Two Cocks for Lynne Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

We eased her onto the floor and positioned her on her hands and knees between us; Ian knelt in front of her so that she could continue sucking him as I knelt behind her and nudged my cock up to her eager pussy.

"Are you sure that you want this?" I teased.

"Mmm, yes, YES!" she begged, but I held back.

"Once you have been impaled with a cock each end, there is no going back, you will always be our sexy little fuck puppet, so are you sure you want that?"

"Yes, yes, Oh GOD YES! I don't care; I love it, I just want both of your cocks, come on boys, fuck me NOW! ...Please just fuck me hard!"

"Right, if that's what you really want, you're gonna get it!" I grunted, as I eased my pulsating cock into her hot wet velvety pussy. It slid easily up to the hilt and then back out, repeating and increasing the pace so that she was soon getting a good solid fucking.

I felt my cock stiffen even more as she slowly took Ian's cock into her mouth, this was it! She was now getting the spit roasting that I had dreamt of her taking.

I continued thrusting hard, each time slapping my body against her lovely round bum, forcing her forward so that her mouth was being pushed further over Ian's cock with each thrust, much to his obvious pleasure!

Fantastic! Now my beautiful wife was acting like a real slut, dressed in stockings and thigh boots, murmuring in appreciation of the two meaty cocks pumping into her from each end!

"Do you want Ian's big fat cock in your pussy next?" I asked.

"Mmm Yes, yes. Oh fuck yes!" she panted.

I winked at Ian and we gave each other a high five over her back before we quickly swapped places. I slipped my cock between her dark red lips as I watched Ian grip her hips and slide his young virile cock into my wife for the first time.

"Oh Fuck Yes! That's just the best!" he gasped, "I've been dreaming of burying my cock in your hot wife for two years! I never thought I'd really get a chance to pump my root up this hot little cunt for real."

He was soon pounding into her with gusto, slapping against her cute soft bum, as I held her head and fucked her mouth, while reaching beneath her to hold on to one of her heavy swinging breasts.

Ian leant forward to grope the other one. We soon had a great ripple action going as we continued to pleasure her, Lynne braced herself as best she could, whilst moaning and gasping in ecstasy.

"This is fucking fantastic!" panted Ian, "What a red hot little fuck! I've been dying to get between these thighs, can't wait to cream into this hot mature little pussy!"

We were both hammering our cocks into her wildly now on a roller coaster of pure lust! Ian gripping the back of her suspender belt and using it to pull her back onto his cock as I continued to fuck her mouth, this wasn't a blow job, this was definitely mouth fucking! Lynne braced herself and took it enthusiastically!

"Go on then mate, give to her, nice 'n' hard, just enjoy it, we can fuck her senseless all night long!" I panted in encouragement.

Ian gripped her thighs and began to piston into her delicate, juicy pussy so hard that I could hear his balls slapping against her clit with each thrust.

Lynne had to brace herself with both hands on the floor as Ian groaned,

"Yeah, Oh fuck yeah! I'm gonna cum, take it you sexy little bitch, here it comes! I'm gonna cum, my balls are gonna burst, I'm gonna fill you up!"

His head went back and he let out a series of loud guttural grunts as he started to spurt his seed deep into my wife, gripping her hips and pulling her hard against his cock as he let the torrent flow.

Seeing this was too much for me, I couldn't hold back, so I just gripped her head and let my hot load go, spraying the back of her throat. She gulped and gurgled, swallowing each spurt, as though trying to suck me dry.

As we finished pumping her full of our boiling cum, squeezing every last drop into her, the three of us collapsed into a clumsy panting heap on the floor.

"Did you enjoy that darling?" I asked her finally, as we slowly recovered.

"Ooh Yes, Oh my God! ...that was just amazing" she purred, "but I hope that you're not finished yet, I'll go and freshen up and pour some drinks in a minute, while you two recover."

As she left the room, Ian turned to me "That was a fantastic fuck mate, fantastic! You're a very lucky guy."

"We're both lucky guys tonight mate," I replied, "I think that she's gonna take as much cock as we can give her!"

***

Ten minutes later Lynne returned with a another tray of coffee. Watching her strut around in front of us, still only wearing her black leather thigh boots with stockings and suspenders, made my cock start to twitch again. I was still finding it hard to believe that my sweet respectable wife, was so at ease acting like a complete slut in front of two men who had just given her a good fucking!

