Two Horny Moms, Two Horny Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Auntie Jill . . . Such a tight fucking asshole!"

"My asshole loves your cock . . . Your big buttfucking cock . . . Uhhnnn, making me cum . . . Fucking asshole's cumming . . . Uhhhnn, fuck my ass! Fuck it! Cumming!"

Jill's words trailed off as she came hard, her pussy and ass contracting and spasming as her nephew plowed his enormous fucker deep into her butthole. Paul felt her ass muscles tightening round his cock and knew he wouldn't last much longer himself. As Jill's climax passed, he whipped his cock out of her ass and pulled her down to the floor, turning her around, her ravaged ass on the carpet.

He straddled her, knees either side of her hips, jacking on his cock as fast as he could.

"Gonna cum all over you, Auntie," he said, his big dick pointing straight at her face.

"Do it," she said, cupping her tits and holding them up for him. "Cum all over me!"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Paul cried, a huge bolt of jism shooting from his dick and splashing against Jill's face, trailing from her forehead down to her chin in one thick line. She opened her mouth as more and more spunk spurted from the huge cock in front of her, thick, creamy ropes that plastered her face before sliding down and falling on to her huge tits. Her nephew moved his dick down a little and creamed her big jugs, huge wads of cum landing on them and sliding down the sides or into her cleavage. As his cum started to ease off, Jill leaned forward and crammed his meat into her mouth, taking the last few spurts into her throat.

"Yeah, taste your ass, Auntie," Paul said, watching her eagerly take as much of his cock as she could between her lips, despite it having just been up her butt.

"Mmm, I love the taste of cum and ass," Jill said, looking up at him through the cum spread over her face. She licked and sucked at his prick, slurping up as much of his cum as she could. She sat back and idly scooped up his jism from her face and tits as she talked. "Do you know why I came over today?" she asked.

"I'm guessing it wasn't to get fucked by your nephew," Paul said with a smile.

"No, it wasn't, though I'm glad I did," Jill said. "I was actually hoping to get fucked by your mother," she said, smiling at his shocked expression. "And that was your cousin Tony's idea."

"Tony?"

"You're not the only mother fucker in this family, Paul," Jill said, licking her fingers clean of his cum. "Let me tell you what's happened these last couple of days."

*

At about the time Jill was getting her ass fucked, Kara was pulling up outside Jill's house, dressed in a long, loose skirt and a blouse that hugged her big tits. She was supposedly going to be asking her sister how things were going with Tony after he'd made that pass at her, but she really hoping to get Jill over to her house. She thought that if she got her drunk, she'd be easier to seduce. The door was answered by Tony, though, who told her that his mother wasn't in at the moment.

"It's really nice to see you, Auntie Kara," Tony said giving her a hug after she'd stepped inside. She felt her huge tits squash against his chest and grinned as his hands dropped to her ass, squeezing them gently.

"Cheeky boy," she said playfully, stepping away from him. Kara had never told Jill of the passes her boy had made at her, nor about the one drunken kiss they'd shared last Christmas. Kara walked into the kitchen and sat on one of the chairs at the breakfast table. "Your mom phoned me a couple of nights ago and said you'd been groping at her as well. You know that's wrong, don't you?"

"You don't have to worry about that, Auntie Kara. We . . . Came to an understanding." Tony said as he leaned against one of the worktops opposite her.

"Did you now? And what sort of understanding was that?"

"Well, I'm not sure I should tell you," he said with a grin. "I mean, you might be offended or think it's, I don't know . . . Perverted."

Kara looked at her nephew. He'd always been confident, used to getting his own way, and she wondered whether he had.

"Are you telling me your mom gave in?" she asked. Tony grinned wider and he shrugged. "Are you telling me you've been fucking your mom?"

"What can I say? She just couldn't resist my big dick."

"Why you naughty boy," Kara said with a smile, looking at the large bulge in the front of his trousers. "Let me see it," she said.

He moved and stood in front of her.

"Why don't you take it out, Auntie?"

Throwing caution to the wind, Kara undid his trousers and pulled his zipper down, reaching inside to find his thick tube of fuck meat, hot and half-hard. As she pulled it out, his trousers fell around his ankles and he kicked them free.

"Mmm, that is a big dick," Kara said, stroking his length, feeling it twitch and grow in her hand. It was easily as big as Paul's, she realised, and just as thick. "Does your mom suck this big fucker?"

"She can't get enough of it," Tony said arrogantly.

