Two

Story Info
Lovers fulfill fantasy in the woods.
1.8k words
29.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always wanted Lover to fuck me in public — while I'm blindfolded. Every time I'm out for a hike in a wooded area, I look at a down tree and imagine him bringing me to that place early on a crisp fall morning. He'll just stop walking and turn around with a scarf or tie in his hand waiting for me to give my permission and to trust him to look out for my best interests.

For a control freak, that's the ultimate challenge — to let go. I've never done it with anyone else but him. He alone is allowed to cross into that part of my head to fulfill fantasy after fantasy.

I focus my attention onto the blindfold at his hip. My heart starts beating rapidly as he looks and listens for other walkers coming down the path. His senses are the only thing that will keep us out of jail and keep our love life secret. He removes a black backpack from his shoulders and places it next to the tree. I see the movement, but I'm still staring at the material in his hand, except that now I'm practically drooling.

He approaches me, kisses my lips lightly and whispers in my ear. It's not a compliment or a word of appreciation or even a command. Instead, as he ties the blindfold into place, he reveals a bit of his own vulnerability by telling me how he feels about me. He whispers some words in English and some words in his native tongue.

I hear a twig snap in the distance and move my head toward it suddenly panicked.

"Ssshhh," he whispers. "Just relax."

I can hear him moving around me, but I have no idea what he's doing besides rearranging brown, crinkly leaves beneath our feet. I wait for him to undress me, but instead, he starts to describe our surroundings. I listen carefully thinking maybe he'll give me some kind of instruction. Instead, I hear more leaves rustling like someone approaching from the path.

"Oh good," he says from several feet away. "Stand still."

I try to use my ears, but the next sensory experience is cool metal near the inside of my right ankle under my yoga pants. I get nervous and step away.

"Stand still, please," he says again — still from several feet away. It's definitely a command and not a request. I turn my head in his direction.

I hear the lip of scissors cutting through my pant material. Someone else is there.

I can feel a burn in my chest. I don't want to have someone else. I just want him. I can taste the adrenaline in my mouth as the fight or flight kicks in.

He must have seen the alarm in my face, because he tells the person to stop cutting when he or she gets to my inner thigh. He steps forward and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Trust me," he says kissing my left ear. He reveals more personal feelings, quickly and quietly. He kisses my cheek and my forehead. "Just let me watch for a while, okay?"

I nod. I'm not happy, but I'm not unhappy. I'm very scared.

He moves back to his original perch, and the cutter continues clipping away until the scissors are dangerously close to my vagina. Then they go up the other leg so that the pants are only held together by a bit of material in the middle. The cutter exhales loudly and moves around to my front. The scissors make contact with the top of my round neck t-shirt and start to work their way from my right armpit, lower than my breasts and back up to my left armpit. A hand, quickly removes the unattached cloth.

"The bra please, Helper," Lover asks. His tone is one of satisfaction.

The metal rests on top of my sternum and clips through the bra material allowing my full breasts to burst from captivity. Helper moves to one side and clips through a strap, then the other strap and reaches under my shirt to remove the now useless material.

"May I allow Helper to touch your breasts while I watch?" Lover asks.

I nod slowly.

I expect a hand to cup or lips to kiss me. Instead, I hear some quick movement and feel something I couldn't identify touch my breast.

"Helper says it's okay if you want to touch too."

I reach my hand forward slowly and make contact with round, supple skin. It was another pair of breasts gently swaying back and forth in front of my own. She was giving me Eskimo kisses but with nipples rather than our noses. I breathed a sigh of relief that it was a woman.

Next, her hands are on either side of my face, and she kisses me gently on the lips. Her mouth is so very warm and soft. We caress each other. I can feel the scissors between my legs again and stiffen.

"It's Lover," she says quietly calming me. "Tell her."

"It's me, ma biche," Lover whispers kissing my exposed inner left thigh.

I melt back into her arms as Lover slides his fingers into the crotch area of my panties and announces in a moan. "You're so very, very wet." He pulls down with his fingers and pushes the scissors onto either side of the material. Snip. I can feel the cold air that had brought out goosebumps on my legs earlier make its way to my now revealed lips. I shiver from the idea of my insides being exposed to the outside. Helper slides her hands down the waistband of my now useless pants gripping my ass and pulling me deeper and deeper into our kisses. Our breasts rub together as we turn our heads every which way, starved for oral penetration.

