Two for One Ch. 06

Story Info
Kelly's mom gets in on the action.
3.8k words
4.59
301.5k
31

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about six months since I began having sex with my sister Sandra and her girlfriend Kelly, when we decided that just getting together for weekends wasn't enough. I was able to sell my place and I moved in with Sandra and Kelly in their house after arranging a transfer with my company. Although all my belongings were stored in the former guest room, for all intents and purposes I was living in the master bedroom with Kelly and Sandra. As a housewarming gift, I bought a big California King bed and we moved it into the master bedroom so the three of us would have more room to play and sleep.

At first I was a little apprehensive about moving in with my sister and her girlfriend as I thought I might be a "third wheel", but nothing could have been further from the truth. We quickly fell into an easy routine where we all shared and shared alike. If Kelly and Sandra were home alone, I knew they were having sex together, and if by chance I were alone with Kelly she and I would be together, and if it were just my older sister and I, the two of us would have some mind-blowing sex. Best of all though was when all three of us were home and we could all pleasure each other, together.

One morning, after I had been living there for about 3 months, I was in the shower with the hot water pulsating on my skin when the door to the shower opened and Kelly stepped in to join me. When she was younger, Kelly had been a gymnast and for long as I had known her she had always had a long, lithe figure, with small breasts, a flat stomach, and a tight ass. That morning after she stepped in the shower, I began washing Kelly's hair and after I grabbed the soap I began to lather her taut body.

Standing behind her I began by washing her shoulders, then I moved my hands down her back, spreading warm, soapy water over every inch of her tanned skin. As I reached her hips I noticed that I could no longer encircle her waist with my hands. I turned Kelly around and it seemed that her breasts had grown a bit as well and were now easily a large B, bordering on a C cup. As I gently squeezed her tits, I joked that Kelly must really only want me around for my cooking since it seemed that she had put on a few pounds since I moved in. Kelly just smiled a sly little smile at me and dropped to her knees in front of me.

Kelly grasped my hardening cock in her left hand, and looked up at me and winked, before taking my rod all the way into her mouth so that my balls were resting on her chin. She kept her eyes fixed on mine as I slowly rocked my hips back and forth, fucking her mouth and sliding my cock down her throat with each thrust. I could feel Kelly's tongue sliding from one side to the other on my cock as the pressure began to build in my balls. I began to thrust my hips faster and I could feel the tip of my cock sliding across the back of her throat as Kelly made gurgling sounds around my dick each time my balls slapped against her chin. Kelly just sucked harder and stroked my cock faster as my orgasm approached.

"Ohh, fuck yeah!" I screamed as my cock sent a shot of man-juice down Kelly's throat.

She milked every drop from my organ, swallowing it all, before she rose from her knees and hugged me tightly as we stood under the shower. The water began to get cooler and we knew the hot water was running out, so we broke our embrace, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. As I toweled off Kelly's slightly distended belly, I began kissing my way toward her honey pot when she abruptly stopped me and told me that she was late for work, but that we could pick up where we were leaving off later that evening. I thought it was very strange for Kelly to end things so prematurely, but really, what the heck did I care since I'd already gotten my nut that morning. So I wrapped a towel around me and headed to the guest room to pick out my clothes for the day. Kelly closed the door after I walked out, and as I was in my room I could swear I heard some gagging noises coming from the bathroom. I walked back to the bathroom and checked the door but it was locked. I asked Kelly if she was okay, and she said she was fine, she had just taken a drink of water and it had gone down the wrong way but that she was all right. Thinking nothing of it, I got dressed and headed for the office.

When I got home from work that evening, both Sandra and Kelly were waiting for me in the living room. They were both standing at attention with their hands behind their backs, and mischievous smiles on their faces.

"What's going on here?" I asked

In unison they responded "welcome home 'dad'"!

Kelly stepped forward and hugged me and then handed me a cigar she had been hiding behind her back.

"What's this about?" I asked, still pretty confused.

"After that comment you made about me gaining a little weight this morning, I had a talk with your sister and we decided it was time to tell you the truth" said Kelly.

"What are you talking about? What truth?" I stammered.

"You're going to be a father, Dumbass" shot Sandra with a smile.

