Two Close Couples

Story Info
Two spouses come together, with a different spouse.
5.3k words
4.37
92.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers

Deb and I've been married for about fifteen years now, marrying just after her 20th birthday. She has a brother named Robert who is a couple of years older, and Robert married a younger girl named Cheryl a few years after Deb and I were married. We both had two kids right off and live close by to each other. There are only two quirks that seem out of place.

Robert is an electrician, specializing in solar energy systems, and the last ten years or so has spent an increasing amount of time out of town on contract work. The second oddity is that I accidently overheard part of a conversation between my wife, Deb, and Cheryl wherein Cheryl was confessing to Deb that Robert hadn't touched her in a couple of years. That was several years ago and I've heard hints that the matter hasn't changed. I suppose I can believe it, though. There must be something in the family blood because my wife lost interest in sex not long after our younger kid was born, and became totally disinterested a half dozen years ago. Other than that we get along great and she's a wonderful mother to our kids.

So let me describe the cast of characters. Deb is a couple inches over five feet tall, and of average build. That is to say, proportional figure of average weight, smallish boobs, and fairly short brunette hair. Cheryl is taller, about five feet six inches, built a bit heavier, large breasted, fair skin and long blonde hair. Robert is a bit taller than Cheryl and skinny as a toothpick. I'm a fuzz over six feet, still carry around 230 pounds, and still have the muscle mass of my football and weight lifting days.

Over the years I've often admired and wondered about Cheryl's boobs, really wanting a look at those puppies, but she'd always been very conscience about her modesty. In fact, even on vacation except for a bathing suit I'd never seen her when she didn't have a bra on. I'd popped over to their place one Saturday to borrow a tool from Robert and Deb was outside working in the flowers in shorts and a t-shirt, and from the swaying of her boobs I very quickly surmised that she was without a bra, but within seconds she excused herself to the house and came back out with her breasts firmly secured and stable in a bra. Still, then and almost every time I see her, I've noticed a tendency for her nipples to get hard and even in the ironclad brasseries she wears her nipples still make bumps in her shirt, sweater or whatever she's wearing.

Anyway, like I said earlier Robert is on the road more and more these days and Cheryl is left to do everything around the house. Now and then she'll call and ask me to come help with something, and that's fine. I've gotten used to it, and always offer my help when I know something is coming up. Deb even volunteers my help now and then.

So, let me set the stage. Cheryl's parents built a vacation house in an incredibly remote location in the middle of nowhere. Literally. It's along the coast but a full days' drive from here, the nearest town being a small burg that has only one stoplight and no four lane roads, for lack of need, and few people in the area. It's about twelve miles out of that town to the turnoff, where the road becomes dirt for another eight miles, then that gives way to an even more primitive dirt lane for half a mile to their house. There are a few other houses out there, all absentee owners too, but they are so few and far between that it's as if they didn't exist. Sometimes you can go for days and see no one else, walk the shore with no one in sight. No telephone, marginal cell phone service, but there is electricity. Water is from a well. The remoteness, solitude, quietness and lack of outside stimulation are a real shock to the senses when first arriving from the outside world. It's almost scary when you first go there, but after a few days you really begin to unwind and after a week you don't want to return to our world.

Cheryl grew up going there every summer with her family and since she and Robert have married that's where they've spent all their vacations. After her parents died she and Robert bought out her sisters' portion of the house, but they still let anyone that wants to go there have free use of the place. The only hang up was that Robert was having less and less time to go there, and even less to do the maintenance and seasonal repairs to make the place habitable.

A couple of months ago I was over at Cheryl and Robert's place to drop off something and the coast house came up in the conversation.

"So, Cheryl, ya'll going out there this summer?"

"Well, yes, I think. Robert wants to go but he will only have two weeks. I was thinking about going out earlier to open the place and get it ready to use so that anyone else could go when they please."

Without thinking I spoke up. "Hey, I've got some time this summer. I can go out and help out with things if you need me to." See, I had assumed that her kids would be along for the trip, as well as the guy that owned the house next to theirs that usually goes up with them to help out.

