Two Captives Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,585 Followers

“We’ll see,” Two Bears stated, as he fit his cockhead back into her opening.

Two Bears eased forward and his dick sank quickly into her depths. He pushed all the way in and Sarah groaned as the big dick probed her insides. Being that his was the only cock that had ever been inside her, she did not realize just how incredible she had it. All she knew was a supreme feeling of being filled to capacity.

“Oh, god, that feels so good deep inside me.”

“You are very tight around my dick,” Two Bears stated.

“It feels wonderful the way you stretch me open,” Sarah groaned deeply.

Two Bears stayed buried in her for a little bit before he started moving slowly. He teased her by going extremely slow at first. He had Sarah bucking up into him as her orgasm neared and she wanted more. She wanted him to skewer her with his big cock.

Having cum once already, Two Bears was able to last a good long time. He fucked her with a pace that drove her crazy with desire but did not push him too far along. He was just getting going good when Sarah reached her first peak. She gasped loudly and pushed hard up into him, briefly arching her back and lifting into him on his upstroke before his weight and force pushed her back down again.

“Oh, fuck! Ahh…fuck me good, Two Bears. Fuck me harder, please,” Sarah yelled.

“You want it harder, white squaw,” Two Bears said, joking with her.

“Oh, yes, yes…fuck me harder, you big warrior man,” Sarah gasped, going along with him.

Two Bears sped up a little but it only took Sarah a few more strokes to start cumming again. She had basically rolled from one orgasm into another. She did not think it possible but her body was soaring again right after it had finished. She dug her nails into his upper arms as he kept fucking her.

“Ahh…oh, my, god,” Sarah gasped, between clenched teeth.

She eventually slumped back to the bear skin drained but Two Bears was not nearly done. He sped up and fucked hard into her. Sarah started to fear he might damage the baby if he drilled any deeper into her core. She panted beneath him trying to absorb the pounding and recover her breathing. Just as she hoped he would cum and get it over with, her body started to respond again.

“Oh, no…no please,” Sarah gasped.

Two Bears was getting close and was lost in his own climatic bliss. He vaguely heard Sarah but it did not register. It was a good thing because Sarah certainly did not want him to stop now.

“So…good,” Sarah groaned.

Two Bears butt was a blur as he fucked deeply into her on each long smooth stroke. They were racing towards orgasm together. The only question that remained was would it be exactly at the same time.

Two Bears got there a split second earlier. It might have even been his hot cum shooting into her again that drove her to the crest of her orgasm, but whatever it was it came on with blinding speed and power. As Two Bears sawed his cock repeatedly into her hole spewing cum with each push in, Sarah went over the top.

“Oh, damn…fuck me good.”

Two Bears pumped wad after wad of sperm deep inside Sarah. Being that she was already with his child, it meant nothing more now than the extreme pleasure it gave them both. Sarah groaned beneath him as she rode out the best orgasm of her young life. He had indeed fucked her beyond anything she knew was possible. Her head rolled from side to side as she trembled with the bliss of her orgasm.

When they both had finally come down from their climatic high, Two Bears rolled off her to the side panting for air. Sarah lay flat on her back gasping for air too. His right arm was across her chest just below her magnificent tits. When they finally caught their breath, they looked at each other and smiled.

“You did fuck me nearly to death,” Sarah said, with a weak, drained smile.

“I told you I would,” Two Bears grunted, as he smiled back at her and tweaked her right nipple.

“Ahh, enough, please. I can’t take anymore,” Sarah moaned, pushing his hand away.

“Had enough, my white squaw?”

“You bet, my warrior lover,” Sarah exclaimed. “I’ll be your white squaw forever if you’ll have me.”

“You’re the only squaw I’ll ever want,” Two Bears said.

“And you’re the only brave for me,” Sarah said, and they kissed.

They slept soundly together. It was the first peaceful and restful night for either of them in a long time. Their love was long and deep as a mighty river. They would be happy as long as they were together from now on.

In the spring, they had a small ceremony of their own to formalize their wedding. Summer Wind had suggested it and helped Sarah with the preparations. White Flower, Sally, and Running Water did too. There was still edginess when Two Bears and Gray Cloud came together but they both tried to put it behind them. Gray Cloud attended the wedding ceremony with the rest of the family. It was a happy affair even with Sarah definitely showing now in her seventh month.

