Two Against One Slave

Story Info
Alicia attends modeling school.
2.7k words
3.63
104.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written and Editted by arkan79 and Mistressveronicalove

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alicia had left her native town to study at the one of the most prestigious modeling schools in the Capital. Cause she knew nobody there, her first objective was to look for new friends. Besides the old lady she stayed with, the first person she got in touch with were her classmates from the modeling school. A few of them seemed all right, but others were really sluts. After some weeks there, she became friends with Andréa, who lived in the same neighborhood as she did. The two of them went and came back from school together, soon becoming very good friends.

One day, Salina and Luciana invited Alicia to a party. She asked for some time to think about it, mentioning that she might be away from the city. After school, she asked Andréa's opinion.

She said Salina and Luciana asked me to come to their party on Saturday. They said a friend of theirs is going to study abroad. What do you think? Should I go or not?

Andréa said, I don't know what to say...

They are very popular, said Alicia. If I go, maybe I will enter their world. They know many important people and going there could help my career, don't you think?

It is so, said Andréa. But you have to be very careful.

"Haven't they invited you as well?" said Alicia.

No, they didn't invite me. I've turned them down twice, till now. Don't you see the way they look at me?

"Why have you turned them down?" asked Alicia.

I don't know... they look dangerous. They are from a dubious world. Don't tell anybody, but I think they are on drugs. One day, they were so dizzy that they started to kiss and touch each other in the corridor.

"Touch each other?" asked Alicia.

Yes. Everybody knows they are together.

The truth is they both look astonishing. With their blond hair and those blue eyes ... and the perfect bodies...

I've said it. You are the one who decides, said Andréa. But be careful. Once, a girl went with them and nobody heard from her since then.

What do you mean they never heard from her?

Just like that! The Police investigated the case but they discovered nothing.

Ok, thanks, I'll think about it.

The next day, Luciana and Alina stop Alicia on her way.

"So, are you coming or not?" asked Salina.

Well...I don't know...I may be away...maybe I...

I see you spending a lot of time with Andréa, Luciana interrupts. Don't let her stick bullshit in your head. She's a fool. She hates us because we are so successful in our careers even though we haven't finished school yet.

All she does is gossip about us, Salina completes for her girlfriend.

I don't know what to say, Alicia still hesitates.

We need an answer now!

Ok. I think I can make it. I am coming.

Very well, say Salina. I will give you the address. Be there tomorrow night, round nine o'clock.

Salina and Luciana leave. Alicia watches them for a while. Truly, they are the hottest girls in school. Salina, with straight blond hair, which reaches her shoulders, has a perfect body, emphasized by the shirt and the tight white linen pants. Luciana has curly blond hair and she wears a very short skirt, which leaves the inferior part of the buttocks exposed. As well, Alicia doesn't look bad. Red curly hair, with green eyes, she loves to wear pants that emphasize her ass to the slightest detail. Many girls envied her and that was why she thought she belonged to Luciana and Salina's group. Maybe if she stays with them she will have success in her career too. And, finally, what if they were right about Andréa? Andréa was beautiful too, but still to shy. Anyone can read this in her eyes and nobody wants a modeling girl with that attitude.

The next night, wearing in a blue silk dress, Alicia went to the location. There was a big house, owned by Salina's parents, who were away from the country for a long time. Salina and Luciana welcomed her and made the presentations. It was just the usual party. Before she rang the doorbell, she was thinking that a party with modeling girls it is just a pretext for the orgies she had seen in the movies. She had come intending to leave as soon as the things got to wild, but that wasn't the case. Towards morning, Salina took Alicia to a place in the garden. Luciana was there also.

Thanks for inviting me. I've never thought I could have so much fun, Alicia said.

You're welcomed! We are glad that you enjoyed yourself.

Look, we want to ask you something, Luciana continued.

Yes, I'm all ears!

Next Saturday, we are going to the mountains. I have a cabin there. Do you want to come with us?

I could use some fresh air, Alicia accepted. Are you sure I am not disturbing you?

If you were a pain in the ass, we wouldn't invite you, ensured smiling Salina.

"What are we doing there?" asked Alicia.

We relax, barbecue, walking in the woods... We go there every month and that helps us a lot. The fresh air is wonderful for the skin.

Perfect!

But we want to ask you something, said Luciana, filling the glasses with wine.

"What?" asked a curious Alicia.

Don't tell anyone where we are going. You are the first classmate we are inviting and we don't want to upset the others.

Ok, Alicia agreed. But can I inform the old lady I am staying with?

