Two Busty Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

"Wouldn't be the worst thing," she quipped, even under these circumstances. I still took it as a yes, so I whispered my idea for the next position. When she understood, I pulled out of Hayley and we both took our hands off her.

"You can sit down now," I told Hayley. She took a few breaths before following the order, leaning back on the couch with her legs spread -- the perfect position.

Before Hayley knew it, Kat got on her hands and knees in front of her and put her head between her legs. But Kat was fully aware that I would line up behind her, ready to fuck her from behind her own deliciously round ass. Hayley took notice right as Kat put a finger into her and I slipped my head into Kat.

This time I intended to keep my hands on someone's curvy hips. I just focused on fucking Kat and feeling her ass up, while Kat's finger worked Hayley back up. Once she was horny enough, Kat dove her head down and seemed to be eating Hayley out herself.

Although it's what I wanted, I didn't know what it implied about Kat's tastes -- or Hayley's since she enjoyed it. Maybe they never thought about stuff like this before this crazy night, maybe they didn't -- I'd sure learned not to assume Hayley's tastes anymore. But they clearly weren't thinking about it now, so what could I do but follow their example?

I resumed fucking Kat harder, which made her moan onto Hayley's pussy and drive her madder, making it a handy chain reaction. I soon saw the back of Kat's head lift up, although I couldn't tell what else it was doing.

"I don't know....why they go on about Scarlett and Gwenyth. Or even Natalie. At least not without going on about you," Kat stated to Hayley. "And I'm not saying it 'cause us plus sizes gotta stick together." She then dipped her head back down and Hayley's moans told me what she was doing.

"I'm sure....thank you," Hayley got out.

"If I had to rent anyone's lady goods by accident...." Kat went on. "But I know I'm renting. I know what big, wet pipe you really wanna keep down here," she stated before licking her again anyway. To thank Kat for that weird little analogy, I pumped my pipe all the way into her.

"Yes....it is mine. Completely mine now. You're being rented too, you know," Hayley laid down.

"Trust me, I do. He's not gonna rent anyone else unless you let him. I'm just warming your cock up for you," Kat promised, looking back at me with a knowing, sexy grin -- more than Hayley probably knew -- and pushing her ass deeper against me.

"Yes! Warm up my cock....warm up my pussy. Break us both in...." Hayley rambled, despite how we seemed broken in already. However, I nitpicked less when Kat fucked herself deeper on me and seemed to lick Hayley out faster.

I merely held onto Kat's ass and went along for the ride, until I realized the ride would be over soon. Hayley and Kat were likely on the brink, and I didn't know how I was holding out. I did know it'd probably be bad form to give Kat a second orgasm before Hayley.

I pulled out of Kat and tapped her on the ass as a signal. When she got up, I added the word "Sit," then rushed to plunge back into Hayley before I got an answer. Not giving her any time to recover from Kat's work, I thrusted rapidly and helped her out further with my left finger.

When I saw Kat was sitting next to Hayley again, I put my right hand back between her legs. But I wanted to get Hayley off first, so most of my energy was spent on her. Nevertheless, Kat worked on herself as well to fill the gap.

Hayley just moaned and grit her teeth, while I couldn't add much in intelligent conversation. We both muttered "cum" once or twice, yet it didn't help me figure who would tip over first. I watched her chest bounce and her body gyrate, so I had to look up for my own sanity.

Eventually, I heard Hayley give one last loud moan and felt her keen over the edge. I slowed myself so it wouldn't make me cum too, and doubled my efforts to finger Kat. In fact, rubbing and flicking her pussy helped distract me from going off.

Kat rode my finger and her own as Hayley cooled down. While she started composing herself and I felt her release on my cock, Kat madly worked to get off and ultimately succeeded. Halfway through her orgasm, I even had the foresight to go over, kneel in front of her and lick her clean.

After getting her juices off, I lazily kept licking Kat, buying time as my own cock cooled down -- as much as it could under the circumstances. Kat took notice and got herself off my face, signaling me to stand up while getting back on her knees.

Hayley's juices were probably drying up on my shaft -- but if they were still there, Kat sucked and licked them off quickly. She nodded her head while sucking mine, then Hayley went over and kneeled down next to her. Without a word herself, she came down to suck my balls as Kat kept my shaft in her pouty mouth.

I contained myself long enough for Hayley to put her own pouty mouth on my shaft, with Kat going down to my balls. They sucked both sets of genitals off together, then Kat placed her lips on the side of my base as Hayley suckled my head. Hayley quickly put her lips on the other side, but then Kat took her turn bobbling on my shaft.

I mindlessly pushed myself deeper in Kat's mouth, too out of control to wonder if I should come in Hayley's mouth instead. But Kat didn't want it in her mouth, as she proved by putting my cock between her tits and fucking it to the brink. If that wasn't enough, Hayley leaned over and licked my head when it peeked out from Kat's breasts, and then Kat joined in.

Four gigantic breasts were closely grouped together, with my cock between two of them, while two tongues from two luscious mouths were on my head. Two sexy pairs of eyes were zeroed in on that head, waiting for it to deliver, and I couldn't disappointment them anymore.

Kat let my first few spurts go up her chest and face, then pulled away and aimed my cock at Hayley. She swung it back and forth as it spurted, although I probably got a few suspicious drops on the floor. But most of it went on Kat and Hayley's chests, and I even got a few final spurts in their open mouths.

After I finished, I saw my cum settle on Kat and Hayley. Impulsively, I put my hands on my own cum and rubbed it onto the top of their breasts. Then I kept rubbing them, holding both sets of tits one final time.

With Kat and Hayley already kneeling down, I went down to join them. I took my hands off their chests, as the reality of what happened finally sunk in. I looked at Hayley, amazed anew that she wanted our first time worse than me after all -- enough to let all this happen in it. In my appreciation, I lunged to kiss her, which she eagerly returned.

As overwhelmed as I was, I still noticed when I felt Kat's lips on my cheek. I broke from Hayley to see Kat an inch away, seemingly wanting one more kiss as well. I gave it to her, and before I knew it, all of our lips and tongues were colliding and going back and forth with each other. If not for how drained I was, I would have been ready to go yet again by now.

But this three-way kiss would have to do as a final act. If only between Kat and Hayley and me.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers