Two Girl Workout Predicament Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are you?" Jenny demanded. "What am I doing here?" The nightmare came racing back quickly. This was the incredibly sexy girl that had been bound below her. She looked even more beautiful in the white sheets of this bed.

"I'm Lindsey, you are in my bed. I have no idea how you - how we - got here." Lindsey didn't know what else to say.

"I think..., I think we were kidnapped last night at the gym."

Jenny stared at her a long time - "It was more than kidnapped. That was humiliating. Have you called the police?"

"I just woke up, I would have no idea what to say or tell them," Lindsey responded lost in thought.

"Where are my clothes?" Jenny asked looking around. There they were on the floor. Jenny jumped up naked and started to pull on her jeans, sans underwear in the rush. Then she pulled on her tank top quickly. She turned back to Lindsey.

Lindsey admired how sexy this exotic asian girl was before her, thin waist in those jeans and small breasts visible under the tank top.

"Who are you?" Lindsey asked.

"Jenny," she answered.

"Sit down Jenny, we have to figure this out."

12