She doesn't look much like a lawyer tonight, I thought wryly, more like an expensive call girl!

I noticed that she had tidied her makeup and hair as she settled on the floor between us, she lay back closing her eyes, allowing Ian and I to run our hands lazily over her warm firm body as we chatted. A little smile appeared on her lips as she played gently with our cocks and felt them starting to fill out once more.

"Are you going to want some more loving?" I whispered in her ear.

"What do you think?" she replied, the smile still on her lips.

"How would you like it next?" I asked.

"I don't care, Just don't you two dare stop, I want you to fuck me all night long, but first, I think you had better let me suck you both some more."

She arranged us side by side on the floor with our backs leaning against the sofa, legs spread. Then kneeling astride our two inner legs, she began to suck us both slowly and lovingly. It felt and looked good, we were in no rush to stop her!

"I love my two cocks," she purred,

"They are so similar, Mmm, and they taste lovely too!" she said, pulling her mouth off of Ian's cock.

"I think Ian's is a little longer,"

Her mouth then slipped over mine again.

"Mmm, I think yours is a little fatter!" she murmured, as she released it.

We sat there watching her work her wonders for a while, I then asked.

"Could you tell them apart with your eyes closed?"

"Err, Hmm, I think so" she slurped, "Do you want me to try?"

I lead her to an armchair and made her kneel down so that her head was resting on the backrest. Ian and I stood behind the chair so that our cocks were level with her face.

"Right then, close your eyes and see if you can guess who you are sucking." I instructed.

Ian went first, she gently took his swollen cock and began to lick it and rub it around her mouth and chin.

I watched as his cock twitched with the sensation and he began forcing it between her soft dark red lips. In no time he was sliding his full length into her mouth, groaning in ecstasy as she sucked and wanked him into her mouth. I allowed him a couple of minutes of this before indicating that he should move aside.

I quickly replaced his cock with mine and we continued to alternate for a good ten minutes, while asking Lynne to guess who she was sucking.

Lynne seemed unable to decide, she did try to guess a few times but the words couldn't really get past the cock in her mouth, we pulled out a few times to give her a chance, but she just insisted that we gave her more time! She soon had us both in front of her, holding our cocks together, rubbing them around her lips and trying to get them both in her mouth at the same time again, and the whole time she was moaning in delight!

I eventually decided that we should stand her up, bend her over the backrest, so that we could fuck her from behind to see if that helped.

We took turns to grip her warm soft hips and steadily hump our cocks into her hot, wet snatch.

We were in no rush as we let the pace slowly build up. Lynne was just panting and sighing happily as we continued to take turns in her hot little pussy. Eventually, after what must have been thirty minutes, Ian couldn't hold back any longer,

"This is just too fucking good," he sighed,

"It's like getting every Christmas at once, only better! I've just got to shoot my load again! Hold on Mrs Daniels,another sack load of fresh young cum coming your way!"

He lifted her further over the back of the soft arm chair so that her feet were now off the ground. With loud grunts, his thrusts got faster until he was slapping hard against her bum again, sending ripples across her lovely rump.

"Go on you young bastard, fuck me! Fuck me hard with that lovely young cock, that's it, harder, make me have it! Oh yes, OH ...FUCK ... YES! Yes!"

As she encouraged him to fuck her harder and harder, he let out a loud groan and emptied his loaded balls into her once more.

"That's it! That's it!" she panted, pushing back onto him.

"Oh fuck Yes!, Happy Christmas you randy little fucker!"

As soon as he was finished, I took his place. Her pussy was mushy and felt like a bath of warm oil as my cock slid into the drenched combination of their juices, I soon felt the pressure starting to rise.

I lifted her higher over the chair back so that her feet were off the ground again and I began fucking her for all I was worth.

"Oh my God! Oh my God yes!" she cried.

"This is fantastic, don't let it stop, please don't let it stop!"

But it was too late, I could feel the sap rising and her pleas were only adding to the excitement, there was no going back now, with a few final thrusts my cum was soon spurting like a torrid jet to join Ian's hot load that was already deep inside my wife.

***

Half an hour later, after a break to recover and freshen up again, I wandered back into the lounge to find Lynne laying back on the sofa, her eyes closed, and her high heeled thigh boots crossed on Ian's back, his face buried once more in her sodden pussy. The dirty little sod was getting the cream pie!

