Two Captives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

Two Bears moved off her clit as he felt her relax. He slid his tongue down into her cunt hole to get a taste of her juice. He lapped like a hungry bear cub at its mother's teat. Sarah still moaned as her breathing quieted. Eventually, Two Bears pulled away and looked up at her. He gazed between the hollow of her two beautiful tits to her expressionless face above. She looked like an angel about to fall asleep.

He moved up her body, watching her face as he did. Sarah finally opened her eyes as he closed in for a kiss. She kissed him back tasting her own sex on his mouth and tongue. They kissed for a while until he stopped to look at her again.

"That was wonderful," Sarah said, her Arapaho improving daily.

"You are beautiful and delicious," Two Bears exclaimed.

"You too," Sarah answered touching his cheek.

"You want to get back to the village?" Two Bears asked.

Sarah looked down and his cock was long and stiff, probably the result of eating her pussy. Sarah nodded her head down.

"You are still excited," she said.

"I'll be fine," he replied.

Remembering what Summer Wind said, Sarah was conflicted. She wanted to continue. Let him fuck her and maybe get her pregnant. If she were pregnant with Two Bears' child, surely Gray Cloud would have to relent in his demand that Two Bears pick an Indian wife.

Sarah reached down and took hold of his stiff cock. She never tired of touching him and holding it. She pulled him toward her pussy. She looked up at him and he shook his head no. He did not want her to take him in. He wanted her to remain virgin for some reason. Sarah still pulled and his cock rubbed up against her cunt and pubic hair.

"Sarah, we should stop," he said.

"No, I want to please you," Sarah said.

"You have already," Two Bears replied.

"You are still hard. I want to feel you inside me," Sarah exclaimed.

"You should save yourself," Two Bears indicated.

"I want you," Sarah said.

"I want you too but it is not to be," Two Bears responded.

"Please Two Bears. Do it! I want you to," Sarah stated.

Two Bears was definitely conflicted. Not only was he a young man with strong sexual urges but he was crazy about this woman and wanted to fuck her so badly. His father would be very mad if he gave into his feelings. On the other hand, he was mad at his father for standing so strongly between them. Two Bears appreciated his desire for true blood heirs but did not share his feelings. He was immeasurably attracted to Sarah and he couldn't help it. Indian women were fine but Sarah had a quality that just captivated him.

As Two Bears struggled with his thoughts, Sarah continued to pull on his cock and had him positioned into her pussy and nestled right in place to fuck up into her. She tried to pull him into her and even bucked up trying to push the head inside. Two Bears reached down and took control of his cock from her. He, like last time, pushed his cock a long ways into her furrow. He moved back and forth between her pussy lips. Her wetness allowed him to slide easily back and forth. He nailed her clit on each upward thrust. Sarah still wanted him inside but the pleasure of his dry humping her took over and she let him go.

Two Bears was incredibly excited. All the talk of him fucking her had his hormones dancing like sparks on a fire. He fucked back and forth with increasing speed. He would not last long. Sarah groaned beneath him too. They rutted into each other both nearing climax.

"Oh, Two Bears, you feel so good," Sarah said.

"You too," Two Bears gasped.

"Keep going. Faster, faster, Two Bears," Sarah exclaimed.

Two Bears pumped his cock across her engorged pussy lips mauling her inner lips and clit hood. Her pussy buzzed from the constant contact.

"Oh, I'm going to cum," Sarah gasped.

"Me too," Two Bears groaned.

Seconds later they both crested about the same time. Sarah stiffened and bucked up into Two Bears. Two Bears' cock swelled and then blasted ropes of cum up onto Sarah's belly between her tits. Her whole lower body was soon covered in droplets of cum. Two Bears' cock dribbled cum into her pussy hair as it finished cumming. He slumped down on top of her and she hugged him to her as they panted for breath.

When they had calmed down, they cleaned up with grass Two Bears gathered. They then mounted his pony and went back to where others were gathering grains. Summer Wind and Red Fox were nowhere around. Sarah gathered her herbs and she rode back toward camp with Two Bears. As they neared the village, they could see a lot of activity. Two Bears knew better than Sarah something was amiss and he kicked his pony into a run. Sarah held onto him as they raced back to the village.

Two Bears headed right for their tepees. He needed first to check on the family. People yelled to him that the Crow were back. He raced through the village to where they were camped. He helped Sarah down when they got to their tepees. He then swung off his horse as Red Fox approached. He wore war paint and had all his weapons with him. Gray Cloud was not around. Red Fox said he was off talking with the chiefs as Sarah listened to the two brothers talk.

The Crow had attacked a small party of Arapaho downriver, killing four and wounding two others. The Crow had a much larger force and it was a deliberate attack. The Arapaho were preparing to strike back. The chiefs were discussing their next move as the warriors prepared for battle.

Two Bears tied off his horse and followed Red Fox to their tepee. Sarah watched nervously as she saw him preparing for battle. She hated the Crow for attacking the Arapaho but she was more worried for Two Bears safety. Sarah turned from watching them only to find Running Water looking at her sons and then also at Sarah. They shared a look of worry for their family. The two little girls were nowhere in sight. They were probably being kept in a tepee for safety. It was not unheard of for whole villages to be attacked, but not likely the Crow would do such a thing. If it had been Sioux, they would have been even more worried.

Sarah went to Running Water. Running Water had been making dinner when the news hit. The meal sat uneaten as the warriors prepared and Gray Cloud conversed with the elders. They decided to serve the girls and then eat themselves. The two women looked at each other nervously as they picked at the food.

As they were finishing and getting ready to clean up, Gray Cloud rode back to talk with his sons. Running Water and Sarah watched them converse. They saw Red Fox and Two Bears mount up and ride off. Gray Cloud then came over to them.

He told them, "A war party is being formed to pursue the Crow."

Then he rode off. They were not sure if he planned to lead it or if someone else would. The two women stood side by side nervously watching all their men ride off to apparent battle.

Sarah wanted to hug Running Water and maybe even cry a little, but it was not the Indian way to show that much emotion. The fear was there, but they buried it in work. She helped Running Water as the older woman busied herself with cleaning up. The only thing unusual was the nervous silence between them.

When they finished cleaning up, Sarah set out to walk deeper into the village. As she approached the far end, she could see a gathering taking place. Sarah walked towards the group of people. As she neared the group, she passed a young woman wailing outside her tepee. When she got to the group she saw Summer Wind standing with a small group of other young women. Sarah walked towards her. Summer Wind acknowledged her presence. Some of the other women smiled at her but others frowned.

Sarah had gotten there just in time to watch the war party depart. It looked to be about twenty-five braves to her, all mounted and whooping as they raced away. Sarah noticed Gray Cloud was not the leader this time. Instead another Indian she recognized as Big Claw led the party. Sarah reasoned he got his name because of his prominent nose. The whole party was dressed in war paint and armed with all their weapons. Sarah noticed both Two Bears and Red Fox in the front of the departing warriors. She turned to Summer Wind; her face was etched with concern.

"You're worried for Red Fox?" Sarah asked.

"Yes," Summer Wind said. "For Two Bears too."

"Me too." Sarah said.

The small group of young women began to break up as the warriors rode out of sight. Summer Wind and Sarah walked back into the heart of the village together. They passed the woman wailing by her tepee. Summer Wind noticed Sarah looking at the crying young woman.

"She lost her husband in that last raid. They were only together one summer," Summer Wind said.

"Oh," Sarah said, sad for the young girl.

"Even though we are not married yet, I will wail like that too if I lose Red Fox," Summer Wind told her.

Sarah realized she might share the same fate if something happened to Two Bears. The thought of losing him sent a cold shiver up her spine that seemed to end right in her heart. Sarah's life with the Arapaho had become surprisingly good, even pleasant, with Two Bears in her life. She could not imagine life with the People without Two Bears. The thought almost brought her to tears even now.

As Sarah and Summer Wind walked back towards the northern end of the village, they passed many Indian families packing. Summer Wind explained, "The decision to move the village has been moved up. We will move now to the next campground which is a better area to defend. Here we are in the open and blocked from retreat on one end by the river."

Sarah said goodbye to Summer Wind as she rejoined her family. Sarah then walked back to her family to find them too working at packing. The girls, under instructions from Running Water, were packing cooking utensils. As Sarah approached, Running Water spotted her and waved her urgently over.

"Where have you been?" Running Water asked.

"Watching the braves leave with Summer Wind," Sarah said.

Running Water gave her a knowing nod but then pointed to things that needed to be packed.

"We have to hurry," Running Water said. "Gray Cloud is taking us to the winter camp."

"Right now? Before the braves return?" Sarah asked.

"We leave before dawn," Running Water said. "He wants to be away from here before light in case an attack is planned. The chiefs do not think the Crow will do that but it is not just the Crow we need to worry about. The Sioux are notorious for taking advantage of situations like this."

Sarah did not get every word but she got the gist of what Running Water said. She knelt down and started folding and preparing items for wrapping in buffalo hides. They would sleep under the stars tonight as even the tepees would be broken down. Without many of the men, the work all fell to the women. What men were left were on guard duty throughout the night.

Sarah slept poorly that night. Even though she was tired from the strenuous work of breaking down the tepees, she missed her warm tepee protecting her from the chilly late September winds, but more so, she worried for Two Bears. Sally slept next to her. She had worked hard too, but did not have the same worries for the braves. So she slept better. Sarah felt like she had just dozed off when she felt Running Water shaking her shoulder.

As she rose, she noticed the village already moving about in the moonlight. No camp fires burned as they might have normally. Sarah helped Running Water with the travois' as the girls were given the task of tying things down. Gray Cloud rode up at one point to check on their progress. He gave Running Water and Sarah an approving nod and then rode off again.

Running Water told Sarah, "He has not slept all night assisting with the guard duty."

Before first light, they were moving. Gray Cloud led as the whole Arapaho Nation moved out. The braves would know where to meet them upon returning. By the time dawn broke they were several miles from the summer campground. Any attacking war party would have to chase after them or maneuver around in front. Scouts and war parties were out to protect against all these possibilities.

The girls rode on one of the travois'. Running Water and Sarah rode on the horses pulling them. Without men, they had to do their work too. Sarah had learned to ride at an early age and felt comfortable on a horse by herself.

"How far to the new camp?" Sarah asked Running Water.

"Three days."

'Yuck,' Sarah thought. Three nights of sleeping out in the open.

That thought though made Sarah realize they would be setting up the new tepee in the winter campground. That probably meant a wedding between Red Fox and Summer Wind was soon coming. She was pleased about that and could hardly wait. But it also meant Two Bears would be alone in his tepee for the winter unless he chose a mate. She somehow had to convince Gray Cloud to let him marry her. These thoughts consumed Sarah as she followed along on her horse.

The three days travel was arduous, but the worst part was not knowing how Two Bears was. When they finally arrived at the winter campground, Sarah helped put their family's living quarters back together. Fortunately, Gray Cloud helped the first day for a while before he had to go for a council meeting. With his help the two women managed to get all the tepees constructed including the new one. The girls helped with the unpacking. By nightfall, Running Water and Sarah were exhausted but everything was done. They sat around the fire after dinner. The girls played horses in the parents' tepee and Gray Cloud left after dinner for another meeting. This left Running Water and Sarah alone.

Sarah asked Running Water, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes," Running Water replied.

"Will Gray Cloud ever let Two Bears and me be together?"

Running Water paused and searched for the right words, "Hope is eternal," or something like that.

Sarah still missed many words of Arapaho but she usually got the meaning.

"I love him, you know," Sarah exclaimed.

"I know."

"I think he loves me," Sarah partially stated and partially asked.

"I see the way he looks at you," Running Water said. "It is different than all the other young women."

"He will be alone this winter unless he takes a wife," Sarah stated the obvious.

"Yes."

"It would kill me if he chose someone else," Sarah lamented to Running Water.

"Yes, I know."

"Can you help me, Running Water? He is your son too. Gray Cloud will listen to you," Sarah proclaimed.

"Gray Cloud is a great man among his people, Sarah. He has great hopes and aspirations for his eldest son," Running Water said.

"I know. And he finds me impure. My white blood is a curse to me now," Sarah cried.

"I know that he loves you, Sarah. You have earned a place in Gray Cloud's heart. Be patient, my dear. Even stone warms in the hot sun. Your love for Two Bears and his love for you will be hard for Gray Cloud to ignore forever," Running Water related.

Sarah hugged Running Water and she hugged Sarah back. They were becoming close. As they sat around the fire they worked on preparing the herbs that Sarah had gathered before they moved the village. After a while they were completely exhausted and went to bed. They parted but not before praying to the spirits for the safe return of Two Bears and Red Fox.

Early the next morning, after breakfast, Summer Wind came looking for Sarah. Running Water let her go and the two young girls walked off together. They shared a close bond: the love of the two brothers they both hoped to see again. Summer Wind showed her around the new campground. This place was different than the spring or summer lodging areas. There were rocky outcroppings with caves. Large caves big enough for many people if under attack. There was even forest around the rocks protecting them from the wind and intruders. The open plains beyond the forest gave them clear view of anyone approaching long before they got there. The rock formations provided high points of advantage for lookout and battle.

Summer Wind showed Sarah where the streams were for fresh water. Places to take Sally to relieve themselves, look for food, and where to bathe. They were gone several hours. They tried not to talk too much about the war party but neither woman could let the thoughts get too far from their minds. It was a nice day, so they decided to take a bath. The long trip to the winter camp had made their hair and bodies dirty.

Summer Wind had soap in her pocket she shared with Sarah. The two girls had bathed together several times and were becoming quite used to it. Summer Wind often kidded Sarah about her larger breasts and pink nipples. The kidding was the kind that comes from jealousy, as it was obvious Summer Wind wished hers were of equal size. Sarah tried to make her friend feel better but they always ended up laughing together about it.

Summer Wind was smaller than Sarah in many ways. Sarah was taller, outweighed her friend, and had far better curves. Summer Wind's breasts were like handfuls with cute brown nipples. Her black hair, when clean, shone beautifully. Sarah envied the sheen even though her hair had greater volume. After the girls washed they dried in the midday sun and combed each other's hair. It was mid-afternoon by the time they went back to the family tepees.

Sarah asked Running Water, "Is there any word of the braves?"

She responded, "No."

Both girls were very uneasy with the waiting. They sat down around the fire and Summer Wind helped them with the herbs. It was clear that Running Water approved of Summer Wind as a choice for daughter-in-law for Red Fox. The older woman did not hide her approval of their marriage and even pressed the issue. She encouraged Summer Wind to marry before first snow. The women talked about this at length as they worked.

Gray Cloud came charging up to the three women on his horse. He said, "The war party was spotted returning by a scout."

He did not have any other reports though and rode off. The women all looked at each other. The news was good that the party returned but they did not know if everyone was okay and what happened. Would it even be over now? Running Water wanted to have food ready for the returning warriors. The other two women helped her prepare meat, bread, and summer squash.

It was early evening by the time the warriors arrived back in the village. Running Water stayed behind but Sarah and Summer Wind ran through the village to be there as they approached. As soon as they were within eyesight, everyone counted ponies and riders. They counted twenty-five horses but several looked to be riderless. Summer Wind and Sarah held hands as the riders approached. They could make out Big Hawk in front now with his large headdress. As they got closer, one by one women began shouting as they spotted their loved ones. Summer Wind did not.

"I see, Two Bears," she said. "But I don't see Red Fox yet."

"How can you see that good?" Sarah wanted to know.

The Indian women apparently had better eyesight than her. Sarah was excited by the news that Two Bears was okay and returning to her.

"What about Red Fox?" Sarah asked nervously.

"I can't see him yet," Summer Wind said extremely worried.

As the riders approached, they could now see several ponies with bodies draped across them. It was not many, maybe four, but several women were already falling to their knees as they failed to see their loved ones among the upright riders. Sarah could now see Two Bears too. He rode proudly just behind Big Claw. She wanted to jump and cheer like the other women, but the grave look on Summer Wind's face restrained her. She was also fond of Red Fox and would be very sad if he was dead.

The war party now began entering the village. Other warriors and younger braves from the security forces rode around the returning warriors whooping and hollering. Many of the women broke ranks to run forward to their returning heroes. Sarah hung back with Summer Wind.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers