Two Couples Trade Spouses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,244 Followers

I said, "Martha, it has been a wonderful week with you. I'll always remember and cherish it."

"Yes, I feel the same way. But it doesn't mean we won't see each other again. We two couples will meet often, just like we have in the past. But I don't know if we will ever be together in bed again."

"We will have to see how Janice and Marty feel about it. Maybe we can meet and share sex."

Later that day, Martha and I along with the boys met Janice and Marty at the airport. I hugged and kissed Janice and was so glad to feel her in my arms again. I had become used to hugging Martha that when I hugged my wife, she felt like a stranger.

Once my family was together in our own home, I gave Janice a real hug with a sexy kiss.

She said, "I missed you, although I had a good time on the cruise with Marty."

I felt the same and told her, "I love you very much and glad you are home with me. It's soon going to be bedtime, so lets shower together and go to bed early."

After our showers, we sat naked in the living room to have a drink.

I asked, "Tell me a little about Marty's love making with you."

"The cabin we had was very small, but it had one decent size bed. The shower was cozy when we got in together because it was rather small. Then when we got in bed, he wanted to kiss me all over. Once he finished kissing my lips, he licked all around my breasts and sucked on my nipples. You know how much I like that. Then his tongue traced all over my stomach on down to my pussy. He really knew how to make me feel good by sucking my clit."

She continued, "His tongue and lips traveled up and down from the crease of my ass to my navel for a long time, taking plenty of time to suck my clit each time he passed that area. By the time he was ready to fuck me, I was really turned on. Is that what you wanted to know?"

I told her, "Wow! He really made out with you."

She continued, "He fucked me until I had an intense orgasm. He didn't cum as yet, but pulled out. He turned around for me to give him a blow job. His cock was all wet with my juices and his precum when I took it in my mouth. He was so turned on that he blasted in my mouth after just a short time. I did my best to suck him dry and consumed all of his cum, every last drop, I think."

She hesitated, then continued, "That was just the beginning of the night. It was a very erotic night of sex with Marty."

After my wife told me her experience on her first night in bed with Marty, I had a very hard erection.

I said, "Your story really turned me on. Let's do something."

She took me literally and moved down to take my cock in her mouth. I rolled her around in a six nine position so I could see her pussy, the pussy Marty had licked, fucked and filled with cum for a whole week. My wife's own pussy.

I was enjoying the six nine position with my wife. Janice's pussy looked the same as Martha's pussy, but knowing Marty had fucked her and cum in her, turned me on even more. My cock started blasting cum in my wife's mouth. She was now sucking all my cum just like she told me she had sucked Marty's cock.

After my body had relaxed a little, I started sucking on Janice's clit to bring her to an orgasm. It didn't take very long before she was completely satisfied.

I knew Janice usually had only one orgasm in a night, so I asked, "Were you able to have more than one orgasm with Marty in one evening?"

"The first night, I had two, but after that only one. That didn't keep me from letting Marty fuck me to have more for himself. I enjoyed his cock in me when he had seconds, but I didn't have another myself."

Janice asked about what Martha and I did in bed. We had a long talk about all the activities both couples had during the week.

Finally Janice summed it up, "Both couples had a good time. Marty suggested we get together on the week ends to socialize as usual, and we can enjoy sex with each other, too. I agreed to that."

I responded, "I was hoping we could do it and I'm sure Martha will readily agree."

Vic5
Vic5
1,244 Followers
12