I knelt beside her and began to massage her heaving breasts and kissed her heavily. It's a strange sensation, kissing your wife while your best friend has his face buried between her thighs busily licking out our combined spunk!

"How are my two demanding cocks, are they ready for me again yet?" she asked.

"Mine needs your mouth around it again." replied Ian, from between her thighs, his shyness had now completely disappeared, "Come and give me a good sucking!"

"Come and sit here then," she said, guiding him onto the sofa and kneeling in front of him.

I sat on the floor next to her, leaning against the sofa, to watch in fascination as she started to lick his big veined young cock while caressing his balls. As his cock extended, she opened her mouth wider to accommodate more and more of his length.

She looked up at me with wide eyes and held my gaze as she took it to the hilt. She sucked long and hard, slowly building the pace. Ian sat with his head back, groaning in lust as I watched my sexy little wife using her mouth and tongue to bring him to the edge once more.

She would occasionally pull it out and jerk it hard and fast, before plunging her hot mouth back over him. He couldn't take much more of this, I saw him stiffen, his legs went rigid and I knew he had reached the point of no return as she pumped his cock faster into her mouth between her soft red lips.

She was gently squeezing his balls as if to get every last drop of cum from him, as Ian panted;

"You know I'm going to come in your mouth, don't you?"

"No, you mustn't, it's dirty!" she teased, hardly able to get the words formed past his cock.

Lynne looked into my eyes again as Ian groaned.

"Oh yes. Go on! Go on! Oh FUCK yes! That's so good!! Go on, suck me dry! Here it comes you sexy bitch, have it

He shot his load into the back of her throat, she gulped a few times, taking the lot down as she continued to pump him until his balls were empty once more, then licking him clean as he slowed down.

Looking up at him as she gently kissed his cock head as she asked,

"Did you enjoy that darling?"

Having watched this, I was now primed and ready to go!

I scooped up a trickle of come from her chin with my finger, and fed it back into her mouth. Then I sat her on the edge of the sofa, slung her warm leather clad legs over my shoulders and slid into her steamy, velvet lined pussy once more. I gripped the cheeks of her arse and started to skewer her with long slow strokes, making her gasp and groan as the pleasure swept through her again.

Ian climbed beside her, trying to catch her jiggling tits as he started to give her a long deep kiss.

As I built up speed she started to gasp past his tongue that was now exploring her mouth.

I was soon pounding into her hard, jerking her body, as Ian continued on her mouth.

"Is this what you like Darling, big cocks pumping into you with heavy balls bursting to shoot their load deep inside you?" I gasped.

"Yes, yes, yes," She panted, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, go on, and just keep giving it to me!"

I could hold back no longer, bucking into her with a loud slap, slap, slap I flooded deep into her pussy once more.

***

As we lay there in the afterglow a while later, Ian suggested that he had better get his things together as he was due to go out at eight next morning and it was now nearly two thirty.

"Oh no," said Lynne, "You must stay with us; I'm looking forward to waking up between my two lovely men!"

I hadn't considered this aspect, but it did seem pointless for him to leave now.

She stood up and walked to the window, bending low as she pulled the curtain aside to peer out.

"It's cold and misty out there, probably dangerous to drive in!" she reported.

"Look at that view Ian, do you really want to walk away from all that?" I asked, nodding towards Lynne, who was still bending over, peering outside.

"O.K. You win ...I'll stay!" he decided, smiling.

I switched off the lights in the lounge and Ian and I carried Lynne between us to our bedroom, placing her gently in the centre of our big king size bed.

In the soft glow of the bedside lamp, she smiled at the two naked men standing either side of her.

"If you two are coming to sleep, you had better finish undressing me!" she purred.

"Or do you think you can manage some more?"

"What about you?" I asked, "We're two on one here, do you really want more?"

"I can take all the cock that you can give me, I'm living a dream tonight!" she sighed.

"Fuck!" said Ian, "She's insatiable, no wonder you needed help, are you sure that two of us are enough?"

"You're plenty darlings, but if you have had enough that's O.K." responded Lynne.

"You had better keep those boots on then," Ian said.

He ran his hand along the soft, warm leather covering her leg, starting at the ankle and slowly moving up. Taking hold of his semi erect cock in his other hand and waved it towards Lynne.

