Two Halves, One Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers

Dani begins moving her hips in a rhythm, until she receives a slap on her ass. "Ouch."

"Don't move," comes the firm voice of her predator. After a moment, Jesse re-inserts her fingers and resumes the in and out motion, and feeling around. Reaching her g-spot, Jesse feels the smaller woman tense, and hears a moan escape her throat. With her already lubed gloved hand, Jesse begins making small circles with her thumb at the opening of the anus.

"Oh, god," Dani states. She knows she can't hold out much longer on not moving. She decides on asking her tormentor. "Please, Jesse," she says softly, "please may I move?"

"Just wait," is the response, "until I say so."

Dani obeys with a whimper.

As the motion of circles gets smaller on her anus, Jesse finds that her thumb slides in. Another moan comes from the reddish blond. Jesse removes her wet fingers from Dani's sex. She hears another whimper from her prey. She lubes up the butt plug. Once ready, she removes her gloved thumb from the blonde's anus and whips off the glove. She slowly inserts the plug. A guttural groan reverberates in the room. "Are you alright?" Jesse asks.

"Yes," comes the forced response. Dani feels in her mind the object to be immense, but she doesn't want it to end.

"This will be easier when you relax." Jesse states.

As she counts to ten, she compels her muscles to relax and a new sensation floods her. The fingernails ever so lightly scratching the back of her thighs and buttocks assist in the relaxation. Then she feels her sex being filled with Jesse's cock. Her mind wants to explode as she sees stars. "OH, FUCK," she exclaims.

"Now you may move," Jesse says.

Dani impales herself over and over again onto the cock. The sensation of the cock and the plug at once is so intense for her as she becomes keenly aware of the thin wall at the back of her vagina separating the two apparatuses. And each time the cock slides in she feels Jesse's abdomen push on the butt plug. Her orgasm washes over her, and she collapses on the bed.

Jesse holds her from behind while her body spasms. Once her breathing is under control, she feels the older woman kiss her right behind her ear. "Don't think it's over." Jesse sits up with her back to the headboard, and pats her lap.

Dani straddles her. The cock slides inside once again. "Gods Jess, I'm going to lose my goddamn mind."

"I'm going to fuck you blind." Jesse cries out.

"Do it," she declares. Dani begins riding hard on the cock. With each downward thrust, she sees explosions in her mind. She holds onto Jesse by the neck.

The older woman is now doing the neck biting, and some breast biting.

"Oh, Jesse... ungh... ungh... AHHHH!"

Dani cannot remember being laid down, and the butt plug slowly removed. What she can recall is being in complete euphoria, being held tenderly and lovingly. She remembers a well-muscled, yet soft and warm body pressed up against hers. She also knows that the covers are brought up, and a gentle kiss is placed upon her eyelids.

********

It's nine-thirty in the morning. The sun shines brightly through the bedroom window. A small body still sleeps peacefully under the covers. She clutches a pillow dreaming lightly of her lover.

The blender finishes the mixed berry smoothie. Jesse pours the concoction into two tall glasses with straws. She returns to the bedroom. Taking a seat on the bed, she waits for the reddish-golden haired beauty to come out of the bathroom.

Dani splashes cool water on her face after brushing her teeth and turns off the faucet. Looking at herself in the mirror, she smiles upon seeing the bite marks. God, that was something. She dons the T-shirt again, and emerges.

"Good morning," she says at noticing Jesse on the bed.

"Good morning to you. How did you sleep?"

"I slept great," she responds as she takes a seat next to this incredible butch.

Jesse hands her the smoothie. "Here you go." And plants a kiss on her lips.

"Thanks." Taking a sip, "Hmm, it's so yummy. What is it?"

"Just frozen mixed berries, apple juice and a banana. I take it you like it."

"Definitely." She looks around for a minute. "Your place is big. I can't believe that bathroom. I think you can fit 3 people in that Jacuzzi. And I've noticed everything is so neat and tidy."

Jesse snickers. "Well, I have someone who does the weekly cleaning and laundry."

"Get out. Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I couldn't stand doing all this. The daily dishwashing and occasional load of laundry is enough for me. Plus, I like to spend more of my time outdoors, especially in the yard. I think I do enough yard work to make up for not cleaning house. And now with spring in season, I need to get flowers planted again back there and fertilize the lawn."

"Hmm. Could we go out into the yard?"

"Sure. Um, it's a bit cool out there, in case you want to put your pants on."

In the yard, Jesse takes a seat on the lounge chair.