Two Bears quickly regained his stature as one of the top braves in the tribe. Red Fox and he went on many hunting trips together, but it was Two Bears that always seemed to shoot just a little more than his younger brother.

The young girl who was the daughter of the old woman that had died did survive the winter thankfully. Sarah had convinced Two Bears to bring her some deer meat which helped. The girl gave birth to a baby boy soon after Sarah and Two Bears’ wedding ceremony. Sarah hoped she would be able to find a brave of her own now, but on one trip over to see her she noticed more fur covered corn cobs drying outside. So it was obvious she was making her living the best way she knew how.

On one hunting trip Red Fox and Two Bears ran into trappers who were also traders. The brothers were expecting to maybe fight them but instead the trappers offered goods for trade. They had many good metal knives, cooking pots, and colorful clothes. The brothers led them back to the village and to see Gray Cloud.

Gray Cloud had said at many of the tribal meetings that their biggest threat was not the other tribes but the white man. He feared they would continue to encroach on Arapaho lands. He also feared that killing them would eventually lead to some kind of retaliation on the part of the white man. So in these meetings, he talked about needing to understand the white man better.

The Arapaho had traded goods with trappers before, most of them French Canadian. As much as they were leery of these men, they wanted many of the items that they brought for trade.

Gray Cloud welcomed the chance to sit and converse with these men. Not because he liked them or even trusted them but he felt he needed to get to know the white man better. This would enable him to protect his people more from the encroachment of the white settlers.

It was a risk to show they had white women in the tribe but he took that risk and asked Sarah to sit off to the side of him and interpret. Gray Cloud had admired Sarah’s strength and courage from that very first day in the loft when she tried to fight him to save her sister. It was then he realized the usefulness these white women could have to him and the Arapaho. It was also one reason he had kept Sarah and Sally close, not allowing them to be the property of anyone else or be abused. With Sarah’s marriage to Two Bears, he felt confident her loyalties would be to the tribe.

As Two Bears brought the traders before him, Gray Cloud sat cross-legged on skins before his tepee. It was a nice sunny spring day. The sun felt good and warmed everything. Gray Cloud indicated for the two traders to sit which they did. He then spoke to them.

“My name is Gray Cloud. Welcome to the village of the Arapaho People.”

Sarah translated and spoke his words to the trappers in English. It felt strangely odd to her to even speak English anymore. Sally and she had taken to talking in Arapaho now and rarely spoke English. The men looked at Sarah and the way she was dressed like an Indian. They listen curiously, thankful for the English translation but dubious of how this white girl came to be in the company of Indians.

“My name is Will Stewart and my partner here is John Clark. Thank Chief Gray Cloud for agreeing to meet with us.”

Sarah translated for Gray Cloud and he nodded to them. Gray Cloud then asked them a series of questions each of which Sarah translated and the traders responded to. He asked where they were from, why they were here, how many of them there were. Gray Cloud then asked, “Why do you settle on Arapaho lands?”

The traders answered each of his questions which went on for a while. When they were finally done, the traders were allowed to trade goods with many of the elders of the tribe. Sarah helped with translations during this process too. At the end, she was thankful for the chance to use her English again. She realized she could be useful to the tribe if she remained conversational in the language.

Gray Cloud came to her after the traders had left. He asked her if she had heard anything other than what she had translated to him. She had not but suggested she thought the traders had been truthful with Gray Cloud. He thanked her for her help.

The days really started to warm as spring moved into summer. The tribe prepared to move to its traditional late spring campgrounds. Sarah was now in her eighth month and really showing. She spent a lot of time with Summer Wind when Two Bears and Red Fox were off hunting and scouting. Sarah could sense a hurt within her friend. Summer Wind was always pleased to hear Sarah’s tales about the baby: how she had felt movement, how she had held Two Bears’ hand on her belly to feel it too. But Sarah could sense that Summer Wind was disappointed she was not pregnant yet herself.

Red Fox and Summer Wind had been trying for several months. Red Fox no longer pulled his dick from her when they made love. Summer Wind had expected to be pregnant by now, but nothing. She was beginning to worry that something wasn’t right. Indians knew less about some things than white men when it came to certain aspects of medicine. But they knew more about some other things and child birth was one they were at least on par with.

