Two For Tia

Story Info
Couple fulfills fantasy of another women.
1.1k words
4.19
62.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot take credit for the following story. My wife and I agreed that each of us should share our favorite fantasy with one another and this was her gift to me.

Dear Roy,

My fantasies always include you! It is in seeing you excited...seeing and feeling that beautiful bulge between your legs that really turns me on. Knowing how much you enjoy the thought of watching me and another women making love, I thought it appropriate to share a story I often fantasize about.

Roy and I were headed home to the US from Dubai alone. We planned a quick stop in Amsterdam to have a little fun, and take advantage of a free hotel room. I am certain he and I will never forget the experience to follow.

We were a couple of hours into the flight and a few vodka and sodas had been consumed when started a conversation with beautiful women named Tia. Tia was on her way home to Amsterdam after a six-month adventure alone, traveling around the world. I had never found myself attracted to a woman before, but she was so beautiful I couldn't help but take notice. It was obvious to me that Roy had taken notice of her hug brown nipples as much as I had. She appeared young, friendly and carefree as her white tee shirt hugged tightly to her body. Long dark hair framed the exotic features of her face and her big brown eyes were very inviting.

The three of us shared cocktails and laughs the whole way to Amsterdam. When we were a ½ hour from landing, Tia suggested that she show us around town this evening. She seemed like a lot of fun so Roy and I accepted her gracious offer. We shared a cab and stopped off at a "happening" café for a few smokes and more vodka. Now we were really feeling good.

Tia suggested a nightclub next but I wanted to stop by the hotel first for a quick shower and change of clothes. We picked up a bottle of champagne while in route to the hotel. Once we were in our room, Roy offered to pour the champagne while I grabbed a little black dress and went to shower. I stripped quickly, feeling giddy and looking forward to the night ahead.

When the bathroom door opened, I turned expecting to see Roy with my champagne, but instead found Tia standing in the doorway. She just looked at me with her inviting smile while staring at my naked body. I tried to cover up, but soon found myself drawn to her. She closed the door and came to me toughing my breasts and lightly kissing my neck. I couldn't believe how good it felt. Impulsively, I lifted her tee shirt to find her huge brown nipples very erect. I was overcome with the urge to bend down to kiss and nibble on them. As I started to undo the buttons of her skintight jeans, I heard the door open again. There stood Roy with three glasses of champagne. I will never forget the look of pleasure and surprise on his face. I could sense his excitement, as he set down his tray and said, "maybe a bubble bath would be better".

Tia and I hardly noticed as Roy drew a warm bath for us to share. We were busy exploring and caressing each other's body while our tongues darted in and out of one another's mouth. As I knelt and removed Tia's jeans I was pleasantly surprised to see she had no panties on. The hair around her pussy was neatly trimmed and her pink lips were begging to be touched. I gently pulled her to the tub.

Roy handed us our champagne glasses as we sank into the bubbles in anticipation for what was to come. Once we were settled in the tub, Tia moved to me and ran her hands over my breasts while playfully pinching my nipples. Her hands then continued down into the water and straight to the hot spot between my legs. She maneuvered me up onto the edge of the tub and massaged the bubbles away from my thighs. I voluntarily spread my legs to allow her ample access as her fingers began to probe my cunt and dance around my clit. The feeling of her fingers expertly stroking my pussy was sensational and I could feel an orgasm building from deep within. As her face came closer to my cunt I thought I would come on the spot. I turned my head to look at Roy's reaction. He was watching intently while stroking his rock hard cock, and the pleasure of experiencing his ultimate fantasy shown on his face. With two fingers inside my cunt and her tongue licking my clit, Tia took me to a new level of orgasmic bliss. My body rocked with pleasure as my juices freely flowed covering Tia's entire face.

I was dying to please Tia as she had me. Trading places, I positioned her on the tub's edge. Roy quickly stripped and joined us. He swung my ass around and entered me from behind as I lowered my face and eagerly ate another women's cunt for the first time. I found the taste of her intoxicating as I licked and sucked her cunt like a dog in heat. With her hands pulling on the back of my head forcing my tongue deeper and deeper, Tia cried out while she experienced, what she would later say was, one of her most satisfying orgasms. My thoughts quickly turned to Roy, who was enjoying the show while fucking me from behind. I very much wanted him to taste her. So I turned to him, and with my face covered in her juices, encouraged him to lick every bit of her come from my lips.

After he finished licking my face clean, Tia joined me as we licked, sucked and stroked his cock and balls. While Tia worked to prolong the experience his hands were roaming every inch of our bodies. However, the experience of two women was too much for his cock to bear as we both fought to catch and swallow his tasty come.

Roy then sat back in ecstasy and watched as Tia and I moved to the king size bed where I lay on my back and pulled Tia on top of me in a 69 position. The site and smell of her beautiful pussy just inches from face was more than I could handle and we greedily licked and sucked one another cunts until we came together.

Needless to say, we didn't make it out that night. Instead, Roy and I were determined to make my first experience with a women a memorable one. Tia was in total agreement as she went too great lengths to demonstrate to Roy and I the pleasures one woman can give another.