Two Masters, Two Slaves

Story Info
Two masters enjoy their own and each other's slaves.
938 words
3.86
58.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the past year, my relationship with Steve had evolved into a Master/slave relationship. He had trained me to submit sexually whenever he wanted, wherever he wanted, however he wanted. During a typical evening at home together, I would be nude except for a collar, would open my mouth only when spoken to or to receive his cock, and would fetch his beers whenever he snapped his fingers. Such an evening would include at least one session of oral service, to completion and without reciprocation.

One evening, while he was relaxing after one such session and I was kneeling in front of the sofa looking up at him, Master Steve said, "Hey, cocksucker, remember Tom from my office?"

"Yes, Sir," I responded. Actually, I remembered him clearly; when introduced to him at Master Steve's office party, I could not help thinking how ruggedly handsome Tom was.

"I've been talking to him," said Master Steve, "and it turns out that he and his partner Jeff have a relationship pretty similar to ours, except that they're still pretty new at it. I've invited them over for next weekend for a foursome. How does that sound to you, cocksucker?"

"That sounds wonderful, Sir."

On Saturday, Master Tom and Jeff were scheduled to arrive at 3:00. Master Steve had me undress and watch porn so that when they arrived, I would be nude and fully aroused. He then seated himself on the sofa.

When the doorbell rang, Master Steve ordered me to get the door. After looking through the peephole and confirming that it was Master Tom and Jeff and not the Jehovah's Witnesses, I let them in.

Once they were inside of the house, Master Tom turned to Jeff and ordered him to strip. Jeff immediately did so and deposited his clothes neatly folded next to the coat rack. I could see that Jeff's chest and pubic area had recently been shaved. Tom then fastened a collar around Jeff's neck and led him to the sofa.

"Hey, cocksucker," Master Steve called out to me, "get some beers for me and Master Tom here." I went into the kitchen, pulled two beers out of the refrigerator, opened them, and took them into the living room, where Jeff was already kneeling on the floor by Master Tom. I handed Master Steve and Master Tom their beers and knelt by Master Steve.

Once they were done, and the empties were set on the end table, Master Steve said to Master Tom, "Well, let's put these two sluts to work, shall we?" Master Steve unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock; Master Tom followed his example. Master Steve said, "Okay, you two cocksuckers, get to it."

I moved between Master Steve's legs and began to fellate him. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jeff doing the same to Master Tom. I could feel Master Steve's hand on the back of my head and hear both Masters sighing in pleasure until Master Steve ejaculated into my mouth. After swallowing, I watched Jeff service Master Tom until finally Master Tom came.

After a few hours, both Masters began to become aroused again. "Okay, cocksuckers," said Master Steve, "switch off and start sucking."

Jeff and I switched positions and started to fellate each other's Masters. Master Tom's cock was longer but thinner than Master Steve's; as I eased it down my throat, I could hear Master Tom moan loudly with pleasure. After he ejaculated into my mouth, he said "Boy, you're an amazing cocksucker. You're going to have to teach Jeff how to do it the way you do."

We cleaned up and called out for pizza. I was allowed to wear shorts to pay the pizza boy but had to remove them again once he was gone. After pizza and socializing, Master Steve and Master Tom excused themselves to talk to each other in private. Once it was time for bed, Jeff and I slept on the floor in the living room, while Master Steve and Master Tom repaired to the master bedroom and the guest bedroom, respectively.

The next morning, I awoke to the feel of Master Steve's boot nudging me in the buttocks. "Rise and shine, cocksucker," he said; "this morning we're going to do something special." I could see that Jeff was already awake.

Once I was fully awake, Master Steve said to both me and Jeff, "I want you two sluts to kneel facing away from each other." Once we complied, Master Steve cuffed our hands behind our backs so that we were handcuffed together. Master Steve stood to one side of us and struck us in alternation on the buttocks with a riding crop, while Master Tom stood on the other side and watched.

Master Steve moved so the he was standing in front of me. He unzipped and shoved his cock in my face. When I took it in my mouth, he grabbed my ears and began to thrust. I assumed, but could not see, that Master Tom was doing the same to Jeff.

After a while, Master Steve pulled out and said, "Time to switch off." Soon Master Tom was standing in front of me with his fully erect cock waiting for my attention. Soon he was pounding my throat just as Master Steve had done. Behind me, I eventually heard Master Steve getting off. Soon after, Master Tom came into my mouth.

That evening, after Master Tom and Jeff had gone home, Master Steve said, "Well, cocksucker, Master Tom both had a really good time. In fact, they want to do this every weekend."