"Helper, you're supposed to help, not take over," Lover warns.

"Sorry," she whispers while backing away slightly so our nipples barely touch again. This time, she cups my left breast and tugs and twists at one nipple while she kisses the other. Her hand leaves my breast and slides down the front of my pants. Her fingers part my lips and I bend slightly toward her so she can manipulate my clit.

My response to the touch is instant. I wiggle every which way and begin letting out anticipatory whines as my face searches to find her nipple so I can return some of the pleasure she's providing me. When I make contact with her, Lover slides one of his long fingers into my me. I try to clamp onto him, indicating how badly I want him. He adds a second finger and starts moving them in and out of me much too slowly. It's agonizing.

"She likes you, Helper," Lover teases. "Boy, does she like you. She's dripping all over the forest floor."

I'm breathing hard and am frustrated. Terribly frustrated. Frustrated on the verge of becoming mad as hell.

"I think it's time," Helper says to Lover.

"Guide her to the set up and I'll dispose of the rest of the clothing," Lover answers.

Helper leads me by the arm and bends me over the medium-sized fallen tree covered now by a soft blanket to protect me from the rough bark. Helper pushes me up further and further over the tree trunk, until I rest like an almost upside down V over the trunk. I'm inverted with my hands on top of one of the trunk's branches for support.

When I'm set, Lover cuts through the waistband of my pants exposing my ass and vagina to him.

"I need a helper too," he says. The words drip with desire. I can hear Helper climb over the tree followed by lips smacking over what I can only assume is his penis.

"Thank you, Helper," Lover says when he's ready, "Would you like to watch me fuck her?"

"Yes, please."

Helper scampers up next to me on the tree trunk. Her added weight lowers the trunk a little so my elbows can bend. Lover spits on his fingers and rubs my clit a bit before he enters me. I buck backward toward his waist as he begins to pump in and out, grunting as he goes, like an animal in the woods.

"Helper, touch her clit."

A spontaneous response of appreciation for his consideration leaves my throat. Helper finds her target and starts rubbing me clockwise as I buck and bounce and Lover pushes deeper and deeper inside of me. The first orgasm moves through me in tight little waves thanks to the clitoral stimulation. As I call his name to announce our accomplishment, he stops and stands me up.

"Wait. More. Please," I beg.

I hear the blanket being tossed on the ground. Helper's lighter footprints come up next to me and lead me a couple feet.

"Kneel down. He wants you on top."

I kneel and feel my way to his warm, naked skin. My hands find his chest hair and I climb up over his waist. Helper guides his penis into me. I begin to ride with my hands on his shoulders, leaning forward a bit, so my breasts reach his mouth.

I work up a sweat, and can't seem to find the release I know is coming.

"Sit back," Helper says. "Go slow. Frustrate him for once."

I follow her directions. Lover starts to groan. Helper sits on the top of his thighs behind me and plays with my breasts as she kisses the back of my neck in short little nips. Lover's well-lubed fingers are at my clit again and suddenly the release happens, much stronger than the first. The waves are so strong that I ejaculate all over Lover's waist. I'd never done that with him before, even though I'd told him that from time and time I could do it by myself.

Helper and I get thrown off of his body in a rush. I can smell nothing but my cum and feel nothing but Lover's urgency. In a matter of seconds, I'm on my back, my feet are raised over my head and he's fucking me like mad, chasing his own orgasm. It's just the two of us now locked in passion. I can feel that moment when his penis goes straight and hard and starts to orgasm. I love that feeling. Even before Lover starts to groan his way through it or shout his pleasure, I know it's happening.

When he's done and he's still lying on top of me while I'm folded in half and gasping for air is when he finally kisses me full on the lips. "I love this," he says. "I love you for it."

And then, some feet away near where the down tree was, a small group of people erupt into applause.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Two Sides Next Part
Two Series Info

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
My Tail Mattie and her friend take their tails to the woods.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Femdom: Laura and James Adventures Gentle femdom story of married couple.in BDSM
First Time Sharing My Wife Sharing my wife with my best friend after year isolated duty.in Loving Wives
Kaycee Ch. 01: Beginnings Tony discovers Kaycee likes to show off, he likes to watch.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories