Two Captives Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers

"Yes. She said 'Gray Cloud would be happy to have White Flower out of the tepee and in with Sally'," Sarah said smiling.

Two Bears looked at her and they both started laughing. Sarah kissed him.

"Will you talk with Gray Cloud?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, I will talk with him again."

Sarah looked at him with loving eyes. She leaned in and kissed him.

"You want me to come by tonight," Sarah snickered.

"Yes," he responded.

The next day, Sarah went with Summer Wind to look for berries and honey. Summer Wind knew all the best spots to look for things and Sarah learned a lot from her. They collected many berries in leather pouches. Mostly, they collected raspberries but some boysenberries too.

The tricky part was honey. Usually the men hunted honey at night but Sarah wanted to make everyone breakfast the next day, so Summer Wind offered to help. The two women found a large hive not far from a small stream. They threw rocks at it trying to knock it down or break off a big piece. They missed with their throws so many times they started laughing uncontrollably. They were having a great time.

Finally, Summer Wind hit the hive but not enough to do much damage. It did alarm the bees however, and they swarmed around the hive looking for culprits. Sarah's next throw landed too and tore off a big chuck of the hive, dropping it to the ground. The bees swarmed around the hive in a huge mass. The women stayed back far enough away from the hive that the bees did not attack them.

They waited till the hive settled down and inched forward to claim the fallen piece. A couple bees still lingered but they threw a leather hide over the mass and wrapped it up. Then they ran away laughing like two young girls.

As they left the forest heading back to the village, they spotted several wolves coming their way off in the distance. Actually, it was Summer Wind that saw them and pointed them out to Sarah. The girls started running towards the village. They made it across a small stream and slowed to catch their breath.

Summer Wind climbed a small tree to look around. She was only up there briefly, and then scurried down.

"We need to run," she said to Sarah.

They took off. Summer Wind told her the wolves seemed to be tracking on their scent and were not far behind. They reached the open field around the forest and rocky outcroppings that were their winter home and fortress. The girls ran as fast as they could but both began to tire. They stopped half way across the field and looked back. The wolves were out on the plain headed their way. They started running again not sure if they could outrun them. They started yelling but lacked breath to keep it up.

The wolves were gaining on them. They still had a quarter mile to go uphill and they were exhausted. They were just about to drop their loads of berries and honey when they heard something ahead in the tall grass. Seconds later, Gray Cloud and two braves emerged on their ponies.

The girls yelled, "Wolves," as they reached Gray Cloud.

He waved them on and the small party took off after the wolves. The girls ran a little further, but exhausted, they turned just in time to see the wolves observe the riders coming at them. It was easier to see down the hill behind them than ahead. The wolves hesitated for a second, realized the impending danger, and then reversed field and headed back towards the forest at a dead run. The horses were gaining on them but the wolves would probably make the woods before they got there.

The girls made their way back to camp and to the family tepees. They collapsed by the fire where Running Water sat grinding grains. She was doing it for Sarah. Red Fox sat there too. The two women related their story and he laughed at them. They yelled at him that they were scared, but it only made him laugh harder. Running Water had a big smile too as they all eventually cracked up.

Two Bears had left earlier that day with a hunting party. They were also checking the northern border to make sure the Crow weren't going to retaliate. So far nothing had happened after the battle where they drove the Crow off.

Gray Cloud arrived before dinner. They had driven the wolves into the forest but lost them when they tried to pursue. The family had a good meal of deer meat, wild beets, corn cakes, and raspberries. Red Fox's appetite was back and he ate heartily. The women cleaned up while Gray Cloud and Red Fox talked. When they were done Summer Wind and Red Fox disappeared into his tepee.

Sarah slept with Sally at night with Two Bears away. She wanted to be up early as she planned to make breakfast for everyone. Normally, Running Water made the meal plans and Sarah just helped out. This time she wanted to make something different for them for breakfast and Running Water happily agreed to let her.

The nights were growing colder too. Sarah had a feeling it was probably October now. Winter would descend on the village soon. Many preparations were underway to gather provisions for the long winter months. The Arapaho had a good buffalo hunting season and each family was stocked with dried meat for the winter. Gray Cloud's family had plenty thanks to the hunting skills of the three men.

