Twisted Transistor

Story Info
When the music comes to life.
2.4k words
4.04
17.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DragAngel
DragAngel
55 Followers

I was always different... a loner, no one seemed to pay me much attention. I just didn't fit in.

I am not sure if I have lost my mind this time or if this really happened.

I was out doing some shopping and drove by this antique store that I had be by a hundred times and never even noticed. But something made me stop. It looked the same as every other antique store in every little town. Something was calling to me. I was more excited that I ever had been in my life.

I parked my car and went in, never questioning my decision. I never stopped to ask myself "what the hell am I thinking, what am I doing". It just felt RIGHT.

The old lady behind the counter didn't even look up from her trashy novel when I walked in. I looked around and saw all the usual things, dressers that had seen better days, trinkets that someone had much loved at one time, old glass items. Most things looked like people hoped that they were worth something, instead of actually being worth anything. I kept looking, not sure what I was seeking, but I knew that something important was waiting for me to find it.

Then on a low shelf in the back of the store was an old radio, it looked like one of the first radio's. The kind that families used to sit near and listen to old time radio shows. Before TV, DVD's Netflix and internet. It was in great shape, it looked brand new! It has a beautiful cherry wood finish, the speaker cover was a beautiful fawn color, and it was gorgeous. I picked it up for a closer look and felt a jolt. Electricity zinged through my body straight down to my inner core.

Upon closer inspection, I saw that although it looked like an old time radio, that it had all the modern equipment. It was completely updated with an AM/FM/HD; it also had a 6 disk changer and a plug in for an MP3. The tag had the price of $50.00; I knew I was taking it home. It already belonged to me.

When I walked up to the counter, the old lady finally looked up from her book, and her eye's widened with fear as she looked from me to the radio and back. She didn't say anything, just stared at me terrified. I asked if she would take $25 for it, she said yes, with a wobble in her voice, and then she added that it wasn't returnable. I heard her mumble something that sounded like; I pray to never see that thing again. I pretended not to hear her, but somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered what she could mean.

As soon as I walked back out into the sunshine, I forgot all about the cranky old lady. I was excited to get my new find home and see how it would sound in my room. I really hoped that the speaker's had been updated, as I couldn't imagine seeing ugly speaker wire's trailing from this beautiful machine. I was almost petting the radio sitting in the passenger seat of my car. I could barely contain my excitement. I was practically bouncing in my seat trying to get through traffic to get home. I had never felt this kind of euphoria before, and I didn't stop to think about it, but I probably should have.

Once back home, I knew the perfect spot in my bedroom for the new radio. I hurried to my room to get it set up. I cleared the spot and cleaned the dust from my dresser.

I placed the beauty where I could see it from any area of my room. I was almost shaking with anticipation as I reached behind the dresser to plug it in. As the cord reached the socket, I felt another jolt and now my pussy was dripping, but I chalked it up to the crappy wiring in my apartment. Now the moment of truth as I turned it on the music came pouring out of speakers that would rival the best sound equipment around. I programmed all my favorite stations, and loaded my favorite CD's. I pushed play on one of my heavy metal albums and just sat and listened to the sound of the electric guitar and heavy drums. I have no idea how much time I sat on the floor of my room being washed in my favorite music. As darkness started to fall I decided to eat and clean up, I was ready for bed. I felt like I had been on the go all day, but I couldn't remember a thing that I accomplished other than setting up my beautiful new sound system.

Dinner was simple. It was only me, as usual. I had a few relationships, but none of them had ever felt "right". The guys were shallow and full of shit. None of them believed in the magic of a moment, and that there are forces in this world that we have no knowledge of. Or they wanted me to be something I wasn't. I will never be a "Barbie" or what passes for beautiful in today's world. I am tall 5'10" and curvy with wide hips and full 38D breasts. I have waist length semi curly hair that I don't do anything with, other than a braid or ponytail. I have normal blue eyes with heavy lids, and don't wear much make up at all, just because I don't like to unless I am in the mood to dress up.

After dinner I start getting ready for the shower. I have cranked up the radio, as I am waiting for the water to heat up, I check myself out in the mirror. I didn't think I was that bad, I have definitely seen worse. But I still had something to offer to someone. There had to be someone out there for me.

As the water slid over my body, I started to get Goosebumps; I love the feel of slick wet skin. I was rubbing my body and starting to feel really sexy and sensual. I was feeling more than hearing the music, and lost myself in the beat. Before I realized what was happening I was sliding my fingers around my clit, and running my fingers around my soaking wet pussy. I don't remember being this hot without looking at porn or reading some sexy story. I started to imagine that my lover's hands were sliding over my heated skin, releasing the tension in my body, as well as creating a whole new wonderful kind of tension in my belly. I could feel his warm strong hands sliding over my back, and down my ass, and then back up my thigh's heading straight for my sweet spot. I started moaning and decided to finish this with my trusty B.O.B. and in my nice big bed.

As I crawled into bed, I noticed that my new radio was softly glowing a pink color, and it added the perfect hue to the sexy mood I was in. I picked up where I left off slowly sliding my fingers around the outside of my lips, and teasing myself into a frenzy, I had my eyes closed so I didn't see anything strange in my room, but there was something strange going on. My radio was transforming into something. Not human, but definitely male. The wire's grew and slowly crossed the room to my bed and slid up the bed to my ankles and wrists, as it wrapped around my body, the touch was so light that I didn't notice it. Then I felt something much stronger slide up the inside of my leg. I opened my eyes to see all this and did what any sane person would do, and started to squirm and try to get free. This only made the wires take a firmer grip and started to pull my arms up over my head and spread my legs wider and wider to allow the thing that was moving towards my pussy better access.

I was still wet from the shower and my playing, but this was so wrong. How in the world could I let myself get fucked by a possessed machine? Oh my God this can't be happening. I must be dreaming... Wake up. Wake up!!! Oh shit, I am not sleeping... I should scream, I have neighbors, surely someone will hear me. I dismiss this idea for two reasons. One I don't know many of my neighbor's, and two, I live in a cheap apartment and whoever rescue's me, may do more harm than my radio! So I let my mid go blank, and start thinking about all the things I need to do tomorrow, praying that my possessed radio would do what it seemed intent on and then let me go.

I could feel the appendage that was coming from the radio was thumping to the beat of the music I had in, and it was moving closer and closer to my dripping pussy. As it neared my center, it slowed and started to make the same moves I was making in the shower. My mind wouldn't stay blocked, God this felt good. I didn't want it to feel good. I couldn't help my body's reaction. My nipples started to peak and get hard, my breathing started to get shallow and fast. I was being teased into frenzy by this thing. I almost lost it when the bunch of wires came in contact with my clit. It was just a teasing little flick, but damn I was on the edge! My body arched and I tried to get closer, I wanted more even if I couldn't believe what was going on. Another flick, then a long drag from top to bottom of my dripping slit, then back. Oh God I could only feel at this time. It felt like a nice tongue licking and teasing my pussy. Flick and lick, flick and lick, over and over again, I was trembling with need, my legs started to shake and I was moaning and writhing in pleasure. God I needed to be fucked. That is the only thought I had. Then slowly I felt something at the entrance of my pussy again, teasing, just barely pushing into my wet canal. More I begged, Please God give me more, and slowly ever so slowly I felt myself being filled. It was wonderful. As I felt the radio push more and more into me, I could feel the beat of the music thumping in my now stretched and dripping pussy. I was mad with pleasure.

The thing was pulsing inside me, driving me wild. Not moving in and out, just pounding like a heartbeat. I had never been so full in my life. Even my trusty B.O.B couldn't hold a candle to this. Whatever this is. Just when I thought that I would be sent to the edge, it started to slide ever so slowly in and out. I was out of my mind with desire to be fucked and fucked hard, but it was still teasing. I could feel the tears of frustration falling from the corners of my eyes. Oh please FUCK ME. It started to pick up the pace, but it was still going so slow. Dragging in and out of my drenching stretched center, it kept bumping my Gspot. I jerked when it did this and the thing seemed to notice. It focused on that spot until I exploded in a mind altering orgasm. I screamed with pleasure. That is when I noticed that I could see the sound waves traveling from the radio. It looked like the video's I had seen of the Northern Lights.

Then it started to pick up speed as I was still recovering from the first explosion. Faster and harder I was being pounded by this, this thing. I was suddenly flipped over by the wires that were holding me down. Now my tits were crushed against my bed and my back and ass were bared to it. I felt more wires sliding around my waist lifting my middle higher and higher until I was kneeling on my bed. I felt something tugging on my hair lifting my head, all the time the cock of wires pounding into my abused pussy, and the only sounds I was making, incoherent babble. Now more wires started to tease my nipples, pulling and tugging on my bars. I was mumbling fuck fuck fuck over and over. I felt so good. More wires started to caress my ass rubbing and stroking my firm globes. The wires started to caress my crack sliding up and down, and teasing my asshole. At this point I was turned on with all wires tormenting my body; all I can do is feel and quiver.

The wire's are pounding my pussy, over and over, hitting all the right spots. My juices are flowing and dripping down my spread thigh's, wires are pulling on my nipples and mauling my tits, and wires are teasing my backdoor. I am getting closer and closer to the biggest orgasm of my life. I can feel it building and I know that I am so close, and then the wires press straight on my Gspot and enter my ass at the same time. I scream until I can't breathe, all the time juices are squirting from my pussy leaving a puddle on my bed, and I swear I can feel the wires getting bigger and something flooding into my pussy and ass.

I collapse in a heap of melted flesh into the puddle on my bed and fall into oblivion. I woke up to my alarm going off, I felt sore in places that hadn't been used for a very long time. My muscles were sore, and as I wobbled towards the shower, I felt a sticky substance sliding down my thighs.

In the shower, as I cleaned myself up, I thought to myself. Man what a crazy dream. I guess I need a man, if I am dreaming about being fucked silly by a radio. At least I hope it was a dream.

Three months later, I know it wasn't a dream. I can't explain to anyone how I got pregnant, and I don't even know what it is that I am pregnant with. I am afraid to go to a Dr. I sold everything I owned except the radio, and quit my job, and found a little cabin far away from the rest of the world. Soon it will be me and my baby, and my radio. Now the song Twisted Transistor, by Korn has a whole new meaning for me.

DragAngel
DragAngel
55 Followers