Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,303 Followers

I took my hands away from her breasts long enough to pull her forearms across her toned belly. I gripped them tightly with one hand, pulling her back against my chest. She struggled against my hands half-heartedly. "Don't, Jeremy. Please don't."

I raised my other hand back to her breast, and tweaked her nipple, making her gasp. I pressed my lips against hers softly. "Close your eyes, Mom. Feel me."

I was rolling my hips slightly, rubbing the head of my cock up her slit until it pressed against her clit. By rapidly tensing and releasing my PC muscle, I could make it slap lightly against her. Her breath was coming faster.

Her tongue slid out of her mouth, her eyes still closed, seeking out mine. I moved closer, letting her lick my lips. I could feel her hips moving sexily.

I kept poking at her, moving my hips, squeezing my PC, jabbing toward her, forcing the head of my cock against her. I couldn't tell if her movements were meant to stop me or help me. I felt myself enter her for a bit, then pop free. She moaned softly. Her body was completely immobilized, captured in my arms.

My lips slipped over hers again, kissing her deeply.

Her lips went slack, her eyes tightly closed. I could feel her tilting her hips down, raising her sweet ass up, offering me a perfect target. I moved slowly, drawing my cock down her wet slit. I felt the wetness of her lips spreading open for me. Pulling down as low as possible, I hesitated, feeling her push her hips forward. I thrust up hard, and she gasped loudly as the head of my aching cock pierced her, pushing past her resistant opening, settling inside of her.

I waited for some response, but she stayed quiet, shivering in my arms. I pushed further, moving inside of her, half my length entering her.

She groaned, her eyes fluttering open. Our mouths were pressed together, maintaining soft contact, our breath shared.

"Stop. We have to stop, baby. We can't be doing this."

I released my tight grip on her, to see how she'd respond. She could have pulled off of me, but she stayed still, her eyes looking into mine.

"Relax, Mom. Let's slow down and relax a moment." I slid my hands inside her shirt, rubbing her soft skin, lowering my lips to her neck, kissing her velvety skin.

She sighed, her entire body untensing. As her legs relaxed she settled into my lap, my hard cock slipping in even further.

I groaned, pushing against her, feeling the incredible warmth of her surrounding my shaft. "God, Mom. I had no idea it would feel so incredible! I love you so much, Mom."

I held her in my arms, listening to her sexy little noises, I rolled my hips sliding in and out of her, while she stayed completely relaxed, letting me have my way with her. She seemed so small in my lap, and so warm.

Mom shivered again, turning to face me. I moved my lips to her, kissing her softly. "Is this what you wanted, Jeremy? You couldn't wait for us to be alone? You had to take me here? Like this?"

"Mom, I'll never regret doing anything I could to be inside of you. It's the most wonderful thing I've ever felt."

"Better than my slutty sister's filthy mouth?" she asked teasingly.

I breathed a sigh of relief. She couldn't be too mad to be teasing me. "No comparison. None. This is so amazing. I love being inside you."

She leaned back, facing forward, pushing her hips down, letting me sink in deep. She reached her arms over her head stretching. Mom sighed deeply, clinging to the overhead crossbar. I reached higher inside her shirt, taking her tits in my hands, massaging them, while my cock filled her repeatedly.

She pushed down onto my cock, grinding against me. She lifted her legs, all her weight settled down onto my cock, drawing me in deep. She brought her legs between mine, one at a time, pulling them together. Incredibly I settled into her even deeper, my entire length completely filling her tight pussy. She let go of the overhead bar, and leaned forward, resting her arms on the dashboard.

I watched in amazement as she raised her hips drawing nearly all the way off, then pushing down, taking it all. I opened my legs as wide as possible, giving her room to work. She was beautiful, that incredible butt moving up and down, taking me over and over. Fuck, my Mom was hot.

I moved my hands to those sexy ass cheeks, holding them, lifting and pushing up into her. It was too incredible to even think about. God, it felt good.

She moaned loudly. "Damn, so much like your father. So fucking good!"

Dad turned down the music a bit. "What was that?"

"Nothing Dear, Just telling tales on you."

"All lies, son. Don't believe a word of it." I probed Mom's depths, feeling my body shivering. I was fucking Mom, my beautiful hot mom, with Dad just a few feet away talking to us.

"You know I was right. Penny was blowing him. A lot." She wriggled her butt for me.

"What kind of conversation are you two having?"

"The best ever. You and Jeremy have a lot in common."

"I knew this was trouble," he growled. "Everyone OK in back?"

I heard Colin's voice. "Mom's asleep. I'm fine."

"Alright, we're almost on 635. Maybe 15 or 20 minutes to go. That going to be a problem?"

Colin said he'd be fine.

"Think you can last another 15 minutes, Jeremy?" Mom asked, rolling her hips around my cock.

"I'll try."

Dad laughed. "You can do it. You lasted this long."

"Ok, Dad. Just don't be surprised if I can't walk tomorrow."

"Such a tough job, holding a pretty girl in your lap," he teased.

"She's not some pretty girl. It's Mom," I whined, emphasizing my words with a couple of long, deep strokes.

"You just remember that. You keep riding herd on him, Alice."

"Count on it. I'll ride him all the way home."

I almost lost it. That was just too damned teasing. I couldn't believe her! Dad had to know something was going on with a comment like that. Ride me?

"Fifteen more minutes." He cranked up his music again, and I screwed my mom to the tune of Van Halen's eruption.

Mom smiled at me, and we both started giggling. "You're so bad! Ride me all the way home?"

She tried to look innocent. Kind of hard to do, half-naked with my cock buried inside her. "You don't think I should? Besides, look who's talking. 'Last 15 minutes?' 'I'll try'?"

I pulled her back to me, sliding my hands inside her shirt, hugging her tightly, and screwed her. "I'm not going to last much longer," I confessed.

"That's alright baby. Finish inside Mommy. Fill your naughty Mommy's pussy. I need your cum, sweet baby-boy."

Too much. Pulling out the 'Mommy' card was totally unfair. I was right. I didn't last another minute before exploding inside of her. I came bullets, coming so hard I thought my insides would start pumping out any second. Mom started to shift in my lap, and I pulled her back hard. "Don't."

"We're going to make a mess, sweetie."

"I'm not done yet. We've got at least 10 more minutes," I told her.

Mom looked around and I watched her reach for the suitcase beside us. She eased the zipper open, and slipped her hand inside. A few seconds later she fished out a t-shirt, and slid it under us. She opened her legs, bringing them back around mine, opening herself to me. "That'll help. You sure you don't want to stop?"

I was sliding in and out of her, just a little. I concentrated on the feeling, willing myself to stay hard, thinking about what I was doing. I was inside my Mom. I was balls deep in her tight pussy. Hot, wet, Mommy pussy. Full of my cum. I reached for her tits, and squeezed them. My Mom's tits. Her wonderful full tits. I pinched her nipples, feeling their hardness, tugging on them. My Mom's hard nipples. Hard for me.

And, thank you God, I was hard for her. Again.

I slowly fucked her, and teased her tits mercilessly. I had both hands back inside her shirt, and nibbled on her neck. "God, Mom. This is incredible. I can't believe how good it feels to be inside you," I whispered.

"Don't stop. Just like that. You're going to make Mommy cum again. I'm going to cum all over your big fat hard cock. Make Mommy cum for you, baby."

I twisted her nipples, making her gasp. My cock was a steel rod, piercing her endlessly. In and out. Driving as deeply as possible. Feeling the cool air on my wet shaft each time I pulled out. I moved my lips to her ear, and nibbled her lobe, taking it between my teeth. She was trembling and I heard her whimper when I thrust into her harder.

I thought about what it would be like to have her on a bed, free to move around. Pounding my cock into her from on top, or from behind. Maybe even in her behind. Especially into her nasty hot behind.

I could smell our sex, and only hoped the open roof was doing its job.

"God Mom, I could fuck you forever," I whispered. I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up, so I could get more action. She was so slender, so small, she felt like a toy in my hands. A hot sexy toy I could play with to my heart's content.

That did the job. The extra inch or two was exactly what I needed. Up and down I forced her onto my cock, slamming into her as best I could. I could feel her thighs trembling. Faster and faster I went, hammering her, straining at the effort, but willing to die, just to fuck her faster, harder, better.

She pulled her hand up and I watched her press her forearm to her mouth, just in time to smother her cry as she came for me. My Mom was coming on my cock. It made me want to fuck her even harder.

She lifted her feet up and put them on the dashboard, looking too damn slutty for words. She lifted her ass up, giving me room to work. It was perfect, allowing me to use my full length on her. I looked out the window and saw we'd turned off the highway, we were on the home stretch, just a few miles to go. I hated for it to end.

I reached between her legs, and felt where I was sliding inside of her. Inside my incredible Mom. It was all too perfect to believe. "I'm fucking my Mom," I said softly, giving words to my thoughts.

