Two-Man Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
Good things cum in threes for those who wait!
1.6k words
2.77
31.6k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tisa had moved back to Florida from Texas after a year's absence. It took her several weeks to revisit all of her old friends, as well as making some wonderful new ones. Just a few weeks back in Florida, Tisa was introduced to what her friends knew was her fantasy, younger man -- her boy toy. It was as if they had tucked Charlie away purposely for a time when she would return, and oh was it worth the wait.

Charlie was sixteen years Tisa's junior. He stood at a lean and muscular six foot three, with chiseled facial features, and long, long, golden brown hair. The minute their eyes met Tisa blushed with embarrassment. She felt he could read her every thought. And oh what naughty thoughts she had.

It was a small gathering in South Florida with friends on a warm summer night. Tisa didn't know everybody there, but she certainly felt welcome. She felt alive. She felt like her old self. She danced by herself when the music moved her, which was frequently. Never a fan of alcohol, she grabbed her tall glass of iced tea and tried to move out of Charlie's stare. Her heart was pounding, her thoughts were confused, and she forced herself to mingle with friends by the pool.

Tisa sat in her short sundress with her legs in the water laughing with friends. To her surprise, Charlie came and sat beside her to her right, on the edge of the pool, putting his legs into the water next to hers, and resting his similar glass of iced tea directly next to hers.

"You're avoiding me," he softly whispered into her ear, which nobody else could hear. She blushed again.

"I am," she replied, forcing herself not to look at him.

"But I was invited here tonight especially for you. I know you know that."

Tisa was never nervous in social situations, and not that she would call this feeling nervous, it was more like fighting off a wicked temptation. She chose to look at Charlie. She could hardly speak. He truly was, in her eyes, breathtaking. She knew that her friends never understood her lust for the bad boys, or the younger guys, but her body gave her away every time.

"I guess I'm a little rusty in the dreams-come-true department," she finally responded to him.

Again he chose to whisper in her ear, and while his warm breath sent tingles straight between her legs, she was wondering who gave away her secret about loving being whispered to. "I think you're stunning. I wouldn't have stayed this long otherwise. Let's go inside to cool off and......talk for a while." He stood, and extended his hand to help her up.

As they walked towards the stucco bungalow, Tisa was sure she was imagining everyone watching, as if they'd been waiting for the pair to disappear into the house all night. Charlie took her by the hand and led her straight to the bedroom at the back of the house. He closed the door behind them, climbed onto the bed, and softly asked her to join him. She did.

He eased her onto her back, placing many pillows under her head, and they began to talk. Charlie told her that he thought the whole setup for the evening was a practical joke, but upon first glance at her, was drawn to her as well. He confessed that he preferred older women, just like she preferred younger men. Neither of them wanted a relationship, but they were each struggling with their attraction to each other.

"Other than having a younger man as your lover, what other fantasies do you have?"

"You're quite direct," she stated.

"We've been here for a couple hours tonight. I don't want to spend the next couple hours fighting this attraction to you. So tell me."

"Ok. I would like to have 2 men in bed with me, but not me for their pleasure. They would be here for mine."

"Tell me more," Charlie requested.

"I'm not talking kink or bdsm. I'm talking raw passion with boundaries."

"I like the sound of that. Go on."

Tisa explained exactly what she had always fantasized about, and Charlie had no objection. He asked her if she had noticed anyone else at the gathering she would like to invite.

"No. I saw you, and if there are other men here tonight, I must have missed them," she mused.

"So then tonight, let it just be us, but in the near future, you pick the man, set it up, and I'll be there."

"Just like that."

"Yes. Just like that. You're incredibly intriguing," he said as he lowered a strap of her dress and kissed the top of her rounded breast, "you're incredibly sexy," he said, repeating his move on the other side, "and I want you." Their lips met and parted as they hungrily began kissing each other as if they were old lovers reunited.

Tisa let Charlie take charge, as she hadn't had a man do that in years -- well, not the way a man should. Charlie was incredible, adoring her body, talking softly to her, touching her in all the right places, in all the right ways. She couldn't stop playing with his long hair -- something she had longed for, and dreamed about for too long. They made love for hours. Charlie had those youthful powers of staying and recharging that Tisa had just about forgotten because it had been so long. 1993 to be exact. On this night, when it seemed they were the only 2 people in the world, they shattered Tisa's former record of 13 rounds in one night, making her new record 16 -- the exact number of years between their ages.

It was late afternoon the next day before they were ready to take a break from each other. They both also desperately needed sleep, and each had to work the next day. But they made plans to see each other the very next night. Charlie drove the two hours from his place to hers, and they nearly repeated their first night together. This went on for over two weeks, and Tisa was in ecstasy. She never dreamed that such wonderful times awaited her upon her return to Florida. She quietly giggled at the sight of her trash barrel with all of the boxes of extra-large size condoms tossed in.

One Saturday night, Tisa surprised Charlie by having a male friend at her place before Charlie arrived. Charlie knew right away what was about to transpire that evening, and the three of them wasted no time. None of them had ever done such a thing before, so they were all gentle and open with each other, though letting Tisa call the shots.

She had made love with her friend Terry several years ago, so she knew his capabilities as a physical lover. Terry would be the one between her legs, while Charlie would be doing the whispering and teasing, and rubbing, and kissing, and everything else that Terry wasn't doing. The men had no issue with Tisa's desire to film the whole thing. It went on for hours, and at the appropriate time, Terry slipped silently from Tisa's place, where she was alone with Charlie.

She felt like she'd never felt before -- so free, so lifted, and so appreciated. But she noticed an odd look on Charlie's face, and inquired what was wrong.

"Nothing's wrong, my sweet lady. All of this was right. But all of it has run its course." She didn't understand. "Like you, I will be around as someone's lover for just a while, then it becomes time to move on. I haven't left you wanting, have I?" he asked sincerely.

She stared. She understood. "No, Charlie. You have left me fulfilled, in absolutely every way. I adore you for what you've done to me, and for me, and you will by far, be the best memory of a man I'll ever have."

He kissed her hands. "Tisa, you are an intoxicating woman. There was never a minute, or even a second that I was with you, that I didn't want to be. But I know that you know that this is the point we're both accustomed to saying goodbye."

She nodded. He smiled back at her, kissing her forehead. "You're ok that I have this film of us?"

"I have trusted everything about you every step of the way. I trust you forever."

Charlie got up from the bed and began to dress. How odd, Tisa thought, that watching this incredible man put clothes on was causing her to drip onto the sheets. "I can't walk you to the door," she said with mist in her eyes.

"I know. It'll lock behind me." He squatted beside her, putting his face one last time between her legs, kissing her thigh. When their eyes met, Charlie was misty, too. He excused himself, and returned several minutes later. In his hand, was an 8" section of hair he had just cut off and braided for her. He still had plenty on his head. It was, to her, the greatest gift any man had ever given her, and she knew her friends would call her crazy if she ever told them that.

She listened to hear Charlie's car slowly drive away from her place, and she cried tears of joy mixed with sorrow -- something she hadn't done in years -- while she gently stroked the gift he'd left her with, and watching the film they'd just made.

Tisa realized how blessed, and how lucky she was, having made the right decision to come back to Florida. Her friends truly knew her, and truly watched out for her happiness. She knew that what she wanted was far from mainstream, but her friends respected her quirks, and remarked for weeks after Charlie's departure that Tisa was still glowing. Of course she was. All was finally right with the world again.