Two Moms, Two Laps: United

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,344 Followers

"Time?" Mom asked.

"Eight and a half minutes," Aunt Marie answered softly.

Mom's mouth opened, and she took me in, quickly all the way to the root, making me gasp loudly. She gave me a few seconds of the Tunnel-of-Love, then took her time backing off, sucking and swallowing, her tongue active. When she finally broke free, my cock was clean as a whistle, and aching for more.

Mom had a ridiculously content look on her face. "Believe me now?"

Aunt Marie nodded. "I have a lot to learn don't I?"

Mom pulled her over, and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "You do, but you've got good teachers, and a great practice target."

"Teachers?"

"We'll get Penny to work with you too. I'm telling you, the girl is a natural. A freak."

Mom climbed out from between my legs, staying close, her breasts pressed against my right thigh, her hand stroking me gently. "We know you're not a big fan of oral, at least not giving," Mom said. "Tell me why? What's it like for you, what does it mean?"

Aunt Marie stretched out, mirroring Mom's position. "I don't know. It always seemed, belittling, degrading. Uncomfortable. I don't like someone poking at the back of my throat, making me gag. I... the first couple of times I tried, it was ugly. Dirty, and not in a good way."

"Dirty, how?" Mom asked curious.

"Smelly. Sweaty. Tasted like pee. Itchy hair. Made me want to puke."

"Does Jeremy's make you feel that way?"

Aunt Marie smiled, kissing my hip. "No. Just the opposite. I like it. I never really thought I would."

"Show him, Marie. Just for a minute. Forget everything else, and let him know, without words, that you love his cock."

Aunt Marie peeked up at me, and I brushed her hair back. "I love you, Marie. Love you so much," I told her, holding her eyes with mine.

She gave me a smile, looked down at my cock, and for a couple of incredible minutes, she told me she loved me too, without saying a word.

Aunt Marie loved my cock, rubbing against it, actually purring. She licked the length of my shaft, then rubbed it against her cheek. She stopped moving for a second, and inhaled deeply through her nose. I saw her tremble, then rub my cock all over her face. I groaned, my cock was once again as hard as granite.

Mom cuddled up to her, kissing Aunt Marie on the cheek, then claiming one side of my shaft, while Marie kept rubbing, kissing, licking teasing, whimpering softly.

"It's wonderful, isn't it."

"My Jeremy," Aunt Marie whispered.

"I know," Mom said. "Love him, Marie. Love our boy."

It was the most beautiful agony. The two of them, adoring my cock, neither sucking me, no naughty finger urging more. The pair of beautiful faces, so similar, gazing into each other's eyes, displaying their love.

Aunt Marie climbed up the bed, her lips descending on mine. Her eyes were wet, shining. "I do love you, you know?" she whispered.

"Of course. Like I love you." I kissed her. "The best aunt ever. It's why I've always been able to talk to you about anything. Everything. You would never hurt me, never steer me wrong." I reached down and grabbed Mom by the hair, slowing her actions, giving her a little shake to stop her from sucking me any better. I knew she was doing it to show off.

"Behave, Mom," I told her, my eyes still locked with Aunt Marie's. "My favorite, my fantasy," I whispered to Aunt Marie.

She smiled, but then looked down at Mom, nodding in that direction.

"My Mom. What more is there, Marie?"

She nodded, and kissed me softly. "I'll always be second."

"No, you'll always be different. I love you as much as I could love anyone, but it's different. Different than Mom. Different than Penny. Three different loves, none of which could ever be like the other."

Mom was behaving better, a smooth, easy sucking, no specials. I could see she was watching us, listening in. Nosy, ornery thing.

"I... I still don't understand it. I know you love her best."

I kissed my aunt slowly deeply, remembering all the fantasies. "Let me tell you how I feel when I wake up with each of you in my arms." I tapped Mom on the head, "Come up here Mom, for a second."

She gave me a last teasing suck, before lying beside me. I gave Aunt Marie a peck on the lips. "Be patient now, I... I have a hard time understanding this myself." I rolled toward Mom, cuddling up to her, pulling her in close, burying my face in her hair.

"When I wake up with Mom, it's like nothing else in the world. Complete serenity. A calm, all encompassing happiness like no other. I'm home. I don't know how else to explain it. It's where I belong, where I've always been able to retreat to. I've always been close to Dad, but if I got hurt, Dad would tell me to be a man. Mom would hold me, and make the pain go away. She could share my pain. I knew it hurt her as much as it did me.

