sam was standing behind Lewis and mimicking his motions and then stuck her tongue out.

"Don't let this old man pull the wool over your eyes. He asks to help," said Sam.

Lewis turned and smiled at Sam. Then he pointed to the mirror over the door that had showed him what Sam was doing. Everyone laughed.

"I have the upper room ready for you. Just promise me one thing Andrew," said Sam as they walked across the entry and up the stairs.

"And what's that?" he asked.

"Don't crack your nose on my balcony."

"Ah, is this the room Ginny and Patrick had?" Andrew asked.

"Yes."

"Um, what are you two talking about?" asked Vivien.

"Hon, he can tell you in a bit. And don't you dare laugh at Ginny next time you see her. She'll deck you," said Sam.

"This has to be some story," said Vivien. She walked into the room behind the other two and stopped. The room was decorated in what she thought of as 'rustic cabin style'. Big heavy log furniture, lots of animal motifs, but the table was covered in vases of flowers. Roses being the predominant flower.

"I... I... um?" Vivien stammered.

"The family wanted to let you know you were loved in spite of the fact that your brother's an idjit," said Sam. "There are a few presents under all that foliage. You two need anything, you know where I am." With that, she shut the door and went downstairs.

"Andrew, did you know about these?" she asked as she smelled the heady fragrance of the roses.

"No. I saw Ginny talking to Meg and Luc. Remember I said you were family?" he said as he walked over and wrapped his arms around her.

"Yes, but... these flowers must have cost as much as our whole stay. I..." she tried to wrap her brain around the generosity.

"Don't worry. Just know that you are loved," he said as he took her by the hand. "You need to come see this bathtub."

An hour later, Vivien and Andrew were drying off when there was a knock at the door. Andrew wrapped the towel around his waist and opened it to find George standing there. "What can I do for you George?"

"I just wanted to thank you for sharing the photos and journals. I'm in heaven," said George.

"Rose said she'd be going to the house in Calgary. See if there are any other treasures. Said she'd look for her address book," said Andrew.

"An address book?" George said with a smile dancing across his face.

"Yes. She remembered Mama having one and hopes she can find it. Then we can have some real fun," said Andrew.

"Yes," said George who suddenly noticed Andrew's lack of clothing. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't realize, umm... bye!"

Andrew smiled, shut the door and turned back to Vivien.

"Was that heatwave George blushing?" she asked.

"Yes, that was. And now I'd like to see you blush," he said as he pulled her towel away and began to kiss her skin.

"Oh," was the last intelligible comment Vivien made. She lay down on the bed with Andrew kissing his way down her neck and across her breasts. Then he moved down her belly. When he reached her red curls, he stopped. Vivien gasped, looked at him and with a wicked smile on his face, he began to run his tongue from her clit to the opening of her pussy.

Vivien moaned in pleasure. She felt the first orgasm began to build and grasped Andrew's head to hold it in place. She didn't need to as Andrew had no intention of letting her get away from him. She moaned, squirmed and then cried out as her orgasm blasted her senses.

Andrew nibbled down her leg and back up again as she gasped and tried to catch her breath. Before she totally regained her senses, he crawled up between her legs and slid his cock between her wet lips.

"Oh damn," she moaned as he filled her.

Andrew moved as slowly as he could. He pulled her upright, until she was straddling his lap as he knelt on the bed. This brought her breasts up to his lips. Vivien wrapped her arms around him and enjoyed the sensation of his cock deep insider her as well as his lips sucking and kissing her nipples. It wasn't long before she began to feel the orgasms build. Andrew sucked harder on her nipples and increased his pace as she bounced and rubbed against him.

The orgasm surprised her and she cried out as it slammed her senses once more. She writhed in orgasm as Andrew kept increasing his pace. Vivien felt another orgasm building on top of the first one and went almost rigid with pleasure as the second one flooded her.

"Oh... oh... oh..." she gasped.

Andrew had held on for as long as he could, and as the third orgasm took Vivien, he too exploded. Growling in pleasure, he felt as if his entire body emptied into Vivien. He shook with the pleasure of the release and held her close as they caught their breath. Vivien tried to climb off, but realized Andrew's knot had formed. Instead of letting her go, she came again as it pressed right against the g-spot. Andrew smiled as she came and then lowered the two of them to the bed.

They lay there enjoying the quiet and shudders of aftershocks as their bodies relaxed.