Of course Sarah knew that they were trying and told her friend it would happen any day now. She tried to be positive for Summer Wind but also inwardly feared something was wrong too. After all, Two Bears and Sarah had become pregnant with just that one try before he left. She was actually amazed that she had not gotten pregnant when he took her virginity.

The day for the move came and the people prepared by packing up everything again. This would be Sarah’s and Sally’s third move and they felt like veterans. Actually, this move would complete the cycle for them back to where they had first joined the Arapaho People. The trek was again long and arduous and it rained twice. It took five days averaging nearly twenty miles a day to take them back to their spring campground. In another two days the village was reconstructed and to the unknowing person looked like they had been there for years.

There was something very different though when they got there. A settlement of white men had pushed deeper into their territory. A forest the Arapaho relied on for hunting and wood was being threatened by the encroachment. Two Bears had led a scouting party out to examine the situation once the presence of the white settlers was made known. Sarah was grateful it was not a war party. She did not want anything bad to happen to the white people but she also feared more for Two Bears’ safety.

The night when he returned with the others of the scouting party, he reported first to Gray Cloud. Then he came back to their tepee for the night. Sarah had prepared a good meal for him for his return and they ate heartily. She was definitely eating for two now and her appetite showed it.

They talked about what he had found. These new white settlers were far deeper into Arapaho lands than anyone had been to date. He believed Gray Cloud would be forced to do something. If the settlers were not white men but instead Sioux or Crow, there would be no question that they would defend their lands. Two Bears did not see it any differently. Sarah tried to tell him to fear reprisals from the white man but he was a great warrior and feared no one or anything. He did not understand the complete depth of the problem. Sarah only hoped Gray Cloud did.

That night they made love. With the move and all the work, plus her condition, they had not been intimate for many days. It was uncomfortable for her to fuck anymore and she worried about the baby. With his long cock she wasn’t sure it was even safe. Since they had been fucking, Two Bears had not been eating her pussy the way he had before. Now he was between her legs eating away at her and she was enjoying it immensely like before and rapidly approaching her orgasm.

“Oh, god, that is so good, Two Bears,” Sarah purred.

He just murmured back into her cunt, “umm.”

“You’re going to make me cum. Ahh…ahh…!”

Sarah arched her back off the rug pushing her saliva slickened cunt into his face. Her hands were in his hair pushing him hard against her sex. His nose poked her clit as his tongue drilled deep into her cunt. He wiggled his tongue and drew her juices out.

“Oh, shit,” Sarah cursed. “Ahh…!”

Her orgasm tore through her sending waves of pleasure coursing over her body. Two Bears continued to lick her pussy and moved up to lick and suck her clit. Sarah groaned and shuddered as her climax peaked. It wracked her body for a while, and then slowly waned. Her ass finally settled back down to the rug and she panted exhausted from the blissful exertion.

When she finally got her breath back, she pushed his head away from her cunt. He had been lightly teasing her with tender licks and his finger in her hole. She sat up as best she could with her huge belly.

“Come here,” she said.

Two Bears moved up beside her but Sarah quickly leaned across his chest. This was more comfortable for her now than kneeling between his legs. She kissed him several times but then moved downwards to lean more across his abdomen. His cock was rock hard from eating her and stood proudly straight up like a totem pole. Sarah circled her hand around the beautiful, brown skinned cock with its head poking out of the foreskin on the top.

“This looks good enough to eat,” Sarah quipped, as she stroked the shaft and teased the head lightly.

“It may not last long,” Two Bears said. “I got excited eating your sweet pussy.”

“Well, let me return the favor now,” Sarah said.

A clear drop of pre-cum formed in the hole as Sarah squeezed the shaft forcing it up. She squeezed the shaft twice more and was rewarded as the drop became much larger and started to run down the side of the head. She was too quick for it though and caught it before it could drip off the ridge of the head. She sucked the head into her mouth tasting the sweet and salty nectar. She rolled it in her mouth coating the inside.

Her left hand cupped his full balls and rolled the nuts around in her hand. Her right hand continued to squeeze the shaft making Two Bears groan. Sarah sucked on the head and teased it with her tongue. She licked around the ridge and drilled her tongue into his hole. Sarah had barely started bobbing up and down on his cock when she felt him stiffen. She wanted to stop and back him down but she also sensed he wanted to cum badly so she kept going. Seconds later, he fired his cum into her waiting mouth.

