Two Brides, No Waiting

Story Info
Jerri finally gets to wear that pink dress.
2.1k words
3.99
81.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jerri, I am your typical housewife. Alright, so that could be pushing it a little bit, I am not a female. At least, not yet. My story begins 27 years ago, I led an unremarkable life until I graduated college, then my life finally began. I am getting ahead of myself now. My senior year of college, I met an incredible young lady named Rose. Rose was four years my junior, we met at a freshmen orientation where I was a speaker. Despite our age difference we found we had a great deal in common. My major was communication, hers fashion.

After a year of dating, I finally got together the courage to ask her to marry me. To my delight, she said yes. I guess you could say at this point I should have been the happiest man in the world. Well, I wasn't. I had a great job, a nice house, and now a great girl. I realize now I was living a lie, but back then, I thought I could continue to play the roll that was expected of me.

I guess you could say my life became interesting the night that Rose caught me wearing my lingerie. By three months before the wedding we were living together, I thought she was out of town. I planned a romantic evening for myself, I was drinking red wine, with liquid courage under my belt, I snuck into Rose's drawers and put on my favorite pair of pink lacy panties and matching cami. By my favorite, I mean I bought it for Rose, I had her model it for me, the entire time I selfishly pictured it on me.

Anyways, fast forward. There I was, in front of a full length mirror modeling my sexy pink panties and cami when my bedroom door opened. I turned around, Rose was looking me with a weird expression, my heart was pounding as I waited for the explosion.

"Jay, what are you wearing honey?" Her voice was soft, she set down her suitcase and walked into our bedroom.

"This isn't what it looks like Rose, I swear." My voice shook, I waited to see the look of disgust on her face, my secret was out.

"Listen very carefully," she said, "Go into the bathroom, run a bath and then get undressed." Her voice was still gentle, but firm.

My heart pounded, I found myself moving forward. In the bathroom, I stripped naked, started the bath water and waited for Ms.Rose to come in. Where did the Ms.Rose come from, I wondered? All thoughts were put aside as Ms.Rose entered. Taking my hand, she helped me into the sunken claw tub. Fisting a hand in my hair, she dunked me underneath, getting me wet.

"No talking." She whispered in my ear, licking and sucking and nibbling on the sensitive lobe.

I smiled, this game was fun. All amusement left when her hand fisted in my hair again and she brought my head up with a sharp tug, I cried out softly as she made me look into her eyes.

"Did I say you could make a noise?" Her tone was incredulous. Giving my hair another sharp tug again, she looked in my eyes. "Not another fucking sound without permission."

I nodded painfully, her hand still tangled in my blonde hair. At my acknowledgement her hold loosened up. She squirted some shampoo in her hands and quickly set to work on my hair. When she was done, she dunked me under once. Following it up with conditioner, she massaged my hair and my scalp, forgetting myself, I moaned.

"SLUT, what did I just fucking tell you?" Her voice was soft, but firm. Grabbing my hair, she pulled me up painfully, making me stand in front of her, dripping wet. My cock was rock hard now, I couldn't believe this, I was so fucking horny. Looking down at my manhood, Rose laughed.

"Not another fucking word or the next thing I cause pain to wont be on top of your head." She laughed softly.

Grabbing some shaving cream, she squirted some on every single inch of my body. My chest and arms and legs were coated in the sweet smelling lather, every inch all lathered up. She even made me smear it all over myself. Taking a razor, she set to work efficiently removing every single strand of hair I had, even shaving my cock and balls. She used grabbed my hard cock and used it to turn me around. Lathering my back up, she shaved that. I was so humiliated when she made me bend over and shaved my asshole.

Now smooth, she turned on the shower and rinsed me off. Letting the bathwater drain she ran another tub full for me. This all seemed like a dream. I sank down in the water to soak at her bidding.

"Stay in the tub, stay quiet. I don't want a single word out of you." She left me then, walking out of the bath tub to return 30 minutes later. My water was growing cold by then, I felt so stupid, like a dumb hairless puppy.

When she came back, she had a big smile on her face. She grabbed my big man feet and started to set to work. Taking some sweet smelling body scrub in her hands, she started to exfoliate me. From the tips of my toes to my neck, she had my body glistening and smooth. The smell of her arousal filled the small bathroom, I found myself getting hard again. I was startled when she joined me in the tub, standing in front of me, she ran her hands through my hair and pulled me forward to make me bury my face in her snatch.

"Lick me, slut. Be Ms Roses good slut." She rode my face for an eternity, until she squirted all over my lips and my clit. Laughing, she pushed my face underneath the water, washing me clean. Crawling back out of the tub, she started to use a facial wash on me, getting rid of the dead and dry skin.

Grabbing my hair, she used it to pull me out. She set to work drying my hair, smoothing lotion on me. Grabbing my hands, she filed my nails and painted them a bright red, my toenails soon matched. I felt so humiliated, my sweet girlfriend was treating me like I was cattle!