Dani walks around in the grass a bit, barefoot. "Hmm the cool morning grass feels great." She notices the doghouse in the far corner next to the Oak tree. "Where's your dog?"

"She died 3 months ago," comes the solemn response.

Dani pulls another chair over and sits down next to Jesse. Grabbing her hand, she says, "I'm sorry. Was she very old?"

Jesse looks at the doghouse in order to keep her gaze away from Dani. "She was only six. She had cancer... and... I... couldn't help her."

Her heart jumps out to the still hurting woman. "Oh, Jesse. I really am sorry. I hope you don't hold yourself responsible. I'm sure she knew and I know that you did everything you could."

"Yeah, it's just hard. I got her when she was 7 weeks old. When I started my business, she came with me everyday to work."

"What was her name?"

"Tommy. I got the idea from the perfume, Tommy Girl."

"That's cute." She hesitates a moment then decides on asking, "Do you think you'll get another?"

Jesse looks at her. "Maybe."

Dani leans closer and kisses her lightly on the lips.

Jesse returns the kiss, brushing her lips on the ones before her. "Interested in having brunch?"

"Hmm, yeah."

"Alright, I'm going to shower in the bathroom down here. You can use the main bathroom upstairs if you'd like."

"I still can't believe the size of that bathroom. It's as big as the bedroom."

They walk inside to get ready.

********

"Ohmigosh, a buffet. You're going to kill me you know. Look at all this food."

Jesse grabs the plate from her. "Oh, no, if this is going to be the death of you, then we can't have this." She smiles at her. "I'd like to keep you around for a while."

"Really?" Dani moves a blond lock of hair behind her ear. "I'd like that."

"Good," Jesse says then hands the plate back to her.

Dani piles on the food. Scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, hash browns, fresh blueberries, pineapple, raspberries, and green grapes; a bagel with cream cheese and a waffle with maple syrup. She sets her stuff down and takes a seat.

Jesse looks at the plate in wide-eyed wonder. Woo. For a small person, she sure eats. But I like that. God, those dykes who would order salad or some appetizer then exclaim they're full. Bullshit. But not this one. "Um, I think you forgot the oatmeal and the sausages wrapped in pancakes."

"Oh, where did they have those?" She responds sarcastically. They both laugh. "I believe I've really worked up an appetite with our..." she clears her throat, "extensive exercises last night. Not that it's a complaint, now."

Jesse's eyebrows shoot up and she scoops up a forkful of eggs.

"So, what are your plans for today?" Dani then curses herself for the statement. "I'm sorry, never mind. I didn't mean to be.... Oh, you know."

"Don't worry about it." So, she doesn't necessarily want this date to end so quickly. Hmm, I do have plans, but maybe we can have dinner and go dancing? "I do have a couple of errands to run today. And I also thought about stopping by the Anti-Cruelty center."

"Oh... you are thinking of another dog."

"Yeah, I'm just not sure if I'd get one now. I don't know. Depends if and when I connect with one. You know?"

"Sure. I tend to like both dogs and cats."

"Cats I have a hard time with because they don't obey."

Dani laughs, "Oh, and we know you like obedience."

Jesse catches the remark and snickers. "Anyway, if you'd like we can get together for dinner?"

"Sounds great."

"I'll pick you up at 6pm."

********

Dani enjoyed her long nap. She opens her eyes and smiles as she thinks of Jesse. Hmm, I am so sore. She snickers. But I like it. What a feeling. I haven't felt this way for anyone. So, what does this mean? You can't say you're falling in love. You don't know much about her. But there is something different like some kind of connection. Is that right? Maybe it's just the awesome mind-blowing sex. No, there is something else. I just don't think I can explain it now. I hope it becomes clearer soon. She rolls over onto her back and stretches. Three o'clock. I better freshen up.

The doorbell rings. She presses the intercom button. "Yes?"

"It's me," comes the seductive voice.

Smiling, she says, "Come on up." Dani opens the door.

"Hey," says the tall dark one.

She smells shower fresh with a hint of patchouli. "Oh my god, you smell scrumptious." Dani grabs her by the front of the shirt, pulls her in, and shuts the door. She pulls her down for a lustful kiss that is wholeheartedly returned.

Still in the embrace, Jesse walks her over to the couch and they fall into it. Slowly disengaging from the lip lock, they rest in each other's arms.

"I'm so sore, but I'm also horny again. I can't believe you do this to me." Dani states.

"I feel the same," is the response as Jesse looks into those sea green pools. She thinks for a moment. "I want to see you please yourself."

Dani looks at her sort of puzzled. "Are you serious?"

