Two Boys and Two Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyUK
TonyUK
15 Followers

For a second she caught me but I soon switched on to her game – she wanted me to tell her face to face about the bath house!

"Oh we've known each other for years" I countered, "we used to share a girlfriend!"

"That must have been interesting – did she know that you knew you both screwed her?"

"Sure" I said, "every time we screwed her together!"

"Mmm, my kind of guys," she said as she leaned forward and reached underneath the table to give both our cocks a gentle squeeze. "I hope you're both good as I've got a surprise for you the pair of you tonight!"

With that, she got up and went to the ladies.

We two guys looked at each other and Stephan told me that it was just as much her fantasy to share 2 guys as it was his to try the same.

The beer now made me need a pee, but I was too hard with the thought of these 2 sexy people I was going to spend the night with, I guessed I'd be leaking pre-cum by now and wanted to check but thought better of it in public. Stephan had other ideas though and grabbing my hand he brought it down between his legs to where his cock was protruding through his flies under the table. I closed my hand around it, feeling the warmth and ran my finger across the head, sure enough it was wet and sticky. I brought my hand back and hidden from the rest of the bar, lifted it to my mouth. His juices were warm and sweet to the taste and my heart beat harder with the eroticism of the moment – now I knew I'd be leaking. This time I wasn't bothered and as Stephan slid his hand under the table I let him undo my zipper allowing my cock to spring out, already having pushed past the band of my shorts. He returned the favour and pulling his hand out, I saw the sheen of my pre-cum on his fingers as he put them in his mouth. Watching him I felt my cock jerk, luckily his hand wasn't still around it – I'm sure I would have cum there and then.

I wasn't the only one watching – Tanya was back with us and oblivious to us, had been taking it all in.

She took her seat and ordered both of us put all hands on the table. As we did so, she reached under the table and grasped both our cocks at the same time and rubbed her fingers over the ends, as she did so I felt a pulse and realised I'd let out another dribble. She brought both hands up in front of her and in the sexiest way imaginable, put fingers from both hands together and into her mouth.

"Mmm" she said closing her eyes, "that's the way to enjoy men"

Her hands went back under the table but this time it wasn't our laps she was heading for!

Her expression changed and she let out a low quiet moan as I realised what she was doing. Her hands came back up one at a time and she presented us one each – if I thought Stephan and I were wet, this was something else! I opened my mouth and 2 fingers slid in, the sweetest taste of sex engulfed me as I smelled, felt and tasted her wetness at the same time. I was in heaven!

"Now" Tanya remarked, "I think we should go home"

I don't think I'd ever seen 2 men leave unfinished beer before!!!

It was a short taxi ride across town to Tanya's apartment during which time we all sat in the back, Stephan and I either side of Tanya, trying hard not to grope each other in view of the driver's mirror.

We got to her block and took the lift up to her floor, Tanya taking each of us one at a time and kissing us fully and deeply on the mouth, the thought that all our mouths had recently been tasting each other's excitement made the kissing that much more erotic, I didn't know about Stephan but I had a constant hard on, and I was now dying for a pee.

Tanya showed us in and as she busied herself with a bottle of red wine, I found the bathroom. As I took my now slightly relaxed cock out and started to pee, Stephan entered the bathroom and stood next to me undoing his zip. He took out his cock and joined me in peeing into the toilet bowl, it was strange – I'd stood next to guys before while taking a piss but this was different – our pee was joining and mixing on the way! Stephan asked me if I was still up for what may happen and to answer him I let go off my cock and took a hold of his. I was way too turned on, and slightly drunk to turn anything down tonight!

"Good" he said as he took a hold of my cock, both of us feeling the others water as it flowed through its semi hard cock.

As we finished peeing and shook each other off, giggling like school girls at the absurdity of it, before I could put my cock away, Stephan knelt down and put his mouth over my uncut end. As he pulled my foreskin back to reveal the shiny wetness of my pre-cum, I was sure a single drip of pee dropped onto his tongue. I had always had a fantasy about watersports and although this was only a drop, I found it an incredible turn on, my cock pulsing and jerking as he licked the wetness from my helmet.

Just before it got too interesting I heard female voices in the kitchen, I pulled away and tidied myself up as Stephan did the same. Almost embarrassed because of the unknown voice, we left a small interval between us and walked to the kitchen to see who was there.

