Two Moms, Two Laps: Innocence Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,279 Followers

She giggled, looking away from the camera. "Oops. Now look what I've done! Time to start all over again. Sorry, this one's all mine." She blew a kiss at the camera.

I wasn't really hard, although I was getting there. "You are a naughty little tease, aren't you?"

"Happy? I did my best for you. Now I think you owe me a story."

"Let's shower together, and then get back in bed, and I'll tell you everything," I told her.

"You're not trying to trick me?"

"No. I want to hold you, relaxed and comfortable, and tell you an amazing tale."

She took me by the hand and lead me to the bathroom.

We bathed, washing each other, learning more about our bodies, drying each other off, before collapsing back into the bed. I plugged my phone into the charger, getting a grin out of my girlfriend. I gave her one of the water bottles, snacking on the last of our cookies.

"Stop delaying, Jeremy! I did my part."

"Yes you did. The story's good, but I think it's fair to say that no story is as good as what you did for me." I chuckled, pulling her close and kissing her. She was a little resistant to start, then she got into it. "Don't judge, Ok?"

"I won't." She crossed her heart, bringing my attention back to her pretty perky breasts.

"We never meant for it to happen, I swear. It was an accident really."

"Jeremy, stop stalling," she whispered, kissing my shoulder. "Tell me, or I'm cutting you off."

"I'm not stalling. I need you to understand, I never intended..."

"Jeremy!" she snapped.

"It was my Aunt."

"Marie?" she asked, eyes open wide in surprise.

"The very one."

"Oh my God! That friggin' sex goddess? Are you fucking her?" she asked.

"No. Don't get ahead of yourself, Ok? Let me tell you a little tale."

She leaned her body against mine, legs entangled, while I told her a partial accounting. I explained about Aunt Marie and me always being close, playful, teasing. I told her about the lake, seeing her tits, and motor-boating her boobs afterward.

"In front of your Mom?" she asked, her hands wandering over my body as much as mine were on hers.

"Yeah. Not the smartest thing I've ever done." I described the Jeep, trying to get it loaded up, and having Aunt Marie sitting on my lap in the backseat, in our own little world, half dressed, and her more than a little drunk. Two long hours. Two hours of magic.

The story evolved, as I explained what we did in the backseat. I avoided the entire second half of the trip, letting it sound like it ended after the blow-job. I did include some salacious details, like the sexy underwear she wore for me, and their true meaning, as well as her declaration that we couldn't fuck there, in the Jeep, with Colin in the front seat.

"Fuck," she murmured softly. "Marie. Those huge tits. She really let you come in her mouth? Jesus, Jeremy." She had her hand back on my cock, tugging on it gently. "Pretty amazing. But when did you learn the rest?"

"Mom found out. No, that's not right. Marie told her, and Mom had a fit. She laid down the ground rules. I wasn't allowed to have sex with Aunt Marie. She did agree to let me continue playing with her."

"No fucking way."

"Yep. With fucking prohibited, Aunt Marie wanted to make progress on the oral front. I wasn't going to argue with her."

I told Penny about Marie teaching me, starting the day before, and was a little ashamed to explain the last lesson was just a couple of hours before she'd arrived. "Mom and her sister have some issues, and she was adamant about drawing the line at sex. Intercourse. I wasn't going to fight it, since oral was still allowed. Both ways."

"Holy shit! You got more blow-jobs from her? This morning, before I arrived? Now I feel like an idiot. How can I compare to that?"

"I'm not going to lie. It was incredible, mostly because of who it was, and where it was. Coming in her mouth in the back of the Jeep with my parents in the front seat? Fuck, that was intense. Then more of the same yesterday and today. Mind-blowing."

"I bet," she said, sounding a little down.

"Time for another secret." I told her, tilting her chin up so she'd look at me. "You're better. You weren't the first few times, but today? What you did on camera? Fucking amazing."

"You're just saying that," she pouted.

"I swear on my life. Much better than Aunt Marie. She's done me a few times, and she's good, but it's like she's doing me a favor. The way you do it, the way you look at me, knowing you want me to come for you, not to get it over with, but because you want it, want me. Jesus, Penny, it's fucking incredible!"

"You really think so?" She was kissing my chest, teasingly.

"I don't have that much experience, but I swear, nobody before you was half as good, and even Aunt Marie can't hold a candle to you. I love that naughty, teasing little mouth of yours." I didn't mention my experience with Mom, of course.

"Good, because you're going to be getting a lot of it. All you want, and then some."

