Two Feet Are Better Than One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany, however, wasn't done with Erin. The two friends were all dreamy eyed and far too much fun. I was about to get up, when Brittany took her right foot and pushed me back down. She then took both of her feet and started rubbing my cock. She started giving me the greatest footjob I have ever had, getting me back up to my previous length. After she was finished, she got up and took Erin's toes out of her mouth. She looked over at Erin.

"Erbear, your feet were amazing, I think we gotta do this again," she said with wink.

"I think you're right Britty Bear, and we should have the boy join again. He knows how to please a girl." she looked over at me and gave me wink.

Erin walked back up the kitchen, muttering about being hungry for a snack. Normally, I wouldn't have allowed her to just get something out of our fridge, but before I could say anything, Brittany drew me in with a dreamy look on her face.

"Daniel.....I think it's about time you fucked me."

"Hmm...I think you're way too smart for me there beautiful," I said as I started playing with her shirt. I took it off to reveal a very revealing and sexy push-up.

I looked at her. She smiled. "Just for you foot boy." She took of my shirt and we started making out. Her tongue felt just as amazing in my mouth as her feet did. I took off my pants and she she took off her shorts, revealing that she wasn't even wearing panties. Her pussy was just as wet at my cock was, so I knew it wasn't long before I was in her. I wandered down her body, eventually making my way to her sweet clit. At first I gave her a little tease why only licking the outside, but soon I was furiously tonguing her pussy. She moan, yelled and screamed for me. Finally, I took my erected penis and finally we were one. If felt some incredibly warm and surprisingly tight. After a few minutes of pumping my shaft into her, I got as far as I could inside her and came what felt like an entire pond inside of her.

I pulled and laid on the couch, exhausted. Brittany was breathing as heavily as I was. It took me a few seconds to get myself straight. Then I noticed that Erin was back.

"How long have you been there?" I asked annoyed with her privacy issues.

"About halfway through, I could hear you naughty fuckers all the way in the kitchen," she said delightfully. "Soooo...how was it.

"Amazing.....holy shit...," Brittany managed to say. She sat up, gave me a loving smile. I returned the smile, knowing that from now on, we were closer.

"See? Isn't this better than a boring old fair?" Erin asked. "Danny really knows how to please a lady, don't we foot boy? She gave me yet another wink, making me think this wasn't over. She now knew how to get me going. I looked down at her feet, eager for the next time I got a chance. I massaged Brittany's foot, looking at her completely naked and I realized that I'm gonna be a lucky guy for quite awhile.

12