"Waking up, holding Mom, I know that everything's going to be alright. Nothing will ever hurt me. And at the same time, I know I'd never let anything hurt her. Nothing. I'd kill for her, I'd die for her. I'd do anything, anything for my Mom. And I know, deep down, it's a two-way street. I love her, not with my brain, not with my heart, but with every essence of my being."

I looked down, and tears were running down her face. I tilted her chin up, and my lips caressed hers gently. "I love you, Mom."

I freed myself, rolling over. "Turn around, Marie."

She rolled over, her back to me, and I spooned in close, wrapping my arms around her, touching as much of her body as possible.

"Waking with you, Marie, is different. Even when you sneak into my bed, moments after I'm awake, before I'm fully aware, I know it's you. My fantasy. My best friend. In my arms. A dream come true. I feel a joy that's hard to explain. Sometimes it gives me goosebumps. You, in my embrace. With Mom, it's where I'm supposed to be. With you, it's the complete opposite. Impossible. It can't really be true. You, in my arms, with me. Mine. Inconceivable."

I started kissing her shoulder, my hand squeezing her tit. "All I could ever want in the world. My fantasy for so many years. The friend that always was there for me, helping me, guiding me, a mentor, a shoulder to cry on. So many different things. It blows my mind to think of all the ways I love you, one piled on top of the other. With Mom, it's one single deep all encompassing love. With you, it's layers and layers of different ways I love you."

I was still hard, and I scooted down, pressing in between her legs, searching for home. I felt her fingers guide my head into her, and I sank in. Pushing, joining her at a new level.

"Half asleep, holding you, a deep-seated, complete joy and satisfaction enfolds me. I have to touch you, feel you, squeeze your amazing tits, taste your soft skin, smell you, feel myself inside of you, just to let me know it's real, and that I'm not still dreaming." I started stroking into her, lifting her leg, probing deeper.

"I... I know it doesn't make sense. The love, this love, loving you, is wonderful, but only a part of it. There's some of the serenity I get with Mom, the closeness of my special friend, the ecstasy of enjoying my fantasy, the trust, at a level that only Mom and Dad can share."

I kissed her neck, biting her, thrusting harder. "There's a downside to it, and I'm sorry about that. I know you. Know you will be there for me always. I could leave for five years, come back and hold you and nothing would have changed. So sometimes I take you for granted. I don't mean to, but I don't have to prove myself to you. I know that you'll always love me, and I'll always love you. And I... I sometimes..." I started choking up. "I'm sorry, Marie. You deserve better. I'm so sorry."

Then I was in her arms, face buried between her tits, her leg over mine, pulling me in close. I felt her face pressed against my hair.

"No, Jeremy. It's Ok. I understand. I do. You're right. I'll always be here for you. I don't need your reassurance, or little reminders. I'll always see you as the baby on my breast, the toddler holding my skirt. The little boy trying to impress me, showing off. The tween with that look of fascination, infatuation. My teen buddy, calling on the phone to share his world, seeking me out for advice. Trusting me completely and without any reservation. Sharing his joys and failures. Working so hard to make things right between my sister and me. Placing my needs above even his own. I'll always love you, always be here for you. I don't need any more proof of your love, Jeremy. I've seen it in everything you do, since you were born."

Mom was behind me, cuddled in close, kissing me. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I... I've always been so jealous. Jealous of what you two shared. I had to be the Mom, make the rules, lay down the law. She got to be your friend. You shared what was going in your life with her, while I stood on the sidelines, watching. Until the last few weeks. Then you were mine. All mine, and I didn't want to share. Finally you talked to me, told me everything, and I could do the same with you. That... that first time with Penny, trusting me to make it right, sharing that, it changed me, changed everything. I can't let it go. I need all of you. Not just a mother's love, but my soul mate's love. My lover's love."

Aunt Marie released me, pushing me gently away while Mom eased me onto my back. I was buried in an avalanche of the sisters' kisses. For once they weren't competing, they were sharing me, considerate of each other, the kiss from one transitioning to the other smoothly, two mouths on mine, my tongue moving from one mouth to the other and back. The kisses never stopped, as one would ease onto my body, taking me inside, loving me, then moving away and making room for the other.

The rides lasted longer, Mom was on me, intent on her actions. Marie was kissing me. I gave her a nudge to take her turn, and she shook her head. "Not yet, baby boy."

Moments later, I heard Mom gasping, coming on me. She slid off, her mouth taking over from her sister, and Marie was back in the saddle, this time with a little more determination.

"Gonna come soon?" Mom asked.

"Hard for me to come when I'm on the bottom, Mom."