I pulled her on top of me, kissing her. How had I waited this long? Dad was right. She was so doable.

I heard the knock on the door. "Kids?"

"Come on in Mom," I said, wrapping my arms around Penny who was kissing my neck.

"God, you're bad, Jeremy," she whispered, squirming in my grasp, sliding her legs outside mine, and grinding against me.

Mom entered, taking in the scene. "Oh, Jeremy! I don't want to interrupt your first time," she said. I was jealous of Mom's view, standing at the end of the bed, getting an eyeful of Penny's spread legs.

Penny turned to her. "We're just playing now, Alice. No sex yet. Just the most amazing oral. Jeremy's very talented."

I pulled her head close, whispering in her ear. "She doesn't know ALL about Aunt Marie," I said.

"So it sounded," Mom laughed. "I'm so happy for you two. Why don't you clean up and get at least somewhat presentable before dinner. Not that Harold would mind that outfit you're wearing, Penny."

Penny giggled, sliding off me to the side. "This old thing?" she said writhing beautifully, running her hands over her body. "I've had it forever. Not half as nice as yours, I imagine."

Mom laughed. "No, honey. It's quite beautiful. Too beautiful. My husband gets a look at that, and I'll be walking bowlegged for weeks."

"Now that's something I'd like to see," Penny said.

"Walking bowlegged, or getting there?" Mom teased.

"Both. Especially the getting there."

"No way, wild child," Mom laughed. "And here I thought you were a sweet innocent girl, safe to leave my boy with."

"I was. I think you and your boy are changing that."

"Any regrets?" Mom asked.

"Hell no! This is the most amazing day of my life. I hope it just keeps getting better and never ends." She climbed out of my bed, grabbing a t-shirt off the stack on top of my dresser, and slipping it on. "Presentable?" she asked.

"Panties. We don't want to leave stains and puddles everywhere we sit."

She pouted. "Mine are already soaked through."

Mom took her by the hand. "Come, we'll find something for you."

I watched them leave, stunned. Mom was going to give her panties to wear? Holy fuck. I put on a shirt and some light knit shorts that would do little to hide any action below the waist. I ran a comb through my hair and headed downstairs.

Dad was sitting on the couch, sipping a beer. He smiled when I walked in, and held out an open one for me. "Sounds like things are working out between you and Penny. Noisy little thing."

"Newsflash Dad. It's not going to take anywhere near 20 years. It might not take 20 days."

He grinned. "I'm glad you think so. I wouldn't bet against your Mom. You haven't seen even a hint of what she can do when she puts her heart into it."

He was sitting in his favorite chair, and I scooted to the end of the couch nearest him. "You might have been a little hard on Mom last night," I said quietly.

His face took on a dark look. "Are you really going to tell me how I should treat my wife?"

I shook my head, knowing I was treading on thin ice. "No Dad. Never. But Mom would never say anything. She couldn't even get out of bed this morning, and she was bleeding from her bottom."

His eyes got hard. "How the fuck would you know that?"

"Aunt Marie had to come over and take care of her. I helped Mom into the bath when she couldn't even walk. She slept all afternoon."

Dad looked a little concerned. "She seems fine now," he said, taking a drink from his beer.

I nodded. "She loved it, and would never complain. You know that. I'm letting you know how she was this morning. What you do with that information is your own business."

Mom and Penny came downstairs, while I finished talking to Dad. It was clear they'd taken a little time to clean my girlfriend up. She looked gorgeous wearing my t-shirt. Her hair was brushed back, a little makeup on, her perky nipples pushing through the thin material of her shirt. She was barefoot, and her legs were perfect.

Mom looked almost as good, tight shorts accentuating her amazing ass, a simple tight shirt showing she was going braless as well. Mom's beautiful, but the way Penny was almost dressed? Sexy as hell.

Dad called Mom and over, and she sat on his lap, cuddling up to him. I smiled and patted my own legs. Penny curled up in my lap, leaning her head on my shoulder.

Dad pulled Mom's head down for a long kiss, then leaned back, looking at me and my girl.

"Kiss me, Penny." I said softly.

"Here, now?

"Now. Like you mean it."

She brought her lips down to mine, tentatively at first, then more passionately. Her legs unfolded, stretching out, and I slid one devilish hand between her thighs, teasing her. I felt the material of Mom's panties, curious as to which they were. While our tongues dueled, I eased the bottom of the t-shirt back to her hips, and opened her legs a bit, giving my parents a teasing view.