"Tony, this is Ellen, Ellen this is Tony, you already know Stephan."

"Guys, Ellen will be joining us this evening, I'll phone for some pizza!"

I didn't know what to think – did this put paid to our plans of a (bi)sex filled night? Or was this Tanya's surprise? Ellen was stunning so I hoped the latter! She had a fuller figure than Tanya, curvy in all the right places! Long brown hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing her pretty face. She had a beautiful rounded bum in tight cut-off jeans but it was her tits that drew me in – large and full. The cardigan she wore loosely over her shoulders, barely covering her nipples couldn't disguise the fact that even without a bra under her snug fitting T shirt top, her tits had very little droop at all!

She smiled at me as I dragged my eyes away from her body and I just knew we were going to get along great.

"Damn, I need a drink" she said taking a gulp of wine from the bottle.

"Here" I offered", let me get you a glass.

We all laughed as I realised I had no idea where the glasses were, Tanya saving the moment by getting 4 glasses and leading us out through the living room and onto the large balcony.

There was a large rug and dozens of cushions on the floor and we all sat ourselves down in a circle kind of shape.

"I like this balcony" Tanya said, "It's not overlooked at all, it means I can sunbathe naked without any perverts looking at me"

"Except me of course" answered Ellen, "when we sunbathe together"!

"Your kind of pervert I can handle" Tanya replied giving Ellen's leg a stroke.

Wow, I thought, Ellen really is here for the night, this was turning into all my birthdays at once!!!

"Ellen's husband works away a lot so she spends lots of time round here" Tanya said as if reading my thoughts.

It was early evening with the sun still hot and the wine quickly got to us. We were all bare footed and soon both Stephan and I were down to just our trousers, me a pair of light thin chinos and Stephan a pair of tailored shorts, sunning ourselves in the late sunshine. Tanya's jacket was off, her flimsy blouse undone leaving her peach coloured lacy bra on show and Ellen was proudly filling out her T shirt, this time the shape of her nipples were there to see – I hoped I'd soon see more.

"It's hot, I need to get comfortable" commented Tanya as she slipped out of her blouse and reaching up her skirt, slipped her stockings off.

"It's alright for you" joked Ellen, "sat there in your short skirt and bra, I'm stuck here in these shorts and T shirt"

"You're amongst friends here" replied Tanya, I'm sure the guys won't mind if you make yourself more comfortable"!

Stephan and I looked at each other and grinned,

"No" we replied in unison!

"I will if you will" she threw at Tanya

On saying that she unzipped her cut-offs and in a way that had me almost panting, wriggled her shapely ass out of their restraint. Sitting upright she pulled her T shirt over her head in a fluid movement, leaving those magnificent breasts hanging free, the nipples perfectly in proportion and standing proud. Hiding her only bit of body still covered was a pair of skimpy white lacy knickers.

I was like a dog on heat – There was no way there could be any room for pubic hair under that tiny piece of material!

Taking her cue as Ellen lay down on her front facing us, Tanya reached behind her and undid her bra throwing it at Ellen in a joke striptease. Her tits were smaller than Ellen's but firmer and so pert, the long, jutting nipples pointing almost skyward. She then stood up and undid her skirt letting it fall to the floor revealing not only the tightest of thongs, but a damp patch from our earlier escapades making the peach material completely see through showing a gorgeously neat pair of lips and what looked like a small tuft of hair above.

"Had an accident have we?" Ellen joked, "What did I miss in the bar???"

We sat in silence for a minute breathing in the atmosphere when Ellen suddenly said,

"Hey, Tony's almost fully dressed with those pants on!"

Quick as a flash, both girls were on me trying but failing to undo my buttons. I was in no hurry to let them succeed; I had 2 beautiful, all but naked girls all over me, tits bouncing everywhere.

Of course I wasn't counting on Stephan coming to their aid – he jumped on me and sat on my chest, knees on my arms stopping me fight back and his not inconsiderable erection pushing against his shorts, just inches from my face – I could almost smell his excitement!

The girls took no time getting my pants off, stretching them over my own hard on, leaving just my blue boxer shorts on.

