Two For the Money

Story Info
Sex with two sisters.
2.2k words
3.85
31.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry Plummer, was my only full time employee. He plowed the road to my house in the winter and repaired it in the spring. For this I bought him a new pickup every two years and paid him well. He was my source of news about what was happening in the settlement twelve miles down the state highway and he let me know when any new girls arrived.

On this day I was doing what I often did. I sat on the steps of my house in the sun smoking cigarettes, drinking Old Forester and looking at my chickens. I didn't need chickens, I just liked having them around. My dog, Sweetie, lay beside me.

Larry drove into the yard scattering the birds. We made small talk as he drank a beer before he came to the point.

"There's this new girl in the trailer park." he said. "She's tall just like you like them and she's looking for customers. No takers yet I don't think. You should call her." he said. "She would be perfect for you." He gave me her number. "Her name is Theresa."

Some time after Larry had gone I drove to the settlement to pick up some groceries and decided to give her a call.

When she answered I said, "My name is Matt Webb. I heard you were in town and I would like to meet you."

"Sure." she said. "When would you like to come over?"

"Well I'm across the street now." I said.

"Give me time to take a shower, say 15 minutes." she said.

"Please don't do that." I said. "Let me come over now." She had rented one of the worst campers in the park. It was junk, and she probably had to blow the manager to get that.

She was waiting at the door when I walked up. First impressions are important. Theresa was a beauty, tall, slim and wearing a sweatshirt, workout pants and white athletic shoes and socks. She had brown hair cut in a shag and a lovely face that wasn't covered with makeup. She already scored high points with me.

I went inside. Neither of us could stand up in the thing so we went into the tiny bedroom and sat on the bed. "I'm glad to meet you, Theresa. You're a lovely girl. How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm twenty one. You're tall like me. I like that." she said. "Should I take my clothes off?" she asked.

I watched her as I took my own clothes off. She wore two pairs of white athletic socks, carefully separating them. Her feet were beautiful with clean, white skin that never saw the sun. She took her sweatshirt off next. Her bare breasts were tiny, firm with aggressive nipples that made my cock suddenly grow. The pants and panties came off next. When she was naked she lay on the bed with her knees bent legs spread wide. Her sex was shaved, her slit partly open. "Why did you tell me not to shower?" she asked.

"So I could smell you." I said.

"I like the way I smell. Why don't we start with that. I want to smell you too." she said.

I went down on her sex, smelling her external labia and the place where her thighs met her pussy. She smelled heavenly. Then I cupped her ass cheeks with my palms and spread her sex open with my thumbs. She smelled so good and moaned as I licked her from her anus to her clit several times.

I don't know why it is, but virtually every girl loves having her asshole licked. Theresa was no exception. There was no stopping it when I began to worry her clit with my tongue. Theresa made noises and pumped her hips as I tortured her clit. Then she cried out as her spasms began, pushing me away so she could rub her clit with her fingers until the spasms faded.

"Wow. she said. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I read a book." I said, as she laughed. I knew prostitutes and this was no prostitute, just a girl who needed money.

She made me lay back and began to explore my genitals, making me spread my legs so she could smell and lick my scrotum. She felt my cock, pulling back my long foreskin, smelling my pink glans, teasing the opening of my urethra with her tongue before she took me into her mouth. It was hot and I could feel her tongue caressing me. Such a sexy feeling but she stopped.

"Please fuck me. I like it deep and hard." she said. As I got into position she held my cock and placed the head on her vaginal opening and pushed into me. I pushed back slipping into her slick, wet cunt until I was all the way in. She sighed and whispered, "Yes, Yes, Yes." as I began to fuck her, really slamming into her, going as deep as I could with each stroke. I ejaculated only seconds before her orgasm began but remained fully erect as we fucked.

It didn't last long. She was very athletic, her cunt gripping my cock as she used her powerful legs to meet my strokes. As her orgasm reached it's peak all movement came to a complete stop as she held me tight, her arms around me, riding her spasms, taking short, quick breaths. Then she sort of collapsed.

"So good. So good." she said and for the first time she kissed me.

I pulled out of her and went down on her gaping pussy to lick her clean. I could see the semen at the bottom of her vagina but I concentrated on smelling and licking the corona of vaginal debris I had pumped out of her cunt. It smelled like heaven and tasted sour. Licking the cum from her ass crack and anus to her clit kept me busy.

"Push the cum out so I can eat it." I said.

"Works better if you're laying down." she said. She straddled my head with her knees placing her vaginal opening on my mouth as she flexed her abdominal muscles, squirting the semen into my mouth until there was no more. Then she turned, to face my cock, and licked me clean as I admired her asshole that glistened with cum and saliva.

She turned and lay the entire length of her body against me as we kissed. This was no prostitute. We sat up, our legs over the side of the bed. I lit a cigarette while she smoked her pipe with it's forbidden weed.