"Great, I could use the extra hands. Besides, there are a few things I can't do."

"Won't Ben be there, and the kids?"

"Oh, no. Ben has already told me he can't make it this year, and the kids will be at camp here." This could be a problem. I didn't think much about it but later that night I was telling Deb about it, that I would go out and help open the place, and Deb asked who else was going. When I told Deb it would be only Cheryl and me she wasn't upset, but did mention that we live in a small town and tongues would wag. Wow. I'd never thought of that. In fact, it never even dawned on me that there was anything out of the ordinary about Cheryl and me going out there for a week or so alone. After all, we're family.

That was a couple of months ago. Cheryl flew out four days ago and I drove up a day later, arriving so late it was essentially the following day. Surprisingly, after a solid five hours of sleep I felt like a new man and was up and doing chores by mid morning. Cheryl had me out doing some painting and after lunch I needed to work on rescreening some windows. When I got around to the back of the house where the screened porch was to work on those screens Cheryl was out there scrubbing the porch floor and everything else out there. I didn't think too much about it until she started washing the sliding glass doors and the windows. Reaching up high with the sponge she had wash water running down her arms and it had soaked her t-shirt and bra underneath. The first time I looked around and noticed this my eyes just about popped out of my head.

"Hey, getting a bit wet there, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but it feels good, it's so stuffy out here." The white t-shirt was pretty wet in the front and was clinging to her skin, virtually see through. The substantially sized, old fashioned white bra she had on underneath was in stark contrast to the skin tones of her shoulders and stomach, and the dampness of the fabrics allowed her nipples to become even more pronounced than ever. It may have been my imagination, but I really thought that those orbs came to full attention after I came out onto the porch. Needless to say, I hung around the porch the rest of the afternoon.

Late in the afternoon we called it a day for the work and she retreated to the shower to clean up while I put the tools and materials away. When she was done I went for a shower while she got the grill going for some burgers. By the time I got cleaned and had put on a pair of shorts and a shirt the burgers were smelling great and Cheryl was mixing a pitcher of margaritas. I grabbed two glasses out of the freezer, found the limes to slice and the salt, and headed to the porch. It was a very nice evening, perfect for dining out there.

The burgers were tasty but the margaritas made everything taste better. And they were going down fast, too fast. I quit any serious drinking years ago and these days a single beer is felt a bit, so when I was pouring my third margarita I was already feeling fairly relaxed. I knew I'd have to nurse this one along, for sure. Cheryl drinks more than I do, and holds her liquor better, but she was belting those babies down. She was pouring her fourth glass before I had finished my second and had already spoken about getting the bottle for shots when the margaritas were finished. Of course I went along with that suggestion. You need to understand this: I stay horny all the time, but the past few years I've been hornier than usual, jacking off at least once a day. Seeing Cheryl out there in that wet t-shirt got my horns up to full alert, higher than any level in memory. The prospect of her getting drunk and, dream of all dreams, show something, was front and center in my mind.

Like I said, Cheryl holds her liquor well but the conversation was turning a bit, with naughty jokes and language you don't normally hear from her. I cast out a flirtatious comment or two, which at first seemed to go unheard. Within a few minutes though I thought I noticed a weakening in her tone and words, perhaps a letting down of the barriers. Or maybe her being neglected in bed for so long was drawing her into something. That's what I was betting on when I mentioned taking a swim.

"Hey, how'd you like to take a walk down by the beach in the moonlight?" I knew from past summers that Cheryl loves moonlight strolls on the beach, though it really wasn't summer yet. In fact, the evening breeze was a bit chilly at times.

"I'd love to. Let's go." And with that we poured another shot of tequila each, tossed it down, laughed and were out the door and down the boardwalk. I had to follow Cheryl along the walkway as it snaked through the barrier dunes, and the nearly full moon in the clear, star laden skies gave just enough light for me to appreciate her fine ass in the tight shorts as we walked along.

The night was calm, the waves almost docile, and the water looked deceivingly inviting. As we strolled down along the beach I got the urge to get into the water.

"Hey, I think I'm going to go in for a quick swim. You think it's still too cold?"