A slow nod is the response she gets.

A blush creeps up Dani's face. Getting up, she opens the front of her shirt and bra, then removes her jeans and panties. She sits back on the couch with her legs spread wide open and her feet up on it to brace herself. Staring at Jesse who is now sitting on the floor, she plays with her nipples and her free hand slides down to her cunt. She slides two fingers into her already wet pussy. Moving in and out she lets out a moan. Removing her glistening fingers, she begins circling her clit. She arches her back. Still looking into cerulean eyes, she groans with the excitement of her exhibitionism.

Jesse now kneels before her, and kisses her lips softly. Without using her hands to touch her, she continues the kissing, and moves down to her breasts working the nipple where Dani's hand was a second earlier.

Dani runs a hand through Jesse's hair.

Continuing further down, Jesse now takes over where the young woman's hand was stroking her clit. Jesse feels the back of her head being pushed forward. Grabbing Dani's buttocks, she holds the smaller woman firmly in place and she licks the nub in broad quick strokes until the woman screams out her orgasm.

Without resting a moment, Dani pushes Jesse back onto the floor and begins tearing off the woman's jeans and boxers. Disregarding the removal of the boots, she pulls the offending clothing as far as it would go before she buries her face into the black curls.

Jesse forces her face harder into her, and climaxes quickly. They both lay there half naked, and begin to laugh. "God, we're like Energizer Bunnies," Dani says. They laugh again.

"Well, I definitely don't mind it." Jesse chimes in.

"Oh, it's just funny. I do like it."

They hold each other for a few minutes.

Jesse takes a look at her watch. "We should probably get going to dinner."

"That's right."

"Dinner was great. Thanks. Woo, I'm full. If I keep going like this, I'm going to need to start working out twice a day." Dani exclaims.

"Well, I think dancing will take care of some of that." Jesse says. "We could go up to Girlbar for a drink and some dancing."

"Sure," Dani says with a smile.

********

At the bar.

"Do you want a Midori Sour?"

"No, I'll just have a Sam Adams."

"Okay. Two Sam Adams," she tells the bartender.

"Thanks," Dani responds.

After dancing to a few songs, they decide on a break.

Melissa Etheridge breaks out over the speakers with "I'm the Only One".

"Oh I love this song." Dani states. They head out to the dance floor once again. As she listens to the words while swaying her hips, Jesse places her hands on the smaller woman's waist. Eyes are fixated upon each other. The seductive dance gives Dani the feeling as if Jesse is actually communicating those lyrics to her.

Go on and hold her till the screaming is gone

Go one believe her when she tells you

Nothing's wrong

But I'm the only one

Who'll walk across the fire for you

I'm the only one

Who'll drown in my desire for you

It's only fear that makes you run

The demons that you're hiding from

When all your promises are gone

I'm the only one

Their dirty dancing routine continues, and Dani feels hot but not from dancing. How weird. I swear, that look in her eyes, ----it's like she is singing the song to me. I think I need some air.

As if her thoughts were read, Jesse declares, "Let's head upstairs for a bit. We can sit out on the balcony. Plus I need to use the bathroom."

Dani nods.

On the second level, Dani steps out onto the balcony, thankful it isn't crowded. There's a couple to her left enjoying some kisses from each other. There are three other women to the right of her carrying on about some topic in the feminist movement. She leans on the railing, looking down onto the street. This sure has been a fascinating couple of days. I definitely didn't expect coming to a new city and start dating within a couple of weeks. Hmm, we are dating, right? This would be considered dating back home. We haven't talked about "us". She laughs at herself. Us. Am I saying that too soon? In her revelry, she didn't notice someone standing next to her.

"Hello," comes the voice.

She turns her head, "Oh, hi. Sorry, I was caught up in my thoughts." Dani responds.

"Are you from around here? I haven't seen you here before," the stranger says with a slight slur.

The stinking cigarettes and beer breath hits her nostrils clearly in the night air. Ugh, how much has she been drinking? Dani decides to just be polite, hoping Jesse will return soon, or she'll have to excuse herself and wait on the sidewalk for her. "I'm from Colorado. I just moved here a couple of weeks ago."

"You're very pretty. You get people saying that...a lot, I bet." The woman leans on the railing to hold herself upright.

"Um, thanks. Uh, I'm waiting for someone." Lady, I don't want to be rude. Just go away.

"I don't see a-n-y-o-n-e," she drawls while waving her half-empty bottle of beer. "Why don't I buy you a drink, huh? What'll you have?"

"I'm fine thanks." What is taking Jesse so long?