Better not. Maybe she will talk.

Ok, I will tell her I am going home for the weekend. I can hardly wait to go to the mountains, said the excited redhead.

They clink their glasses.

To our new friendship!

Next morning, Alicia met Andréa in the way to school.

"How was the party?" asked Andréa.

It was great! I danced till I would have fallen in my chair.

Nothing weird?

You mean drugs or sex? No, it was a quiet party. I think you are wrong about them.

Maybe, said Andréa. She changes the subject; "I am going to the Zoo next Saturday, with a cousin. Do you want to join us?"

I wish, but I am going home next weekend.

Ok, I'll show you the photos.

Next Friday, Alicia packs her bags and went to Salina's house.

"How are we getting there?" she asks.

With my car, Luciana answers, showing a white Mercedes with dark windows.

I know it is forbidden to have dark windows on the car, says Alicia.

I am allowed, smiles Luciana.

Her father is a big shot in the Police, explains Salina.

Ok, let's go than!

The girls threw their luggage in the trunk and got in the car, with Luciana as driver. Alicia and Salina sit in the back.

Before we hit the road, we have to ask you something, says Luciana.

Yes...

Salina has told you that my father is an important policeman. After he completes a mission, he must disappear for a while, till the criminals he arrests are convicted. So he goes to this cabin. Nobody knows of this cabin, do you understand?

Yes, I won't say a word to anybody, says Alicia.

It is not that simple. The problem is you expose yourself if you know the way.

Well...

Luciana wants to say that it is better if you don't see the way; Salina interrupts, beginning to search under the bench seat, grabbing a black bag.

"Can't we find another solution?" asks Alicia.

"We can't!" says Salina, with a scary voice.

Ok...

Salina puts the bag over Alicia's head. Than, Alicia feels her hands are taken to the back and a rope is wrapped round the wrists.

Hey, what are you doing?

I will sit in the front with Luciana and I have to be sure you can't get the bag off your head.

I won't get take it off! Don't tie up my hands!

It is better this way, don't be a pain in the ass! In half an hour we will be there.

Ok, accepted Alicia, seeing that has no other option.

After a while, the car stops. Salina opens the back door of the car and pulls Alicia out. She takes off the bag and unties her.

Sorry, thank you for understanding, apologizes Luciana.

I will take some sleeping pills when we will return. So you will be sure I won't see anything without tying me up. Yet, she forgets this episode when she sees the cabin and the beautiful surroundings. On Saturday, they walked all day in the forest. At evening, exhausted, they took place in front of the fireplace to play cards.

"Shall we begin?" asks Alicia.

Yes, but first you have to know we have a certain tradition here.

Who plays cards, has to wear nothing but panties and undershirt, continues Salina.

Salina and Luciana take off their blouses and jeans, remaining only in transparent white panties. At her turn, Alicia takes off her pants, shirt and bra.

This way we are sure you don't hide an ace in your sleeve, says Salina, bursting into laugh. The fun is at its peak.

Lets make the game more interesting, says Luciana. Lets play on orders. Whoever loses does what the other two want.

What kind of orders?

Any kinds, answer Luciana, smiling and giving Salina a naughty look.

Ok, agrees Alicia, but I must warn you I am good at this game.

During the game, Salina goes to the toilet. After a while, she asks Alicia to bring her the tampons she has forgotten in her bedroom. Alicia raises and goes to Salina's bedroom. Profiting of the situation, Luciana looks into the Alicia's cards and arrange it so that her special guest loses. After few moments, Alicia and Salina entered the room. Salina catches Luciana's eyes and understands that the things are ok. The game is arranged. Alicia loses and now she is waiting for orders.

Come in our bedroom, says Luciana.

The three girls raise and go in one of the cabin's bedrooms. Salina goes to the windows and lowers the blinds.

So the bears won't see us! Laughs Salina noisily.

I think I am going to go to sleep, says Alicia, heading for the door.

Luciana, who reminds her that she has lost the game, blocks her way.

Ok, what is the order?

"Are you in a hurry?" asks Salina, who comes from behind and touches her softly with her fingertips on Alicia's ass. Alicia quivers and tries to turn around and grab Salina's arm.

"What are you doing?" asks Alicia getting more and more scared.

You have to fulfill an order, remember?

Just tell me the damn order so I can go to sleep, yelled Alicia irritated.

Oh, poor miss is angry! She can hear Luciana, who comes near from behind, licks Alicia's right ear and grasp the girls' breasts with her hands. Alicia wants to slap Luciana, but Salina catches her hands.