"Kelly and I had been wanting a child for a while, but of course we couldn't get the job done ourselves alone, so we decided that you were the perfect candidate to help us out. Just before you moved in here Kelly stopped taking her pills, and now she's almost 2 months pregnant" explained Sandra.

I felt as though I had been punched in the stomach. My knees were weak and I felt as though I was about to collapse, as I groped for the couch and took a seat. My mind was running at 1 million miles an hour, thinking of all the possible ramifications. I could not get my brain around the information I had just been given when I noticed Kelly sitting next to me on the couch. She took her my hand and placed it on her belly. Although I didn't feel anything move, I felt something in my soul, and all of a sudden I knew everything would be fine.

"Why didn't you just ask"? I said.

"We were afraid you might say no, and not only would we lose our chance at having a baby, we were also afraid you'd stop fucking our brains out everyday" explained Sandra.

"No chance of that ever happening!" was my response.

Never having been a father before, I had a million questions, but first and foremost in my mind was whether or not I could still fuck Kelly.

"Of course you can" silly, said Sandra.

"In fact, I want you to fuck me right now" said Kelly as she stood up, pulled her panties off from under her skirt and bent over in front of me.

"Come on, fuck me. Fuck me right now 'daddy'" she said.

Not wanting to disappoint my baby's momma, I stood up myself, dropped my pants and pointed my cock squarely at her waiting pussy.

"Mmmm, that's right, fill me up" she moaned, as I slid balls-deep into Kelly's silky pussy.

I couldn't feel any difference in the way her pussy felt before she was pregnant and the way it felt now. It was still extremely tight, although I had a suspicion that in about 6 months it wouldn't be quite so tight any more. In any event, I simply stood behind and slammed my cock in and out of her snatch, as she moaned and squealed with pleasure.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she screamed as my balls slapped at her clit with each down stroke.

I could feel her cunt contracting around my cock, and I felt her juices drip onto my balls and down my legs and she came in a thunderous orgasm. Kelly collapsed forward onto the floor, and I followed with her, never allowing my cock to leave her pussy. As she regained her composure I began slowly stroking in and out of her sugar walls, while I kneaded her firm ass with my strong hands. In our rush to consummate our new arrangement, I had forgotten all about my sister.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw that Sandra had pulled up her skirt and undone the buttons on her blouse. With her right hand she was squeezing her breast and pulling on her nipple, while she used her left hand to frig her clit. Not wanting to leave her out of things, I motioned for her to join us on the floor. Sandra hopped off the sofa and crawled over toward me while my dick was still buried in her pregnant lover's snatch.

I pulled my cock from Kelly's pussy and presented it to my sister. Sandra greedily sucked it into her mouth, tasting her lover's juices on my cock.

"Ohh, god, this tastes soo good" she managed to mumble around my cock as she sucked the head into her throat.

As I began to play with my sister's massive mammaries, Kelly moved around under Sandra's legs and began licking her slit. Sandra was humping Kelly's face as I fucked Sandra's mouth. After having already had my cock milked by Kelly's tight little twat, I couldn't hold out much longer. I felt my juice boiling in my balls just as Sandra pulled her mouth from my cock and sat straight up, her body jerking in convulsions from her own orgasm. I grabbed my cock and gave it a couple of quick strokes, sending a stream of cum across Sandra's belly and down onto Kelly face. There were drops of jism on Kelly's cheek and nose that Sandra scooped up with her index finger and slipped into her mouth.

We were all breathing hard as we collapsed in a pile on the floor. My senses were slowly coming back to me as I lay tangled in the arms and legs of my sister and the soon-to-be mother of my child. "What are we going to do? How are we going to raise a baby?" I asked

"Don't worry about it little brother" Sandra assured. "All you need to do is to keep doing what you've been doing, and we'll handle everything else".

"Yeah, don't stress out" added Kelly. "My mom already said she'd be willing to help out if we needed anything".

"You told your mom?!" I exclaimed

"Of course I told her I was pregnant, but she doesn't know you're the father".

"We're not quite sure how to break that news to her just yet", added Sandra.

"Anyway, she's coming up here this weekend to see me and my ever-expanding belly".