"I'm kind of a pothead." she said. "What's your poison?"

"Bourbon." I said. "You're a dynamite girl, Theresa. That was as good as sex gets." She was looking better to me than when I first met her. She already was starting to nod off as a result of the sexual release and the pot. Theresa lay back as I gave her room to stretch out her legs and was almost instantly asleep.

My cock was still fouled with cum since Theresa had not sucked me clean after her orgasm so I walked into the kitchen area to wash up. I went to the tiny sink and rinsed my face off before lighting up a cigarette, wishing I had a drink.

When I turned around, there on the couch was another girl.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Theresa's sister. I just got here today. My name is Maggie. Theresa really liked what you did to her. There's a place in the wall where you can see in the bedroom." she said.

"So you watched?" I asked. "How was the show?"

"I got wet, I still am." she said.

"How old are you Maggie?" I asked.

"Nineteen." she said, standing up and pulling her jeans and panties down, stepping out of them and then sitting on the couch with her knees bent, legs spread wide with her heels on the edge of the couch in an obvious invitation.

She was beautiful, a copy of Theresa, another tall, long legged girl. I stood there looking at her as my cock began to stand up. No way could I walk away from this. It's not like I owed Theresa anything but the money I would give her.

I got on my knees and held her ass in my palms as I separated her labia, exposing the wet, pink interior of her sex. A great thing about pussy, it all smells the same and it all smells different. Maggie's sex made me drunk with lust. I smelled her and licked her, probing into her vagina and worrying her clit as she became desperately excited.

The couch was too small so I fucked her on the floor, hard and fast. She came with a rush as I ejaculated into her. Then we remained still for a minute or two not talking.

I pulled out of her and went down on her to lick up the spoils. There was semen and vaginal debris from her vagina to the floor beneath her asscrack and anus. I licked her clean, reveling in the smell and taste of sex. She pushed out the remaining semen as I swallowed every bit of it. Then we were done.

Maggie was half out of it as I washed in their tiny shower and got dressed. I put $200 on Theresa's night table and walked across the state highway to the general store where I bought a bottle of Old Forester and some more cigarettes. Then I drove home to feed the dog and the chickens and grill a sirloin while I drank whiskey and smoked.

After I ate the steak I called Larry and thanked him for the tip. "She has a sister who is also hot." I said.

I called the next morning before driving down to see them. The first order of business was to put some booze in the camper and talk to the manager to let them have a better unit. Money talks so by noon they were moved into an almost new unit. Finally we sat, the three of us and talked about the day before.

To Theresa I said, "I don't want you servicing other men. You know, there's a lot of oral sex and I don't want to eat any other guy's cum. Until yesterday, after we had sex, I knew nothing about Maggie."

"I know, she told me." she said. "Do you want to have sex with her, I mean, with both of us?"

"I would be lying if I said I didn't." I said. "Is Maggie going to stay or what? If she is, you girls have to decide how you handle the money. I want nothing to do with that. No arguments, and you both get birth control before we do it again. We have already taken too many risks.

I say this because marriage is out of the question. If you girls want a baby it's on you and you alone.

"A baby is a lifelong responsibility." Theresa said.

"You bet it is." I said. "If you don't get birth control we only have oral sex. I'm ok with that, and speaking of lifelong, people fall in love and fuck like rabbits, but three months of it and they slow down. Fucking the same person for ten years can get old. Know what I mean? There's always a younger girl willing to sell her ass for a few dollars. That's just the way it is, so make hay while the sun shines."

"I understand." Theresa said. "I plan to go live with a girlfriend in Arizona as soon as I have some money."

"I would like to stay with you." Maggie said, looking at me. "For as long as you want me."

"That's ok. Your decision, so long as you understand that it won't be forever." I said.

So we began a menage a trois as the French say. That evening we were all naked on the new, wide bed learning how to have sex with more than one person at the same time. As it turned out the girls had oral sex with each other, something they had done many times before. Maggie gave me a blowjob and although Theresa also tried, my tank was empty for the time being.

What a thrill it was to smell and lick those two glorious twats and pink assholes. Pleasure that intense should be illegal. After a month of it Theresa said she wanted to move on. I gave her a stake and we saw her off at the bus station in Freeport.

Instead of continuing to use the camper Maggie moved in with me for five months. She was a wonder, a fabulous lover and great girl to live with. We went camping in my woods, I taught her to shoot skeet and we went fishing in my lobster boat. She loved my place and Sweetie my Brittany spaniel. Everyday she fed the chickens and helped me cook. But in the end she moved on too.

I guess that's just they way they were. I suspected that the lack of drugs in my house was part of the reason. It had happened to me before, a drug user who lived with me for a while, but it wasn't enough for her so she hit the streets again, ending up in the county jail for a year.

Still it was a great experience.