Two More Parties That Suck

Story Info
A vampire and her meal – uh, man.
4.2k words
4.56
21.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, please be aware that the sex some are seeking is near the end of the story. The first part is fluff.

***

Valerie was a soldier. Not a soldier in any traditional military, but a soldier of her coven. She was one of the best soldiers in the coven because of her focus. She believed in their cause passionately for a variety of reasons. The two sides in the conflict had not always been enemies. Since the beginning of time, they'd been walking through the world with the only conflict being when town's people got wind of their activities which led to violent outcomes. Eventually these conflicts ran their course and the incident was forgotten or chalked up to superstition. Mankind wasn't ready to believe that vampires walked among them.

Vampires are not really ghouls in capes who crept around Transylvania waiting to bite the unwary maiden or Tom Cruise. True, they do not experience death the way normal people perceive it and yes, they are sustained by blood. Some of their abilities are reflected by the stories and many are not. Vampires have societies just as those who walk in the sun. At a certain point, two schools of thought emerged and drove their kind. The darker first was to nurture chaos to reign in the non vampire societies so they could feed at will with little concern over a collective human effort to combat them. These aggressive hateful vampires didn't recall what it was like before they became creatures of the night. They no longer felt any kinship to 'normal' people and looked on them only as a food source. They paid no heed to suffering or actually enjoyed it. They were of the Progressive party. Their opponents were the Traditionalists. The Traditionalists felt that they should co-exist with the human race, that it was most of their origins. They felt that humankind being peaceful and prosperous would benefit everyone involved. Valerie was a Traditionalist soldier and was very good at it. Her life had become fighting the Progressives.

Valerie lived a chaste existence by choice. She wasn't ugly by any stretch of the imagination, but she made no effort to be found attractive by men or women. She stood 5'5 and was an athletically built; she was built like a tennis player. Few tennis players however could handle firearms or blades as well as she. Valerie rarely took a lover because she was so focused on her missions and most other vampires of both sexes preferred more voluptuous curvy women. Her short dark blonde hair was safe in combat, but did not seem sexy to many of her peers. She had smallish to medium breasts and a sculpted muscular bottom. She did not have back as the song went. She could have any number of humans she wanted due to her vampiric ability to mesmerize prey. She could work the magic with her gaze and have a submissive participant at whatever she chose to do and the victim would wake up with little impact other than the feeling of a hard workout and a few pleasant erotic dreams. She hadn't done this much lately because there was an overpowering urge to bite lovers during sex. What orgasm can match one that is coupled with the electric thrill of holding your partner's life between your teeth? Traditionalists frown on turning humans against their will or the other extreme of draining the life from them without making them a vampire. The headache of finding a suitable partner led her to going a very long time in between lovers which often left her to her own devices.

Both sides in the war between the opposing vampire parties used humans in a variety of ways. In the 21st century, many genetic alterations and mutations due to years of mankind's effect on the planet had led to difficulty turning humans. Many humans died from the effects of a vampire's bite these days. This led to the need for human assistance on both sides. Some did so willingly, some were duped into helping one side or another. The more effective human soldiers knew what was happening however. That's where Brett came in.

Brett had been in the military in the United States before he became employed by the Traditionalist vampires. He was very clear about the identity of his employer. Unlike many of his peers, he claimed not to be in it for the money. The Progressive vampires used duped Muslim terrorists to assist their side. The chaos created by global terrorism suited them quite nicely. Similarly, the fundamentalist Muslim society advocated by the various terrorist cells would allow little use of technology by humans which would only help the Progressives. Having fought for the U.S., Brett had a rare determination to exterminate terrorists that culminated in him not batting an eye at doing battle with the Progressive vampires who supported them. He was a Christian himself although he never spoke of it. She'd heard him mutter a prayer before some of the harder battles and knew he carried a small cross in his gear. Some humans that fought on both sides asked to be turned due to some of the real or imagined advantages of being undead. Brett refused due to his faith. He saw siding with the Traditionalists as the lesser of two evils. Those looking ahead in the Traditionalist chain of command knew that Brett would be their enemy once the issue with the Progressives was solved, if it ever was. His faith was quiet, but strong and vampires of any sort didn't fit into it. For now however, he'd been a loyal soldier working tirelessly on their side. Even though he felt the vampires were against his faith, the Traditionalists were comrades in arms and he was friendly to them and didn't hesitate to put his life on the line for any of them in battle. During one particular instance of that was when she realized he wasn't a mercenary.