Running Water and Sarah, with Summer Wind's help, had gathered good amounts of vegetables, fruits, and grains. The fruits and vegetables would not last the winter and would be consumed before they spoiled. They had nuts and herbs too for cooking. The Arapaho were not as skilled farmers as other tribes but they did manage to grow varieties of wheat and barley to make breads and cakes.

Sarah got up with the first light and exited the tepee with Sally still asleep. She added logs to the fire to get it ready for cooking. As she started preparing, Running Water appeared from her tepee anxious to help and learn new things.

Sarah's plan was to make pancakes for everyone. She had found a large thin flat rock down by the river that she thought would be perfect for making pancakes. She had tested it already with regular cakes and it worked fine. Running Water had helped her make sweet syrup from the honey Summer Wind and she had gathered. Sarah had also gathered several quail and pheasant eggs.

Running Water watched her closely as Sarah worked from memory and as her mother had taught her. She worked with a wooden bowl and utensils. She broke the eggs in the bowl, mixed in an herb Summer Wind showed her that resembled nutmeg. Sarah also added the same yeast type substance that Running Water used to make the cakes rise. She added water and a large portion of finely ground grain that Running Water had helped make.

The Arapaho made oil from sunflower seeds and Sarah added some of that too. She mixed everything together, adding more water as needed, until she had a batter. The Arapaho's normal cakes were drier than pancakes. Running Water watched closely as Sarah made the batter and heated the flat rock between other larger rocks in the fire. When the rock was hot and a drop of water hissed upon hitting the surface, Sarah poured a little oil on the rock and spread it with a flat thin stone attached to a stick. She then poured four individual cake sized portions onto the flat rock. The batter started cooking immediately.

Sarah looked at Running Water, who was watching her intently. Running Water smiled at her just as Summer Wind approached. She too had gotten up to witness the preparation of Sarah's breakfast. When Sarah thought the pancakes were done on one side, she used the flat stone utensil to flip them. They were thinner and flatter than normal Arapaho cakes. The batter had actually risen and looked fluffy. Sarah smiled at the other two women to show she was pleased with the outcome so far.

Gray Cloud appeared as did Red Fox and they too watched the cooking. When the first batch was done she dished out two each to Gray Cloud and Red Fox. Sarah poured syrup on the pancakes for them and added a few raspberries. The women watched as the guys tried Sarah's new cakes.

They took a mouthful, tasted it, then another. The women watched transfixed for any kind of reaction. After the second mouthful, the guys both smiled.

"Very good," Gray Cloud said.

"These are good, Sarah," Red Fox added.

The women gave Sarah big smiles too, seeing that their men liked them. Sarah had already poured four more and they were cooking. Red Fox wanted more, so he had one of the next batch and the three women all had one. Sarah made several more batches and fed the two girls last. Everyone loved the pancakes with the syrup and berries. White Flower gave her the best praise.

"Sarah, can we have these tomorrow too?" she asked.

"Maybe again real soon," Sarah answered her and Running Water, Summer Wind, and Sarah all chuckled.

The pancakes were a hit. The women all cleaned up together as Gray Cloud went off for a council meeting. Red Fox was getting stronger and hated being cooped up. He wanted to do things, so he decided to go fishing. He could throw his spear with his other arm. He hated wearing the sling but Sarah yelled at him every time he had it off, so he mostly wore it.

Two days later, Two Bears and the hunting party returned. They had not seen any Crow but they did kill several bears and five deer. Two Bears had shot one bear and one deer. His horse was laden with meat and hides. A friend of his, Black Wolf, brought the extra meat back on his pony. Two bears gave him some for his help.

Everything in the village took on normalcy now that they were at peace and preparing for winter. The Arapaho always felt safe in their winter home. They trusted that no other Indian nation would be foolish enough to attack them here with their fortifications and commanding view of the area. Even the aggressive Sioux would be hard pressed to try such an attack.

