Two Moms, Two Laps: Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,343 Followers

"Aunt Marie taught me. We've been getting lots of practice."

"Figures she'd be an expert at that."

Mom glared at him. "And I'm not?"

He squeezed her, while Penny was taking me down her throat on screen. "Jesus, boy. Don't let her get away."

Penny giggled. "I'm not going anywhere Dad. Trust me."

"Pause!" Mom snapped. I hit the pause, and Mom was glaring at Dad. "Marie's a better kisser than me? Is that what you think?"

Dad had stepped in it. I went for the save. "No Mom. No way. You're worlds better. But Dad wouldn't know that. She's just been working with me on it. She's always like in teacher mode with me."

Dad nodded. "I only meant she probably had to get good, with all those different men in and out of her life. She can't hold a candle to you. You know that. I made my choice, and never once regretted it for a moment. I've never even kissed her, not a real kiss. Not once in all these years. She never tried, either."

Mom seemed a little consoled. "I could have taught him."

"No kidding," I told her. "Shame on you for making me go to her for training."

Mom blushed. "I never..."

"Yes you did. You gave me to her to break in, with your rules. She was good about it, teaching me patiently, and staying within your boundaries. You know who should have been teaching me," I told her.

She turned to Dad. "Tell him Harold. I wasn't allowed, was I?"

Dad nodded. "My decision, son. Sorry about that. But we're Ok now, right?"

"More than Ok, Dad. You going to teach me from now on, Mom?" I hugged, my girl, who was enthralled with our tête-à-tête. "Teach us both?"

"Of course she will," Dad said. He pulled Mom close and kissed her hard. "Best Mom in the world, right?"

Penny chimed in. "My Momma's pretty awesome too."

Dad chuckled. "I'm not going to argue that one. I'll let you call it a tie."

Mom was sufficiently mollified. "Play, Jeremy."

Dad reached over and gave me a firm squeeze on the shoulder. You're welcome I thought.

We returned to more of Penny working her magic, and then a quick POV shot of Mom shooting the length of her own nude body.

"How?" Dad asked.

"Colleen did it. She was really very naughty. We're going to have to have her over and get better acquainted," she teased.

On screen I got on my knees, and stroked my cock, shooting a huge load on Penny's face. She laid back and the moms agreed to clean her together. The next shot after the transition was both moms licking her face clean, kissing each other, and using their mouths to feed my cum to Penny.

"Oh God, Alice," Dad moaned.

"Keep watching, Dear. I promise, it'll be worth it."

Penny whispered in my ear, "She's torturing him."

"And you're not?" I whispered, rubbing her gently between her legs, pulling her skirt up almost to her waist.

On the TV we were talking and Mom was giving me crap about being gentle. Dad laughed when I told her she didn't know jack about being gentle. "You shouldn't tease your mother like that, Jeremy."

"She hit me hard," I whined.

We all watched as I went down on her again, before she asked me to take the next step. The moms went into action, and Dad leaned forward, when Colleen took me in her mouth."

"You're right, Penny," Dad said, "Hell of a mom you got."

"I told you so," Penny giggled. "Too good. She got him so worked up, he was huge. Made my life a whole lot more painful."

We all got quiet as I tried to stick it inside her. Mom had a great shot, over my shoulder, her voice clear as she told me what to do. You could have heard a pin drop while I struggled getting inside her, Penny whimpering softly. The big push came, and she cried out, with my cock head disappearing inside her.

"Jesus," Dad groaned. "That's a tiny little pussy."

Penny giggled. "Not anymore. Feels like the Brooklyn Tunnel."

Dad glanced over and almost got whiplash. Her legs were open enough for a nice little crotch shot, her skirt raised completely out of the way. I was rubbing her softly, just playing around, and she had a wet spot the size of silver dollar.

Mom chuckled, and turned his head back to the screen.

Things got quiet as on screen Mom whispered what to do, and I slowly worked my way inside my tight, virginal girlfriend. Several long minutes with Mom guiding me each step of the way, until I was fucking her slowly, most of my length gliding in and out of her ridiculously tight hole.

"Pause, please?" Penny whispered.

I looked up and she was crying. I paused the video, and went to hug her when she crawled off of me, and launched herself into Mom's arms. Mom held her, while Dad looked as confused as me.

Penny was sobbing, and Mom caressed her blonde hair, kissing the top of her head. "What's wrong, baby girl? Is it too much?"

I felt vindicated. Even Mom didn't know what was going on. I was kind of used to being in the dark when it came to girls. Now I knew it wasn't just me.

"I didn't know," she sobbed.

"Didn't know what, baby?" Dad asked, his arm lying across Penny's upper thighs, his hand holding her from sliding off.

"I didn't know how Jeremy could know what to do. Everything perfect. Stopping and starting, moving the way he did. Making me feel like that. How could he possibly know? I was afraid I wasn't his first. He must have done that before. A lot."

She looked up at Mom. "It was you. You knew. You took care of me, Mom." She broke down crying, "I really was his first."

Mom squeezed her. "I wouldn't let him hurt you. I hope you don't think I was interfering."

A strange barked little laugh escaped Penny's lips. "Interfering? I was wrong. You win the best Mom in the world award. I'll never be able to thank you enough." She scooted up a little and kissed Mom on the lips, tenderly. "You are the best, Mom. Thank you."

Now Mom was crying, hugging her, while on screen my cock was buried in Penny's little pussy, with only a couple of inches to spare, paused in mid-stroke.

Dad was caressing Penny's naked back, gently, his hand flowing over her skin. Penny turned on her side, facing the screen, her head resting on Mom's bare breast. Dad pulled the girls a little deeper into the couch, so they wouldn't fall off his lap, then put his arm around Penny's waist, holding her. Mom slid down a bit, her shoulders resting on the arm rest. Her butt was hanging over the edge of Dad's thigh, Penny's hip wedged between them.

I got up and grabbed a box of Kleenex's from the kitchen counter, and knelt in front of the three of them, passing a couple of Kleenexes to Mom, then using a couple of more to wipe Penny's tears away.

"You Ok?" I asked softly.

She nodded, then wiggled a little, getting comfortable in Mom's arms. "Can I stay here a bit, Jeremy?" she asked softly.

I chuckled. "You'd have to ask Dad. I'm not the one holding two grown women in his lap."

Penny started to get up, awkwardly. "Oh! I'm sorry Mr. Davis, I wasn't thinking..."

She must have been upset. She never called him Mr. Davis, not since a couple of months after we started dating.

"Shh. It's Ok. I don't mind." He tugged her back into his lap, gently. "Call me Harold, baby girl."

"If you're going to call me Mom, you better call him Dad. I'm sure he won't mind," she said grinning mischievously.

Penny sighed, wriggling sweetly. "Thank you, Daddy."

I looked up at Mom, and she nodded once slowly. Then she gave another nod of her head down to where their legs were stretched out.

I took the hint. I gave Penny a quick little kiss, then climbed on the couch next to Dad. I lifted the girls' legs, Penny's hips, Mom's butt, and squeezed in next to my father.

We were all looking at the screen, and Penny giggled. "Jesus, I don't know how that thing ever fit inside of me. It aches just to look at it."

We all laughed and I hit play, watching the finish of my girlfriend's deflowering. I leaned my head on my father's shoulder. He was being good, his hand resting on Penny's bare stomach, her young breasts only a few inches from his finger tips.

On screen I was leaning over Penny, taking a break, letting her grow accustomed to me. We were chatting about how she was doing, and how big I was, any 'bonus' size all Colleen's fault. I told Penny's mother I liked her tits, and stole a kiss from her.

On the couch, my hand was on Penny's thigh, sliding up between her legs, rubbing her panties gently. I looked over at her watching the screen so intently. She turned her head a fraction and kissed Mom's breast, only an inch or so away from Mom's hard nipple. I almost lost it when she reached for Dad's hand and pulled it onto her breast. "Hold me, Daddy," she whispered.

Dad tried to suppress a deep moan, but he wasn't fooling anybody. "Hold on, Harold. A little while longer," Mom told him.

Back on the screen, I got on my knees and started screwing Penny again. I asked Mom if I could fuck Penny faster, and she had me pull out to the edge, and squirted lube into her hand, rubbing it on my cock.

"I...I forgot about that," Mom said softly. "You're not mad, are you Harold? I didn't mean anything by it."

He shook his head, his voice catching. "No, darling. You were just being you, the kindest woman I've ever known. Taking care of our kids. Caring for our baby girl."

I was shocked when Mom reached up and brushed a tear from Dad's eye. I had never seen my father cry. Never. I didn't think he knew how.

We watched quietly, as I started fucking Penny faster on the video, stroking her soft, flawless body, watching her finally get past simply enduring, and responding to our lovemaking. She was flushed, her nipples hard, whimpering softly, the camera picking up all the sounds, including the steady pumping of her tight hole.

Mom's voice, loud next to the camera, whispered that Penny could take a little more, and to tilt her legs back. Pushing her legs back to her chest, I saw something I hadn't noticed at the time, Colleen holding Penny's legs for me.

I groaned loudly on tape, and the camera captured that beautiful moment when Penny came on my cock for the first time, obvious now. I had slowed down and Colleen urged me to keep going.

I had my fingers inside of Penny's panties, and she lifted her hips, helping me remove them. I slid a finger gently inside her, and she opened her legs. I looked up to see that my girlfriend had her lips around my mother's nipple. Dad and Mom each had ahold of one of her tits. She was wriggling against my finger, whimpering softly same as on camera.

On screen she was getting fucked harder, faster, deeper, taking almost my entire length. "Steady, Dear" screen-Mom said, and we watched Penny's body tensing up, her toes curling, her legs straightening. The camera focused on my cock entering her, slick with her juices, white cream coating it. Her pussy lips clinging every time I pulled out of her.

Dad was focused on the TV, his breath heavy. Mom was watching us. All of us. I eased a second finger into Penny, making her moan. "Gentle, Jeremy," Mom warned softly. I put my thumb on Penny's clit and started nudging it. Her legs were trembling.

Penny's voice echoed through the multi-media speakers. "Momma!" It was gorgeous, the way she responded. "Harder," my mother's disembodied voice ordered, and video Jeremy rose up and pounded his cock into the tiny virgin, driving her deep into the mattress, making her body shake, her tits quivering.

The girl in my lap was whimpering continuously now, her body writhing sensually. My fingers pumped her gently, my thumb still massaging her clit. Dad had her hard little nipple between his fingers, pinching, pulling on it. Mom's fingers were teasing the other one, flicking across it.

"MOM!" Penny's voice exploded from the TV, and Mom was demanding I not stop, as the girl on the screen exploded. I had lifted her hips, and slammed my entire length into her, screaming "FUCK!" as I gave her sweet little pussy, its first full load.

Dad held her as she came for us, shaking and moaning, almost as much as on screen. She gasped, her legs quivering. "JEREMY!" she cried, her hips launching off of my lap and up against my hand. She groaned, relaxing back into Dad's lap, as the girl on scream continued coming.

Our hands caressed her body, as she settled back down. She reached down and straightened out her skirt, self-consciously. She brought her hands up to her face, covering herself up, her arms in tight, hiding her tits.

Mom caught my eye, nodding from Penny to me. I reached for my girlfriend and Dad helped place her in my arms. I hugged her tightly, her body shaking. "Are you Ok?" I asked.

"How can you ask? After what I just did? They're going to think I'm such a slut. What's happening to me?" She sounded devastated.

"Shh," I whispered. "Nobody thinks that. You were beautiful, sharing with us. Just us. Nobody in this family would ever judge you. Not me, not Mom, not Dad. We all think you're the greatest."

"Right. Greatest slut ever."

I kissed her pretty face, calming her. "Every one of us wanted to get off, watching you on screen. You heard Dad begging Mom. You were the lucky one."

"That's me. Lucky slut."

"Stop." I told her sharply. "You're not. Nobody thinks that." She squealed when I picked her up. I nodded for my Mom to get out of the way, and deposited her in Dad's lap."

"She's embarrassed, Dad." I said. "Tell her what you think about what just happened? Be honest."

Dad held her carefully, rocking her. "I wish I had a girl like you," he said. "That was beautiful, and one of the sexiest things I've ever seen." He chuckled, "Married to Alice, that's saying a lot."

She brushed her eyes, "I'm not like that. I don't know why I behaved that way."

"It was the most honest, most trusting, most loving thing I could imagine. Having you here with us,like our own baby girl, sharing the most intimate moment of your life, reliving it with us. Not holding back, your heart on your sleeve. No wonder they're both crazy about you." They hugged her. "Watching you for the first time, your responses, your reactions, I..." He paused, choking up.

He looked over at Mom. "I'm sorry, Alice. So sorry. I wished I'd known back then." Mom came over and sat in my lap, ignoring me, her arms around her husband.

"It's Ok," she whispered.

He shook his head. "No it's not. I hurt you. I knew I was hurting you, and I couldn't stop. Wouldn't." The tears were running down his face, his head buried in Mom's hair, clutching my girlfriend to his chest.

"It should have been like that," he said sadly, "beautiful." Then he was brusquely climbing out from under the two women, walking quickly outdoors, and closing the porch behind him.

Penny looked more upset than ever, and Mom held her, quiet tears rolling down her cheeks.

I started to get up, and Mom put out her hand and stopped me. "Let him be. He's a proud man, and he can't stand for anyone to see him like this. Especially not you. I'll give him a couple of minutes. When I bring him back, act like nothing happened, Ok? I should have known it might effect him like this. I wasn't thinking."

I forced a laugh. "Well, that's not how I pictured this turning out."

Mom giggled. "How did you picture this turning out, my little horn dog?"

Penny sniffled, and sat up, straightening her skirt out. "Yeah. What kind of fantasies were you entertaining, taking my panties off like that, when I was in Mom and Dad's arms?"

They were ganging up on me, but at least they were smiling. "Come on! Give me a break! I'm sitting here with the two sexiest women I know, watching porn. Not just any porn either. You evil girls, no bras, short skirts. See through panties, Mom? You had me hard before I even got to sit down."

Mom whispered in Penny's ear and she giggled. Mom looked over at me, covering her breasts with her hands, coquettishly. "I hope that tent in your shorts is for your little girl, and not your broken down old Mom."

I laughed. "Now would that be fair, if all the hard-ons in the house were over Penny?"

"Jeremy!" Penny shrieked. "That big ol' thing better be for me! Mom already has her own." She turned to Mom. "Don't you dare say you're a broken down old Mom. Jesus, if that's broken down, what chance does someone like me have?"

Dad walked in from the garage, composed, looking like nothing had ever happened. He walked over to me carrying a couple of beers. "Someone like you, baby girl, has nothing to worry about. Friggin' hottest thing I've seen since that one was in college," he nodded toward Mom, putting a beer in my hand.

"You'll have to forgive my son for being an idiot. Dating that," he nodded toward the TV, where she was lying in my arms, "for a year, and almost walking away from it. Stupid chicken-shit." He lifted Penny in his arms, putting her in my lap.

Mom stood up so Dad could sit down, next to me. "Don't me mean, Harold. You were young and stupid once."

Penny giggled, leaning into me. "You know he wouldn't have even been getting blow-jobs if it weren't for me pushing the issue."

"Speaking of," Dad said, sipping his beer. "I never did get to thank you for that little video you made for us. Quite remarkable. No way he deserves something as sweet as you. Makes me wonder who his real Daddy is, sometimes." He tickled Mom. "Something you want to tell me, dear?" She laughed, fighting him off.

Penny kicked him playfully, digging her toes into his side, making him twist away and giving Mom a break. "Jesus, Dad. If he looked anymore like you he'd have to be a clone. Didn't he get anything from Mom?"

I hugged her. "The family secret. Daddy's looks, and Mom's brains."

She slapped me lightly. "Don't you dare insult your mother like that!"

That had Mom and Dad laughing at my expense. I was staring at Mom, and she looked up. "What?"

"I just love watching you laugh, dressed like that."

Dad covered up Mom's tits with his hand. "Behave, man-child. You have your own bodacious boobs. Leave mine alone."

"Fine." I said, lifting Penny and turning her in my lap so she was straddling me. She played along, hugging me, hiding her tits from view against my chest. "No more eye-candy for you. I was going to be nice because you brought me a beer, but you had to go and ruin it."

"You know, son, I have a couple of Grolsch stashed away out there," he said.

I laughed, turning to face him, and spinning Penny around in my lap. She squealed, lifting her hands to her tits, covering them. I pulled her arms back, exposing her chest.

"Oh. My. God! Jeremy! My tits are only worth a stinky beer?"

"No baby. Your tits are worth a stinky beer, and Mom's tits."

She giggled. "Oh. So how many beers do you think we owe him?"

Mom cuddled Dad, laughing. "Have you ever seen anything as sweet as her? Like I could compete with that. Marie maybe."

Dad gave her a little shake. "There's no competition, Alice. Ever." Damn it if Dad didn't surprise me again, actually blushing. "No offence, gorgeous. You are stunning, but she's...she's my Alice."

"None taken. I know when I'm beat. Luckily your doofus son doesn't know any better. Girls like me, we've gotta take what we can get. Look what I got stuck with."

Mom was settling down, her laughing jags over, resting her head on Dad's shoulder. "Poor baby. Had to settle for the smarter, younger version of the best man you or I will ever know."

Penny leaned back against me, pulling my hands up to her breasts. "We're pretty lucky, aren't we?"

"Don't ever let them hear that. Enough of an ego to deal with already," Mom teased, kissing Dad on the cheek.

I grabbed the remote, before it got too maudlin. "Dad, remember what I told you about two separate versions of the video? One of the bonus scenes is coming up."

"Cue it up, boy," he said.

We sat through the scene where we talked about what had just happened. I caught some grief from everyone, first for her telling me how rough I'd been.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,343 Followers