"She did what?" Vivien asked as Andrew related the story of Ginny tripping on the balcony because of her muddy feet.

"Broke her nose and sprained her ankle," he finished. "Same day George went through Angie's floor."

"Oh damn, Oh damn! And I don't dare tease. Damn!" said Vivien. The thought of Ginny tripping like that was nearly too much and she dissolved into giggles once more. Andrew joined her.

"You know, you couldn't make this stuff up. All you need now is the three imps hiding in the car to spoil the trip."

"They did. At least on George and Angie's first date. George was late, because he had to take them home," said Andrew.

"Oh my," said Vivien trying to catch her breath. "And to think I thought I was going to be a journalist because I figured out who the 'real' werewolves were."

Andrew just smiled at Vivien. "Are you hungry?"

"Sort of. What time is it?"

"Nearly 7pm. We slept a bit," he said.

"Shower and dress?"

"Yes. Dog Bar or here?" he asked.

"Are we expected to eat here?"

"Not really. We are on our honeymoon. I think I'd like to go to the Dog Bar, have some pizza and drink a little bit of beer. I hear they have some really good micro-brews," said Andrew.

"Alright. If you're ready to let go of me, we can shower and be out the door in thirty minutes," Vivien said.

"I think we can do that," Andrew said standing up. They headed for the shower.

An hour later, they were on their second Flying Dog Ale and eating pizza on the outdoor patio of the Dog Bar. True to it's name, there were couples with dogs all over the place.

"This is great, and I can see why it attracts the people," said Vivien,

"Oh?"

"Yes. Great view, food and beer. Plus it's dog friendly."

"Agreed. Look over there," said Andrew pointing to a couple of women walking up with two huge 'dogs'. "Any bets?"

"No, they wouldn't? Would they?" asked Vivien.

"Yes, they would. Happens all the time. It's why Sam is so 'friendly' and the B & B is shifter friendly," he said softly.

"Do you know them?" Vivien asked.

"No, but I have an idea that they are the two who run the funeral home. They smell local if you know what I mean," he said.

"Not exactly, but I think I understand."

They watched the women walk past and Andrew nodded slightly at the 'dogs'. One nodded back. With that, Andrew and Vivien went back to their pizza.

The band that started at 9pm was good. They played country, rock and celtic. It was an odd mix, but Andrew explained that there was a music festival in the summer that attracted all kinds of music and people adjusted. They danced, drank and in general enjoyed themselves.

"I think I'm just a bit drunk," Vivien said as she flopped into the chair after the last dance.

"I agree. Are you ready to head home?"

"One last dance," she said and pulled Andrew back out onto the dance floor. Andrew followed. He loved the way she moved to the music and the bobbing head of red curls that seemed to have a mind of their own. Vivien was happy and relaxed which made Andrew so pleased.

An hour later, he crawled into bed next to her as she drifted off to sleep. They'd danced at least three more sets and then in the end, Andrew nearly carried her home. He wrapped his arms around her naked body. She felt so good in his arms. As she fell asleep, she moaned and wiggled her hips against his body. He smiled and went to sleep.

*

The two weeks flew by. Andrew and George went for runs in the evening with Lewis. George and Lewis worked with the genealogy project and Andrew spent lots of time hiking and visiting local museums with Vivien. When the guys were gone, Sam, Angie and Vivien went shopping, spruced up the B&B, and had long girlie chats about their wolfish loves.

"Do you find it funny that while they can smell of chocolate, it makes them sick if they eat it?" asked Vivien.

Sam nodded and Angie smiled. "I have to admit that I was in a fancy candy store and when they brought the fresh chocolates out, I kept looking around for George."
"And if I miss Lewis too much, I find I drink more hot chocolate," said Sam. That made all three of them laugh.

"Oh damn, they'd have a good laugh if they knew we were comparing them to addicting sweets," laughed Vivien.

"Meg would agree with you," said Angie. "We all notice it, and then it's like a favorite scent from then on. However, the shower is a whole different thing."

"They smell like wet dogs even in the ocean," said Sam.

"Really?" asked Vivien.

"Yes! Here we were on this beautiful beach, no one around for miles and all I could smell was ocean and wet dog. Good thing I knew what he was by then, otherwise the game would have been up," said Sam. She smiled remembering the rest of that day on the beach.

"You know, it still amazes me that they hide so well and that people turn a blind eye to the daftest things," said Vivien.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers
12