"Cold? Hell yeah it's cold. No way I'm getting in that water. And you better stay out too, because it might freeze your balls off." Wow, I couldn't believe those words actually came out of her mouth! I'd never heard Cheryl say anything like that before. Shoot, I didn't even know she ever had thoughts like that. It was clear now though, that there was a chance for something to happen. What the hell, I may as well see where this goes.

"You really think so? Won't matter anyway cause I never get to use 'em. Don't matter though because I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"Bathing suit? Chicken. I dare you to strip off and jump in naked. Better hold onto those balls though, unless you're chicken to do it." Perfect. Not only was she open to it, she actually made the dare. How was I to refuse this.

I stood there for a moment as if in thought over the challenge. Truth is, I'd wanted to show my cock to Cheryl for years. Not that I'm a horse-hung stud or anything, but just liked the idea of exposing myself to her. Flapping my arms and letting out a sigh, I pulled my t-shirt up over my head and threw it aside. My cock was growing before I even got to the buckle of my shorts and by the time my shorts and underwear slid down below my knees my cock was in a semi-erect state.

"Whew, you got some balls now. Let's see if you got any when you get out of that water!!" Cheryl was laughing and having a grand time pointing and whistling at me standing there naked, and I was loving it. But I figured I better get on with the dare, so before I lost my nerve I trotted through the shallows to knee deep then dove in under an incoming breaker.

It hit me like I'd been flash frozen. The shock of the frigid water almost took my breath and I began to shiver almost instantly. My fingers and toes were quickly becoming numb and for a moment I thought my balls just might freeze and fall off for sure. Needless to say, it didn't take me very long to swim a few feet out, turn and head back to shore. By the time I got back up on the beach the sound of Cheryl hooting reminded me that this had been a dare. Damn, I was cold. When I got to where Cheryl was standing she was waiting with open arms.

"Cmon, you poor thing. You look frozen. I told you that water would be too cold." I was surprised when she threw her arms around me, wet and all. We've hugged before, many times, but this time it was different. Oh, besides me being naked and all, this time was different. Cheryl hugged me closer than usual, pulling me close to her and without regard to my damp skin getting her wet. The cold had made my peter shrink to about an inch long and my balls were drawn up tight to my body for some warmth, but the feeling of her ample boobs pressed against my chest, even with her shirt and bra on, was causing a stir in my loins and a growth in my cock. She was holding me with her arms around me, rubbing up and down my back, with each cycle up and back down coming further and further down towards my buttocks, until she was fully encircling them with each motion. I thought she had caught herself and was backing away when the real surprise hit me. One hand had come around and she cradled my nuts in her hand, holding them gently and easily massaging them. "Oh, good. They didn't freeze off. I'm glad."

"Yeah, me too, but you really need to keep doing that, just to make sure they are fully recuperated."

"Oh? You like that, do you?" She had a look in her eyes I'd never seen before. She'd drank more than me, but seemed to be as sober as I was, though her actions were not her usual.

"Um, hum, I like it a lot." That is when she moved closer to my face, closed her eyes and touched her lips to mine. She tasted salty from the margaritas, but sweet underneath. Her lips parted slightly and her tongue touched my lips. As I opened my lips for her she brushed her tongue across my teeth, then sought my tongue further back in my mouth. Her hand never left my balls, and her other hand had come up behind my head and was coursing through my hair. I had my arms around her, pulling her close but not such that she would lose grip on my nuts. As I reached down and cupped the cheeks of her firm ass in my hands she let out a soft moan through our kiss.

Just at that moment Cheryl pulled away, turned her glance from me as she bent to pick up my clothes. Handing them to me, without eye contact, she mentioned that we'd best be getting back to the house. I thought that it was over, that her better senses had taken control and the fireworks were done for the evening, and for the whole trip for that matter. I didn't even try to put my underwear on, just slipped my shorts on and then as I followed her towards the house I put my t-shirt back on. Honestly, it felt good against the slight breeze. As I walked along, her silhouette was before me as a shadow in the backlight of the moon but my thoughts were on how awkward it might be back in the light and confinement of the house.