She grinned. "You mind if we have our fun?"

"I love it. I love you."

She chuckled. "I know that. We all know that, don't we? I'm your home."

I grinned, listening to Marie grunting, as she ground against me hard. "You're my home, and I love parking in your garage."

She giggled. "Naughty boy." She kissed me softly. "That was nice, what you told Marie, about the way you loved us, the difference."

"It was just the truth."

We both chuckled, as Aunt Marie cried out, slamming down on my cock, making my whole body shake, bouncing my shoulders and head off the bed, catching Mom in the forehead with my cheekbone.

"Someone's having a good time," Mom teased. "Starting to hog things."

"I think she's on edge, going for multiples," I whispered, getting more distracted by my aunt's actions.

She was fucking me hard, and I was starting to feel it.

"Close?" Mom asked, watching my reaction.

"Uh-huh," I grunted, thrusting into my fantasy.

Mom was quiet, watching me, her hand brushing back my hair, caressing my face.

"FUUUUCK!" Aunt Marie screamed, buried on my cock, her pussy pulsing madly, milking me.

"...gotta..." I gasped.

"Make her happy, baby boy. Love my baby sister."

Aunt Marie's fingers were digging into the flesh of my sides, as she ground against me, panting loudly, her hips going crazy for a few seconds, her moans and grunts rising in pitch and intensity, before she'd come for me, and go right back to grinding.

I held on as long as I could, fighting it, feeling my cock swell, clenching my ass cheeks hard. I grabbed Aunt Marie's hips, lifting her and driving my cock into her desperately, pumping madly, grunting hard before reaching the point of inevitability. I slammed my cock into her, grinding into her, shoving deeper, as I erupted deep inside her.

Aunt Marie, screamed out, trying to free herself from my hands, her hips wiggling and swiveling, while I held her forcefully, driving myself into her.

Mom backed away, while I pulled Aunt Marie into my arms, holding her tightly. I felt the tremors pulse through her body, while I slowly stroked into her with the remains of my erection.

She was breathing hard, gasping, suddenly trembling for no reason. Mom leaned close, and bit her on the shoulder, smacking her butt. "Greedy. You used that one up. Now we've got to start all over again."

Aunt Marie groaned. "Jesus, Sissy! That was incredible. You've gotta get some more of this. Fuck, he's got the perfect dick."

Mom giggled. "Just like his father. You'll find that out soon enough."

"Damn. Could you imagine both of them?"

"I think, if you and I play our cards right, we can more than imagine it," Mom teased. She gave Marie a pretty hard push, rolling her off me.

"Hey!" Marie whined. "I was comfortable."

Mom smiled. "You love my boy, Marie?"

Aunt Marie pouted. "That's a stupid question."

Mom looked my aunt in the eye, then pointedly turned her head, and looked at my cock. "Prove it. Adore him."

"Now?" Aunt Marie answered, looked at the sticky mess.

"If you don't, I will. I'll let him know just how much better a mother's love is. Complete, unqualified, no limits."

She watched her sister for a few seconds, then shrugged and starting moving south.

Aunt Marie scrambled down the bed. "No, I can do it." She moved between my legs, holding my semi-hard cock daintily between two fingers. I watched her eyes flit between me, my Mom, and my cock.

Mom moved down beside her, hugging her. "Let me help, you. I'll get it started."

She took my cock from her sister, opened her mouth and sucked me in. All of me. She pulled away slowly, and most of the mess was gone. Mom chuckled. "I tasted a dirty girl on my baby boy's cock."

Mom still held my cock. "It's still beautiful isn't it, Marie? The potential. Just knowing that with a little effort, we can make him big again, and he can love us."

Mom buried her face in my pubes, rubbing my cock against her cheek. "I love this thing."

She backed away, making room for my aunt. "Didn't it do good for you? Let it know you appreciate the effort."

Aunt Marie's face approached my cock. She was wearing a nervous little smile. "He was a very good boy."

"Tell him, Marie."

She kissed the head. "Very good boy," she whispered. Her lips slowly trailed kisses down the shaft. "Busy boy, aren't you. Keeping two women happy." I saw a little smile appear on her face, when it twitched.

"You like that? Knowing you have two women, big boy? Naughty sisters, that need a lot of attention. I'd hide if I were you, cause we're gonna use you up." She took the head in her mouth sucking teasingly.

I could feel myself swelling and she giggled. "Not even a little afraid? We're going to be mean. Keep you hard forever. Get you rock hard, and never let you finish." She leaned forward, and kissed the base, cleaning up a little of the mess that escaped Mom's initial effort.