They'd be on a raid on one of the Progressive compounds to destroy an experimental weapons laboratory. As Progressive react forces arrived faster than anticipated, the fight was going badly as they withdrew. Valerie had been badly hit during the running retreat to the extraction point. Her own team had quite rightly abandoned her, many vampires tending to be awfully practical creatures. Her magical powers of rejuvenation would eventually heal her, but not fast enough to not be overcome by the enemy. Capture meant death at best. Luckily for her personally, Brett's past military experience meant no one was ever left behind. He'd run through withering fire to grab her, pick her up, and try to save them both. He'd missed extraction himself to try to save her. No man in her life had ever gone out of his way for her and this man just about gave his life for someone he knew only professionally. She was hit so badly that her healing would take hours and she was incapacitated. Valerie faded in and out of consciousness as he ran with her on his shoulder through the nighttime forest. She felt so cold due to the winter air and the shock that was overcoming her. The only warmth was the contact with Brett's body. Splashing through a stream to throw off any dogs was making them both dangerously cold and added to the numbing shock that was overcoming her. With sun-up and hypothermia approaching, he knew they had to find shelter quickly. Eventually, he found a deep system of caves that were common in that part of Europe. Brett carried her deeply into the mountain and placed her on a cushion of pine needles he'd gathered as they both trembled. After setting the directional mine at the entrance to greet unwanted guests, he rejoined her.

Valerie knew she was about to die a permanent death. She was so badly wounded that regeneration was barely progressing and this was greatly hindered by being wet and cold. She could see that his camouflage blouse sleeve was also soaked and bloody. Between the wounds and the elements she figured this was it. She watched his pained movements as he unpacked his assault pack. His short military style brown hair was soaked with sweat from the exertion of carrying her so far. Brett was not the huge weight lifter type, but the lean muscular triathalon type, so carrying her so far had been a feat. She was puzzled as he began taking off his entire uniform. She intently watched him as he stripped. She tried to pull away as he began untying her boots.

"If we don't get dry, we're going to die Valerie," he said as he moved closer. She understood. He was still trying to keep them alive. She laid there shivering in the dark as he gently undid her pants and pulled them off of her. She looked away from his eyes as he eased her plain panties down exposing the shaven mound of her sex. Finally, he gently pulled her cammo blouse off being careful not to reopen her wounds. Laying there naked, she felt feelings that she hadn't felt since before she'd been turned into a vampire. She felt like a helpless woman being cared for by her man. When she wasn't hurt, she had the strength to manhandle him since she was a vampire. Now, she was naked and helpless as he cared for her. Her respect for him grew as he took no liberties with touching her. He pulled out a towel and asked her if she was strong enough to dry herself. She weakly nodded her head to the negative. Her eyes were barely open. Brett began to briskly rub the dampness from her nude body, first her front, then rolling on her side to dry her back. He pulled a light survival blanket out of his pack and wrapped her in it. She felt somewhat warmer, now that she was dry and wrapped in the blanket. She drifted unconscious as he dried himself, then he gently woke her.

"Open your mouth Valerie" he said.

"Why" she weakly asked.

"You need to feed or the wounds and the cold will kill you," he quietly replied.

Valerie weakly smiled, "Do you have any extra on you?" Smiling, he winked at her in the dark.

She was shocked as he pushed his fingers into her mouth as he kneeled above. She was too weak to resist and had no idea what he was up to. Her puzzlement went away as he grimaced and pulled open the bullet wound on his forearm, letting blood stream down his arm into her mouth. Instinctively she began to suck on his fingers, needing the life giving blood. She had presence of mind enough not to use her teeth and risk turning him, but her overwhelming need made her want to bite his neck as his sweet blood flowed slowly into her mouth. Within minutes, she was feeling amazingly better. Her wounds were feeling better already and she was more alert than she'd been in hours. Valerie became more aware of the sacrifice he was making.

Weakly pulling his fingers out of her mouth she said, "I'll be ok now, take care of your wounds."

He pushed the fingers back into her mouth giving her blood for a few more moments, then removed them. He gently laid her head down on a pillow of extra battle dressings and covered her. Valerie had never seen this gentle side him. She knew he'd been in countless battles while fighting for his country and taken many lives, yet he cared for her like a wounded child. She watched him light a candle and begin to care for himself as the life giving energy of his blood moved through her body. After applying the clotting agent and bandaging his arm, he pulled the impromptu sleeping bag open and crawled in next to her.

