Two for One Ch. 05

Story Info
The threesome step it up a notch.
2.3k words
4.55
187.8k
21

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kelly and Sandra enjoyed a passionate kiss, tinged with the taste of my man-juice, I realized I hadn't tasted Kelly's pussy in quite some time. I decided to end that drought right away. I slid down the bed and lowered my head between Kelly's legs. I started slowly licking her outer lips very softly, noticing the tremendously musky, yet sweet scent leaking from her nether regions. Her bare pussy was so smooth and soft as my tongue delved deeper, tracing the outline of her inner lips.

As I tasted Kelly's lower lips, my sister tasted the lips of her mouth as they continued their make-out session. The assault on Kelly's senses was almost overwhelming as she fell back on the bed and spread her legs wider, providing me easier access. As I continued to lavish attention on Kelly's pussy, Sandra was massaging Kelly's firm, taut breasts. Sandra was beginning to suck on Kelly's tits, causing Kelly to arch her back and moan in pleasure.

"Ooh, that feels so good". "Don't stop". "Don't stop". Kelly commanded as me and my sibling tongued some of her most sensitive areas.

Just then I noticed that Sandra began moving down Kelly's body. Tracing her tongue across Kelly's flat belly, circling her navel with kisses, and continuing down, placing soft kisses on Kelly's hip bone. Before long Sandra was laying next to me, her torso straddling Kelly's right leg and she moved her face next to mine.

"Kiss me bro. I want to taste Kelly on your lips", Sandra panted.

With that, I leaned into my sister and pressed my lips to hers. Our mouths opened and our tongues met in a frenetic dance within our mouths. As we kissed, Sandra slipped her index finger into Kelly's tight pussy and began massaging Kelly's G-spot, just inside and near the top of her pussy. Kelly's hips were thrusting to meet the motion of first one and then two of Sandra's fingers.

Within a few seconds, Kelly let out a scream: "I'm CUMMMMING!!!!" as juices gushed forth from her pussy.

I quickly disengaged from my sister's mouth and began lapping up Kelly's juices which were liberally distributed across her inner thighs and all around her pussy. Once I had cleaned up her juices, I slid up Kelly's body, leaving a trail of kisses from her clit to her chin. As our lips met in a soft kiss, I could feel my now hard cock brushing against Kelly's other set of lips.

"Mmm-hmmm" Kelly moaned as I began slowly sliding my cock into her pussy. "Yeeesss" she called out as the tip of my cock pressed against her cervix and my balls were flat against her tight asshole.

Kelly's legs were wrapped tightly around the small of my back as we rocked back and forth in a slow, languid motion. I was completely engulfed in what I was doing with Kelly that I had almost forgotten my sister, when all of a sudden I felt something wet and warm slide across my puckered bum. I turned my head and saw that my sister was kneeling behind me, giving my balloon knot a nice tongue bath.

I had never had anybody lick my butthole before, and I have to admit that the sensation was spectacular. I could feel my cock getting bigger and bigger as Sandra lapped at my ass. It was a wonderful mixture of sensations as Kelly's sugar walls massaged my cock and my sister's tongue slid back and forth across my backdoor.

My sister's saliva was covering my crack from top to bottom as I began to pick up the pace of my strokes inside of Kelly's cunt. Kelly was begging me to fuck her harder as I continued my long, deep strokes into her steamy slit.

I could tell we were both close to orgasm as Kelly's breathing was becoming ragged, and my balls were beginning to tighten. I thought I might have another 10 or 15 strokes in me when all of a sudden, I felt my sister slide her index finger into my well-lubed bunghole. At first I tightened up, but quickly I relaxed as I adapted to the feeling.

Before I knew it, my balls felt as if they were exploding and I shot the hugest load of my life deep into Kelly's pussy. I could feel it splashing deep inside her, and backwashing out around my cock and down my balls.

"Aaarrgghh", I cried out as I had the most intense orgasm of my life, collapsing upon Kelly as her own body thrashed in the throes of her own climax.

"What did you do to me?" I asked Sandra as soon as I recovered from my orgasm.

She looked at me with a shit-eating grin and said that she simply stimulated my prostate. "Was that the first time a woman's done that for you?" she asked

"Yes", I replied.

"I'm amazed" Sandra said. "I thought that all men knew that stimulating their prostates gives them more powerful orgasms".

"Well, it's news to me" I said. "I'm certainly never going to forget it though, after what I just felt".

I rolled off of Kelly and lay in between her and my sister, trying to recover all of my senses. I could hear their soft rhythmic breathing, and I knew they were both asleep. I decided that after a long day of work and a couple hours of fucking, I desperately needed a shower. I slowly and quietly slipped off the bed and padded down the hall to the bathroom where I closed the door and turned on the shower. I slipped inside and stepped under the warm spray of water, letting it course through my hair, and over my face. As I soaped myself up, I began replaying in my mind what had just happened, and before I knew it my flaccid cock was rising to the occasion again. Knowing that with these two hot women in my house for the next couple of days, I needed to use my tool only to please them. I let go of my shaft, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

I walked back down the hall with my semi-erect penis swinging back and forth in front of me. As I turned the corner in to the bedroom, I saw Sandra laying on her back, spread-eagle in the middle of the bed. I then saw Kelly standing over one of their bags, and she quickly gave me the "shh" sign with her finger in front of her mouth.

It seemed that Kelly had already found my tie rack and had used a couple of my silk ties to bind my sister's hands to two of the four posts of the bed. Sandra had always been a sound sleeper as a kid, and apparently that had not changed. She was breathing deeply, and apparently didn't realize that she was tied to her little brother's bed. When Kelly stood up, she had a sleeping mask in her hands, and tip-toed over to the bed with it. She gently slipped the strap behind my sister's sleeping head, and placed the mask over her eyes.

Kelly went back to her bag and withdrew a few more items: a long feather, a hot pink gel dildo, a bottle of astro-glide, and a harness. Kelly put the dildo into the harness, and then strapped the harness around her waist. She then handed me the flower and with hand motions instructed me to lightly draw the feather across Sandra's skin.

I drew the feather across my sister's hips and she moved slightly but didn't wake up. I tickled down the length of her thigh, to her knee, across her shin, and lightly brushed the feather across the bottom of her foot. When the feather hit her foot she kicked her foot a little and seemed to begin to wake up. At that same time, Kelly leaned across Sandra body and gently sucked one of her magnificent nipples into her mouth.

Sandra's body jerked at Kelly's touch, but she didn't say a word. It was evident to me that Kelly and Sandra had played this little game before.

As Kelly continued to gently suckle Sandra's nipple, and continued to explore Sandra's body with the feather. I brought it back up her leg, across her inner thigh, and had it lightly brush her now protruding clit.

When it touched her clit, Sandra was unable to control herself and let out a soft "ooh" sound.

I drew the feather up her belly, and circled the areola not being ravished by Kelly. I then drew it along her collar bone, across her jaw, and then up one of her bound arms and down the other. Although Sandra wasn't making any sounds at this point, her body was writhing under Kelly and my ministrations.

I traced the feather down the left side of my sister's torso and across her clit one more time before I set the feather aside. I moved myself around so that I was between my sister's legs and began lapping at her soaking wet cunt, making her shiver each time I flicked at her clit. Her clit was swollen and protruding from its hood as I sucked it between my lips. I held her clit between my lips and rolled my tongue around it as I slipped two fingers into her sopping snatch.

Although she wouldn't utter a word, Sandra was moaning in earnest as I continued to suck her clit while Kelly gave her enormous breasts a tongue bath. Sandra was drumming her feet on the bed as she came all over my goatee. As Sandra's breathing began to subside, I felt Kelly's hand on my shoulder, gently pushing me aside.

"It's my turn for some fun" said Kelly as she slid between my sister's thighs.

Kelly pushed Sandra's legs up on her shoulders and slid the full 12 inches of that pink dildo into my sister's gash, one inch at a time. Once Kelly had bottomed out, she began to slide her hips back and forth, fucking my sister with the faux phallus.

"You like it when I fuck your cunt, don't you bitch", Kelly shouted at Sandra.

"Mmm-hmm" was Sandra's reply.

"Say it bitch. Say you like it when I fuck your cunt" Kelly commanded again.

Between gasps, Sandra was able to mutter "yes, I like it when you fuck my cunt".

After all we'd done, I didn't think I could be surprised by anything these two minxes did, but this display had my jaw resting on the floor.

"Mmm yeah, I like sticking my big, long cock in your pussy. You got a tight little pussy, you big-titted slut" screamed Kelly.

"Fuck me, fuck me with your cunt" came a shout from Sandra as she bucked her hips in response to Kelly's thrusts.

"Shut up bitch! I didn't tell you to speak! I think I liked it better when you weren't talking," commanded Kelly.

"Sam, go stick you dick in her mouth to shut her up" was Kelly's instruction to me.

Without really thinking about it, I crawled up the bed and fed my cock into Sandra's waiting mouth. She sucked it in with extreme intensity. I was squeezing her massive ta-ta's as I fucked Sandra's face. All the while, Kelly continued to shout obscenities at my sister. For some reason this was really turning me on, and I could feel my orgasm building.

Sensing my condition, Kelly yelled at me: "you better not cum yet motherfucker; you got some more fuckin' to do!"

I was really getting into the spirit of things now, and so I pulled my cock from my sister's mouth and remembered the final item that Kelly had pulled from her bag. I walked around to the other side of the bed, behind where Kelly was still pounding my sister's pussy with her hot pink dong. I grabbed the tube of astro-glide and squirted a generous amount into my palm. I then stroked my cock, getting it all nice and oily before moving in behind Kelly.

I was kneeling right behind Kelly now, and I reached forward grabbing Sandra's ankle from above Kelly's shoulder's and let them fall down to her side. I then roughly shoved Kelly forward so that her breasts were pressed against my sister's.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing" Kelly shouted at me.

"I'm going to teach you not to call my sister all those dirty names" I retorted.

With that, I took my well-greased cock and pressed it up against her purple starfish, and slipped the head of my dick inside her Hershey highway.

"Ughh" grunted Kelly as the head of my cock slipped past her sphincter.

I drove my cock deep and hard into Kelly's ass, and began pounding her with a ferocity I hadn't displayed before.

"Squeeze my tits" grunted Sandra from the bottom of the pile.

Kelly grabbed Sandra tits viciously and began squeezing them tightly in her tiny hands. As I drove my cock in and out of Kelly's ass, it caused Kelly to slide her dildo in and out of Sandra's snatch. I don't know how long we went on like this, but all I remember with the grunts and groans of pleasure emanating from all three of us.

The next thing I recall was Sandra crying out "I'm cummmmmmiiiinnnng!!!"

"Me toooo, uhhhhh!!! Kelly managed to say.

With that, I jammed my cock deep inside Kelly rectum and loosed a torrent of cum into her anus. We all collapsed in a pile on the bed. My cock slipped with a noticeable "plop" from Kelly's ass as she slid her dildo from my sister's pussy. Kelly went to one side, and I to the other of my sister, and we released her hands from the ties. We all curled together with mischievous smiles on our faces as we rested up for our next round in the weekend fuck-a-thon.