Two MILF’s for Valentine’s Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers

Lou tried to disguise his haste as he fled to the airport the next day. He lied and promised to call and return, knowing his relationship with Carrie was going nowhere. Her mother, Susan, was a nuclear catastrophe just waiting to go critical and melt-down the life of some poor unsuspecting stud. He would spend Valentine's Day alone before risking destruction in Philadelphia. Susan had been an unbelievable experience, Lou understood, one too dangerous to repeat.

His phone rang and distracted him from his book again. He glanced at the cell phone and recognized the number,Oh God, it's Carrie. He answered and was very surprised to find it was Susan, Carrie's mother calling. She was unhappy that he had not yet accepted the invitation to their Valentine's Day Party.

"Come on, Lou! Fly out and come to the party!" Susan implored. "Carrie and I need you! We miss you lover boy. Please, how about you fucking both of us at the same time? Wouldn't that be hot!"

Lou insisted that he was too busy with work to get away and Susan hung up on him. He tried to get back into the book.

Recalling New Year's Eve in Philly had distracted him and he lost his place in the book he was trying to read. He paged through trying to find where he had stopped reading. The New Year's Eve memory and reading sidetracked him from worrying about his mystery woman. His mind was a million miles away ...

About nine, his cell phone rang. It was an 'unknown number'. A soft, very pleasant female voice asked to speak with Louis. His heart pounded. The voice on the phone was throaty and sexy; was it his mystery woman?

The voice continued, "This is Joan. You gave me your card and I am calling you. I must tell you; I am frightened and apprehensive. I'm married."

Lou's head spun. What should he say? What did this mean? He fell back on something safe, what he hoped was a compliment, "Your husband is a lucky man. Does he know how fortunate he is?" No matter how she answered,my mind is stuck. What should I say next?

"No ... I don't think he realizes that. It is very flattering and gratifying to hear a man, especially a man like you say that."

His facility for words returned and his mind got ahead of his raging hormones, "Can I meet you for a cup of coffee? Is your home or office, eastside, west, wherever?

"Ahh ... well ... Yes, I'll meet you for a cup of coffee."

"Is your daytime schedule flexible? I'll suggest a place, a convenient public place for you, and we can chat ...I would like to meet you and learn more about you ...and you could find out about me ...You are a very beautiful woman." Lou feared he sounded like a desperate teenager panting out a hundred questions.

"Westside, that would be best. Where?"

"Westmont Mall Food Court, tomorrow 10 am?"

She agreed and Lou sat stunned. Although Lou was quick on his feet and usually had a facile tongue, he ordinarily made personal decisions slowly. Usually he only acted after considerable thought and analysis. This was uncharted territory for him.

The next morning was wintery and Lou left for the mall early, arriving about 9:45. He got a cup of coffee and sat very visibly at table in the middle of the almost empty Food Court. Lou had used the time since their previous evenings phone chat to calmly consider what he was doing. He decided that if Joan seemed like a good prospect for a real date during their chat, he would ask her to dinner and see where this encounter might go.

At 10 am precisely, Joan walked in, spotted him, and sat down at his table. He stood up and offered his handshake, "I'm Lou and I am very pleased to meet you." Joan took his hand and nodded with a weak smile. He offered to get her a cup of coffee and quickly returned with it.

Lou noticed that her hand was warm and soft. He could smell her very subtle perfume. Dressed conservatively and business-like, her appearance was even more beautiful up close. His appraisal of her confirmed what he remembered. About 5'5" tall and with a terrific figure of maybe 34-30-35 and C cup, she looked fit and vital. Even her outfit of skirt, blouse, jacket and modest high-heels revealed she was curvy with mature hips and butt. With this closer look in the well-lit food court, Lou surmised she was older than his earlier estimate of 30-35. Her blonde hair was nicely styled and soft and he was sure that was not its natural color.

Sipping coffee they found it was easy to chat. Their initial awkwardness and her nervousness dissipated quickly. It took very little time to cover their basic facts: ages, careers, spouse, children (Terry and Celine for Joan), and education. Lou was very surprised to learn that she was 40 with two kids in college. Lou nodded noncommittally as she described her mostly absent husband and children in college, though he silently celebrated for this meant she had time for Lou. Their conversation moved on to books, favorite activities, movies, and even politics. It was clear that they shared quite a few interests.

