Two Moms, Two Laps: Quiet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,380 Followers

"We're having some issues. Big issues, really. Mom, Dad, Aunt Marie, me, even Colin. Family stuff. I'd love to tell you, but I don't think it's my place. It's mostly about Dad and Mom."

"That's hard to believe. They're obviously nuts about each other. Is that why he's home on a Monday morning?"

I shrugged, not knowing the answer. I decide to divert the conversation to safer territory. "What's this about showing your old man the video?"

I could see her blush. "Mom's idea. It's a couple of days early, but he's wondering about my reaction to our tiff the other day. I guess I didn't take it well, and he's very unhappy with you at the moment. We'll straighten it out. Mom thinks he needs to understand that our relationship, you and me, isn't what it was."

"What do you think?"

"I think it's going to be embarrassing as hell to go home. To have him looking at me, after seeing all that. It's kind of explicit."

I nodded. "It is that. Eat?"

"Yeah, I'm starving." She was pulling on her shorts, pretty breasts hanging free. "You're not going to get pissed at me if I talk to your father, are you."

That got my dander up. "I don't know. Are you going to ignore me, flirt with him, then yell at me afterwards and run off in a snit? Are you going to try and tell everyone else it was all my fault afterward?"

Her face reddened as she pulled her t-shirt on, sans bra. "I was just teasing, Jeremy."

"Sorry. Still a sore subject I guess."

She came over and gave me a hug. "You're the only man for me. Get that through your thick skull. If I do anything you think is wrong, call me on it. I'll do the same, Ok?"

I tilted her chin up for a little kiss. "You got it. As for doing things wrong, let's not bring up that event again, at least not for a while."

She nodded. "Alright."

Mom and Dad were both downstairs. Mom was doing some baking, seemed like a lot, probably for some volunteer thing. Looked like she was making dozens of cookies. Dad was doing some work stuff, huge sheaths of stapled pages in front of him, which he was reading and marking up with a red pen and little post-it notes. For all the interaction between them, they might have been in different zip-codes.

Penny gave me a peck on the cheek, and literally skipped away to check on Mom. I parked myself near Dad. He had his reading glasses on, and looked up at me over the top of them. "I take it things are better?"

I nodded. "I was right about that guy. He was still trying to hook up with her yesterday on the phone."

He took his glasses off and glanced in toward the kitchen. He turned down the corner of his paper and placed it back on the table. "Of course he was. Your instincts were right. Guys are going to hit on her. She has to learn to deal with it, because you're not always going to be around."

"She wasn't dealing with it then," I groused, still irritated, more with him than her.

"No. It's a learning experience. Give her some time to learn." He turned and faced me. "I know you don't think I have any moral high ground to stand on here, but I still need to speak my piece. In relationships, we're always navigating a treacherous path. If I could suggest one basic rule, it would be this: be slow to judge, and quick to forgive. For 20 years your mother and I had a simple rule of forgiveness: Never go to bed angry. Work things out and clear things up so each day starts with a clean slate. I...I'm sad to say that we're having a hard time with that rule right now. I wish it weren't so. I swear I've been trying to keep what I'm preaching in mind in my own relationship. I was in no hurry to judge, hell, I gave her almost a week to come clean. Now, to be honest, I'm finding it difficult to forgive. Either of you."

"You know I'm sorry Dad. I'd do anything to take it back."

He nodded. "I understand. I want you to think about this. Penny's been your girlfriend for what, one year? You've been intimate for a couple of days. She lets a guy flirt with her, in public, and see how you reacted."

I started to speak and he cut me off. "Let me finish. Now imagine it's 20 years. She doesn't just flirt, she actually sleeps with the guy several times, and gives another guy a blow-job. That's what I'm dealing with here, Jeremy. Imagine how you'd respond."

To hear him put it that way was devastating. "I...I don't know if I could handle it. I'd probably want to kill the guy, and dump her."

"At least you're honest. I'd feel the same, except that 'guy' is the one person in the world I love almost as much as her. How do you throw away 20 years of love and your entire family? How do you get past it? I don't know. I just don't know." He sighed deeply, sitting back in the couch. "I think it's getting better, and then suddenly, for no reason the anger is back, blinding."

"Can I say something?"

"Of course. That's why I'm trying to talk about it with you."