"Does she do this?" Kara asked, dropping her head and slurping his big dick into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down a few times before plunging down on to the rock hard flesh, cramming it into the back of her throat repeatedly, making herself cough and gag on her nephew's huge prick time and again until she lifted her head up, gasping for air. Thick strands of spit hung from her open mouth, connecting it to Tony's cock.

"Fuck that's hot," Tony said in amazement.

"Want me to do it again?" Kara asked. Tony nodded. "Then make me, make me choke on your cock."

Tony grinned and placed both hands on the back of her head, forcing her on to his prick as he thrust forward, the spongy knob hitting the back of her throat time and again. Kara coughed and retched as he fucked her face, thick, slimy drool running down her chin and over his cock. He let her up to take a breath before doing the same again, shoving almost all of his huge dick down her throat. When he let her up again, she spat a load of saliva on to his prick, smearing it all over the shaft.

"Wanna fuck me, honey?" she asked him.

"God yes!" he said. She stood up and opened her blouse, laughing as he bent down and sucked on her nipples, cradling her tits in both hands.

"You like big titties, don't you, honey?" she asked. "That's probably why you wanted to fuck your mother, isn't it? Because of her big fucking tits?" Tony didn't answer, his mouth full of her tits. Kara managed to unbutton her skirt and it slid to the floor, leaving her naked. "Time to fuck your Auntie now, Tony."

She turned him around and pushed him back on to the chair she had been sat on, bending at the waist and taking one last slurp at his cock before straddling him, her hands on his shoulders.

"Hold that big boner of yours upright, honey," she said. "Auntie's going to slide her pussy all the way down."

Tony did as she said and held is cock upright, rubbing it against the slippery lips of her cunt. Kara moaned as she moved down, feeling his huge cock push into her tight pussy. It really was as big as Paul's she thought as she inched her way down the thick cock, feeling it stretch her twat wide. It was no wonder Jill hadn't been able to resist it; even if her sister hadn't been fucking Tony, there was no way Kara would be able to deny him again.

"You like that, honey?" she asked. "You like Auntie's pussy?"

"Oh yeah. I'd have fucked you a long time ago if you'd let me," Tony said. He took hold of her ass cheeks and started moving her up and down his huge cock, letting her take a little more each time. He bent his head down and sucked on her tits, licking at her enormous jugs. "Fuck, I love your big tits," he said.

"Mmmm, and I love your big fucking cock," she said, finally taking his whole length into her pussy. "God that feels so good," she sighed, letting him lift her up and down. "Yeah . . . Fuck Auntie's pussy . . . Come on, honey, fuck me harder!" Tony did as she asked, humping off the chair as he pulled her down, shoving his cock deep in her twat on every stroke, slamming his thick meat into her. "Fuck . . . That's it, honey . . . Oh that's good! I like it deep!"

Tony paused and lifted her off his prick.

"Turn around, Auntie," he said. She did as he told her, facing away from him and holding on to the edge of the breakfast table. He spread his legs wide and let her step between them, edging herself backwards into his lap. Tony held his dick up again, guiding it back between her engorged pussy lips, easily sliding between them. He took hold of her hips and pulled her back down on to his cock in one move.

"Oh Tony, oh fuck yes, that's good!" Kara moaned as the entirety of her nephew's prick slid into her pussy. "God you've got a big fucking prick . . . Auntie loves your cock, honey . . . Loves it fucking her pussy . . . Don't stop, honey . . . Don't fucking stop!"

"No way will I stop!" Tony laughed. He moved one of his hands over her ass, between her cheeks and pushed gently at her asshole.

"Oh fuck yes!" Kara moaned. "Play with my asshole, honey . . . Stick your fingers up my ass while you fuck my cunt!" She sighed in pleasure as she felt him ease first one, then another finger into her tiny butthole, jamming them deep into her ass. "That's good, honey . . . Finger fuck my ass . . . Fuck it . . . Oh God! Fuck! I'm cumming!" she cried, feeling her pussy and her ass clench. She shuddered as her climax ripped through her as her nephew fucked both her holes with his cock and her fingers. As her cum slowly eased off, she fell forward, her legs unable to hold her up any longer, Tony's dick sliding out of her pussy as she dropped to her hands and knees.

Tony grinned as he hunched over her, pointing his cock down and rubbing it between her ass cheeks.

"You want a real ass fucking, Auntie?" he asked her.

"Oh yes . . . Yes, honey . . . Fuck my ass! Please, Tony, fuck me up the ass! I love it up my ass . . . Love a big cock up my butt!" Tony pushed down, easing his thick length into her butthole, the big flared knob spreading her tight hole wide. "Oh God, fuck! Yes! Fuck my ass, honey . . . fuck Auntie's tight, horny fucking asshole!"

