Two Bosses

Story Info
She has an interesting office adventure.
1.1k words
3.64
82.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me give you a little bit of background before I tell my story. My name is Frankie Flint. I work in an office as an assistant. I have two bosses Andy Roberts and Erik Jones. I am always floating back and forth between their offices doing all sorts of tasks. Today was supposed to be a day like all the rest but I was a little tired to start the day but I usually get it out of my system after I start working so I thought anyways.

I went into our office suite and unlocked the doors, bringing the mail with me to put on to the desk. There was nothing new in Andy's office so I went to Erik's office to finish up some work. When I went in the door stop was missing so I just left the door closed. When Erik came in he found me asleep at his desk where I had been looking over papers. I was woken up ever so gently.

What I had thought was someone touching my neck was rely Erik kissing it ever so softly. Once I had realized what was going on I just smiled and turned my head a little to enjoy it a bit more. When he realized that I was awake he stopped dead in his tracks no movement what so ever. I just looked over my shoulder and gave him a sexy little smile and asked "why did you stop it feels so good."

Erik asked me to stand and I did. I had my back to him still as he moved my chair out of the way, and stepped up behind me. His front pressed to my back, his hands on my arms. "Would you like me to continue" he whispers as he gently nibbles at my ear lobe. "Yes" I moan as his hands come forward and find my breasts. He turns me to face him and kisses me on the mouth, so soft and sweet.

"I've wanted you for so long" he tells me, as he deepens the kiss. His hands are gently rubbing and kneading my flesh. "We cant do this here" I tell him. "Why not the door is closed." he says. I have no response I just want to give him some of the pleasure he's giving me.

My hands find his pants and I start to undo them sliding my hands into his shorts and freeing his manhood. I drop to my knees and start to lick and suck him. He runs his fingers though my hair and as his pleasure is increasing. His grip in my hair tightens as I am sucking his cock with every skill I have. I feel his balls tighten and I know that he's about to cum in my mouth. I drink down every drop of it.

As I smile up at him he takes my hand and leads me to the desk. I sit on the desks edge. Slowly he reaches under my skirt and pulls off my lace panties. Sliding my skirt up my legs until my fresh shaved box appears. He breathes in a sharp gasp of air he drops to his knees in front of me. He slowly takes in the sight up close and then starts to kiss my legs moving up my body just brushing my box leaving me wanting more.

Erik was trailing kisses all over my body and making me wetter and hotter than I've ever been before. All of a sudden there's a knock at the door and in strolls Mr. Roberts. He starts to ask something then sees what's going on and just stops dead in his tracks. Looking back and forth between us he is unsure what to do and just stands there. Erik looks at him and says "Would you care to join me Andy? I'm sure Frankie wouldn't mind at all." He just turns and shuts the door, then walks over to us. Looking at me with half closed eyes he slides his hands over my breasts and says "I've been dreaming about this for a long time." Andy unbuttons my shirt and pushes it off my shoulders and lets it pool on the desk. He then un hooks my bra and takes it and drops it on the desk as well.

The desk is cleared and I'm laid back on it. All the while Erik is kissing up and down my legs getting me so worked up that I think I'm going to scream soon if I don't get some release. Andy takes one of my nipples into his mouth just as Erik gives my hot box some much needed attention. My senses are going wild I want to scream out but all of a sudden there is a cock in my mouth. Andy is so much larger than I had imagined. He fills my mouth completely. I start licking and sucking and hear his moan of pleasure.

I want to be filled with cock so bad now I can hardly wait. My hips are moving to match the attention I'm getting from Erik and all of a sudden he stops. I look up and he is standing and starting to put his cock into my tight hole. It fills me so full, it feels so good as he starts to move. First slowly and ohh so sweet then faster and faster until he is slamming in and out of me. I want to scream out so bad, I'm about to have the biggest orgasm ever and I feel both men start to stiffen and tighten as they both shoot their cum at the same time as I explode.

After a taking a few minuets to recuperate I get redressed and cleaned up and come back into the office. The guys are sitting there talking. Erik asks "so how was your weekend" like nothing had happened. All I can do is stair at them both. Then Andy tells me "you need to clear our schedules for the rest of the day." I do as I'm told and clear the schedules. When done I go into the office and tell them that its done.

Andy says "Great get your things we have a busy day in front of us we need to hurry". Staring at him not sure what he means, I start to do as he asks. When I'm ready he walks me to his car and we get in. We go to a hotel not far from work. Erik is waiting there for us, he has a room key. We go up to the room and start where we left off in the office.