After an hour of conversation, Lou pushed the envelope of their encounter, "Will you allow me to take you to dinner? What night would be best for you?" Joan peered pensively into Lou's eyes and in his mind he could hear a clock ticking as the seconds, or was it minutes and hours passing?

Lou had held his breath and finally, "Yes, I would love to have dinner with you. If you let me invite you for dinner at my house, I would be more comfortable. I often have business associates in for meetings at night and I would feel conspicuous at a restaurant. Can you come on Friday? Bring white wine. You like fish? My business card has my address and contact info."

"Yes! I would be delighted!"

Joan's assessment of their conversation closely matched Lou's. His hand was warm and his aroma was masculine. He was very handsome and had a confident, mature air, though he was clearly not cocky or aggressive.God! He is so exciting, she told herself, actually shivered and trembled as I tried not to pant and display my arousal. She felt like an impressionable teenage girl while chatting with Lou over coffee. She concentrated so she wouldn't titter or giggle when he made one of his funny comments. Underneath a calm, pleasant, and happy demeanor, she also recognized that he had some strength in his character. He didn't seem a frivolous man.

Joan estimated Lou at about 6 foot and 180 pounds or so. Lou admitted to her that he had gained weight since his track career. With such a trim waist and butt, Joan assumed the new weight must be in his chest, shoulders, and legs. His face was not Hollywood quality, but she considered him a very good looking package.

Joan feared that he would react negatively when she disclosed her age. She knew she looked younger than 40. A man like Lou could have women much younger than her. Lou's looks and personality strongly attracted her and filled her with lust, she had to acknowledge. Only after their conversation did both realize Friday was the first weekend night after Valentine's Day. For many, it was the most romantic night of the year.

Lou was in heaven for the next few days; he was having dinner with a gorgeous woman. Second thoughts gripped Joan.My god, I'm a married woman. I have two children in college. Maybe I should be content with loneliness. Just grin and bear it? Wasn't this wrong and unfair to her husband?

Of course, when she discussed this with Sally, she labelled Joan's emotions as just silly anxiety and guilt. She confessed to Joan that she had found out that their husbands had cheated on them dozens of times while they traveled abroad on business.

"I kept this secret from you because I didn't want to hurt your marriage and your kids."

Joan replied sadly, "It's not news to me. I've known for some time, and his cheating doesn't justify what I do right or wrong."

To give herself a safety net, Joan invited Sally to her dinner with Lou. Sally accepted. Depending on how comfortable Joan felt as the evening progressed, Sally could stay or leave. Neither had any plans for Valentine's Day and this, at least, gave them something to which they could look forward.

For Sally, this was a real victory; she would vamp up and be prepared to seduce Lou. Joan would have to fend for herself. Sally had seen the goods. Joan had validated him. Sally wanted to try him out.

At some point every evening until his much anticipated dinner, Lou found himself in his easy chair with his cock out and whacking off. With an imagined vision of Joan's large, white breasts and naked body in his mind, it was short work for him to climax and blast a thick rope of his cum out of his cock. It wasn't as anywhere near as good as fucking a real woman, still he delighted in shooting thick ropes of cum in an arc to fall and splatter. He knew that cleaning this up was easier than changing the bed sheets every day because of wet dreams during the night.

Just hours before he planned to leave for his dinner with Joan, Lou got an email from her explaining that Sally would be at dinner too. Joan just felt too vulnerable and conflicted for a dinner for just the two of them alone. "I understand," Lou lied and emailed back that he would be pleased to have dinner with the both of them. Resigned to Joan's anxieties, Lou realized that a Valentine's Day dinner with two beautiful women was far from a disaster.

Sally arrived early wearing four-inch high-heels and in a tight red sheath that exposed considerable cleavage and her womanly curves. The two women sipped more than one glass of vodka and discussed the upcoming dinner. Finishing her make-up in her ratty bathrobe, Joan scanned Sally's outfit. Immediately changing her mind about what outfit she would wear for Lou, she chose a light gray cocktail dress with a halter top and cut very low in the back. She found stuff she had bought in a futile attempt to excite her husband and had never worn: a black thong with matching push-up bra, garter belt, and dark stockings. Three-inch high-heels completed her ensemble. Her attitude now told herself was,Lou is my man! Hands off Sally!