She felt her nephew grab her ass cheeks, spreading them wide as he pushed his fat cock deep inside her butt. The thick length of hot meat felt as good up her ass as her own son's cock did and for the first time she thought about fucking them both together. The image was enough to bring her to orgasm again and she felt her ass and pussy spasming wildly as her nephew fucked his cock into her butt.

"Fuck, Tony . . . I love your prick . . . Your big, ass fucking prick . . . Making me cum again . . . So fucking good . . . making me cum!"

Her nephew grinned, fucking deep into her ass, using all his force to shove his prick as far into his aunt's behind as it would go on every thrust, his balls slapping against her pussy, watching her shake and moan as she came on his cock once more.

"Fuck, gonna cum!" Tony groaned. He wondered if his aunt was as dirty as his mom and figured there was only one way to find out. He grabbed his cock and pulled it out of her butt, rolling her over on to her back as he hunched over her chest. His huge, sticky cock lurched in his hand and began spurting out a thick stream of cum that splashed down on to Kara's huge tits. Another and another thick load of pearly jism poured out of his knob as he moved it up, sending the creamy wads on to her face.

"Yeah, cum on me, honey!" Kara moaned, pushing her tits together for him. "Cum all over Auntie's face and tits!"

More and more of his heavy load spewed out of his knob, the gooey cum smearing over Kara's features. He dropped to one knee, his cock still spurting, and used his free hand to lift his aunt's head up, grinning as she eagerly took his cock as deep into her mouth as she could, the last of his jism pouring into her mouth.

He glanced over to one side and then turned back to Kara.

"Hey, Auntie? What would you do if my mom walked in and caught you sucking my cock after I'd just fucked you up the ass?"

"I'd ask her if she wanted to join in so you could fuck us both," Kara said with a laugh.

Tony turned to where his mom stood in the doorway, arms folded beneath her enormous tits, a big smile on her face..

"What do you say, mom? Wanna join in?"

Kara turned and smiled as she saw Jill's face, her smile widening when her own son Paul stepped up behind Jill.

*

"Fuck, mom, you really like sucking my cock, don't you?" Tony asked with a grin.

He sat naked on his mother's bed, his back against the headboard as Jill knelt between his spread legs, jerking his big cock with one hand as she sucked and slurped on the huge knob. Every now and then, he'd push her head down on to his already spit covered length, making her cough and gag, adding thick ropes of saliva, her hand spreading it up and down his dick.

Beside him sat his cousin Paul who grinned as he watched his own mother doing exactly the same thing to his own prick. He held Kara's head in both hands, forcing her down on to his jutting cock time and again, letting her up to breathe and spit thick lumps of saliva over his dick.

Jill looked up at her son and smiled.

"You still want to watch me and your Auntie get it on?" she asked, her fist sliding up and down his thick shaft.

Kara looked up and grinned at her sister.

"I think both our sons want to watch that." She crawled over to Jill who, despite never having even kissed another woman before, eagerly leaned toward her. They knelt up on the bed in front of their sons, their enormous tits squashing against each other, hands running over each others bodies as they kissed passionately, tongues plunging into each others mouths.

"Mmmm, fuck yes," Jill moaned as Kara easily pushed two fingers deep into her sister's pussy, slipping them in and out for a moment before she brought them up to her own mouth and sucked them clean. "You like the taste of my pussy?" Jill asked her sister.

"Oh yes," Kara smiled. She placed both hands on Jill's shoulders and gently eased her down. "But now its time for you to eat me."

Tony and Paul watched as Jill moved herself underneath Kara's spread legs, laying on her back as her sister lowered her pussy down on to her waiting mouth. What she lacked in skill, Jill made up for in enthusiasm, grabbing Kara's hips and pulling her twat down. Her tongue slipped up into her sister's juicy cunt and she moaned, loving the taste of her first pussy.

"Fuck yeah . . . eat my pussy, Jill . . . lick your sister's pussy!" Kara groaned before leaning forward and diving her head between Jill's legs.

Their sons watched for a few minutes before Tony slid off the bed and edged himself between Jill's legs, his thick, slippery boner in hand. Kara looked up and, without a second thought, sucked on her nephew's big dick for a moment before he angled it down and nudged it inside his mother's twat. Paul took Tony's lead and stepped behind his own mother, his Auntie Jill sucking on his knob for a second before he eased it inside Kara's pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah . . . that's it, honey," Kara said over her shoulder. "Fuck mommy's pussy,"

Jill watched as her nephew slid his huge hard on deep inside his mother's twat while her own son pushed his fat cock into her own pussy.

"Fuck me, baby," she moaned, reaching up and around Kara's ass. "Fuck mommy, Tony . . . feels so fucking good,"

"I still can't believe this," Paul said with a laugh, watching his big dick slide in and out of his mother's cunt as his aunt lay beneath her, getting fucked by her own son.

"Believe it, honey," Kara sighed. "And you better . . . mmm, fuck . . . better believe we're going to be . . . ahhhh . . . doing a lot more of this,"

"Damn right we are," Tony said. He pulled his cock from his mom's twat and pushed it into Kara's mouth, grabbing her head and making her gag and cough as he roughly fucked her face. Kara gasped as he pulled his dick free and spat a thick wad of spit on to her fingers. She slid them over Jill's pussy and between her butt cheeks, pushing two fingers into her sister's ass.

"Fuck yeah . . . oh fuck that's good," Jill moaned as Kara fingered her asshole and Tony pushed his thick cock back into her pussy. Jill returned the favour, sliding two fingers into Kara's butt hole, Paul watching as he fucked her.

"Hey Paul," Tony said, looking over at his cousin. "You wanna DP our moms?"

"Hell yeah!" Paul laughed. "Who's first, ladies?" he asked his mom and aunt. Both he and Paul pulled their dicks free and watched the hot moms kneel up on the bed, looking at their sons.

"I think you boys should choose," Kara said.

"I can't decide between you," Paul said.

"Easy way out of this," Tony said, grabbing a coin from his mom's dresser and holding it up. A couple of spins later and Tony laid on his back on the bed, watching his aunt straddle him as he held his big dick upright.

"Oh fuck . . . fuck that's good," Kara sighed as she lowered herself down on to his prick, the wide head of his cock slipping into her pussy. She kissed him as she rode him for a moment or two before she felt the bed move behind her. She looked over her shoulder to see Paul clambering up, his cock at the ready. "You gonna fuck your mommy in the ass again, honey?" she asked him with a grin.

Jill leaned over and spread her sister's butt cheeks, allowing Paul to aim at his mom's puckered asshole. Jill watched as her nephew's dick popped inside his mom's butt and inch after inch slid deeper.

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ . . . fuck that's so fucking good . . . oh fuck!" Kara panted as her son and nephew both began pushing their cocks inside her at the same time. "Oh fuck . . . fuck my ass, honey . . . fuck mommy's ass . . . ahhhh yeah . . . fuck my pussy!"

Jill moved back a little and watched the threesome fucking on her bed, her own fingers working away at her twat. Kara was sandwiched between Paul and Tony, her big tits squashed against Tony's chest, their huge cocks thrusting in and out of both her holes at once.

"Oh God . . . so fucking big . . . fuck me! Both of you . . . ahh fuck . . . fuck me hard!" Kara groaned. "Fuck me . . . fuck, I'm cumming . . . cumming!"

Jill watched her sister's body shake as her orgasm ripped through her body, both the boys still plowing away in her ass and cunt. Slowly she came back down, panting and gasping as her son and nephew continued fucking her.

"My turn now, sis," Jill said, pulling Kara off Tony and Paul. Kara didn't resist too much, dazed as she was from her orgasm, and the boys let her move out of the way.

Eagerly, Jill crawled into place on top of Tony, looking down at her son as she reached for his dick and positioned it at her pussy.

"Fuck me, baby," she said. "Fuck your mommy's pussy and next time you get my ass."

Tony smiled up at his mom and took hold of her huge tits, sucking at her nipples as he moved his hips, hunching his cock into her twat.

Paul waited until she was settled on his cousin's dick before moving forward and once again slipping his cock into his aunt's ass.

"Ohhhh . . . oh fuck . . . fuck they're big!" Jill moaned as both her son and nephew started to fuck her. "Fuck me . . . both of you big dicked bastards . . . fuck me harder . . . ahhhh, fuck yeah!"

Kara smiled at the filth her sister was shouting as Tony and Paul double fucked her, their huge pricks sliding in and out of her asshole and pussy at the same time.

"Oh God yes! Love it . . . love it in my cunt . . . love it up my ass!" Jill cried as both boys slammed their dicks into her. "Fuck . . . cumming . . . cumming . . . keep fucking me . . . ohhhh, God, fuck!"

Jill groaned as she came, the sensation of having two dicks inside her at the same time like nothing else she had ever experienced. Tony and Paul kept fucking her as she shook and moaned between them before slowing down a little.