Two Men One Steamy Chat

Story Info
Two men have a steamy convo on a chat site.
1.1k words
3.4
14.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RickRobotz: * grabs you as you enter the room twisting your arm behind you * Hello JJ

Guest_TheFallen88: *Lets ou a sharp cry, wincing in pain*

RickRobotz: * inhales close to your neck * shall we take a little trip downstairs *twists your arm even more leading you down to the basement *

Guest_TheFallen88: *cries out, whimpering* WHo are you and how do you know My name...

RickRobotz: *shoves you into cell throwing you onto the table,chaining your wrists and ankles*

Guest_TheFallen88: *screams and struggles, tears falling down my face* Please...let me go I have money I can pay you...please dont hurt me...

RickRobotz: you look beautiful this way JJ so beautiful * licks my lips * even morfe beautiful when you sscream and I intend to make you scream so much tonight hehe

RickRobotz: *runs a hand slowly down your chest then slaps you* hehe oh yes JJ mmm I can smell the fear all throughout your body

Guest_TheFallen88: *Struggles, whimpering* Who are you...

RickRobotz: * fangs exstending * some who desires nothing more but to cause you so much pain and so much pleasure * smiles wickedly then pinches one of your nipples between two of my sharp nails

Guest_TheFallen88: *Screams in utter agony, accrhing upward*

RickRobotz: hehe that's it scream * pinches your other nippe but digs into your skin at the same time *

Guest_TheFallen88: *Screams louder, struggling weakly*

RickRobotz: * smiling slowly unzips your pants then slides them down extending my fangs and sinking them into your cock biting down hard*

Guest_TheFallen88: *Screams still, gasping for air*

RickRobotz: * looks up and slaps your face moving down once more to bite into your cock* ooh scream once more * I run my sharp nails down your chest making scratches enough to scrape the skin but not to bleed

Guest_TheFallen88: *screams in terror and agony, hoping that someone will hear me as I struggle in the chains*

RickRobotz: * leans close into your face grabbing onto your hair* I know you want to be free, hehe beg me * pinches the tip of your cock between two of my sharp nails and bites onto one of your nipples*

Guest_TheFallen88: *screams shrilly, gasping* Please...let me go...

Guest_TheFallen88: Please...

RickRobotz: hehe.hmmm * twist your nipple and slaps you* you'll have to do better than that * pulls your head sideways by your hair and bites into your neck *

Guest_TheFallen88: *Cries out and struggles* Please...let me...Ill do whatever you want just please stop hurting me...please..*sobs as I start to lose consciousness*

RickRobotz: * moves away from you going to a closet and taking out two candles* mmmm apple spice mixed with the scent of sweaty skin burnt slightly *lights the candles and sets them to the sideas soon as one starts melting I hold it over one of your nipples smiling *

Guest_TheFallen88: *Wakes up screaming and struggling harder, the chains only creaking*

RickRobotz: * holds the candle over your other nipple but stops at your last scream, I blow out the candle and toss it aside* awww poor baby hehehehe * slides a hand slowly down your cheek taps it gently then looks down at your cock *

RickRobotz: * slowly i move lick the tip of your cock then back at you *

Guest_TheFallen88: *just stares still in pain from the candles*

RickRobotz: my little screamer is in shock? heheh * stops laughing kisses your stomach working up to your neck , licks the holes I made with my fangs stops and turns to retrieve a black scarf from the closet where I got the candles and gently places it aroudn your eyes*

Guest_TheFallen88: *Whimpers and looks around, gasping* What are you doing?!!

RickRobotz: *slaps your face *Silence!

Guest_TheFallen88: *yelps and closes my mouth*

RickRobotz: * kisses your neck again then nips at your throat nipping down towards your nipples then suckles one nipple then the other while slowly sliding my hand down toward your cock *

RickRobotz: * I leave my hand resting over your cock *

Guest_TheFallen88: *gasps and groans at the sensations*

RickRobotz: mmmmhehehe someone is getting happy *sticks two of my fingers in my mouth coating them with my saliva then running them over your ass hole then inseriting both fingers in *

RickRobotz: *genty runs my hand over the tip of your cock then lowers my mouth onto you *

Guest_TheFallen88: *cries out squirming* SStop....pplleeasse...take your fingers out of me...Im....a...a...virgin...

RickRobotz: hehehe all the more reason to fuck you senseless * sticks a third finger into you stretching you preparing ot put a fourthfinger into you *

RickRobotz: you're going to love my entire hand up your ass

Guest_TheFallen88: *screams again, struggling and whimpering*

Guest_TheFallen88: Please...dont do this...I can pay you not to hurt me...

RickRobotz: * looks up at you smiling* but your screams are priceless heeheheh * bites into your cock using the slickness of my saliva and your blood to easliy slide up and down your cock with my hand *

Guest_TheFallen88: *whimpers, unable to scream as I struggle*

RickRobotz: * I insert a fifth finger into your ass thrusting my hand hard and deep *

RickRobotz: * moving my other hand faster up and down your cock *

Guest_TheFallen88: *my cries start to turn into timid moans as you stroke my cock*

RickRobotz: * I pull my hand out running my hand that was just in your ass all over your face, still stroking your cock I move upwards and kiss your lips giving you deep long kisses*

Guest_TheFallen88: *my moans become louder as you kiss me, I slowly forget about the pain Im in.

RickRobotz: * with a smile I remove the blindfold patting your face looking into your eyes as I continue to stroke you slowly turning my deep kisses into light gently pecks *

Guest_TheFallen88: *my eyes are shut tight as my breath comes in short gasps and groans*

RickRobotz: open your eyes JJ see who is the only one who can bring you pleasure....tell me JJ *I squeeze your cock gently continuing to stroke it moving faster* who is the only one who can give you this much pleasure

Guest_TheFallen88: *My eyes slip open and I look at you* You have to tell me your name for me to do that...*pants softly, trying to hump your hand*

RickRobotz: * I kiss your cheek * you may call me Rick * I swirl my tongue around one of your nippes pumping your cock with my hand urging you cum* tell me JJ * I stroke you harder * tell me

Guest_TheFallen88: *I pant softly then start to remeber what happening but I forget again* Rick....Rick....RICK!! *With a harsh cry I hump up and cumm hard, covering my chest and your hand*

RickRobotz: mmm so sweet * I lick your cum from my hand and kiss you softly * enjoy your walk home JJ * the chains around your wrist and ankles with a wave of my hand disappearing into in a black smoke and vanashing