“Oh, god, Sarah,” Two Bears moaned.

She took all the spurts of cum into her eagerly waiting mouth. When she had collected it all, she backed off his cock and swallowed the big load. She then went back and tenderly sucked the softening cock drawing out one or two more delicious drops of her man’s seed, the very seed that had given her the baby in her womb.

“Oh, that was great,” Two Bears finally said.

“Glad you liked it, my strong warrior,” Sarah exclaimed, as she too gasped for air.

“You do that so well,” Two Bears said.

“Just like you do to me,” Sarah added.

They curled up together and went to sleep. Normally, they might have gone for another round but they were both exhausted. Sarah easily tired now with her pregnancy and Two Bears had been on the go a lot lately.

In the morning, they repeated the night’s sexual activities. The night before they had both cum quickly and then were exhausted. Now, after a good night’s sleep they took their time. Two Bears had crawled into a reverse position over top of Sarah. His big cock poked down at her face as he lowered his head over her large belly to get to her pussy. As Sarah rubbed his cockhead over her cheeks and her lips, Two Bears tried to hold himself up with both arms and use his tongue to probe her slit.

Two Bears started by kissing the blonde hair above her cunt. He never tired of looking at her. Her obvious differences from Indian girls intrigued him and excited him too. As he moved lower, to her pink pussy, he kissed it several times. It was like kissing a vertical mouth and he loved the softness and moisture of her pussy lips. He would have liked to have his hands to part her lips but instead used his tongue to drill down between the lips and search out her hole.

Sarah by now had Two Bears’ cock in her mouth and pulled his hips downward to take in more of it. This was not her favorite position to suck his cock in but she enjoyed the double pleasures. Sarah got off on sucking his cock but it was doubly pleasurable when he was eating her pussy at the same time. They teased each other for a long time building up pleasure in the other with focused licks and sucks. Then they would slow down to bring the other back down from the edge.

This went on for several minutes until Two Bears did not stop one time. He sucked and licked mercilessly at Sarah’s clit until she couldn’t take it anymore. She had to pull his cock from her mouth as her orgasm ripped into her.

“Oh, god, you bad boy,” Sarah yelled. “Oh, fuck…I’m cumming…,”

In this position she couldn’t reach his head around her huge belly. She would have loved to push his head harder into her sex. But that was just for her benefit because Two Bears was doing a good job sucking her clit with his nose poking into her cunt. Sarah bucked as best she could up into his face and climaxed hard.

“Oh, my god,” she groaned.

Pleasure coursed through her body, starting at her cunt and radiating out. It traveled up her spine, through her back, and came directly into her engorged nipples. Her hands moved from holding his cock and balls to tweaking her own nipples as she climaxed.

“Oh, fuck…,”

Two Bears’ tongue moved down off her abused clit with its tingling nerve endings to her hole. He drove his tongue into her seeking her cum. He drew as much of the sweet whitish nectar as he could from inside her as it seeped out of her splayed cunt.

Sarah fell back momentarily spent as her orgasm began to finally wane. When her breath returned somewhat, she took his rock hard cock back into her mouth. She was determined to finish him like he had done to her. Her one hand pulled his hips down while her other rubbed and teased his hanging testicles. As she worked him with all her skills, she could feel his balls tightening up to his shaft getting ready to release their pent up fury.

Two Bears continued to lick leisurely at her cunt trying to restart her pleasure engine but also because his own pleasure was beginning to drain his concentration. Sarah was taking him deep into the back of her mouth then pulling back to the head and repeating. Her tongue played constantly over the end as it moved. The added stimulation to his balls had Two Bears getting close to unleashing his cum into her mouth.

Two Bears started sucking harder on her clit. He was trying hard to get her off again quickly but his own climax was swelling up to the surface. It would not be long now. He worked as hard as he could but Sarah had the advantage having cum once already. When her nails started scratching the area below his balls and before his anus, it was too much for him. He grunted into her cunt as he felt the molten cum leaving his balls and traveling down the tube of his cock into her waiting mouth.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,585 Followers