To celebrate Valentine's Day, Lou had ordered a dozen red roses earlier and it was easy to have them packaged in two boxes of six for presentation to each woman. He picked up two boxes of expensive chocolates driving to Joan's house. Four bottles of different white wines, he hoped, would insure there was enough wine and one kind that would please each woman. He dithered over what to wear before settling on slacks, tattersall checked shirt, and sport coat. He had never been invited to a woman's home for dinner and wasn't sure what the dress code was. Even though it was after Valentine's Day, the greeting card shop was a mob scene and it took some time for him to find two different "Be My Valentine!" cards that seemed equally sentimental.

With his jaw gaping and unable to speak, Lou was astonished at the two very sexy and gorgeous women greeting him at the door. Joan assured him that the baked parmesan encrusted cod and salad could be finished in about 5 minutes whenever they were ready to eat; would he like a drink or glass of wine? Sure he would enjoy a glass of wine; any from those he brought would be fine. Both women gushed over the roses and chocolate he brought each of them.

Each dragged him away from the other and kissed him to thank him for the flowers, chocolate, and card. They both eagerly agreed to be his Valentine. Sally used her hand to display the little red Valentine hearts that dangled from her pierced ears. She pressed a candy heart into his hand and whispered that it represented her affection for him and she wanted to show him her real heart later. Joan gave him a suggestive card that played a recording of Mae West's famous line: "Why don't you come up sometime and see me?" and signed "with great anticipation, Joan".

Sally chimed in, "Sit next to me on the sofa and let's get acquainted!"

Immediately, Joan called Lou to the kitchen to open a bottle of wine. He got apprehensive that the two would whipsaw him demanding his exclusive attention. Sally glided into the kitchen as Lou opened the wine. She exuded lust and desire.God, Lou exulted to himself,if I survive, this could be an evening I will never forget. I have certainly been the object of affection from a woman, yet never the prize for which two extremely hot looking women competed.

Lou spied an open bottle of vodka and two empty lipstick marked glasses; the ladies had been drinking before he got here. With a glass of wine, he settled on the sofa between Joan and Sally. Meeting Sally, a new friend, required that Lou give her attention and exchange life stories with her.

Joan and Sally had met as college sophomores and had been best friends since. Another friend had arranged blind dates with guys that were now their husbands. Over the years as close friends, they had shared childbirths, managed child-rearing, and endured marriages without passion and affection. Their husbands brought home large incomes and they had indulged themselves with shopping, spas, and mini-vacations together. Especially when their husbands traveled (which was most of the time), they spent large amounts of time together. In many ways, Sally and Joan were old, affectionate couple who knew each other's rhythms and understood each other's psyches.

Joan insured that Sally didn't dominate Lou's attention and demanded that she be included in the conversation. The two glared at each other several times. Lou was enchanted. Having these two particularly personable, bright, and dazzling women compete for him left him mesmerized.

Sally was taller and sturdier than Joan. Her low cut, tight red dress displayed, what Lou guesstimated, were her 36 C boobs. The dress's deep cleavage revealed her breasts almost to their areolas. With her bolder, brassy personality, she brayed with raucous laughter and her full round moon breasts shook. The hem of her dress hiked up to mid-thigh and exposed the top of her thigh-high stay-up stockings. When she leaned forward, he caught glimpses of her large areolas and rising nipples. She caught him gawking and she grinned with pleasure. Joan also caught him looking at Sally's barely contained titties. She arched her back and displayed her enticing breasts, trying to shift Lou's focus back to her. Lou worried that he might wake tomorrow with a broken neck if truce were not declared between the two.

Joan and Sally held each of his hands, gave him intimate caresses, and succeeded in arousing him to the point where his stiff, hardening prick embarrassed him. They both observed his arousal and both brushed his cock several times. His wine glass was never empty for one or the other was dashing off to refill his glass.

Livid over Sally's behavior, Joan fumed to herself,how could Sally do this to me? She's my best friend! I attracted Lou first and he is chasing me!

For her part, Sally discerned that Joan was getting upset about her pursuing Lou. Sally mused to herself,Maybe I should relax and give Joan a chance. The evening isn't over and who knows what how things would turn out ...