"I don't think it's the cheating so much." He raised his eyebrows at me, as if I was nuts. "I don't. You've done things with her, in my presence, even getting me involved. That doesn't seem to bother you as much. I'd say, by how you two were getting along, you even liked it. You certainly seemed to enjoy letting Penny play along. It was the lying. The lying, hiding and deceit."

He was quiet for a few seconds. "I need a beer. Get us a couple?"

I returned with them after a couple of minutes, and he drank off a third of his. "I'm not going to lie. There was something exciting about having her blow me in front of you. Showing you how to get her to squirt. Having her teach your girl how to give a blow-job, and both of them practicing. Some of the hottest sex I can recall, afterward. It's true. But I don't trust her anymore. It's different with you. I think you made a mistake, and you tried to make up for it, in your own kind of weird way. I believe if I asked you never to touch her again, you wouldn't. If I asked the same of her, I just don't know. That's the hard part. I never doubted her before. Never."

"Do you believe her when she says it's just me she has a problem with? Because you and I are so similar?"

He took another sip, and I took a larger one to catch up.

"If not for that Colin blowjob, maybe. That makes a lie out of all of it."

I nodded. "I know. I can't believe she did that. Even when she told both Aunt Marie and me she wouldn't. I don't understand that."

"Precisely! How can I believe her?"

"We have two problems, don't we? The first is her weakness for me. It's there. We all know it now. It's my fault it started, but I can't take it back. You have to know I'm crazy about her. Mom's the perfect woman. Friggin' irresistible."

I saw the slow smile. "She is that. I...it's hard to say it, but I take great pride, immense pride in how much like me you've become. I see it in everything you do, and as a man, and a father, I don't know if anything could make me happier. Knowing that, how hard is it to believe you'd feel the same about that woman as I do? Like father, like son, I guess. I never thought I'd regret it for a moment."

Those last words hurt. "Do you regret it? God, Dad, I hope not. Every time someone tells me I'm just like you, I can't imagine a better compliment. You're the best man I've ever known."

He shook his head. "No, I don't regret it. But it has brought us to where we are, hasn't it?"

I nodded. "The second problem, and we all recognize it, is Aunt Marie. The crazy relationship those two have. That's what's driving all this. It's why things got carried away in the jeep, and it's why she did anything at all with Colin. We both know she did it because of Aunt Marie. Not because she has the hots for Colin."

"Your plan to fix all that back-fired, didn't it?" he snapped.

He was right. At least partially. "It blew up in my face. No doubt about it. But I still don't think that what I was trying to do was wrong. Getting them back together. I even think I was making good progress. Now I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?"

He laughed. "Don't you think if I had a solution, I would have done something about it years ago? I'll give you credit for at least taking a swing at it."

"Can you forgive her, forgive us for what we did? Not the Colin part, but us going behind your back at the beginning. I'll do anything to make it right, Dad. I hate that it's coming between us, and even more so that it's messing up things between you and Mom. You have to know, you have to, that I would never do anything to mess with your marriage. Never."

"I can. Hell, I pretty much had. We wouldn't have been doing the things we were, if it was a problem. But there's still the rest."

"You have leverage now. Forgive her the first part, and tell her that working things out with Aunt Marie is the cost of forgiveness for the rest. If they were working together, instead of at odds with each other, half these issues would go away."

"That might work with your mother, but what about Marie?" he asked.

"C'mon Dad! She'd do anything to make things right. You would only need to talk to her to get her on-board. You must know by now, she'd walk through burning coals for you. You saw the video."

He put his empty beer bottle down. "Where do you see this all going?"

"Honestly?"

"Of course. Do you think I'm asking you to lie to me?"

"I've thought about it. A lot. I dream of Aunt Marie and Colin living with us. You know Colin and Aunt Marie are fooling around."

He looked a little surprised. "No shit? What the fuck is going on with this family?"

I grinned. "Jesus, Dad! Take a step back and look at his from the outside. Do you know two more attractive women? What red-blooded male wouldn't want them? Once those original boundaries were crossed on the jeep ride, there was no turning back. Colin did things to her in the back seat, mostly while she was sleeping. Or should I say passed out? She was cross for a while, but it started the ball rolling."

"That doesn't make things any easier you know."

"Maybe it does. That's a different issue. The main thing is, I want her here with us. Available to both of us, with Mom's complete blessing." I laughed a little. "You're going to get the real benefit here, hell I'll be gone in a few weeks, as will Colin. You'll be the poor bastard stuck satisfying the two hottest women in the state."

"Nice fantasy, but there's not a chance in hell of it happening, you know."

"I disagree. I think we were 90% there, when the whole thing blew up in my face. You forgive Mom, and I swear, I think I can have Mom personally escorting Aunt Marie into your bed."

"And the cost is, you get to bed your mother," he said quietly.

"You get to make Mom the happiest person in the world, close the divide between her and her sister, and love both of them, totally and without reservation forever more."

He chuckled. "I'm not a teenager, Jeremy. I have a hard enough time keeping up with your mother. Never mind the two of them together."

"You know what, Dad? I love you enough to help."

He chuckled. "I bet. What about Penny?"

"I don't know. She obviously knows about oral sharing, and had no problem with that. She knows about Aunt Marie."

"What if she wants you to stop any of it? All of it?"

"We're not married. I guess I'd have to decide which I want more, at that point. Hell, I've got four years of college ahead of me. I'm not making any permanent decisions yet."

"Well you better have it figured out, because sure as shit it's going to come up, the way those two are getting along," he said, nodding to where Penny and Mom were working together.

"What do you think? Am I crazy? Can you at least start us down the path of forgiveness?"

"It's intriguing, I have to admit. I'll think about it."

I turned toward the kitchen. "What's a guy got to do to get fed around here?" I called out.

"You might try rolling out of the bed before noon," Mom answered teasingly.

"Let us get this last batch in the oven, baby, and we'll do something to get your strength back. Rumor has it you may have a strenuous afternoon ahead of you," Penny laughed.

* * *

Lunch was surprisingly cordial, and every time Dad said anything even a little kind to Mom she absolutely glowed. Penny was buttering him up something awful, pouting that she'd had so little 'practice' lately. I tried to stop her from going down that path, catching her eye, shaking my head slightly, but she ignored me.

When lunch was finished, and it almost seemed like we were a normal family again, Penny skipped over in front of my father, and grabbed him by the hands. She pulled him up, and tugged him along to the living room. He acted a little reluctant, leaning away from her, but no way that little 110lb ball of energy could make him move if he didn't want to.

In front of the couch, she gave him a push in the chest, and as soon as he was seated, she climbed in his lap. Mom and I were watching in amusement.

"Penny..." Dad started.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and gave him a quick kiss. "Hush a second, Harold, Ok?"

He nodded slowly.

I took a seat on the opposite end of the couch from them. Mom came over and sat down next to me, obviously as intrigued as I was. I had my concerns, this could all blow up, but then again, who knows what she was up to? She was kind of irresistible. A force of nature.

"I know the other night was kind of crazy. I was being awfully silly, I guess I was kind of embarrassed by everything. I want you to know it was pretty wonderful. I don't regret a minute of it. I hope you'll let me practice with you again sometime. Maybe let Mom keep on teaching me new things."

He adjusted her in his lap, his arms around her waist. "Spectacular," he said softly. "Someday, maybe..."

She kissed him again, a little more sincerely. "I know things are a little messed up now. I don't want to cause trouble, and sure as hell don't want to get in the middle of things. I just wanted you to know. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat. Nobody else but you. I couldn't. But with you, it's... well it's hard to describe. It's like Jeremy with experience. You understand? I don't do things like this. You two are the only ones."

Dad nodded, and looked over at Mom. "I understand. Thank you."

She giggled, doing a little dance in his lap. "No, thank you, Daddy. I still need a lot more practice before Mom teaches me number 6."

"Pearly Gates," Dad said, grinning. "That's a dangerous one, you might want to make sure you have all the basics down before you go there."

Penny looked confused, then looked over at me and Mom.

Mom smiled. "We'll see, sweetie. One step at a time, alright?"

My girl turned in Dad's lap, straddling him. I felt that stab of jealousy again. Mom took my hand in hers and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Daddy, I just wanted to tell you that you're the best. The absolute best. I'm gonna take Jeremy back upstairs now, because I have lots of practice to do. Lots and lots. I... I was hoping that maybe later, you could give me my final exam. Make sure I'd learned things properly. Maybe not tonight, but soon?"

His hands slid down her sides, grasping her hips. He looked down at her body, then back into her eyes. "I'd like that," he finally said quietly.

She squealed her joy, throwing her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you so much."

He chuckled, "No, thank you Angel."

She planted her lips on his, kissing him deeply, and Mom squeezed my hands tighter in response to my own involuntary clutching. I understood a little more of what Dad was going through. It drove me a little crazy to see her with him, even after all we'd done.

Penny hopped up, reached down and gave his crotch a quick squeeze. "Get rid of this one, Dad. I want a fresh one for later."

She hopped over in front of Mom, grabbed her hands out of mine, and pulled her up off the couch. A few seconds later, she was guiding her into Dad's lap. Dad's look was more one of amusement than anything else. Mom had looked nervous, but now seemed more content than anything else.

"Take care of him, Mom. Baby boy and I have some business of our own to take care of."

As she dragged me up the stairs, I was overjoyed to see Dad holding Mom, kissing her.

* * *

The afternoon with Penny was spent in naked play. We talked more than anything else, about our classes, weekends back home, and the mistakes we'd made. I still didn't fully fill her in on the family issues. She didn't press too much.

We didn't talk all the time. She must have spent more than an hour with her lips wrapped around my cock, and her new skills were becoming almost automatic. She tried several times to take me down her throat, becoming a little better, doing a decent job of it a few times. I worshipped at the 'Y' for a spell. I loved doing it for her. I enjoyed it, I did, not as much as what she did for me, but seeing how well she liked it. Still, it was probably two-to-one the time we spent orally teasing each other.

Our play naturally turned into sex a couple of times, playful fooling around. We talked throughout about what we liked, what was comfortable, what felt good. It was mind blowing how wonderful it was. The second time she had another of those big orgasms, trembling and crying out. Afterward I held her for an eternity, happy to have her in my arms, in my bed.

"A Penny for your thoughts," she teased.

I laughed, giving her a squeeze. "Best bargain in all of history. Thinking about how I almost blew everything. I... I never thought I'd get so angry over anything. I can't remember ever feeling that way."

She nuzzled into my neck, kissing my shoulder. "It's wrong, but it makes me kind of happy," she whispered.

"Happy?"

"Yeah. That you would get that angry, that jealous over me. The idea that you would beat up Drew for me. It... it makes me feel like you really are crazy for me. Is that wrong?"

"I don't think so. I am crazy about you. Even downstairs, I got so jealous, seeing Dad hold you like that, watching you kiss him."

She tensed up. "Oh! God, I'm sorry, Jeremy. I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean anything, you know. Just trying to break the ice a little, make things better."

"You don't want to be with him?" I asked.

"Not like that. No. I only want you, can't you tell? All of this, with you, is so amazing. Unbelievable. I don't mind blowing him, like I said, he's so like you. I won't if you don't want me to. I swear. It wouldn't bother me never to do it again. Don't you like your mother doing it for you?"

I hesitated before answering. "That's part of our problem. Dad's not so happy about that. That and other stuff. He doesn't want Mom doing things with me."

She sat up, nervously. "Crap. I didn't screw things up, did I? I didn't mean to."

I pulled her back down, rolling her onto my body, kissing her. "No, it's fine. I'm just saying that if you did do anything with him later, it would probably be just you and him. Not me and Mom."

She settled into my arms, and my hands caressed her back down to her firm butt cheeks. "Ok. I think I get it. Sorry if I caused trouble."

I gave her butt cheeks a squeeze. "Don't sweat it. Everybody knows you meant well. Dad didn't seem to mind."

She giggled. "He didn't, did he? He got hard for me just a few seconds after I sat in his lap."

She settled down after that, letting me hold and fondle her. She was quiet again and seemed to be distracted.

"Alright. Your turn," I said.

"Mmm. Sound's good to me," she whispered, leaning back and beckoning me over.

I laughed. "No. What were you thinking, just now. You were definitely not here with me."

She glanced over at the clock. "I think Mom is probably giving Dad his early birthday present right around now."

"You know, I'll probably never be able to show my face in your house again. Your old man doesn't have any guns, does he?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,380 Followers