Further joy came to the family when Red Fox, feeling much stronger, asked Summer Winds' father to marry her. He, of course, agreed. It was a privilege for him to have his daughter marrying into Gray Cloud's family and to Red Fox. The wedding was planned before the first snow. Sarah was so happy for her friend that she and Summer Wind danced around in a circle when she told Sarah.

Two Bears congratulated his brother. He liked Summer Wind and was happy to have her in the family. Gray Cloud was also happy and blessed the marriage. Red Fox would be giving Summer Wind's father a pony he had caught in the summer. The pony was already trained and would serve as compensation for Summer Wind.

One time when Summer Wind and Sarah were off looking for herbs for the last time before the snows, Sarah returned to find out Two Bears and Gray Cloud had been quarreling. Sally was the one to tell Sarah. It had apparently been about Sarah and Two Bears. Sally did not know everything because she did not know what they talked about before their voices became loud. She did know that Two Bears was threatening to leave if Gray Cloud did not change his mind.

Upon hearing all this, Sarah immediately ran over to Two Bears' tepee. The idea of him leaving scared her to death if it did not mean she could go too. She found him in his tepee packing.

"Two Bears, where are you going?" Sarah asked.

"I have to go on another hunt," he told Sarah.

"But you just got back and we have plenty of meat and fish," Sarah said.

"I still have to go," Two Bears said.

"Will you be back in a few days?" Sarah asked.

"Not sure," was Two Bears' answer.

Sarah started to cry.

"Are you leaving me?" Sarah asked.

"Just for a while," Two Bears replied.

"Don't go! Stay with me, please, Two Bears!"

"I must go for a while, Sarah. It is the only way."

"No! Stay with me. Give me your child! Gray Cloud will have to relent then," Sarah exclaimed.

"No! I cannot. I must go for a little while. I will come back for you."

Sarah crumbled to her knees on the rugs. She held her head and cried. Two Bears patted her head but then resumed packing. Sarah watched him through tear filled eyes until he was done.

"When will you leave?" she asked sobbing.

"First light."

"Take me with you, please!"

"I cannot."

"You'll definitely come back for me?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, very soon." Two Bears answered.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Sarah questioned.

"Yes, if you want."

Sarah went to him and kissed him with all the passion she could. Her cheeks were wet from her tears but she kissed him ardently. Her fingers worked the ties loose on his shirt and then his pants. He helped by removing his shirt while Sarah hurriedly took her top off. She stood quickly and stripped.

Sarah helped him take his pants off and then they curled up in a bearskin. As they kissed, Sarah fondled his cock to get him hard. She broke their kiss and licked and kissed down his chest. He was not completely hard yet but she sucked the end of his dick into her mouth. She worked the foreskin back off the head with her hands and lips and then kissed and sucked on the exposed head. Sarah still felt like crying but she tried to concentrate more on pleasing him. She wanted him to remember what he would be missing away from her.

Sarah sucked him hard. She tasted his pre-cum and then took him deep into her mouth. Sarah was getting used to deepthroating his cock and she applied her best skills. She bobbed on his cock and took him deep several times. Each time he groaned his pleasure. Sarah worked him until she felt his balls tighten to the point she felt he might cum. She did not want that this time. She wanted him inside her. She would try to get him to cum in her again.

Sarah teased him for a few more moments but then kissed back up his body. He tried to return the favor to her by giving her pleasure but she pushed him back. She pulled him on top of her and grabbed for his dick. She pulled it to her pussy and fit the head to her hole. All she needed him to do was push.

Two Bears looked at her for a long moment. Sarah stared up into his dark eyes. Sarah knew that he understood what she was trying to do. She didn't care and pulled his hips towards her trying to bury his cock in her moist warm channel. She bucked off the rug like a woman in heat. Two Bears finally dropped his hips and his big cock speared down into her wet silky tube. She was so wet that he sank to his balls in one swift motion. Sarah grunted her acceptance of his big cock in her cunt.

"Fuck me, Two Bears."

He began pulling back and pushing forward into her warm tight tunnel.

"Oh, you feel so good inside me."