Penny moaned in my mouth, moving her lips to my neck, nibbling on my ear, while I gently rubbed her between the legs, teasing.

"They can see," she whispered nervously.

"Of course," I told her, biting on her ear lobe and giving it a tug. "Can you imagine what it's doing to Dad, seeing you in Mom's panties?"

"Oh, God! Jeremy..." she moaned.

I closed her legs, straightening out her shirt, and pulled her back for a quick little kiss, hugging her. "You're right Dad. I was a friggin' idiot not to be giving her all my attention."

He chuckled, his hand inside Mom's shirt. "It's part of growing up. We all make mistakes. Smart men learn from them. I'm proud of you."

Penny was blushing hard, my hand fondling her tight little butt cheeks, out of view of the parents.

"My boys ready for dinner?" Mom asked. "I imagine at least one of them has built up quite an appetite."

"Starving, Mom," I confirmed.

Penny nodded. "Me too, Alice. It smells great."

"Help me set the table?" Mom asked, climbing off Dad's lap gingerly. Dad gave her butt a squeeze, and watched her cringe. I saw the look of concern on his face. "Alice. Come here."

Mom turned backed to him. "What, dear?"

He pulled her close, reaching his hand around her bottom. "Are you alright?"

"Just fine," she said.

"Be honest with me," he said sharply.

She sighed, sitting back in his lap. "I'm a little sore. Nothing terrible."

"Was Marie here, taking care of you?" he asked.

Penny was watching the interplay as intently as I. My hands were being bad, feeling her up more than was reasonable, with the parents only a couple of paces away.

Mom blushed. "Yes. I just needed a little help getting going this morning. I'm fine now."

Dad gave her a squeeze. "I need to know these things, baby."

She nodded. "There's nothing to be concerned about. Really. I'm fine. Up for anything."

She whimpered, when Dad moved his hands between her legs. "Up for anything?"

"Always. I'll never say no to you."

"I know," he said. He eased her off his lap, helping her to her feet. He stood, pulling her into his arms, kissing her deeply, his hands gently caressing her bottom. "Feed me, woman. I'm starving."

Penny climbed off my lap, but not before I could steal another quick kiss. I got up and followed Dad to the table, where Mom and Penny were serving up the food. Lasagna, one of my favorites, and a huge mound of garlic bread.

While we stuffed our faces with one of Mom's better concoctions, Mom caught Dad up on our relationship progress, with Penny volunteering additional details when needed.

"Penny says she made a movie for us," Mom told Dad, teasingly.

"Alice!" Penny chuckled. "That's for after I'm gone, Ok?"

Mom had more cookies for us after dinner, after which Penny and I excused ourselves back to my room. "I only have a little while," she said, pulling off her shirt. "I told Mom I'd be home by 10:00." She laid back on the bed, dressed only in Mom's tiny panties.

I moved between her legs, nibbling on her through the soft material. She giggled. "This is awfully naughty, Jeremy. Wearing your Mom's panties while you're doing that."

It was. Naughty and exciting. Knowing where they'd been. I licked her crotch, tugging at the cloth with my teeth, pushing the material into her. I slid my tongue along the sides of it, teasingly, probing underneath the edge. I imagined I could taste Mom on them, wondering if they'd been clean when Penny put them on. Kind of hoping they weren't.

I pulled the crotch aside, sliding my tongue along her slit. She moaned sweetly, while I started working on her.

Once I had her squirming for me. I turned her over, lifting her butt up nice and high, pulled the panties to the side, and got back to work, teasing and playing with her, licking and nibbling. It was fun, she was fun, and I couldn't get enough of her, moving her around, doing my best to pleasure her as thoroughly as possible.

She was still very vocal, crying out loudly when she came. I was bringing her to her third big orgasm, when I saw Mom open the door carefully. She pushed it wide, winking at me, then walked away. I went after my sweet toy aggressively determined to get her off big. She was moaning and whimpering, twisting under my ministrations.

I could feel her trembling, once again on edge, hanging there eternally, gasping and crying, begging me to finish her. I held her down, fingering her, sucking on her clit, teasing her butt-hole.

"Fuck," she groaned, her body tense, her thigh muscles turning to stone. "FUUUUCK!" she screamed, exploding for me, trembling uncontrollably, her fingers in my hair pulling hard. She kept coming for me, relaxing for only a moment, then going off again, her legs clamping down on my head. "JEREMY!" she cried out, her body arching, so beautiful in that moment.

I licked her gently, rubbing her softly, soothing her, bringing her back down. She was gasping, breathing hard, her body still shivering. "Jesus," she groaned, her hands caressing my head. "That was crazy."