"Yes you are, you naughty little pervert," she teased.

I felt us slowing down, and looked out the window. We were pulling into CVS, just a couple of miles from our house. Mom pulled her legs down quickly, straightening her shirt. My cock was still lodged inside of her, so close to coming it was maddening.

"Why are we stopping, honey?" she asked, while she reached down under the seat, searching for her shorts.

"I thought we should get a few items, since our frig is practically bare." He explained, turning off the engine, the sudden quiet unnerving.

Damn. We were so busted.

"Harold. I look horrible! And I'm not dressed for shopping."

I heard his door open. Mom and I struggled to adjust ourselves to look at least partially reasonable. We both adjusted our shirts, and I watched Dad walk around the front of the car, coming over to our window. I pulled my shirt down as far as possible, trying to hide the fact that I wasn't wearing my shorts. Hopefully the dark would cover for us. Jesus, I was still ridiculously hard, and deep inside Mom. Not good. I rolled the window down.

He leaned on the windowsill. "Milk, bread, juice. Anything else you can think of?"

Mom smiled. "Eggs and bacon, for breakfast. I'll go shopping tomorrow."

Dad nodded. "Ok. I'll be right back. Later, you're going to have to tell me what you've been up to."

I felt myself sweating. How much did he know?

He winked at me. "Penny, huh? So you tell your Mom all your secrets, but not your hunting buddy?"

I laughed, my nervousness immeasurable. I almost gasped when I felt Mom's tight pussy clutch at my cock. "She started it, Dad." I leaned closer to him, keeping my voice down. "Have you seen your sister's Ass? God Almighty!"

His eyes almost popped out of his head. I watched him turn bright red. "Jesus, Alice! What have you guys been talking about?"

She laughed. "Lots. It's Marie's fault. I had to explain some stuff to Jeremy, before things got carried away. We'll talk about it later. I promise."

I had my revenge on her, pulsing my cock inside of her, while she tried to explain herself.

"You bet your ass we'll talk about this later," he grumbled.

I hugged Mom tightly, pushing into her, right under Dad's nose. "Dad, it was great. We really had a nice talk. You have no idea how great it was to have her open up to me." I looked over at her. "I've never felt closer to her than I do now."

I pumped my cock, and felt the responding squeeze from my Mom.

Dad straightened up, reaching in and tousling my hair. "Don't believe everything your Mom says," he laughed. "She tends to romanticize things. But I'm glad you too got along so well. I was a little worried, to be honest. Things could have been awkward, you know?"

"Hurry back, Dear," Mom said. "I think poor Jeremy's lap is about worn out."

"I'll be back in a sec." He walked off, straightening his shirt and sweats.

Mom looked over at me, and put her finger to her lips, hushing me. She leaned to my ear. "Quiet."

"You Ok back there?" She asked loudly.

Colin answered. "We're good, Aunt Alice. Mom's still napping. Thanks."

I was lifting her up, pushing into her. In the parking lot at CVS. Jesus, I was out of control.

"Hurry now," she whispered to me. She leaned forward, raising her hips for me.

I pounded into her, my cock hardening. Our little conversation break had taken the edge off my need, but sliding my cock into Mom was working its wonders. I fucked her fast, a little worried about the squeaking of the seat, but figuring Colin was probably too distracted on his own to worry about it. If Aunt Marie was sleeping, half naked in his lap, I had no doubt he was taking advantage of it.

Mom was helping me, moving her ass in counterpoint, slamming down onto my upward thrusts. I was getting closer. I was torn. I wanted to come before Dad came back out, but I never wanted to stop fucking Mom's incredible pussy. In and out, I stroked her, relishing every moment of our skin-on-skin dance.

"Damn it," I groaned, pulling her back abruptly into my lap, driving deeply into her, as my father returned from the store. Mom straightened out the bottom of her shirt just in time. For a moment, just before he arrived, I had a glimpse of her smooth pussy, with my cock lodged in it.

He passed two bags in through the window. Mom took them and placed them at her feet. "It'll only be for a few more minutes," he explained. "I know it's already crowded in there."

"It's fine Dad. We're good."

"Alright. Final stretch." He turned and got back in the car. The tunes started up and we backed out of the parking spot. Before we were back on the road, Mom had her feet up on the dashboard. "Finish," she told me, "fast."

I held her sweet ass in my hands, and pounded her, while Heart's Magic Man blasted away. Her head was beside mine, and she was being bad.

"That's it baby, fuck your Mommy. You were so bad, teasing your Mommy while your father watched. I almost pulled my shirt up so he could see what his perfect little boy was doing to his helpless wife."

I moaned, fucking her harder.

"God, you feel good in me, sweetie. So hard. So big. Do you like it? Do you love Mommy's hot pussy? Are you going to give me a nice little present? Fill Mommy's pussy with your hot baby batter? Don't make me beg for it, baby. I'm already growing addicted to your monster cock."

"Mom, you're so fucking hot," I gasped.

She whimpered, while I fucked her as hard and fast as possible, not caring how much we moved or how much noise we made.

"Incredible," she moaned. "I love your cock, Jeremy. You're killing me. You're driving Mommy insane. You fill me so deep. Your fat cock stretches me so very nice. Mommy's close, baby. Really close," she gasped the last words. "Make Mommy come, baby."

"Mommy," I groaned, and slammed into her, unloading inside her again, pumping until I was dry. She was trembling, and I realized she had come with me. Gasping, I leaned back, still unable to fully believe what we had done.

I almost blacked out, seeing spots before my eyes. After a few moments I felt Mom rubbing us with the spare t-shirt before she searched for her shorts again. She reached down to the floor boards, and when I saw that 'bodacious' ass, I trembled at the thought that I'd be fucking her again, first chance I had.

I had her ass cheeks in my hand, squeezing her, and even rubbed my finger over her back door. Her stories had me thinking very, very naughty thoughts about that opening.

I felt her pull my shorts up my leg, then maneuver the other one in place. She struggled to get them up over my knees, then onto my thighs. I was being bad, and managed to somehow slip most of my finger up her tight butt, making it that much more difficult for her to work my shorts up my legs. When they reached the top of my thighs, regretfully I pulled out of her butt, giving her ass one last pat, and I pulled them up the rest of the way.

"God. You are your father's son. You like Mommy's bottom?" She was pulling her own shorts up, raising her hips and hiding that incredible ass. I wanted to cry.

"I love it," I admitted.

"Maybe you'll get a chance to show me how much." She turned to the suitcase, and opened it stealthily, pushing the shirt full of evidence inside. She turned and smiled for me. "Good thing I do the laundry."

That got a giggle out of me.

She leaned back against me. "That was pretty incredible."

"Are you kidding? Beyond incredible."

She turned and planted a kiss on my lips. "We're not going to do this in our home. You understand?"

"Mom..."

"I mean it. Don't even try."

I felt suitably chastened. "Yes ma'am."

The smile returned to her face as we pulled onto our street. "Doesn't mean that you and I can't have a few outings of our own. Ok? Just keep it cool."

I hugged her so tight, I thought I heard vertebrae cracking. "Love you, Mom. Trust me, Aunt Marie could never take me from you."

"If you fuck her, you'll never have me again," she said softly. "You'll never have my mouth or my tight little rear. Never fill this pussy again."

I was a little worried. "Did you do this to spite her?"

She squirmed out of my grip and turned sideways. "I didn't plan this. I swear. But you're too much like your father was. You drive me crazy. I felt like a teenager again." She squirmed in my lap. "You came a lot, didn't you? I'm going to have to jump in the shower quick, or your father's going to know something's going on. My poor pussy's absolutely full of little Jeremies."

We turned into the alley behind our house.

"I'm glad you were my first," I told her.

She kissed me softly as we pulled into the driveway. "You're only my second. Just you and your father. Ever. Forever."

"I can live with that," I said, getting one last good feel of her breast.

She smiled. As Dad turned off the car, she whispered. "You think Colin behaved back there?"

"No way. Aunt Marie's going to have the sorest boobs in town."

"What was that?" Dad asked, as the car got quiet before I could finish my sentence.

"Sorest butt in town. We're not doing that again. Not without a pillow or something," Mom answered.

"No kidding. I think my legs are both asleep. I'll be lucky to be able to walk," I said.

"Jesus, Jeremy. She only weighs a few pounds. Man up."

"I'm just kidding Dad. It was cool. Fun even."

"I hope it wasn't too much fun," he growled climbing out of the car.

Mom had the door open, and was crawling out of the car. I watched her wipe the insides of her thighs with her hands, then she turned to me and licked them.

Christ. What a tease! If I got hard now, Dad would kill me.

She turned back and reached between my legs, coming up with the shopping bags. She whispered to me, "Your cum IS sweet. Sister slut was right."

"What are we waiting for?" Dad announced, stretching. "Let's get this thing unloaded." He opened the back door. "Wake your mother up, Colin. We're not going to leave her outside all night."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,303 Followers