"We need to clean you up. Get you pristine and perfect." Her tongue ran around the base, moving to my balls for a second before returning to the shaft. "Mmmm, you taste so naughty. Two horny girl's juices."

She sucked me again, simply, bobbing up and down, before pulling off. "Be afraid, little Jeremy. Be very afraid. Any harder, and we're gonna start for real." She rubbed her face against my cock, her eyes closed. "You want me, don't you, big guy. I know you do. I... I want you too."

I was hard, but not crazily so. Mom nudged her sister. "Ride him for just a second, sis."

Aunt Marie eagerly climbed up, and settled over my cock. "Damn that feels good."

After only a few strokes, Mom was pushing her away. "Enough, Marie." Aunt Marie dismounted, and Mom was waving my messing cock again. "Can I, or do you want to?"

Aunt Marie was still a little hesitant. "You first?"

Mom chuckled. "That's dirty you know. Making me taste you on him." It didn't stop Mom from spending about a minute cleaning me thoroughly, adoringly.

"Again," she said.

Aunt Marie swung her leg over me, and pressed me back home. A dozen strokes or so, and she dismounted. I was dirty again, though not as bad as the last time. Mom was holding me up for her. She approached, watching it carefully, like it would bite.

"Suck it, Slave Marie. Suck my cock, then ride me and do it again. I want to watch you."

"Do it," Mom urged, pointing my cock toward her sister.

Aunt Marie leaned forward and took me in her mouth, as deeply as she could, slowly sucking me clean.

"Good girl," I said. She licked the base, where she couldn't reach when I was in her mouth. Teasingly, she licked and sucked.

"Dirty girl," Mom teased.

"Mmmhmmm!" Aunt Marie groaned.

"Share?" Mom pleaded softly.

Aunt Marie leaned my cock toward Mom, still licking the base. Mom sucked me into her mouth, and snuck in a Swirly-go-round, making me groan. Aunt Marie perked up. "You did one, didn't you!"

I chuckled. "Swirly."

Mom blushed, somehow smiling with me still in her mouth. Gave me another one.

"Mom..." I moaned.

"Teach me, Sissy," Aunt Marie pleaded.

Mom lifted up. "Not yet. You're almost there. I promise. When you're ready, I... I'll teach you all of them, if you want. It'll take time and a lot of practice."

"Ride me again, Marie. Ride me and clean me. I love to watch you do that."

She grinned, and Mom got out of the way so Aunt Marie could mount me. "You like that do you? Seeing me get all worked up, loving that big fat cock of yours?" She pulled her feet in close, getting off her knees, squatting on me. She put her hands on my chest, and lifted up to the very tip, before driving back down.

"Most beautiful thing in the world," I told her.

"Really?"

"Hell, yeah," I said, thrusting into her, lifting my legs and hips into the air.

Mom scurried over and sat on my legs, behind her sister. "No, baby boy. She needs to do all the work here. You just sit back."

All my urges were to pound up into her, but Mom was making that impossible.

Aunt Marie moved a little faster, driving me crazy. Mom reached down and started massaging my balls. Damn, that felt nice.

"Show me, Aunt Marie. Clean me and show me."

She grinned, working up and down my shaft a little faster. "You sure?" she teased.

"Now, slave girl!" I barked teasingly.

She dropped down and ground her hips against me. She stuck her tongue out, then she was climbing off to one side and Mom the other. She wasted no time taking me in her mouth.

"Fuck, that's good," I groaned.

Marie sucked a while longer, then did her best Mom impression, adoring my cock.

"She's getting better, isn't she?" Mom said, brushing her sister's hair back for a better view.

"So much better."

"Good." Mom leaned over, rubbing her sister's back, while Marie went from adoration to full on sucking.

"We need to get you lots of practice, Marie," Mom said. "Lots and lots."

Aunt Marie hummed her assent. That felt pretty wild.

"Let's go back to what we were doing before," Mom whispered to her sister. "Taking turns, sharing him."

Aunt Marie pulled up, looking at me, as her mouth slowly came off my cock.

"Up here, pretty slave girl," I teased.

She climbed up the bed, and Mom climbed on top of me, taking me inside, then lying on top of me. Marie had already started on the kissing, and she let Mom's face nudge her to the side, stealing my kisses, as her hips started their fiendish work.

She kept at it a couple of minutes, then started sliding off. "Suck him, then it's your turn."

"But he just..."

"Please, Marie?" I asked.

She turned on the bed, and a few moments later, I felt her mouth on me. "She's doing it, Mom."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,344 Followers