"No, really, come on, let me get you a drink. Anything you want." The woman moves closer and tries to hand Dani her beer. "Here, want some of my beer? Take a sexy drink." She grabs Dani's arm.

"Get your hands off," she declares loudly catching the attention of the other bar patrons.

Jesse hears her, and through the window, she sees what's going on. Setting the cue stick on the table, she walks out to Dani. "I'm sorry for leaving you out here. Do you want to go?" she asks.

Dani looks at her with relief. "Yes."

"Hey," interrupts the intoxicated woman. "I'm talking with her. Go away."

"She's with me." Jesse states firmly.

With the alcohol having gone to her head, the woman is not thinking straight. "Get the fuck out of my face. You're just like every dyke around here. Always trying to steal what's mine."

"You must have me mistaken with someone else you knew." Jesse puts an arm around Dani. "Let's go," she says gently. They turn their backs on the drunk to walk away.

"Hey, I'm talking to you bitch," exclaims the stranger. Not getting their attention, she lunges forward grabbing Jesse by the shoulder, spins her around and smashes the bottle across her temple just above the left eye.

Dani screams.

Everyone looks, hesitant to jump into something that's not his or her business. They see this stuff all the time. Why should they help now? Just dyke drama.

Jesse gets herself up off the floor and strikes a hard punch to the woman's nose. CRUNCH!

The woman stumbles backward over a table.

In the blink of an eye, Jesse has the woman's arm locked behind her back until, ...CRACK, ---- POP.

"Ooowww. FUCK! Aaahhh, my arm," she exclaims, clutching her arm and falling to the floor.

People are surrounding the trio, gawking.

One of the bartenders breaks through the group. "What the hell?"

"She's going to need to go to the hospital. Her arm is broken, and her shoulder is dislocated." Jesse states.

The crowd steps back a bit. Damn. Dani thinks. Turning to look at the tall woman, she exclaims,"Oh my god, Jesse, you're bleeding." She tries to take a closer look. "That cut is very nasty. C'mon, you'll need to get that stitched up."

"Hey," the bartender yells, "I'm going to call the cops."

"Go ahead," Jesse responds; "everyone here saw that I didn't start this. Tell the cops I'm going to be at Illinois Masonic."

They walk out.

"I'll drive. You just relax, okay?"

"Alright." Jesse tosses her the keys.

********

At the hospital, the attending physician says, "You're going to need six stitches. You're lucky you didn't lose an eye."

Jesse looks over at Dani and shrugs.

The smaller woman shakes her head.

Looking at the equipment around her, Jesse begins drumming her fingers softly on the plastic cushion table they have her laying on. What's going to happen now? Is she mad because I fought back? Is she going to say, forget it, I'm outta here? I guess you didn't have to fight back. Right, like you would ever just walk away after being struck. Dad taught you better than that. She lets out a sigh.

"Okay, here we go. I'm going to administer a topical anesthesia." His voice is gentle and soothing. Once he finishes the last stitch, he gently takes hold of Jesse's hand. "You're going to need someone to keep a watch on you tonight." He looks over at Dani. She understands. "I'm going to give you a couple of Vicodins. That should help when the anesthesia wears off. If you get a headache, take some Advil. If it persists or worsens, then you'll need to return." Standing up straight, he puts a hand on Dani's shoulder. "Keep watch over her while she sleeps. Give her a shake every two hours to wake up, just to make sure she's alert and responsive."

Dani nods.

Oh, he's definitely gay. Jesse thinks. No way a straight guy would catch we're together or even be so comforting as this one.

"Alright ladies, I'll have her discharge papers ready at the front desk. Give me a couple of minutes and you'll be ready to go."

"Thanks Doc." Jesse says.

He walks out.

Jesse sits up. "Whoa, my head feels heavy." She puts a hand up to her temple.

"You'll stay with me tonight."

"No, you don't need to do that. I got myself into this mess. I'll be fine."

"I don't want any arguing. I didn't ask you to stay. I said you are staying. Is that understood?" (Good!)

Jesse looks at her surprised. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good."

"Are you angry?" Jesse decides to ask.

The puzzled look on her face shows no anger. "Why would I be angry? Because you were looking out for me? Protecting me? Caring for me?"

Jesse shrugs. "I wasn't sure if you now think of me as being violent, or out of control."

Dani takes her hands in her own. "I don't think any of that. I actually found it impressive. Who knows what she would have done next if you didn't get up and do something." She looks into those beautiful blue pools that excite her. "Thank you."

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers
123456...8