Two Marriages

Story Info
How he found his life partner.
2.8k words
3.85
59.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last year my brother got married to a lovely lady called Samantha. Ralph and Samantha hit it off very well since college and soon afterwards they were married.

The first time I met Samantha, I got the hots for her. She was very beautiful, 5’6”, 135 lbs, 34 breasts, a tiny waist and a very curvaceous body. She had long blonde hair flowing to her shoulders and she was wearing a halter top and jeans. We met unofficially in a restaurant where Ralph had invited me to see her. I had met Ralph’s other girl friends so this was not a surprise. Though she was. Ralph’s tastes had greatly improved. We got along very well that day with me trying my best not to stare at my brother’s lovely fiancé.

Later off course we met many times officially and I guess she understood that I lusted after her. On their marriage day I flirted with her a lot and she used to laugh at my jokes and funny mild passes. Later, I got the chance to dance with my sister-in-law. This is the moment I had been waiting for. The song was a slow one and I told Ralph that I wanted to dance with his wife. He told me something like this: “Just don’t let others see you when you feel her up.” He was drunk but I guess even he knew that I lusted after his wife and this was his way of saying “I don’t mind.”

Then I asked Samantha and she came with me to the dance floor at first we danced a bit apart “God, you are so beautiful. My bother sure is lucky to have you.”

“Thank you. You big liar” She laughed.

“No I mean it you have these beautiful eyes which kill. I would love to drown in them.”

She laughed, “Where do learn all these things?”

“Your eyes are teaching me.” She came closer. I steered her to a dark place on the dance floor.

“ Your body feels so nice and firm under my hands.” I slowly moved my hand down her back. “I would love to have you very close.”

“Closer than this?” She moved closer so that our bodies were touching each other. I could feel her breasts pressing into mine, and my now nearly erect cock touching her. She circled her hands around my neck, smiled and I touched her neck with my lips. When she didn’t protest, I moved my hands down her back and started to feel her butt.

“ You are the most prettiest girl I have ever met.” I whispered, “I would love to open your clothes and kiss your breasts.”

“Shhh….” She sighed held me at a distance and said, “You shouldn’t say these things I’m your brother’s wife.”

I pulled her close and said. “Even more the reason why I lust after you.” I had her butt in my hand and was feeling it directly and she didn’t seem to mind. “I would love to feel your body laying naked on the bed and I would love to kiss your pussy and lap up your juices.”

For a moment I thought I had gone too far and I would be in trouble because she stopped swaying to music, but she said: “Do you mean it?”

It was now or never. “Yes.”

It was then that the music and my heartbeat stopped and restarted “Go to the bathroom upstairs and wait for me.”

There were two possibilities either she would go and tell my brother everything and my brother would come up and give me a proper trashing-just like we were kids and worse would denounce me or she would come up and we would have fun.

I decided to risk it.

In the bathroom upstairs I waited anxiously when there was a knock and Samantha walked in. She looked delicious. She locked the door behind her and came to me. I took her in my arms and kissed her lips. I started to touch her breast but she removed my hands and said, “wait.”

Then she brought up her hand and touched my erect cock through my pants. Opening my zipper she put her hand inside my briefs to take out my erect penis. She gave it a couple of pulls and then knelt down. She kissed the head and with the tip of her tongue licked the precum oozing from my penis. Slowly with her tongue she licked its underside sending shivers down my spine. She kept on at it for sometime and then took my penis in her mouth. She was an expert and she sucked my cock with relish. She used her hands to create a stronger impact moving my penis up and down and her mouth caused the suction and the correct pressure needed to bring me to orgasm.

I looked and there was my brother’s bride giving me head. I came a lot pouring all my cum in her mouth which she collected but later spat out in the sink. She licked me clean and it was her turn now. I pulled her to me and started groping under her bridal dress for her pussy while kissing her mouth.

I finally could push the dress all the way up and my hands searched and found her thighs. My hands moved up and up till they could touch the silk panties she was wearing for this occasion. They were soaking wet. When I pushed it aside she meekly protested. “No, I just got married.” She was in passion.