"Looks like you're not the only one to have had an accident Tanya" Ellen commented as I realised that I must have quite a damp patch in my shorts.

"And about to have another one if we're not careful" returned Tanya giving my cock a playful tap.

What might have happened next didn't as the door bell rang to announce the arrival of our pizza.

"You'll have to go Stephan, you still look respectable" Ellen exclaimed

"Not now I don't" he laughed

Stephan stood up and whipped off his shorts, showing a larger bulge than me but an equally damp patch in his skimpier, tighter fitting underwear.

"Sod it" said Ellen, "I'll make his day!"

With that she got up, strutted inside, grabbed her purse and went to the door as we all scrambled to get the best view of the pizza boy's face when the door opened to what I can only describe as a sex goddess!!!

The pizza boy turned out to be an old guy who obviously had his day made and turned down the tip saying, "no, thank you ma'am"

We all chuckled at this and thankfully, the sexually tense atmosphere relaxed as we ate our pizza, although we did keep the wine on the go, making sure the inhibitions stayed away!

"Ok" said Tanya, "Time for a game"

We left the balcony and settled in the living room – the lights low and the music suitable!

*

Tanya brought out a pack of cards and came up with a simple game that we could play without losing the atmosphere. The cards were quite pornographic which slowed the game down to an enjoyable speed, bearing in mind there was a forfeit for the loser of each hand.

As we were still all semi-naked, I wondered what the forfeits could be. We were all quite pissed by now so the forfeits were never gonna be too easy!

The first hand was played and Tanya lost – we made her stand out by the elevator for 2 minutes in just her knickers, although we heard the elevator move and noises from the other apartments, no-one appeared to see her, for now she was safe.

The next hand Ellen lost, this time she was allowed her T shirt back but no more, and she had to go ring on next doors bell and ask for a corkscrew. I had no idea who lived next door but the view they must have got of Ellen in a T shirt not quite hiding the outline of her tits, but at least hanging low enough to cover her knickers......

Next time round and Ellen and I drew equal last – this time we had to go down in the elevator to the ground floor, go out into the parking lot and wave up at the balcony before we could come back up. On the way down we laughed at the situation – her in her lacy knickers and nothing else, me naked apart from my boxer shorts. The streets were dark now and quieter so we were alone in the lot as we waved up at Tanya and Stephan peering over the balcony.

Back in the lift however, and we were like animals – the tension had got to both of us and we lunged at each other! Ellen grabbed me and pushed me against the lift wall, her legs intertwined with mine and her tongue in my mouthy searching out mine. My cock immediately hardened as she thrust her pubic mound against my groin. I was tempted to stop the lift between floors but with 2 more sexed up people upstairs, I was just as keen to get back to the party.

We walked into the flat, Ellen out of breath and me again, bulging out of my shorts to see Tanya and Stephan rolling on the floor entwined together. We laughingly dragged them apart and played the next round – now it was Stephan's turn to endure a forfeit!

Without hesitation Ellen tipped her wine over my belly and said, "Stephan, you have to lick that up"

Careful at first, Stephan leaned over towards me and very conscious that so far any touching had been girl on boy, or boy on girl, brought his tongue out towards my belly as I lay back to let him get close.

I didn't expect to feel anything sexual but as Stephan reached over me and let his tongue glide along my belly from the top of my shorts to my belly button, I shivered with excitement as my cock pulsed and thrust up towards him, his chest rubbing against my erection as he licked up the wine.

"Hey, you two" called Tanya, disturbing us from our private world, "Don't forget there's 2 young ladies getting left out here!"

I decided enough was enough and grabbing my wine, poured it over Tanya's tits!

"Sod the game" I said, "Ellen, drink that" I exclaimed, as playfully but forcefully I grabbed and thrust her head towards Tanya's chest.

I needn't have been concerned, Ellen leant over Tanya, making sure her ass was high in the air as she nuzzled close into Tanya's tits, enjoying every moment of it.

I reached forward and took a hold of Ellen's ass, burying my head into the cleavage her butt cheeks made, sucking on the growing damp patch of her French knickers.

As Tanya laid back to enjoy the attention, Stephan moved towards her to join in the fun. As he got close, she tipped her wine straight over his shorts saying,

"Ok Tony, here's your chance! – he's all yours!"