"Now, let's see what you can do with your mouth to revive us." He grinned, wryly.

"Pass me my lip gloss and mirror first!" ordered Lynne.

I passed it to her as Ian and I lay either side of her.

She knelt between us and made a show of re-applying her lip gloss so that her lips glistened in the soft light.

Taking a semi erect cock in each hand, she looked down at us and asked,

"Well boys, who wants the hot mouth treatment first?"

Ian tugged her by the hair and pulled her to him, slipping his semi erection between her parted lips. He slowly revived to full stretch as her mouth and tongue worked their magic.

Pulling out, he laid her on her side and slid into her pussy from behind, whispering in her ear.

"I'm going to give you a nice lazy fuck while you suck your old man hard again!"

It didn't take long, she was soon impaled on our cocks once more, but the urgency was now gone as we both enjoyed the sight of Lynne panting and gasping between us. We swapped around as the fancy took us, working her late into the night. We both came at will, either in her mouth or pussy. The quantity was gone, but the sight of her sweating and panting between us kept us at it for much longer than I thought possible.

Eventually we were all worn out; I was about to unzip her boots, but Ian indicated that they should be left on, kinky sod! So Lynne snuggled down between us, still in her stockings and thigh boots, our legs tangled and our hands still on her body as we all fell in to a very contented sleep.

***

The story should end there, but the next morning brought a final episode.

As I slowly awoke in the half light of dawn, I was aware of some movement in the bed. Feigning sleep, I slowly half opened my eyes and watched with curiosity as Ian was obviously trying to convince Lynne that she should let him get on top of her again, sneaky little bugger!

Listening to their whispers, it seemed that she did not think it was right if I were still asleep!

Ian was smiling down at her and nodding a "Yes."

Lynne, on her back, was looking up at him whispering "No,"

She wouldn't have convinced me and she didn't convince him either.

He slowly pulled the covers from her and began to suck on her nipples, as Lynne gently slid beneath him, moving slowly so as not to disturb me.

I watched intently as he positioned himself over my wife, and I could tell by the expression on her face that his hard rampant young cock was slowly entering her once more.

The thought that she was now being unfaithful crossed my mind; I would have to have a word with these two! But later.

They set up a very slow gentle rhythm, trying not to disturb me. I kept up the pretence for a good fifteen minutes watching Ian fuck her in what must have been an agonisingly slow pace and enjoying the fact that, while he thought I was asleep, he dare not let go!

By now, my own cock had grown hard again as I watched them fucking and I was ready to take over once he had had his fill!

I pretended to stir, and rolled towards Lynne. I reached out and ran my hands over her body squeezing her soft plump tits, as she wrapped her booted legs around Ian, pulling him on to her.

Lynne turned her head towards me and gave a helpless smile.

"Good morning my love, Sorry about this, Ian wanted an early start!" was her feeble offering.

Ian, free to move at last began to build up the pace, I felt my own cock go rock hard as I watched.

"Go on Ian, give it to her," I encouraged, "Fuck the arse off her!"

He needed no more encouragement and the springs rang out in the mattress, adding to the noise of his grunts and her breathless pants as he kept pumping his cock into my wife.

He slowed suddenly, and taking an ankle in each hand, he pulled her legs wide apart as he knelt over her.

"Are you ready for me now?" he grunted, slipping his rigid cock back into her pussy.

"Oh God, yes, come on, fill me up!" begged Lynne.

His hands slid to the bend behind her knees forcing them against her chest as he started to slap into her mercilessly until he let out a final low guttural groan and collapsed over her, his seed flooding into her for the last time.

Lynne was still panting a few minutes later as Ian climbed off of her, and got out of bed.

I rolled her onto her front, grabbed her hips and pulled her bum into the air, my straining cock easily slid into her hot, drenched pussy, as I trapped her legs beneath mine and I gripped her wrists pinning her to the bed.

"It's my turn now, you gorgeous little slut!" I growled in her ear, as I started to ride her.

"I like it when you're up early!" she sighed, thrusting against my cock.

I continued riding her hard as Ian dressed and left, late for his family day out!

Once we had finished, we cuddled up and slept late. I eventually got up and tidied up from the night before, leaving Lynne to a well deserved rest.

As I pottered about, thinking of the events of last night, I knew that this wasn't going to be a one off. She was going to get plenty more of this, and it needed to be recorded next time!

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers