Two Moms, Two Laps: Laying Penny

Story Info
Laying the groundwork (and Penny) for a culture of sharing.
16.3k words
4.79
415.6k
506

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,259 Followers

=============================

Laying the groundwork (and Penny) for a culture of sharing

I know Chapter 3 was a little slow-going. I wrote you that one, so I could bring you this one. Enjoy.

=============================

I had spent much longer with Aunt Marie than I'd planned. It was almost 6:00 pm. No surprise then, when I got home to find Mom and Penny sitting on the couch, drinking wine, and talking quietly.

"My two favorite women," I announced. "What's going on?"

"Girl talk," Mom said, rather abruptly as if I was interfering.

I was a little taken aback by her tone. "I'm sorry. Am I interrupting? I can make myself scarce."

Penny shook her head. "No not at all. I've missed you." Mom got up and walked to the kitchen. She definitely looked out of sorts.

I went over and gave Penny a hug and a kiss. "I missed you too, gorgeous. Mom's not bothering you too much I hope."

She shook her head, and I could swear I saw tears in her eyes. "Impossible. She's the best."

I sat down next to her. "Is something wrong?"

She shook her head. I looked up and Mom was walking over, phone in hand. She sat down on my lap, putting an arm around my neck and kissing me on the cheek. "No baby. It's going to be fine." She turned to the phone, and I caught her side of a strange conversation.

"Colleen? Alice here"

"I know, it's been ages. Too long. That's why I'm calling."

"Not on the phone. Could you come over? It's important."

"Yes, it's about Penny. There's nothing wrong. Just the opposite. It really is very important though."

"Ok, see you in a few."

It was weird, holding Mom in my lap, while she talked with my girlfriend's mother on the phone. I'm assuming it was Penny's mother, I didn't know any other Colleens.

Mom gave a little wiggle, settling between my thighs. "Someone smells like Marie," she said accusingly.

"It's not what you think, Mom. I promise, I'll explain it all later. You know I don't keep anything from you anymore."

She didn't seem happy, but she didn't pursue it. "Penny's a little nervous."

Penny spoke up. "He doesn't know yet."

Mom stopped. "I'm so sorry, honey. Should I leave you two alone?"

Penny shook her head. She turned to me. "I thought tonight could be our first time," she said softly. She scooted over closer, cuddling up to me. Still weird, Mom on my lap and all. Especially since Mom was wearing such loose shorts, and my hand was inside her panties, massaging her butt cheek.

"She's a little nervous, and she has very right to be," Mom said. "I know better than most. My first time was with someone as big as you."

I leaned over and gave Penny a kiss. "It doesn't have to be tonight," I said.

"I want to. I'm a little scared that's all. You're really large, you know? I'm not. Not down there." Penny answered.

Mom took Penny's hands in hers. "You'll be fine. A little warm-up, lots of lube, a gentle, patient partner, and everything will be fine." She leaned over, pressing her forehead against Penny's. "I'm so excited for you. It's such a big day. You'll remember this for the rest of your life. Let's make it perfect."

I had to chuckle. "How about me, Mom? Big day for me too."

She gave me a poke. "Not the same. Trust me. It'll be a great night for you, I know. Hell, look who you get to have for your first! Still, you're a boy. You couldn't understand."

Penny squeezed Mom's hands. "Are you sure about my Mom?" she asked nervously.

"As sure as I am about anything. She's going to appreciate it." Mom lifted Penny's hands to her lips, kissing them. "Just like Harold and I appreciated the little movie you made for us. God, did he appreciate it. My jaw's still sore this morning."

Penny was blushing cutely. She was very fair, and when she did blush, it would light her up. I loved to see her turn red.

The doorbell rang, and Mom got off my lap. "Get the door, Jeremy."

I was mortified. I was going to pop Alice's cherry, and I was about to let her Mom in the house. I opened the door. "Mrs. Booth, please come in, the ladies are in the living room."

I walked her into the living room, and I saw Penny move to the center of the couch, her mother taking the seat on the other side of her, opposite Mom.

"Jeremy, bring the wine over please, and a glass for Colleen."

I did as requested, delivering the libations, and topping off all three glasses, while they talked about how long it had been.

"Now make yourself scarce a while," Mom told me. "I'll call you when we're ready."

I retreated to my room and my laptop. Since I had a little time, I downloaded the videos off the camera, cleaning up the two with Aunt Marie, and burning each to their own DVD. I also downloaded the video of Penny's family BJ, and copied that onto Dad's DVD, with the message from Aunt Marie. I reviewed them, to make sure they would play correctly, and erased them from the new video camera.

I was nervous. Since they hadn't called me, I decided to take a quick shower and clean up. I shaved, put on a drop of cologne, and dressed casually, khaki shorts and a polo shirt.

I waited.

Mom finally came upstairs and got me. "I'm so jealous," she said softly.

"You shouldn't be. You were my first."

She leaned over and kissed me. "Our little secret. And one of the most precious things in my life."

At the bottom of the stairs she turned to me. "Get yourself a beer, then come and join us."

I turned to the garage, and walked into the living room a few seconds later, Shiner Bock in hand. The seat next to Penny was open, Mom standing close, sipping her wine. I sat down next to Penny and took her hand in mine. "Everything alright?"

Mom sat in my lap, which was more bizarre than ever, with Alice's mom there.

Penny nodded.

Mrs. Booth was looking at me. "You'll be gentle with her." It was more of a statement than a question. Still scary.

"Of course. I love her."

"Right. Love. You'll be leaving her in three weeks," Mrs. Booth said sharply.

"Momma, don't!" Penny said sharply. "Don't make this difficult."

Mrs. Booth had her arm around her daughter, holding her, facing us. "I'm sorry, Princess. You're right. You've dated for a year, and he's always been decent and respectable. I won't cause trouble. I'm...I...I can't tell you how much this means to me. I'm just concerned."

Penny smiled. "I'm glad you're here."

"What was your first time like, Colleen?" Mom asked.

Mrs. Booth blushed. In an instant, she went from being my girlfriend's mother to an attractive MILF. She wasn't gorgeous like Mom and Aunt Marie, but she was good looking, curvy, pretty like her daughter, same big blue eyes, same full lips.

"Like most, I suppose. I shouldn't say that, I think it was better than most. Back of an Olds station wagon, parking by the dam. Plenty of room to stretch out. After Homecoming, our senior year. I was in love. He played football. We'd dated for over 4 months, and we'd been building up to it."

Penny giggled. "I didn't know that. How were you building up to it?"

Her mother blushed again. It was cute, she blushed so easily. A lot like Penny. As I listened to her I found myself noticing more similarities.

"You know. Kissing, second base, hand-jobs. He liked my boobs. Couldn't get enough of 'em. Derek was handsome, muscular, tall, popular. He smelled good. He had a nice sized...uh...penis."

Penny laughed. "C'mon, Momma. I'm about to get fucked for the first time in my life, and you're calling it a penis?"

"Fine. Cock. There, happy? Cock, cock, cock. He had a nice cock. Not too big, or too thick, just right. Easy to suck." She laughed. "Does that surprise you, Princess? Your mother used to suck cock?"

Penny leaned into her giggling. "Geez, I hope you still suck cock. Don't tell me you gave it up after high school."

"No, Princess. I didn't give it up. I still suck cock. One special cock. Not as often maybe, but enough not to get rusty."

"Are you good?" Penny asked, her eyes twinkling.

"I've been told I'm very good."

"Because you like it, I bet. You do like it, don't you?"

Mrs. Booth gave her daughter a little shake. "Do you want to hear the story or not, troublemaker?"

"Admit it, Momma. You like it. The feel of it, the way you can make him burn with desire, the control, even the taste. All of it."

Her mother was blushing again. "Yes. I love it."

"I know. Me too. I knew I got it from you."

Mrs. Booth gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I had sucked Derek a lot. Almost daily. Sometimes more than once in a day."

"What was the most, Momma? The most times in a day."

"Are you going to let me finish the story, nosy britches?"

"He came for me 4 times yesterday. What's your record?"

"With one boy, or all together?" Colleen answered, grinning. "Five with Derek. Eleven in one night."

"Eleven Momma? In one night? Jesus!"

"That's a story for a different time. With Derek, I knew exactly what I was getting in to. We were prepared. We had planned on it. He had a sleeping bag laid out in the back. I got completely naked for him, and we played together. I sucked him off, so it wouldn't be too quick, and then got him hard again and put the rubber on him." She leaned her head against her daughter's, reminiscing with the sweetest smile on her face. "I didn't know how, and almost made a mess of it, but he didn't seem to mind. I'd already lost my cherry to my favorite hairbrush, so it wasn't too messy. He was big enough to feel good, without hurting too much."

"How big?" Penny asked.

I was being naughty again, playing with Mom's bottom, while we listened to Penny's mom tell her tale. Mom must have been getting into it. She adjusted her weight, leaning on her side, giving me better access to her sweet cheeks.

"Almost six inches. About as wide as two fingers. It was nice. He went down on me for a while, then eased it in. He didn't shoot right away, giving me a chance to feel what it was like. A couple of minutes, at least, before he told me he loved me and came. We did it a second time a little while later, and it was even better. A good five minutes, at least, and he was a lot more active, screwing me faster and harder. We dated until I graduated. I thought I was going to marry him. He was a great guy. I was very lucky."

Mrs. Booth turned to Mom. "How about you, Alice? Or are you afraid to say in front of your boy?"

"He knows. I was about Penny's age. I was home from college, freshman year. It was Harold."

"Harold? Your husband was your first?"

"First and only. It wasn't so easy. He's big. Very big. It took several tries, and it was painful. I was so proud and happy when I felt him completely inside of me. He didn't last long, only a few strokes. Still, when I felt him come, it was wonderful. Knowing I was a woman. My first time, with the man I loved."

She gave me a hug, kissing my cheek. "I know what Penny's going to go through. Jeremy's like his father. We'll have to make sure she's ready, and use lots of lube. I wish I'd known about lube back then. Jeremy will be very gentle, and very patient. Won't you, baby?"

"Of course. I'm not going to hurt her. Last thing in the world I want is for her not to like sex!"

That got the girls giggling. "There is that, I suppose," Mrs. Booth said. "Are you ready, baby girl?"

Penny nodded.

Mom got up. "Wait for us here, Jeremy, while we get everything prepared."

"What do I tell Dad when he gets home?" I asked, suddenly nervous.

"He won't be home until I tell him he can come home," Mom said, giving me a wink. "She's nervous enough without him down here, listening to everything."

The girls left me, dazed. I chugged my beer, and grabbed a second one. I thought about squeezing a quick one off, but decided against it. Aunt Marie had already wrung two out of me earlier, and I figured the ladies probably had a plan in place to make sure I didn't pop too early.

Mom finally came and got me, an eternity later. She took me to my room. "Get rid of those clothes, and put on a nice robe."

Easier said than done. I only had the one. She shook her head at me. "We'll be getting you a nicer one." She looked down at my flaccid cock. "Not hard?"

"Jesus, Mom! This is so awkward. Way weird."

She chuckled, and gave me a hug. "I know, baby. This is all for her, Ok?"

"Of course. Whatever she needs."

Mom gave me a smile. "That's the perfect attitude. Just remember you said it. Now where's the new camera?"

I got it from the computer, and took a minute to show her how to use it. Pretty easy really. "You're going to film this?"

"Of course. Waste of a new camera if I didn't." She checked her watch. "They should be ready now. Be gentle with her, but once she's used to you, don't be afraid to have fun. I know you'll be incredible with her."

"I'll give it my best."

Mom giggled. "No, not your best. She's not ready for that. Give her your good."

I laughed, and pulled her in my arms. "Have I told you how much I love you?"

"As much as your pretty little virgin?"

"Don't be silly, Mom. There's no comparison. I've only loved her for a few days. I've loved you all my life."

She kissed me softly. "I know baby. I shouldn't tease. Let's go make one very lucky girl insanely happy."

She took me to her bedroom, and I almost called it all off. Too damned weird for words.

There were candles everywhere. Classical music playing softly in the background. The lights were dimmed. Not enough for me to miss Penny lying in the center of the bed, naked, her legs together, bent, tilted to one side. Or her mother lying next to her, wearing one of Mom's nightgowns, holding her daughter's hand.

Jesus-fucking-Christ. How was that supposed to work? Especially her. She didn't even like me. Fuck.

Mom hugged me. "It's alright. She's only here for moral support," she whispered.

Penny looked nervous. I wanted to take her in my arms and calm her.

I approached the bed, and took off my robe beside it. I climbed onto the bed next to her, opposite her mother, trying to ignore her presence. "Miss me, gorgeous?"

She grinned. "All day long."

I gave her a tiny kiss. "I've missed you, too. Ready for some practice?"

She smiled. "What did you have in mind?"

"I practice on you, you practice on me, I practice on you again, and then we get down to business."

She looked happy, no longer so nervous. "And by business you mean..."

"I make love to you, nice and easy, before I fuck your pretty little brains out."

I heard a disapproving little grunt from Penny's Mom. Like I cared what she thought. I was going to fuck her baby girl right under her nose.

Penny turned on her side toward me, no longer holding her mother's hand. "You don't mind 'practicing' with everyone watching?"

"Not if you don't."

She laughed, flopping back on the bed, fluffing her pillow, and spreading her legs. "Practice me, baby. Practice me good," she said, in a teasing, sexy, sultry voice.

I didn't jump right in. I laid on top of her, kissing her. "I'm going to make you scream for your pretty Mommy."

"She should have brought earplugs if she has a problem with that," Penny giggled, pulling me down and kissing me hard.

I worked my way down her body, not as slow as I would like, since I was damned eager to get to the end game. I hardly even noticed Mrs. Booth watching us, her eyes burning a hole through me. I sucked Penny's titties, getting her nipples nice and hard, tugging on them with my teeth, making her squirm and moan for me. I traversed her smooth belly, dipping into her cute little innie for a moment, then down past the soft field of blonde hair. I opened her legs, teasing her inner thighs, then her outer lips. I kissed and licked her gently, feeling her trembling in excitement. I opened her up with my tongue, tasting her, getting my first good moan out of her.

Penny ran her fingers through my hair. I loved that. So much that I rewarded her by sliding a finger inside her while I sucked up the skin around her clit, Aunt Marie's favorite move. I moved my lips and tongue, sucking and pressing, feeling her clit moving underneath the skin. Aunt Marie swore it was best that way, without the direct contact, pressuring and teasing her hidden love button.

I changed things up, spending lots of time licking and sucking her pouty lips down there, sticking my tongue deep inside her, probing her with a couple of fingers, but always going back to what Aunt Marie called the 'big suck'. On my third tour of her sweet virgin pussy, I had her.

Her moaning turning into a higher pitched keening, her legs trembling wildly. I was a little distracted hearing the Moms talking about what I was doing to our girl. I had the big suck going on, my middle two fingers curled inside her, rubbing the rough spot on the top, the same move that got Aunt Marie going. Penny gasped, and then screamed loud enough to wake the dead, her pussy spasming around my fingers, clamping down. Her thighs trapped my head and I groaned when the heels of her feet started pounding into my back. It hurt, a lot. She was going to pay for that one later.

Dad was right. She was a noisy little thing. Louder than Mom. I was kind of proud.

She came a long time, shaking, until I eased off, letting her down slowly. I subtly wiped my face on the sheets, and moved up and over her, holding her, while she gasped for air. It was only when I went to kiss her, that I noticed her mother was cuddling her head. I got to feel a new breast pressed against my face, while I kissed her softly. "I love you, Penny."

She was breathing hard, her chest heaving. "God, Jeremy. That was perfect." She giggled. "You can let go of me Momma, and get your tit out of my boyfriend's face. I'm not dying."

I gave her a quick kiss. "Be nice to your Mom. She loves you. Not many mothers would do this for their girl."

Mrs. Booth started to scoot back, and I put my arm around her, before she could get away. I even gave a little tug to keep her close. She was looking at me in surprise. "I'm not going to hurt her Mrs. Booth, not if I can help it," I said. "And I don't mind the boob," I teased, brushing my lips across the thinly covered flesh.

She giggled. "I think you can call me Colleen when we're all in bed together. Especially after that."

"Momma!" Penny squealed.

"Well we are, aren't we?"

I laughed, and leaned over. "Would it be Ok for me to kiss you, Colleen?"

She nodded, and I pressed my lips gently to hers, licking her lips softly, nibbling her bottom lip open, teasing them apart until I could feel her teeth with my tongue. I felt them part, and the tip of her tongue brushed against mine. I didn't stop, taking it slow and easy, just like I was going to take her daughter. I pressed the tip of my tongue against the sensitive upper palate, her tongue exploring the underside of mine. I drew it back slowly, and I felt more than heard, her soft moan. Bingo. Enemy to ally.

I gave her a last soft kiss, brushing my finger across her lips, then returned to her daughter, kissing her hard and deep. I pulled back staring into her eyes. "Practice me, baby?"

She grinned. "I'm dying to. Don't hold back, Ok?"

"Not a chance."

I rolled off of her and scooted into the center of the bed. She moved between my legs, smiling up at me, then pouted. "I wanted to make it hard."

"You can make the next one hard," I promised.

I felt a shifting on the bed and Mom was lying beside me, cuddling up to me, her hand holding the camera, focused on Penny. Colleen moved closer, and I put out my arm, pulling her in tight. So decadent, so very naughty, holding both Moms, their soft breasts pressed close, while Penny pleasured me.

She was having fun, showing off, licking playfully, kissing, sucking noisily. Colleen giggled. "She looks like she's having a good time."

Mom agreed. "She's a natural. I wonder who she gets that from?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,259 Followers