Both girls stopped and laid back to watch my reaction – I knew they were watching but by now I was too turned on to care. As Stephan rested back on the floor I leant over him and put my mouth against his shorts. The smell of wine filled my nostrils but I knew there was an underlying aroma of male sexuality – I had smelled my own often enough to know what to expect!

His cock was hard and forcing against the material of his shorts, my head was now closer to another man than it had ever been. I could see the outline of his large circumcised head through his underwear. In the background I could hear heavy breathing – it could have been mine, Stephan's or the girls – I was beyond caring anymore!

I opened my mouth and clasped it around the bulbous shape presented to me, tasting not only the wine, but also a hint of what I had tasted earlier in the hotel bar.

I needed to see, feel, smell, and taste more and I reached up and pulled at his shorts as he lifted his ass off the floor allowing me to slide his shorts down along his thighs, past his knees, over his calves and his feet, pausing briefly to take in the aroma of them before discarding them behind me and taking in the view before me!

I had to stop and relish the moment - here I was experiencing something I had fantasised about for years – a fully naked guy lying expectedly in front of me, his thoughts similar to my own, that of trying something new together!

I knelt there between his legs ignoring the girls nearby and took in the sight before me – Stephan was laying flat on his back, eyes looking away, his cock hard and pointing towards his head and his balls heavy in the heat nestling between his upper thighs, hiding his ass crack. Oblivious to the hands on my back and ass I cupped his balls in my hand and leant closer, my mouth open in anticipation to accept the erection before me. His head was shiny and wet with pre-cum, (the taste of my own I'd always adored!) as my tongue poked out and for the first time in my life, touched a real penis!!!

The feeling was better than I'd imagined, the warmth of his throbbing head pulsing slightly as I accepted it into my mouth, tasting the sweet saltiness of his excitement.

I grasped his cock in my hand and closed my mouth over it, taking as much as I could into my willing mouth – it suddenly felt like the most natural thing to do as I worked my tongue, my lips, up and down his shaft, my hands caressing his smooth heavy balls as I did so.

Being a guy and knowing what a blow-job should be like, I sucked on his cock like an expert as he moaned loudly and his cock oozed pre-cum. The taste to me was pure bliss, and the feeling of having a cock in my mouth after all these years of fantasising was heaven!

I wanted to make this the perfect first time and for that I wanted him to cum on my mouth with as much force as possible. I let him slip out of my mouth and lifting his balls out of the way, I traced my tongue down the crack between his balls and his ass. As I thought, his ass, like most of his body was completely hair free and my tongue found his asshole easily. Still holding his cock in my hand I probed his asshole with my tongue, allowing my saliva to run along his crack. When I thought he was wet enough I lubed my finger in my mouth and used it to tease the tight hole of his anus until he relaxed and let my finger slide in.

As I had done to myself many a time, wishing it was someone else's finger, I curled my finger upward and rubbed it against that delicate but erotic spot all men have. Now my mouth went back to the head of his penis taking it as deep as I could, and my finger worked in his ass. I played my mouth up and down his shaft until I felt his body tense and shudder – this was the moment I'd been looking forward to for years!

The first spurt of his orgasm hit the back of my throat before I could catch it with such a force I almost gagged but I swallowed it eagerly. From then on I was ready for it and pulling his cock out slightly, I wanked him into my waiting mouth. His cock pulsed and jerked in my hand as his hot sticky sperm flowed onto my tongue, filling my mouth. The feeling and taste of another man's orgasm pumping into my mouth was almost too much and as his body calmed down I collapsed onto him, his softening cock still in my mouth as I squeezed and milked the remaining spunk onto my tongue.

I suddenly realised my own crotch was wet and looking down I saw my boxers soaked through – without being touched, I had cum in my pants – a first since puberty!

In my post orgasmic stupor I allowed the 2 girls to turn me over onto my back and pull down my shorts. I looked down briefly and saw the pair of them nuzzle into my wet crotch, alternating between licking me and kissing each other. I lay back with my head across Stephan's stomach enjoying the attention I was getting when Ellen's head appeared by mine;

"That was the sexiest thing I ever saw in my life" she said as she kissed me, her tongue tasting of my own orgasm, forcing its way into my mouth.

TonyUK
TonyUK
15 Followers
12