With a swift motion I pushed down her panties and lifted her up and placed her beside the washbasin. I removed her panties dangling from her legs and bent down to inhale the sweet fragrance of her pussy. Her shaven pussy lips were thick and lush but now they were open, oozing with her juices and very inviting. I dived in and because of lack of time immediately took her protruding clit in my mouth and sucked hard. With this she fell forward on my shoulder. I licked and sucked alternating the movements of my tongue on her clit for maximum benefit. She tried her best not to groan and bit on a tissue roll. Then I started licking her in earnest and she came circling her legs around me and pushing her cunt into my mouth. I lapped up her juices and if it was not for the tissue I had placed under her, she would have wetted her bridal gown.

I was hard again. I got up and placed my dick near her pussy. She was glowing from her orgasm. Just then there was a knock on the door. We both jumped. “Samantha, are you alright?” It was Ralph.

Disappointment showed on our faces.

“Yeah. Fine.” She replied, while straightening her gown. Her hair had not moved at all.

“ You have been gone for a long time.”

She took my lips in hers and kissed me hard.

“I’m just refreshening my lip stick!” She proceeded to put on the lipstick.

“He is a lucky guy to have you.” I whispered.

“Any girl would be lucky to have you.” She whispered back.

I hid in the tub while she was leaving.

As I am a virologist working on new, stupid bugs I was called the next day for research on this new project. My new project took me to many different places and before I realized it was already 5 months that I had been away. I did think of Samantha many days and I spoke to them frequently on the phone. They had taken up this new place and they were quite happy.

Once while chatting with them on the net Ralph asked me to think of marriage and I replied that if I find any one whose pussy smells as good as Samantha’s I would. Samantha blushed but Ralph laughed and said he would keep looking for me. We all laughed at this then but this would come to be true.

One day suddenly the team was asked to go back and to finish the work back home. I went back home to find my place burgled. I called Ralph and asked him if I could stay with them for a couple of days till I straightened out my place, which was a mess. He was thrilled and I could hear Samantha’s voice, which sounded very happy.

So, I went over to find a great home cooked meal, Ralph being his usual cheery self and Samantha looking as sexy as ever. I couldn’t help feeling hot, guilty and turned on by her presence. She was still as delicious as the first day I saw her. At the dinner they told me that Samantha’s sister was also coming down from Toronto to visit. She hadn’t attended the marriage because of some reason or the other which had to do something with SARS- She was a nurse.

That night we exchanged stories about our jobs and the places I had been to and the girls I had met –which were not a lot.

The talk turned to sex and as usual with Ralph and me, we exchanged our usual stories. Ralph contrary to my expectation went into detail of his sexual acts with Samantha and more to my surprise Samantha joined in.

Later that night I retired to bed tired from long journey home and feeling sorry for myself for not having had sex for so long. The door suddenly opened and Samantha walked in wearing a sheer nightgown.

She came and kissed me full on the lips her tongue doing wonderful things to mine and stirring up my penis to full attention.

Despite myself I said: “ What about Ralph?”

“He knows.” And she touched my cock. “I have missed this.”

I was shocked but to full of lust to enquire further.

I turned on the lights and kissed her full and deep on the mouth. I laid her down to bed and opened up the lace on her gown to reveal her milky breasts. Her breasts looked wonderful I bend down and took her nipples in my mouth sucking and kneading them I was in heaven. I pulled her gown further down and kissed her stomach kissing her belly button.

I moved further down and reached the golden valley between her thighs. Her pussy was shaved like last time and it was oozing. I took my time kissing her thighs. I kissed her, teased her and tongued her outer lips being careful not to touch her clit. Then suddenly she took my head in her hands and forced her pussy into my mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked in the complete pussy.

I then licked her juices and started licking her clit. She came and came pushing herself up and down and screaming out loud enough to be heard by Ralph in the other room. If I had any doubts about Ralph knowing it was removed then.

I then got on top of my sister in law and placing my dick at her entrance started to sink myself in. Oh it was better than I had imagined. Inch by inch I went in till I was fully buried in her. “I have been waiting for this a long time.” I said. “just fuck me.” She replied. Then slowly I started pumping she came again circling her legs around my back. I held myself back and asked her to turn on her stomach holding her ass up in the air. I entered her pussy from back and I fucked her silly.

Just as I was about to come I pulled out and came over her back. My cum shot up and reached up to her upper back. I kept coming and coming and spend fell back on the mattress.

She collapsed on top of me and laid her head on my chest. “We finally did it.” I said. “Hmmm.” She replied.

As she was laying on me I started rubbing her back. My hands touched my cum and I spread it all over her back. My stiff was getting bigger and bigger. Samantha moved down me and took me in her mouth and proceeded to give me one of her best blowjobs. Suddenly the doorbell rang. “ Don’t worry. Ralph will get it.”

She then came up and sat on my dick slowly sinking herself unto it. I saw my dick going inside Samantha and was thrilled. Her wonderful breasts were heaving and she had this look on her face of pure delight. She started moving and I could see her juices flow down my dick. She was moving slowly trying her best to have control. I reached up and took a tit in my hand and twisted a nipple under my finger. She groaned again. I started moving hard under her matching her strokes for mine and increasing the tempo. She came, falling on me. I kept fucking her and as I was about to come I pulled out she went down and took my penis in her mouth. I came in her mouth and this time she swallowed it all.

I kissed her full on the lips tasting my cum on her lips. My sister in law was a hell of a woman. We drifted off to sleep totally exhausted.

In the morning I got up at the usual 6 a.m. of my daily jog. I saw this sleeping beauty by my side and kissed her on the cheek. I quickly got dressed and without any hesitation left the room.

I was about to leave when I heard noises from Ralph's bedroom. Curious, as his wife was fast sleep in the guest bedroom I peeked in to see a woman on her knees having Ralph's cock in her mouth.

I was surprised.

Now my cock in not very fat but is medium and quite long at 8 inches while Ralph has a penis fat and very bulky but shorter than mine.

She had the whole cock in her mouth and was deep throating him.

His eyes were closed and he was in thoroughly enjoying himself. The room was still dark and I was sure that they couldn't see me if I stayed in the shadows without movement. So I moved back to watch.

Ralph took out his penis from her mouth and laid her back on the bed and proceeded to give her a tongue lashing. She was at first very hesitant but then started moving to the tongue and she started shaking from side to side. Then she pulled up her legs and wrapped them around Ralph’s head and nearly chocked him as she came.

Ralph came up satisfied, like a cat that has caught the mouse and laid back his thick fat cock sticking up in the air. The girl got up and walked towards him. I saw her then she was wow. More than wow. At least 5’9” with tits sticking high up into the air. She would be a perfect 10 to Samantha’s 9. Till then the prettiest girl I had seen was Samantha. This girl was considerably prettier. She was Sam’s sister.

She walked towards Ralph and sat on his tool adjusting her dripping pussy on his cock. And she rocked her self slowly on his cock. The fat monster was gleaming with her juices, which I could see very clearly. She continued fucking him slow and steady and then she saw me. She stopped for a second then continued fucking Ralph for my benefit. While I was lost in their love making the sun had come up illuminating the room and so I could be seen.

She locked her eyes in mine and looked at me deep. I never had a feeling like that before. I felt as if she was fucking me. She held me with her eyes and suddenly came- again making Ralph to cum too. If I hadn’t cum so much the night before I would have surely cum. They laid like that for a while. Then she got up and went to the loo. Cum dripping from her swollen pussy. Ralph laughed and called me in. “Which did you enjoy more: fucking my wife or watching me fuck my sis-in-law?” He didn’t even wait for an answer and dropped off to sleep.

Sam’s sis peeked in the room and saw me with my running shoes “I guess you are going jogging. Can I join you?”

She did and she looked ravishing. We hit it off almost instantly after that. I found her to be very easy going and fun to be with and we had great sex with no hang-ups. She was just the woman I was looking for and when I proposed she accepted. We got married last week Friday and our marriage night lovemaking was live on the Internet with Ralph, Samantha and a couple of Susanna’s married friends. The difference was that Ralph had Susanna first, and I never had the chance to sleep with my bride that night. And that is another story.