Two Bears increased his speed and changed angles repeatedly. He knew how to fuck her so good. He would angle to hit her g-spot, and then grind his dick deep inside her torturing her cervix and probing her depths. He would move up on her body slightly and saw his cock back and forth into her hole across her clit. Sarah moaned deeply and thrashed her head from side to side. She may have wanted to fuck him but now he was fucking her with purpose.

"Oh, god. You're fucking me so good. Keep going. Harder. Harder!" Sarah screamed.

Two Bears pounded down into her cunt. His dick was like a stiff pole as he fucked her.

"Ahh...ahh," Sarah moaned. "Do it! Do it! I'm almost there! Fuck me harder."

His balls were tightening against his shaft as he continued to pump his cock at a blistering pace into her wet tight hole. He could feel Sarah stiffening beneath him. Her hands were holding his hips tightly and pulling him to her. Her ass rose off the rug and attempted to bury him inside her further.

"Oh, god! I'm going to cum! I'm almost there," Sarah screamed, not caring if Sally or the whole tribe heard her.

In fact, she hoped Gray Cloud heard her and knew Two Bears was about to pump her full of his Indian seed. She wanted the whole Arapaho nation to understand and accept her love for Two Bears.

"Ahh, yes...ahh, yes...I'm there," Sarah screamed and bucked hard off the ground into Two Bears' plunging dick.

Sarah's senses were on overload as her nerve endings tingled with electrical pulses. It felt like lightning was passing through her body. It seemed to come out of her pussy in all directions but somehow ended up in her brain and nipples. She grabbed her own nipples and pinched them hard as her body shook from the spasms of pleasure. Waves of warm pleasure-filled current swept over her repeatedly. She was just starting her descent when she felt it.

Two Bears pumped into her tight clinging wet pussy with everything he had. His brain was single-minded as his body reached its peak. His cock stiffened even more as he felt his balls let go their prize. His cockhead enlarged inside her then pumped jet after jet of hot cum deep inside her.

Sarah felt him cum inside her and her mind froze again. Her body reacted immediately and rolled from her first orgasm right into another. She mumbled and moaned as the waves washed over her again. She pinched her nipples so hard they started to hurt. She could feel every pulse of Two Bears' dick and the following flood of his warm cum.

Two Bears pumped her full of his cum no longer caring if it made her pregnant or not. After all, he loved this woman and she him. It was only right that they share this most intimate moment together.

His cock drained its fluid out into her cunt. He planted his seed deep inside her. When he finally stopped cumming, he slipped back pulling his long cock from her hole. Two Bears lay down next to her panting like she was. He kissed her shoulder and replaced her now quiet hands at her one nipple. He teased it lightly as he looked at the deep red she had made it.

Sarah rolled to him and kissed him passionately. She wrapped her arms around him as he pulled the bearskin up over them. They slept in each other's arms.

Sarah was awakened by Two Bears movement. He had risen and started dressing. Sarah reached for him to get him to come back to bed but he stepped back with a weak smile. She could tell he was determined to leave. Nothing she could say would change his mind. He was a stubborn as his father but she loved him anyway.

"Can we be together once more before you go?" Sarah asked.

"I need to go now," Two Bears said.

"Please once more."

"You got your wish last night," he said sternly.

"I know. Thank you," Sarah said, relenting in her desire for more.

He grabbed the stuff he had packed and left the tepee. Sarah dressed quickly and followed him bringing one or two things he had left behind and could not carry. She walked to his pony where he stood tying things on. When he was done she handed him the rest. He secured those, then turned to her.

"I need to go now," he said, sternly again.

Sarah stood on tiptoes and kissed him. She kissed him several times until he had to pull back. Two Bears swung up on his pony. He looked at her longingly for a second and then kicked the pony forward. He galloped away just as Running Water exited her tepee. She too watched him go. The sadness on his mother's face was evident.

Sarah walked to her and they hugged. They just looked at each other but spoke no words. Sarah went to her tepee and curled into bed with the sleeping Sally.

'Maybe this is my fate,' she thought, 'to sleep with my sister for the rest of my life.'

Sarah wanted to cry but she willed herself not to. Two Bears would be back for her. She knew he loved her as she loved him. She might even now be carrying his child.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers
12