Returning after relaxing his stiff cock limp enough for him to relieve his full bladder, Lou heard Joan declare to Sally that it was time to eat.Ah ... dinner and maybe a truce, Lou sighed to himself in relief. Joan pleaded for Sally to help with the last-minute preparations and Lou offered to help. He followed the two women into the kitchen. The view for Lou was heavenly as he followed the two pear shaped asses as they sashayed gracefully in their high-heels into the kitchen.

Lou demurred on more wine and savored a very delicious dinner. The conversation became more light-hearted and competition eased during dinner. Lou enjoyed hearing about their long friendship and laughed heartily when they described how navigating the group of admiring men had thrilled the women at the luncheon. He confessed that watching the women parade through had thrilled him too. Sally had brought a tasty cherry, chocolate cheesecake for dessert. The two had hearty appetites and matched Lou in their enjoyment of the dinner.

With dinner completed and brandy offered in the living room, Lou wondered, where is this going? Sally was perhaps a bit tipsier than Joan from the vodka, wine, and now brandy. Lou had hung his sport coat on an adjacent chair back and switched on Joan's stereo. Warm jazz flooded the room. Sally clicked off all but two soft lamps at opposite ends of the room. With a quick snap of a fire starter, Joan ignited the gas log fireplace. Although not drunk, Lou was pleasantly relaxed from the alcohol and great meal. It was an incredibly romantic setting for Valentine's Day, and he was with two women who had both enthusiastically agreed to be his Valentine.

He sat back on the sofa with Sally on one side and Joan on the other. They all giggled and the two women snuggled tightly with Lou. Lou sensed both women were amorous. He was aroused, though not urgent and frantic for sex yet. He relished his close physical contact with the two and reveled in the romantic kisses and caresses they showered on him. What they whispered in each ear certainly excited him. Vodka and competition over him seemed to be freeing the two of their inhibitions.

Sally and Joan also relaxed. The intense jealously dissipated; they didn't seem to mind that the other was just a foot or so away kissing, nibbling, and fondling Lou. Each could hear the other murmuring to Lou that they wanted him, wanted him to fuck them, wanted his cock in their pussy. Lou was starting to sweat and saw that both women's skin was developing a glistening sheen as their excitement increased. Lou couldn't imagine that Joan and Sally did not smell the same aroma of sweat and arousal that he inhaled and which floated around the three of them like their own little atmosphere.

Sally and Joan had never been in a situation anything like this. They had lived staid married lives for many years. Their behavior shocked each of them as much as it awakened hunger and yearning in each of them, feelings that they had not experienced in many years. Also, as much as Lou aroused their lust and ardor in Joan and Sally, the presence of the other woman's raw sexual energy so close and so transparent also provoked their libidos.

It was crazy, they both knew, still all these emotions were exceedingly exciting. Joan peeked around Lou and saw a hot, lusty woman, her best friend Sally. Seeing Sally in this new light caused Joan's loins to tremble and tingle. Gazing back into Joan's eyes, a longing ache stirred Sally's breasts and pussy. They both didn't know how to interpret these feelings. These emotions just felt nice, they both knew.

It was a deep, plush sofa and Lou leaned forward to shift his posture just as each woman leaned forward, eyes closed, to kiss and tongue Lou's ear or side of his face. Instead, Sally and Joan kissed each other, lips to lips. Their tongue touched and intertwined.

Hearing a muffled gasp, Lou twisted and glimpsed them in mid-kiss. Far from being disgusted, their kiss was very erotic and very exciting. Sally snickered as they separated their lips. When Sally grabbed Joan and drew her back to her lips, Joan was stunned. Joan hesitated a moment or two and then aggressively returned Sally's kisses. Lou wondered,are there elements of repressed attraction and desire in their long and close friendship?

Lou pushed back between them and the three kissed and tongued. Three pairs of hands searched, fondled, and groped two sets of boobs and a prick. Lou stood up and started to disrobe. Joan unzipped and unbuckled while Sally yanked his clothing off. Once Lou was naked before them, Joan gazed into Sally's eyes and an unspoken decision was made. They eased Lou to the sofa and stood up in front of him.

guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers