Two Lovers

Story Info
Boyfriend comes home to find his girlfriend waiting in bed.
967 words
3.76
12.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To have made it back to the apartment in three minutes was nothing short of impressive, but there I stood outside the front door panting. As I regained my composure and breath, I noticed the faint smell of sugar cookies, Jaycee's favorite smell. Upon discovering their existence, she stocked up on what seemed like a lifetime supply of scented candles of their like. I softly unlocked the door, pulling on the knob so the bolt slid silently unlocked. The door slowly opened, making not one creak or crack. Dante, asleep on the couch, opened one eye to peer at me and promptly closed it in favor of sleep.

The scent of cookies was overpowering. I made my way stealthily into the bedroom through the bathroom; that door didn't make any noise either. The window had been blacked out, covered in blankets that would have cast the room into complete darkness were it not for the candles. On what seemed to be every flat surface lay candles that appeared to have been burning for quite some time, casting a soft light on the room. Wax dripped from many, some onto the carpet. Roses intertwined along the headboard of the bed in the center of the far wall. Jaycee slept, curled in a fetal position naked on the left side of the bed, the side I usually slept. I stood still for a moment, silently admiring her flawless body, feeling my pulse quicken at the thought of merely lying next to her.

I slowly stripped nude, tossing my clothes into a pile on the floor. Sweat gleamed on my chest, still heaving from the run. Despite the noise I was making, Jaycee slept soundly. The heavy sweet smell of cookies was intoxicating to me, my head swooned as I slipped into the bed behind her, wrapping my powerful arms around her soft shoulders, cupping one of her breasts in my hand. I formed my naked body around hers, placing my penis exactly where it wanted to go and finding to my delight that she was already warm and wet. I pressed my other wrist against the mattress, allowing my hand to reach around and grasp her hip bone; and pulling her hips back to rub against mine, I pressed gently into hers. I grew harder and harder, rubbing myself along her underside which grew ever warmer, more welcome to me. My heart raced as I nuzzled into her hair at the base of her neck.

Though she slept, her breathing grew more ragged, her bosom swelled, her nipples stood erect. I reached down and pulled her legs apart, and as I did so, Jaycee let escape a moan of pleasure as I brushed her clitoris with my fully erect penis. Her hand reached down and seized my manhood tightly, and gave it a few hearty pumps with her hand. She turned her head and kissed me deeply, biting my tongue and lower lip, still holding onto me as though if she released it, she would never know pleasure again. "You're late." Her voice hovered just above a whisper, more of a moan than a whisper. With uncharacteristic aggression, she placed me in the opening of her now hot vagina, and forced her hips back, releasing what our neighbors would later describe as a primal scream.

I pulled her body close to mine, thrusting hard into her, she reached back with both of her hands, pulling my short hair with one, drawing blood from my shoulder with the other. "Won't happen again," I grunted with the effort, "I swear." I leaned down, biting her neck, her whole body tensed, she tightened around my penis. I thrust into her harder, knowing it would only drive her wild with her as tight around me as she was. I rolled, bringing her fully on top of me, grabbed her hips, and turned her around to face me. "Squeeze me, Jay, with all you've got." I grinned seductively as she flexed her thighs around me so hard it hindered my breathing.

She clawed my chest and moaned ever louder as I thrust harder and faster with my hips, her breasts bounced up and down with the rhythm I set. The bed creaked obnoxiously, never able to drown out Jaycee's ecstasy. She threw her head back, her long hair tickling my bare legs. I sat up, grabbed her ass, and buried my head into her ample bosom, licking, sucking, nibbling her breasts. "Wrap your legs around me, Jay." Her head came up to look at me, a wide, savage grin spreading on her lips. "Now." I growled, thrusting hard into her.

She gasped and obeyed.

With no small effort, I swung my legs off the bed and using my hips, thrust off the bed to a standing position. I threw her body at the wall, we hit with a loud crash, a picture fell to the floor to our right. Jaycee's body tensed, her finger nails dug ever deeper into my back, she began to let out a high pitch squeak. I dug my hips into hers three more times, each bringing out a squeak from Jaycee. Pleasure racked my body, I released into my lover's body, and slid down the wall to my knees.

Jaycee opened her big blue eyes slowly, gazing into mine, "Oh, Tony." Her head drooped and rested on my shoulder. I dug my face into her hair, and held her tightly, our hearts beating out songs to each other.

In our lovers' embrace we sat for an hour entangled, simply breathing. I woke from my silent reverie. I whispered, "Jay Jay, come with me to the roof." She lifted her head slowly and smiled broadly. "Let me help you up," I locked my hands behind her back, and stood.