Penny climbed on top of me, kissing me hard. "Why the fuck did we wait this long?" she asked.

I hugged her. "I'll have to plead stupidity."

"God, we have so much catching up to do," she said, sliding down my body, taking my cock in her hand. "Remind me to thank your Mom and Dad," she said, before taking me in her mouth.

"I think your little video will be quite a nice thank you."

She smiled for me, my cock deep in her mouth, the corners turning upward sweetly.

"We're going to have to do this a lot more," I told her, brushing her hair back for a better view.

Her only answer was to struggle to take me deeper, gagging, until I felt my cock slide into her throat for the first time. She looked up at me, as she pushed her head forward, her nose pressing into my pubes.

She slid back and forth a few times, before pulling off completely. She was grinning hugely. "Yeehaa! I knew I could do it!"

"Fucking amazing, beautiful," I told her.

She sucked me hard, teasing me. "Still think it's going to take twenty years to catch up?"

"Hell if I know. I don't have all that much experience here either, and watching Mom doesn't compare to feeling this. All I can say is that you're incredible. The best, Penny."

"It's only gonna get better. Now give me my present. I've earned it." She slid me back into her mouth, working on me, her hand stroking in tandem with her hot, teasing mouth.

I watched her, getting closer, eager to fill her mouth one more time. She was so pretty, so willing, so eager. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have found her.

I saw some movement and looked up. Mom and Dad were both peeking in the doorway. Mom saw me looking and put her fingers up to her lips, shushing me. Dad gave me a thumbs up. They had a hell of a view, my pretty girlfriend almost naked on her knees, her butt pointed at the doorway, clad in Mom's sexy panties, while she went down on me.

Dad grabbed Mom's head, and pulled it down to his waist. She opened his pants and pulled his hard cock out, sucking him. She turned her head, her eyes glancing over at us, while she blew him.

"Jesus," I gasped. I tried to hold back. Fought it with my heart and soul. I thought I stood a chance, until I looked up again and saw Dad pressing Mom's head into his waist, his entire cock down her throat. Penny chose that moment to once more confirm she could do the same. It was too much. "I'm about to come," I warned everyone. Penny looked up at me, taking the head of my cock in her mouth, while she stroked me rapidly.

I groaned, letting the feeling roll across me, as I stopped resisting and fired off inside Penny's hot little mouth. She stroked me, milking me, while she sucked me dry. When I finished coming, she grinned and opened her mouth, showing me her prize, before swallowing. I looked up and saw the doorway was empty, and the door almost closed.

Penny climbed up the bed and gave me a tangy kiss. "I do have to go. I'm already late."

"This has been wonderful," I told her.

She climbed off the bed, pulling up Mom's panties, before she finished dressing. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt, getting presentable. "I'll walk you home."

She gave me a hug. "Thanks. It has been fun, hasn't it?"

I squeezed her back. "Beyond fun. Incredible."

She grinned. "For me too."

I walked her the few blocks home, giving her a kiss on the doorstep. "See you tomorrow?" I asked.

She grinned. "If you want."

"I'll give you a call. I definitely want to."

She kissed me again. "I bet you do. More practice?"

"More time with my amazing girlfriend, who, like an idiot, I've been neglecting far too much this summer."

"I'll be expecting that call." She gave me a last peck, before heading into her house, twenty minutes late. I hope her parents wouldn't be too irritated.

At home, Mom and Dad were waiting for me in the living room. Mom was wearing a teasing little nothing of a nightgown. She ran to me, giving me a big hug. "Spill, baby boy."

I laughed. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, cuing up the video. "This is for you and Dad," I told her.

Mom took it and ran to Dad, planting herself in his lap. I watched her start the video, and heard Penny's voice, getting louder as Mom turned up the volume. "Hope you enjoy the show," I heard her say.

I got up and went to the garage, returning with a couple of beers, since it looked like Dad was dry. I opened his, passing it to him, peeking over Mom's shoulder. I was torn between checking out the video, and Mom's cleavage.

"Talented," I heard Mom say, chuckling.

"Damn, son, she's a keeper," Dad said.

I put my arm around Mom, giving her a squeeze, watching the video with them. Damn she looked good, my cock filling her young mouth. Mom and Dad didn't comment much on the first viewing, watching Penny give her best, and obviously enjoying what she was doing. I heard both my parent's breathing speed up. Mom's nipples were hard. I could only imagine how hard Dad was.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,279 Followers