My head was spinning again. I hadn't ever met Kelly's mom. How was I going to act? What would I have to say to her? How long would she be kept in the dark? I had a million questions, but it didn't seem like Kelly and Sandra felt they either could or would answer them all for me.

"Since my mom doesn't know about all of us just yet, you're going to have to stay in your own room this weekend Sam", Kelly cautioned. "Don't worry, I'll make it up to you after she leaves", Kelly added with a wink.

The next few days passed without much fanfare. I did notice that Kelly was getting sick most mornings, but I guess that was to be assumed. When Kelly didn't feel well in the morning, Sandra and I continued acting out our adolescent fantasies. If I had only known in junior high and high school what I know now, I could have been fucking my sister every day rather than whacking off in the shower each morning. Lord how I loved to suck and fuck my sister's tits, and she could never get enough of my cum to drink. This was the best part of having two women in the house at the same time, there was never any shortage of pussy.

When I got home from work on Friday, I could hear voices coming from the kitchen. My heart began to beat a little faster and my stomach was in knots in anticipation of meeting Kelly's mom. I took one deep breath, and headed for the kitchen. When I turned the corner from the living I found all three women gathered in the kitchen. Kelly was drinking some bottled water, while Sandra and the third woman were sipping some white wine. I was somewhat taken aback when I looked at the other woman standing in the kitchen, but I casually strolled to the fridge and grabbed myself a beer.

"Sam, this is Kelly's mom, Rachel" offered Sandra

"Rachel, this is my little brother Sam."

Rachel offered her hand and I took it to shake hello. Rachel had the softest hands of any woman I had ever met. Even though she was introduced as Kelly's mom, she could easily have passed for her older sister. Rachel was probably in her late 40's or earlier 50's, but she looked to be no more than 36 or 37. She had short brown hair, a slim figure like her daughter, and very tanned and toned legs. She was wearing a golf shirt and a pair of khaki shorts, and looked as though she had just stepped off of the local golf course.

Over dinner I learned that Rachel and Kelly's dad had divorced several years earlier, and Rachel had indeed gotten the country club membership as part of the divorce. Rachel played golf regularly and was a 10 handicap. Personally, I only get out to play golf 3 or 4 times a year, and struggle to shoot bogey golf. Rachel was quite an engaging conversationalist and she promised that if I was ever in her neighborhood that she'd treat me to a round of golf at her club. Being that I mostly hack around the public links, I was excited to have the chance to play at a private country club.

All of us (except Kelly of course) had some more drinks with dinner and I broke out some cognac once the meal was complete. We were all getting along famously and it seemed that Rachel was excited that her daughter was pregnant, but was dreading actually being referred to as a "grandmother". Time flew and Kelly was getting tired due to the pregnancy and Rachel offered that her trip had tired her out as well, so we all decided to turn in for the night. Kelly had made up the couch in the office for her mother to sleep in, while I went to "my" room for the night. As we walked up the hall toward our bedrooms, Sandra whispered in my ear that she'd like to come by my room for some "dessert" in a little while. Of course, my cock sprang to life at the thought of having some elicit sex with my sister while the mother of the woman carrying my child was sleeping just a few yards away.

I turned out the lights and climbed into bed to wait for my sister's visit. The anticipation had my cock hard already, but it grew even more as I gave it a few gentle tugs as I lay waiting under the sheets. Time passed and Sandra didn't arrive. I was beginning to get drowsy myself as I noticed it was now after midnight. I figured maybe Kelly needed Sandra to stay with her tonight, so she couldn't slip away. Giving up on the idea of "dessert" I rolled onto my side and went to sleep.

As I lay dreaming I began having all sorts of erotic thoughts. With all the sex I'd been having since moving in with Kelly and Sandra I hadn't had many of these dreams, so I was pleasantly surprised. I was enjoying the dream of having my cock sucked by a beautiful woman, but this didn't seem quite like a dream. My thoughts weren't all jumbled and disorganized. The feelings I was having were very specific and I realized I wasn't dreaming. I slowly swam up from the dream to hear slurping sounds coming from under the sheet and I could feel a tongue swirling around my balls and licking the shaft of my cock.

I thought to myself that Sandra must have gotten away after all, and was here to collect her "dessert". I decided I wanted to suck on some big old titties so I pulled the sheet back to get my hands on my sisters boobs, and to my surprise it was Sandra who was sucking my cock, but instead it was Rachel who was hunkered down with my dick in her mouth!

She looked at me and winked, and some how smiled around my cock as it slid between her lips. I wasn't about to object, and I figured if we somehow got caught that I could plead ignorance – that I thought I was just having a dream – so I just laid back and enjoyed the blowjob. I began stroking Rachel's hair as I fucked her face. I could tell she was totally naked and her pussy was wet as she rubbed it against my leg under the blanket.

She pulled her mouth off my cock with a "plop" and crawled up my chest, placing small kisses up my stomach and across my chest before reaching my mouth. We were now face to face, and she was sliding her tongue between my lips.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" I whispered

"Shhh" was all she said, as she reached back between her legs and placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her juicy pussy. Again, I just figured I'd go with the flow, so I reached down and cupped her ass cheeks with my hands and helped to lower her onto my waiting cock. I skewered her with my rod and she let out a gasp as I could feel the head of my prick pressing against her cervix.

"We'll have to take things slowly" Rachel whispered. "I haven't had a cock this big in many years. Kelly's dad had a tiny wiener, which was one of the reasons I finally asked him to leave".

"I'm here to give you as much or as little of my cock as you can handle" I said in response.

"Mmm, it feels soo good. I feel totally filled up. I just want to rest here a moment and adjust to the feeling".

After a few minutes, Rachel began rocking back and forth with her hips. Her clit was rubbing against my pelvis as she rotated her hips. I reached up and grabbed her smallish, but still somewhat firm breasts in my hands and tweaked the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. When I did, Rachel gasped and threw her head backward before collapsing forward on my chest. I could feel her pussy contracting in spasms around my dick as her orgasm rolled through her.

As she regained some of her composure, Rachel began to slide up and down on my cock, using her thighs to lift her up and down on my shaft. She began bounding faster and faster, as I helped her along by grabbing the globes of her ass and lifting her up and down in unison with the strokes of my cock.

"I want you to fuck my pussy hard" Rachel exclaimed as she climbed off of my shaft. She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. Not wanting to disappoint a house guest, I slid onto my knees and put her ankles onto my shoulders and drove my cock home with one long stroke. Rachel's eyes flew open wide and her mouth opened as if she were about to scream. Not wanting to wake Kelly and Sandra I clamped my hand across her mouth and set to the business of banging the shit out of this older woman.

I was fucking her hard and fast, the bed springs were squeaking, the headboard was banging off the wall, and Rachel was milking my cock with her pussy muscles with each downstroke. I had prevented her from screaming, but now she was panting over and over again as I continued to fuck her.

"fuck me, fuck me, fuck me", she panted each time my cock crashed into her cervix. Her hair was matted to the sides of her head from the sweat of her exertions, and my chest glistened with perspiration as our hips crashed together in the throws of our passion. I could feel my orgasm building and I quickened the pace of my movements.

Rachel could feel my cock swelling inside of her, and she reached back and grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled them hard against her as she urged me to cum inside of her. I had already knocked up her daughter, but figured there was little chance of impregnating Rachel, so I let loose with a torrent of my baby-making juice. I could feel it splashing inside of her pussy, and felt Rachel's own juices flowing back against my cock as her body was wracked with another orgasm. The mixture of our overflowing juices poured from her snatch as I pulled free and rolled over onto my back.

For several minutes I lay there trying to catch my breath as I stared at the ceiling. Something caught my attention, as I realized there was a stream of light extending across the ceiling. I turned my head and saw that the door to the hall, which had been shut a few minutes ago was now opened a crack, but no one was there.

Who had seen us? Was it Kelly or Sandra, and did it really matter? What was gonna happen now that I had fucked Kelly's mom? What would Kelly's reaction be when she found out, and what would Rachel do when she found out I was the father of Kelly's unborn baby?

[All of these questions will be answered in the next installment – if I get sufficient feedback from you readers to justify another chapter in this sage. So, please either leave your feedback here or send me a personal note. It's the encouragement I get from you readers that causes me to continue writing.]