I was startled when she knelt at my feet and started sucking on my toes. She had something in my hand, it was stockings. She rolled then up my shapely leg, one and then the other. She made me get into sexy underwear, red lace silk thong panties and a matching bra. Taking my hand, she led me to her makeup bench. She sprayed me with perfume, her body shaking, her eyes glittering green with excitement.

"What is your name?" She asked in her breathy voice.

"Honey, what kind of game are you playing, you know my name. Its Jay." My voice trembled, I looked so beautiful in my bra and panties, my hair styled and teased.

"Wrong fucking answer, slut." Gone was the amusement, she picked up her paddle brush, grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. 10 fast smacks later, my ass was bright red and I was begging her to stop. Using my hair as a handle, she pushed me onto that glowing red ass. I moaned, my cock rock hard again.

"What is your name, slut." Her voice was soft, but strong. She used the tip of the brush to play with my cock, nudging it. When I did not answer, she gave each of my balls a light tap, killing my erection.

"Your name is not Jay, you don't have a dick, get it through your fucking head right now you stupid bitch." She smiled softly and started to apply my makeup, with blue eyeshadow and red lipstick, I looked like Marilyn Monroe. When she was finished, she slipped a black lace dress on me, pulling it over my sexy panties. She made me slip my feet into black high heeled stiletto heels, I looked like a sexy whore. My clit was so hard.

WOW I thought, I am one sexy bitch. My clit, what the fuck was I thinking, Im a dude! As if reading my thoughts, she asked again.

"What is your name slut, I will only ask once more." I felt so beautiful, so feminine, I knew at that moment I wasn't Jay. I thought hard, I wanted to find a name that was strong and feminine, how I felt.

"Jerri." I said, my voice soft and husky. "My name is Jerry, Ms Rose." The honorific title came out without thinking. She smiled.

"Get me dressed, slut. And you better not fucking put run in my stockings, they are $30 a pair." She sat on the bench, stuck her feet out for me.

I knelt at her feet and started to roll her stockings on, then came her thong panties and bra. Slipping her red dress over her head, I slipped on her high heels. I rose to my feet and without being asked, I styled her hair how she liked and applied red lipstick to her pink lips.

"Good slut," her voice purred. Grabbing my hand, she started to lead me to the door. I balked, it was one thing to do this behind closed doors, but outside? Fuck no! As if reading my mind, she grabbed ahold of my hard cock. She drug me outside, me moaning in pain. Leading me to the car, she stuffed me inside. When I made to reach for the door, she gunned the engine, locking the doors she engaged the child safety latch.

"Try for the door again slut and I will let you off right here in the middle of town and make you walk home. Or Perhaps I will make you call your friends for a ride." She snapped

"No Ms Rose, Ma'am." My eyes started to water, I felt like crying. I couldn't be seen in public dressed as a girl. I closed my eyes, waves of pleasure washed over my body, it felt so good, so right. My eyes dried up, I smiled.

"Thank you, Ms.Rose Ma'am. Now I understand." I smiled at the look of happiness in her face.

"I wondered when you were going to stop lying to yourself Jerri, I have known you were wearing my clothing for a long time, the dead giveaway is you have gone through some of my best stockings."

We stopped in front of a bar, it was in full swing. Ms.Rose took my hand and lead me inside. We were seated immediately, I loved the attention I was getting from men and women alike, I felt so feminine and sweet. Ms.Rose patted her lap and without thinking, I climbed on top of it. Laying my head in her chest, I closed my eyes. I didn't open them when voices approached, I didn't even open them when I heard the voice of my best friend, Meghan.

"Whats this, Rose? Where's Jay." She asked, her voice curious.

"Meghan, Jay is right here, though now she prefers to be called Jerri." Ms.Rose was so brave, I thought. I opened my eyes, Meghan was looking at me with a curious expression.

"that's right, Meghan. My name is Jerri and I am Ms.Rose's slut." Waiting for Meghan to react, I looked her in the eye. I couldn't believe it when she sat down with us and commented that she loved my lipstick, telling me that it looked very well with my pale skin.

And that is how I became Jerri, today is the happiest day of my life. Ms.Rose And I are getting married on Valentines day, the most romantic day of the year. Instead of a groom and a bride, invitations went out as: "Ms.Rose and Ms.Roses slut Jerri cordially invite you to the wedding, two brides, no waiting". I got married in a pink satin gown, I looked like Cinderlla with yards and yards of fabric and 4" heels, I was the belle of the ball. As for Ms.Rose, she promised that she had a surprise for me tonight. I think it has something to do with the new package of toys she ordered just for the occasion.

The last time she looked this excited was when she used a 10" strap on on me, I wondered what she has to top that tonight, our wedding night.