You have lost, so tonight you are our slave whispers Luciana in Alicia's ear. Ok?

Realizing she doesn't stand a chance in a two against one fight, Alicia pretends to be submissive.

Ok, let me loose, I am your slave.

What a clever girl! Exclaims Salina, who frees Alicia's hands. Than she opens a case from where she gets several ropes and scarves.

"Take off your panties!" orders Luciana.

Alicia obeys and takes off her panties.

You are a very naughty slave, says Salina. You will be punished for this. You get it?

Yes, Alicia answers with low voice, she stays in the middle of the floor, completely naked.

"On your knees!" orders Salina. Luciana comes and pushes Alicia's head so that the girl is forced to get on her knees. The redhead is in a humiliating position, with tears in her eyes.

When I pissed, I forgot to clean my pussy, says Salina, approaching and pressing her vagina against Alicia's lips. Come on, I want to see that tongue!

Alicia turns her head in another direction, but Luciana grasps her hair and pushes the slave's mouth against Salina's pussy. Finally, Alicia starts to lick the pussy of Salina who is standing in front of her.

"Put it in there deeper!" orders Salina, taking Alicia's chin in the palm of her hand. Alicia pushes the tongue harder, into the mistresses' pussy.

Licking deeper and deeper, Alicia's body is crossed by thrills of pleasure. She is sweating. After a few minutes, Luciana takes off her panties and redirected Alicia's mouth to her pussy. Alicia begins to lick first the surroundings of her pussy, and then she enters through the pussy-lips. Luciana begins to groan, messing up Alicia's hair.

"You like it, you slut!" observes Salina, who is running the big toe of her left foot up and down Alicia's ass.

Yesssss, screams Alicia.

That's enough, says Salina, who pulls Alicia's hair and puts the slave on her feet. Get on the bed! Luci, give me a scarf!

"What are you doing with me?" asks Alicia.

We will play a game. I am sure you will love it.

Luciana takes a scarf and blindfolds Alicia, who is tied on the bed with legs spread and hands above her head.

One of us will touch you and you have to guess which did it. If you do, that one will take your place. If you don't guess three times in a row, you will be severely punished.

Ok, smiles Alicia, trying to see something through the scarf. But has no success.

Salina comes near her and begins to lick her ear. The tongue goes lower, sensually, on the neck. Alicia feels like she is on fire. After she pours saliva on Alicia's nipples, Salina continues her way down to the vagina without taking her tongue off the soft skin of the tied-up girl. Alicia feels a hot wave coming closer and closer to her clit. She was experiencing sensations she had never thought it could exist, arching her back as much as the restraints allowed her. The sensitive shock electrifies her entire body when Salina's tongue enters her pussy. Alicia's groans fill the room. After a few minutes, Salina has stopped.

"Say!" orders Luciana.

"It was Luciana!" answers Alicia.

Wrong answer! You still have two chances.

Luciana and Salina bent over the tied up girl. Luciana begins to press her pussy with her tongue and to bite it with her teeth, millimeter by millimeter. Meanwhile, Salina got ice cubes and melted them on the burning breasts. After the breasts were turned into two icebergs, Salina got a thick candle and began to pour hot wax on the nipples. Going form one thermal extreme to another and having Luciana working down there made Alicia feel shivers through her spine.

"Say!" order Luciana.

Alicia can hardly breath. She says with trembled voice:

Luciana up there and Salina down there.

Wrong again. You have just one chance left.

After a long deep kiss, Luciana goes to the breasts of the tied-up girl. After cleaning the wax, she washes the nipples with milk. Than she catch the nipples between her lips and begin to suck.

"Luciana!" outburst Alicia.

Wrong again, says Salina. You must be punished.

Do what you want with me. I am your slave. Humiliate me!

You deserve that!

Alicia is hogtied so her knees press against her chin. She is placed on her back, with the eyes on the ceiling so as his pussy is completely exposed. Luciana brings a whip and two dildos. Instead of pain, Alicia feels pleasure when the whip strikes her vagina. After about a hundred hits, Salina and Luciana penetrate Alicia's pussy and ass with the dildos and they play for several hours till they fall asleep exhausted.

Alicia woke up in the car, with the bag over her head and her hands tied up behind her back.

"Where am I?" she asks.

"The princess woke up!" says Luciana. Did you have fun or not?

Like ever!

Will you come the next time?

I can hardly wait. I love to be a slave.

Ok, but you must do something for us.

Anything!

"Bring Andréa to us!" orders Salina.

To be continued…