Two Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Two friends begin to realize what they really like.
1.8k words
3.44
25.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, ever, and so I thought that before I got any further that I would post some of the beginning to see what you all thought of it. So please, leave me any positive and/or negative feedback. What I want most is to have some constructive criticism... please? Let me know how to improve my writing, and the story. : )

If I do get enough positive feedback I'll post the rest of the first chapter, and then continue writing the story!

The basic plot of the story is these two friends (Ryan and the narrator) who end up realizing that they feel something more for each other what they expected, and they find out during an unpredictable time. They also take the time to act on these newfound feelings later on in the story. There is plenty more to plot... but this is all that I wish to share with you...

All characters in this story are over the age of 18, and are not related to any real persons in any way. :)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 01

So let me start this story off by sharing a little bit about myself. I am an 18 year old male who will be graduating from our high school this year. I am around six foot one. I participate in some summer sports, so I am slightly in shape. My best friend is Ryan, who is around five foot one, and is the same age as I am.

He usually dresses nicely, he tries putting on a good image for everybody each day at school. Nice pants, a nice button down shirt, clean shoes, socks, he would do his hair.... The works. Even though he dressed so nicely, we all knew about his love for games. Mostly computer games that is. I enjoyed them too too, I play on my laptop with him while he would be on his. It was a great way to kill time and avoid homework!

I usually dressed pretty nice too, but not quite as impressive as Ryan did. I would normally wear a nice pair of pants, my normal shoes, and whatever shirt I could find. I would wear my black ski-jacket on top of those to keep myself more warm.

My story starts off at the end of one day in school. I went through my day like normal, I woke up and made my way to school, just barely making it on time as usual. Normally I would go to the school café and hang out with Ryan before, grab a bagel and some Orange juice and then take it with me to my next class. So I decided that if I hurried I might be able to say hi, get my food, and make it to class on time.

"Hey dude! Did you sleep in again? I tried to call you to wake you up..." was Ryans greeting when I came in the door and went to order my food.

"Uh yea... sorry. I told you I keep my phone on silent over the night so I can actually get some sleep." I said back, laughing a little bit. "Can I have the usual please Cindy?" Cindy was the lady who worked at the Café, and I went there often enough for her to know what I normally ordered.

She handed over a bagel and a tall glass of orange juice before I had the chance to turn around to sit down.

"Here you are! Sorry you didn't have to wait so long, I figured you were late for school, so I went ahead and made it for you before you got here. Its going to cost you the usual dollar-fifty though, if you wouldn't mind." She smirked, and I laughed a little bit, and handed over the money, and thanked her before going back over to Ryan.

"Well, you ready to head to class?"

"Uh, sure, just let me get my backpack.... Dude, you aren't supposed to have that much cream cheese! Its not a cream cheese sandwich, it's a bagel for goodness sake!" Ryan said, chuckling slightly at my bagel with what he always said has too much cream cheese. I laughed, and just walked in front of him out the door into the main building of the school and started to head towards my class.

Ryan caught up with me and did his usual shoving me into a locker or something along those lines. "So I'll see you at lunch?"

"Yea, do you want to eat school food, or go out for food somewhere? I don't have a lot of money, but if you pitched in we can go."

He took a moment to think this over, and then smiled. "Lets eat here, I don't feel like dishing up money for fast food today. I'll stick with my meal tickets."

"Sounds good to me... haha. I'll see you at lunch, I need to get to class!" I replied with a smile before heading off to class.

The first half of the day went pretty fast for myself. Each class went as it usually would. Lectures, notes, assignments, and the occasional text message. School has always been easy for me, I was lucky to have parents that held us to certain standards in school that has kept us all at a A and B grade average our whole lives. Lunch time eventually came around, and I made my way to the first floor. I went over to the doorway we usually met up at.

"Hey! You ready for lunch?" Ryan said cheerfully as he came in the door, shaking some of the snow off of his hair that had got there while going between buildings.

"Yea, sure. Lets just get sandwiches and some salad today, I don't feel like waiting in line for the other food.."

Our schools usually had sever different options. You could stand in line for sandwiches and salad, pizza, or a few choices of some sort of cooked food. The cooked food lines were usually the longest wait, mainly because it was usually better though; by the time you actually got your food from that line, you had hardly any time to actually eat it before it was time to go back to class. We managed to get our food, make our salads, and then find our usual table and sit down with everybody we knew in good time though.

The tables at our school are round, so Ryan sat next to me, and the four friends sat in the remaining space of the table. The conversation topics were pretty common from day to day.

"Hey, did you have to take that ridiculous test in Mr. Davies class today Monica?" "Oh my god! Yes I did! It was soooooo lame... why does he give us a test on Chemistry when we are in biology? Ughh!!"

The conversation would usual stay like this, complaining about teachers and the way they dealt with things. Either that, or the conversation would drift to funny things that have happened during the day, or games we played at home. The talk of games would usually grab our interest more than other topics, just because we played those more than anybody else did, and due to the fact that we didn't have any school issues worthy of talking about. These would end up in Ryan and me arguing over who is right or wrong about something, but the argument was never serious in any way.

"Dude, so when I was playing on Wolfenstein last night I was scrimming with some people who were botting, and I was so good that I beat them all." Ryan said to me at the table.

It was something like this that would usually start our little arguments. And I'm very sure that he knew it too! In my mind, I knew that I was better at this game than he was, and the only way that he would have been able to do that is if he was botting too, AND wasn't the only person on his team. So I let him know this, nicely enough.

"Okay, first off. You suck. Secondly, if I cant do that, then you cant. Unless you cheated, and somehow got a lot better overnight!" I said, laughing as his face seemed to change to slightly annoyed.

"Dude. You're Gay, you hardly play anymore, you weren't there! Don't crush my self esteem" he said, playfully acting sad.

For some reason we always called each other gay in these arguments. What high school student doesn't though? Although, I did tend to play off of it a bit. It was easy to make him uncomfortable, and it was fun to do. Doing this was easy enough. I started off by saying, "Oh yea... you know it babe" with a wink, while I quickly reached over and put my hand on his thigh closest to me.

His reaction was the same as it always was. Ryan would jump and swat my hand away, and act grossed out. It was all fair play; he did the same to me just about as often as I did it to him.

"Oh my god, you guys are so ridiculous! Why don't you just make out now too? You're obviously gay for each other." One of the girls at our table blurted out after our argument.

"What the hell are you talking about? We aren't gay Katy! ... its just playing around. You're just jealous that you can't do that with other girls without ACTUALLY being gay for her." I said back quickly, sticking up for Ryan and myself.

I knew that I was possibly slightly Bi Sexual, but defiantly not gay. I have always had a slight fascination with seeing other men, back at home if I ever watched any sort of porn, the sight of a strong man thrusting his large dick into a woman's vagina was a huge turn on for me. The sight of two women making out, and taking turns pleasuring each other wasn't, however. So I just assumed it was the male factor that made it something I enjoyed, therefore I would be Bi sexual. I couldn't' speak for Ryan. I was fairly certain that he was straight though.

I pushed all of that out of mind when the bell to head to class rang. Everybody quickly got up and left the table, while me and Ryan stuck around like we usually did and headed a different direction towards our class.

"Do we really act like that?" I asked to Ryan as we were walking to our class.

"Do we act like what? Gay? I don't think so, they were jus messing around with us. Haha! That was an awesome come back though!" He said, his laughing lightening the mood around us. We did not talk anymore after that, but it was a normal thing that happened. We reached the stairs and parted ways to our separate classes.