Two for One Ch. 07

Story Info
Sam may have knocked up the whole crew.
2.8k words
4.61
206.8k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is the seventh in my "Two For One" series. If you want to fully enjoy this tale, I suggest that you read the first 6 installments before you begin this chapter]

*

As I lay in the bed pondering all the questions that arose after I noticed the open door, I could hear Rachel's soft, rhythmic breathing in the bed next to me. She was completely out, satiated by great sex we just had. Normally I was the one most likely to fall asleep right after sex (like many men) but this night, with all the thoughts running through my brain I could not fall asleep. I could feel pressure on my bladder, and decided to make a quick trip to the restroom, so I eased quietly out of my bed and walked softly down the hall. I didn't hear any sound from the other bedroom, and assumed Sandra and Kelly were fast asleep.

I stepped into the bathroom, feeling the cold tile on the bottom of my feet, switched on the light and closed the door. After doing my business, I grabbed a washcloth and some soap, and washed off my well-used cock and balls. As I was drying off, out of the corner of my eye I noticed the door slowly swinging open. I turned to look, and saw my sister, Sandra, standing before me in a little baby-doll nightie.

"Hey little brother, how's it hangin'?"

Before I could verbally respond, my cock sprang to life as I stared at my sister's milky white globes overflowing her lingerie.

"No need to answer, I can see you're doing more than just hangin'", my sister joked as she watched me rise to the occasion.

Sandra took a step into the bathroom, and closed the door behind her. She reached her hand forward and gently grasped manhood, sending shivers up my spine.

"I've been thinking about this hunk of meat all night, and just haven't been able to sleep" she said as she dropped to her knees on the floor in front of me.

The feel of her velvety smooth tongue as it traced the underside of my cock was indescribable. My manhood was jerking slightly with each beat of my heart, causing my dick to bounce up and down on Sandra's tongue as it wove patterns around my hearty Italian sausage. I loved the look in my sister's eyes as she opened her mouth wide and swallowed me down – pure joy and admiration seemed to shine from her eyes and her head bobbed up and down on my cock.

Even though I'd busted a nut several times already in the last 24 hours, I couldn't take much more of her ministrations. I wanted to bury my cock her pussy, and to feel her clamp her muscles around me as I thrust my cock into her pussy the way Cinderella slid her foot into the glass slipper. I grabbed Sandra by the shoulders and pulled her to her feet. I turned her around, and bent her over the vanity as I pushed her nightie up, exposing her heart-shaped ass.

I spread her legs and slowly slid my cock into warm, wet snatch, watching it slide in inch by inch in the reflection from the mirror. At first my strokes were long and slow, as I reached around to massage my sister's large melons and to pinch her distending nipples. I loved being able to watch Sandra's eyes roll back in her head as my cock hit bottom and my balls slapped against her clit.

As her breathing began to quicken, Sandra leaned her head back toward me and whispered to me.

"Fuck me, fuck me little brother. Fill your sister with your seed."

Her words of encouraged me drove me to fuck her harder and faster. My thighs were slapping against her ass with each vicious stroke of my cock. My balls were swinging forward and banging against her clit on every down stroke.

"That's it, fuck me harder, FUCK ME HARDER" she yelled, as I continued my onslaught.

My hands were on her hips, pulling her back toward me as I forced my cock deeper and deeper into her hot, wet, pussy. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back toward me and kissed her hard on the lips.

"You like getting fucked by your little brother, don't you?" I whispered into her ear.

"You like feeling your brother's big cock sliding in and out of your cunt, don't you?"

"Answer me", I demanded and gave her a slap on the ass.

"Yes, yes, I love feeling my brother's cock fucking me." "Please, please fuck me harder" she implored me.

I spread my legs and got my feet set firmly as I began to jackhammer my cock in and out of Sandra's pussy. I could feel the muscles of her pussy contracting around my cock as her head lolled back and forth as she was rocked by an orgasm. Just as her orgasm was receding, Sandra reached back and squeezed my balls gently.

"Cum in side me little brother, fill me with your spunk, make me a mommy" she pleaded as she squeezed my balls again.

Her body was slick with sweat as I grabbed her hips and made one last deep thrust, and unloaded a torrent of cum into her pussy. My body spasmed again and again as I filled her with my baby batter. When I finished cumming in my sister's snatch, I pulled my semi-hard cock from her pussy with a noticeable squelching sound. As soon as I was out, Sandra dropped onto her back on the floor and rolled up onto her back with her legs in the air.

"What in the world are you doing?" I asked

"I'm trying to help your little swimmers make it my eggs, so I can get pregnant". "Are you serious? You want to have my baby?"

"Of course I do, I think you'd be a great dad, and my baby and Kelly's baby can grow up together".

I wasn't sure what to think, but by this time, I knew it was out of my hands. If I wanted to prevent this from happening I should have used a condom, or simply had not fucked my sister at all. What was I thinking? How could I not fuck my sister when she was such a hot piece of ass, and was completely ready, willing and able to fuck me whenever I wanted it. I was living in a man's paradise, and was questioning my good fortune. I decided to just go with the flow, and told Sandra that I was tired and was heading back to bed.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be here for another 20 or 30 minutes. See you in the morning" she said as I left the bathroom.

When I got back to my room, Rachel was gone. Had she heard what had gone on in the bathroom? Had she heard what Sandra said about wanting to have my baby as well? I didn't know, and at this point I was so tired and so fucked out I couldn't have cared less. All I wanted to do at that moment was go to sleep, so I flopped onto my bed and immediately feel deep asleep.

When I finally woke up, the sun was pouring through the bedroom window, and Kelly was planting some small kisses on my face and neck. I yawned and stretched and pulled Kelly tight against my chest and kissed her full on the lips.

"Eww, yuck, you need to go brush your teeth" Kelly squealed as she pulled away from me.

"I mean it, go brush your teeth right now before you try kissing me again".

As I had a full bladder, and not wanting to piss off a pregnant woman I padded down the hall to the bathroom where only hours before I had fucked the shit out of my sister, and possibly impregnated her as well. I was trying to figure out who saw or heard what last night as I brushed my teeth and headed back to my room. As I walked through the door, I saw Kelly lying under the covers smiling up at me.

"Did you brush your teeth?" she asked

I nodded yes.

"Then come on over here and give me a proper kiss".

As I walked toward the bed, Kelly lifted up the edge of the blanket and I could see she was totally naked as I slid in next to her. For the next few minutes we kissed and cuddled, and I stroked her belly where my unborn child was now residing. The longer we kissed, the more erotic the kisses got and the more my penis began to fill with blood. I began to kiss and lick Kelly's neck, and then worked my way down her body, planting soft kisses on her collar bone, and shoulders, before moving down her chest to her breasts.

I licked around the outside of her pert breasts, moving in concentric circles until I finished at the tip of her nipple. Once I reached the nippled, I sucked it between my lips and flicked the tip with my tongue, drawing a short gasp from Kelly as her hips bucked in response to my ministrations. I continued licking, sucking, and squeezing Kelly's breasts as my hand made its way down to her honey pot. I slid one finger up and down her slit before slowing pushing it in, drawing a gasp and a moan from between Kelly's lips. I rubbed my finger against her G-spot while sucking on her nipple, causing Kelly to grind her pubic mound up against my hand. Within a few minutes Kelly was cumming as she bit down on my shoulder, leaving a mark.

Once her orgasm began to subside, I kissed my way down her smooth skin, stopping to place loving kisses on her belly where my son or daughter was growing with each passing minute. I continued down until my face was buried between her thighs, and my tongue snaked out to lick her outer lips. Up and down, back and forth my tongue traced along her lips, eliciting gasps and causing Kelly's hips to shake and buck, trying to force my tongue inside. After licking and sucking on her lips, my tongue found its way to her little love button, and began circling it, creating greater and greater pressure with each revolution until I sucked it in between my lips and began flicking it with the tip of my tongue.

"Mmm, ohh, ahh, fuck, that feels so good. Ahh, don't stop, right there, yes, yes, yes" Kelly mumbled as I continued my tongue's assault on her clit.

She pulled my head tight against pussy, and I slipped a couple of fingers into her dripping hole to stroke her g-spot, while I kept sucking on her clit. Her hips were bouncing up and down frantically now and made it difficult to keep my lips around her clit, but every time I slipped off, she slowed down just enough to allow me to clamp back down again, bringing her closer and closer to an earth-shattering climax.

"Ohhhh, yeeesssss! She screamed as her hands clawed at the sheets and her legs fluttered in an orgasmic spasm.

"Ahhh, mmmmm, that was sooo good" Kelly purred as she slowly relaxed and I released my lips' grip on her engorged clit.

"Wow, that was incredible. Don't ever stop doing that to me, promise"

"I promise, I'll keep doing that as long as you'll let me" I explained as I crawled up her body, leaving a trail of her love juices from my lips across her belly and up to her lovely, little breasts.

As my dick was now quite hard, I slid it slowly into her waiting snatch as we kissed passionately. Kelly locked her long legs around the small of my back and pulled me tight against her as our tongues slow-danced together. "Mmm, this feels soo wonderful" she mewled as I moved my lips to place gentle kisses on the nape of her neck up to her earlobes.

"Your pussy is so warm, wet, and velvety smooth, I feel like I could stay inside you forever."

"I'd really like that" she responded.

As we know, I'm a guy, so that really wasn't going to happen, so after a few minutes my dick began sliding, slowly, back and forth as our kisses became more passionate with each thrust.

We fell into a nice, slow, rhythm, with her legs still locked behind my back and our chests and lips pressed together. This went on for what seemed like hours, but was actually no more than 5 or 10 minutes before a primal urgency began to build in my nether regions. I leveraged myself up, extending my arms so that I was in a push-up position over the top of Kelly's prone body and began using longer and faster strokes.

Kelly's breathing began coming in shorter bursts and I was getting a nice sheen of sweat building up on my forehead and down my chest as our lovemaking became more intense. I pushed myself up off of my arms, tucked my knees up and spread Kelly's legs wide apart, rolling her backward a little to allow even deeper penetration.

"Mmm, yeah, give it to me hard baby" she encouraged.

Not being one to deny the request of any lady, I began moving faster and faster, forcing my big, hard cock, deeper and deeper in side of her. I could feel my orgasm building, and my breathing was becoming more and more labored with each thrust.

"That's it baby, cum for mommy, cum for me now!" Kelly shouted.

"Arrggh," I growled in a primal rush as my balls erupted sending a steady stream of white hot jizz deep inside of Kelly.

"Ohhhh, yeah, mmmm. I can feel your cum splashing inside of me". "Ah, ah, ah, I'm cumming too" Kelly screamed as I collapsed on top of her, our lips meeting again as our bodies melted together in orgasmic bliss.

I rolled over, pulling Kelly on top of me, but keeping my dick buried inside of her.

"Oh my god, I don't know how you do it, but your cock feels so good that you make me cum every time."

"Practice makes perfect, and you and my sister have been giving me plenty of practice lately" I commented with a slight smirk.

"It seems like you've been practicing with more than just me and Sandra. From what I saw last night, my mom gave you quite a workout as well".

"That was you that was watching? I noticed the door open, but I didn't know who had been there".

"Yeah, I had gotten up to get a glass of water and heard some noise from your room, so I decided to take a peak. Boy, did I get an eye-full", Kelly chuckled.

"You're not mad or anything?"

"No, why should I be mad. I'm not the jealous type, and I know my mom hasn't gotten any in quite some time, so I was happy for her, knowing that you were probably giving her the best fucking she's had in years".

"Wow, that's so cool of you, I don't know what to say".

"You don't have to say anything, just keep my mom happy if you can because if you do, she'll be more likely to help out around here once the baby's born".

"I think that's a task I shouldn't have any problem performing" I said with a smile as I hugged Kelly tight to my chest.

"Well, I think your next assignment is going to be this afternoon. Before my mom left this morning, she asked me to tell you that you could meet her at her club at 2 o'clock for a round of golf. Personally, I think she's looking to give your balls a good washing, but that'll be up to you."

"You don't mind if I go over there today?"

"No, why should I mind? I've already gotten my share of cock for the day, and from what Sandra told me, you gave her quite a load late last night as well."

"Sandra knows about your mom as well?"

"Yes, and she's not bothered by it either. If you knock her up, she'll be happy to have my mom around to give her some help as well."

"Well then, I better get going. I don't want to keep your mom waiting."

"That's true, she might give you a two-stroke penalty if you don't make it to her tee box on time" Kelly joked.

With that, I hopped out of bed and headed for the shower to get ready for my golf date with Rachel.