When we reached the house Cheryl headed immediately towards the bathroom without comment or pause. I gathered some of the things off the table and carried them into the kitchen and as I turned to head back for more I saw Cheryl turning out the lights in the house. That was in itself an oddity, but what really caught my attention was that even from the side I could tell she had taken off her bra. At this point there were only enough lights on in the house to see where you were going but not bright enough to read a newspaper. Cheryl turned to see me standing there and said, "Too bad you got dressed again. I guess you got cold. Come on back here and let's see if we can fix that."

She had a twinkle in her eye I'd surely never seen before, and holding up one finger to motion me to follow she headed into the hallway and then into her bedroom. As I entered her bedroom door her arms wrapped around my neck and her lips met mine in a deep, powerful and passionate kiss. Her hips moved close to mine and began to push against mine as her breasts were firmly pressed to my chest. My arms naturally moved around her torso, my hands moving along her back. As we kissed I moved my hands down to grab her ass, squeezing it and pulling her even stronger to my hips. As I did, soft moans emanated from Cheryl, and she moved us towards the bed. When her legs were backed up to the bed she broke the kiss, looked up and into my eyes, then took her hands and raised her shirt up and over her head. I kept looking at her eyes, but it was a struggle. My eyes knew her bare boobs were just down a bit and it was a strain to keep them elsewhere. Cheryl smiled and seated herself on the bed, putting her face roughly on level with my crotch.

As she slid my shorts down to my ankles I was pulling my shirt off over my head. I never saw her approaching my hardening cock and the warmth of her lips as they took the tip of my cock in was both a surprise and extremely pleasurable. The way she worked around and down the length of my shaft, coaxing all manners of pleasure and stimulation in the process, told me that she was well experienced in the play and enjoyed it. As I stood there enjoying the finest blowjob I've ever had in my life the thought ran through my mind that if this was at home for me there's no way I'd be able to leave it for weeks at the time like Robert was doing. I was concentrating on not cumming, wanting to prolong the pleasure as long as possible but I was powerless against the sensory assault, and an orgasm was building quickly. Cheryl sensed this and pulled away from my hyper-sensitive cock just before the point of no return.

As she lay back onto the bed she lifted her legs and smoothly slid her shorts and panties off, dropping them onto the floor beside me. Her arms beckoned me, and as climbed onto the bed her legs spread enough for me to crawl up between them. As I lowered my body down onto hers she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to kiss. My hips came close to hers, my rigid cock falling below her cunt and I eased down to rest against her hips. My chest was just above hers, and I hovered just above the tips of her nipples for a moment before very softly allowing my chest to rub against her hard nipples. Moving back and forth against her tits caused her to moan through the kiss, and her body was reacting with desire. Her chest heaved upward to press against mine, her hips thrusting against mine, grinding from side to side.

I pulled from her lips and began to kiss down her neck, across her collar and down to those magnificent boobs. As I was approaching her nipple with my tongue and lips her hand reached down, grasped my cock and guided the tip into the folds of her pussy. The silky wetness gave no resistance to the head of my cock as it penetrated her outer folds and entered the warm grasp of her vagina. Once the head of my cock was inside her, both of her hands grasped the cheeks of my ass and pulled me hard to her. I held back from an instant thrust, instead allowing the tightness of her muscles to absorb my cock in a slow, steady dive, both bodies moving in harmony until I was buried fully into her. I held there for a long moment, then began a very slow withdrawal, almost totally out of her before reversing the motion. Her body was yearning for faster, deeper, harder strokes, but I held a slow pace as best I could. My own cock was on fire with sensation, and the power to resist fading. Our pace quickened, her body in sync with mine on the thrusting, her own orgasm building quickly and powerfully, the heat of the passion and the energies building simultaneously. I could hold no longer and with a powerful plunge into her hot cunt I shot the first of several spurts of my cum deep into her cunt, a low guttural growl boiling up through me. I was too overwhelmed with my own orgasm I almost didn't notice the wild jerking of Cheryl's legs, her fingernails digging into my ass and her breathless yelps as her own orgasm gushed her juices around my cock.

FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers
12