Two Guys, A Girl And A Pizza.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls out the little one and makes ready to push in the big one. The tip of his cock makes friends with her butthole. He rubs his boy on her third and her sphincter muscles relax to let him inside for a ride. He eases his tip in her and she yelps a lot louder. She nods her head giving him the go-ahead signal. Connor pushes in and her ass takes all of him. He slaps her ass hard a few times making her right cheek sting. Both men give her a hump and her head thrashes around seductively.

Scott sucks on her nipples and Connor kisses her shoulder blade. Both men can feel each other's cock humping in their respective orifice. She looks at this gorgeous man sucking on her nipple and she thinks she's dreaming. Liz closes her eyes and concentrates on feeling both cocks in her. Connor presses his chest to her back and Scott presses his chest to her tits.

The heat from their skin ignites her climax. Her moans get louder exciting the attached Adonis'. Connor grabs her ass cheeks and Scott presses his face against hers. Her breathing becomes quick and sharp. Small waves ripple through her body. The young men fuck her harder and faster.

Her body quakes in spasms then she holds her breath. Sensations of having to pee plague her. Her erupting orgasm is forthwith and she smiles as she cries. Gasps of air explode from her lungs and the most intense orgasm of her life burst from her pussy. The boys feel the firecracker their inside and they explode with intense orgasms of their own. The three ejaculate together again and the three bellow with orgasmic moans of sexual pleasure. Sperm fills her ass and pussy. G-spot juice dribbles down Scott's balls.

Connor keeps his cock in her ass and bites her shoulder blade. She bites Scott's dick with her cunt muscles milking sperm. The hard bodies finish their last squirts and Liz finishes hers. She grabs Scott's hair and pulls him to her for an afterglow kiss for the ages. Their tongue twist and twirl with passion and heat. Connor kisses the nape of her neck while caressing the spot behind her knee.

She turns her head behind her and kisses Connor. This kiss is tender and they both open their eyes to look at each other.

They lie together in peace and contentment as three as one. Liz falls asleep corked. Fifteen minutes later the boys pull out waking Liz. She smiles a smile of pure bliss at the twins.

"Boys, let's get some pizza and get our strength for round two."

The three get up off the floor and they walk to the kitchen with Liz walking on her tiptoes. Even eating pizza with a little sauce on the corner of her lips, she's a nude vision of loveliness. She keeps on her tiptoes and arches her back to accentuate her sexy firm tits. She sips on the straw of her pop and looks like an innocent young girl then grabs Connor's cock and squeezes him till he's hard.

"Get some sugar in your bodies boys, cause I'm going to suck it out of you."

She prances around the room showing off her gorgeous body and cute little shaved twat. She turns her back to the boys then grabs her ankles and looks at them through her legs. The boys dicks rise to attention seeing the sexy little witch offering her butt and cunt for their pleasure.

"Gorgeous, come over here and lie on your back." She tells Scott.

He lies down and she squats over him and sets her pussy on his chest. She grinds her wet pussy on his broad chest to the time of the music. She looks like a stripper gone wild. Her lap dance or shall we say, chest dance, is bringing her to orgasm. She feels a tingling growing in her clit then builds throughout her body.

"Come here Handsome." Directing him to her side.

He stands to the side of his brother and she grabs his stiff cock and sucks it in her mouth. She grinds her pussy harder on Scott then she feels the need to pee. But it's not pee and she knows this feeling well.

It's geyser time and she lifts her twat off his chest and her tongue tickles Connor's cock. She lets out a sexy moan then G-spot ejaculate squirts from her slit in a stream of clear female nectar. It's a sight to behold and these boys are witness to a phenomenon of womanhood thought only to be a myth generated by men.

Scott moves his body down and she aims her pussy at his open mouth. Her second squirt hits him in the chin and she changes her aim and guides it to his hungry mouth. The liquid honey streams into his mouth and down his gullet. Her eyes look up at the man whose cock is in her mouth and she smiles with her eyes. She definitely knows she has a power, a pussy power, that drives a man to the brink of sexual insanity. Connor smiles back at her and this makes her squirt again to Scott's delight.

She takes the big cock out of her mouth and stands up with her pussy dripping. She gives the boys a sexy giggle then steps over Scott and back to the box of pineapple pizza. She shakes her hair with her fingers then opens the pizza box and takes out a slice. She pinches her nipple with one hand and takes a bite of pizza with the other. Connor goes to her and gets on his knees. She spreads her legs a bit and he licks her pussy clean. She loves the attention from these outrageously good-looking men.

She tosses the pizza crust to Scott and he eats it while looking at her with sexy passion in his eyes. She gives him a pouty look then blows him a kiss. He goes to her and puts the crust in his mouth and leans to her. She licks the tip so the crust like it's a cock then puts in her mouth and gives it a simulated blowjob.

"You sexy fucking cunt." He tells her with the crust still in his mouth.

She bites off the crust and gives him a tiger growl. Liz goes to the couch and leans over the top and presses her tits to it. Her perfect ass sticks high in the air. She wiggles it from side to side and looks captivating and delicious. She pushes herself off dances around then lifts one leg and rests it on the arm of the couch. Her legs are spread and her pussy is wide open for business.

"Lube up your fingers boys." She instructs.

They do as she asks then Connor gets on his knees in front of her and Scott takes the spot from behind. She rocks her hips back and forth making her pussy and ass more attractive to the twins. Connor puckers his lips and Scott sticks out his tongue. She rocks forward and her pussy kisses Connor on the lips then she rocks back and gets Scott's tongue in her hiney. She keeps up this grind to the Jets "Are you going to be my girl" and she makes a rocker face then throws her fist in the air.

"Finger time boys."

She stops her head banging hip grind and the boys look at their intended targets. Connor slips two fingers up her hot wet cunt and finds her G-spot. Scott gently slides his middle finger to her pursed anus. She relaxes feeling his digit and it slips in all the way. Connor come hithers her G-spot and thumbs her clit while Scott finger fucks her asshole with tenderness. The Strokes come on the radio with a slow song and our girl closes her eyes and is taken away in a double penetration blissful finger parade.

"More fingers, babies." She hushes.

Connor adds two more fingers. He spreads her girlish pussy and she gets a big fucking smile on her face. Scott tries to add another finger but his horny passion over-rides. He stands up and mounts her from behind. She feels his big prick wanting in her third and turns her head to him.

"Fuck my ass." She mouths in silence.

The head of his cock enters her little brownie and she lets out a coo coo scream of rocker pleasure. He pushes and she takes him to the hilt. Her tight ass brings a smile to his face. Connor feels left out and bangs her pussy hard.

"Give me your fucking big prick, handsome."

Connor gets to his feet and gladly plunges his dog in her kitty. The music turns fast and she bangs her head with her long blond lock flying in both boys' face. They hump her to the bass beat and she grabs one tit with one hand and fingers her clit with the other. The three of them dance fuck then her eyes roll back.

"Fuck yes." She screams.

Her lips pucker and her face contorts. She pulls on her nipple stretching it as she lets out a moan. Tears roll out of her eyes and she can't believe the intense orgasm she is about to have. She has never been this sexually charged in her life. The boys look at each other over her shoulder. They feel her body turning ridged and her ass and pussy clamping on their cocks.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!" she screams.

She flings back her head and the pussy juice squirts down Connor's prick in a depuration fire hydrant gush. He looks down and sees the G-spot ejaculate marinating his balls. His passion rises to a volcanic peak. He grabs her hair and pulls her face to his. He gives her a unbridled animalistic spine tingling kiss. He squirts his sperm in her cunt at the same time she squirts her come down his prick. Scott feels both of their orgasms through the membrane between her ass and pussy. He bites the back of her shoulder blade like a lion then squirts a bucket of cum in her asshole.

"OH FUCK ME." She screams at the top of her lungs.

She squirts again then collapses into Connors arms. Scott gives her another squirt in her limp body then humps her "out like a light" rump a few more times for good measure. She takes his action like a rag doll then he presses his chest to her back. He wraps his arms around the both of them. Neither of the three want to leave this cuddling position.

12