The light survival blanket had taken a bit of the edge off the cold, but she'd still been shivering. She knew body heat was the only way they would survive, so she didn't resist. He laid down and snuggled her under his arm. She lay there in his arms with her arm covering her wounds. His body was hard and warm against her. Valerie could feel him shaking from the cold. She felt very peaceful and a certain hunger as she listened to the beating of his heart as he briskly rubbed her back bringing warmth to both of them. His hand never strayed to her butt. The womanly side of her was irritated that it didn't. Valerie scolded herself mentally for even thinking anything of that nature after what they'd just been through. She was happy to be still in this world. She had been saved by someone who had no reason to have saved her. She was feeling warmer from his heat and the heat of the candle. His hand began to stroke her hair as they lay there. Neither talked, just decompressed from everything that had happened. The soldier side of her wanted him to stop stroking her hair. For some reason though, it made her feel more safe than the weapons lying next to them. She gently floated away into darkness as his strokes became slower and slower. Minutes after her breathing deepened, he collapsed into the void himself.

Valerie slowly drifted into consciousness and the memories of the night before washed over her. She'd slept a very long time and her wounds were gone. She knew it was still daytime, probably closer to dusk on the outside. It was dark in the cave, the small survival candle having burned out. The candle had done a very good job though because it was a comfortable temperature inside. She was still snuggled into Brett's side under his arm, the blanket wrapped around both of them. Valerie felt a little empty. She hadn't had any real companionship of this sort in a very long time. The lovers she'd had since she'd been turned hadn't been much for intimacy. Basically it was in, out, and gone. She felt good tucked in there with Brett. His even slow breathing told her he was ok and in a very deep sleep. Her arm was draped across his naked chest. She sighed and began to contentedly lightly rub his hard chest and stomach. She jumped a bit when her hand accidentally brushed his penis. Valerie giggled to herself a bit and peaked under the blanket. He apparently wasn't immune to morning wood. He had a very nice erection that curved a bit to the left which made her giggle a bit more to herself. She scolded herself and put the blanket back down and tried to go back to sleep. She was now very aware of the naked man under her however. She wished she could see his erection in normal light, not just with her vampiric ability to see in the dark. Valerie felt a growing wetness between her legs.

Valerie ever so lightly traced the length of his hard penis with the tips of her fingers. Back and forth she gently rubbed him just enough for her to enjoy the feel of a man's cock under her control again. A brief moment of guilt made her pull her hand away. She shouldn't be taking advantage of the man who'd risked himself for her. She thought maybe he wouldn't mind considering he was clearly aroused and she was an attractive woman. Valerie mentally wrestled with continuing down the pleasant path until she shifted her legs a bit to get more comfortable. This movement made her realize a surprising amount of wetness had collected in her pussy. Her breath caught as she eased a tentative finger deep into her pussy. It felt so good to be aroused with a man under her and the finger inside. She'd almost lost what little life a vampire has the night before. She pushed another finger in and stifled a moan so as not to wake this man. She knew that she had to cum. She needed the release. She needed the release, but also would be mortified if he woke up during. Valerie pulled the fingers out and slowly began rubbing the wetness in slow circles around her clit. Her fingers moved around and around, again and again over her clit. The arousal built as the sensitive nub began to swell causing the pressure to increase. It was all she could do not to move her hips in response to the stimulation of her clit and the occasional deep push of two fingers into her soaking depths. Valerie was biting her lower lip as she alternately fingered herself and rubbed her clit. She felt like her pussy was swelling from arousal. It was building and building as she rubbed. Valerie felt so naughty laying with this man's arm over her while slowly grinding her fingers into her sex and teasing right under the hood of her clit. Once, his breathing changed and she froze, two fingers deep inside. His breathing returned to normal, so she began to fuck herself faster. As the pressure inside built, she wanted to include this sleeping man more in what was about to happen. She worked her hand that was between the two of them slowly and gently down to his penis while the other played between her legs. Her long graceful finger lightly grazed over the tip of his cock and she thrilled at the collection of precum there. She gently wrapped her hand around him as she began to get into a steady rhythm of firmly rubbing her clit. More and more tension was building in the muscles of her body. Tighter and tighter they got as they got closer to the crease between her legs where all the tension was building. Valerie knew she was going to explode any second as her breathing came in quiet gasps. Her hand squeezed his thickness just a bit as she imagined it filling her pussy. A niggling sensation deep between her legs grew rapidly as she pleased herself. The burning tingle was just a hint, then expanded rapidly as she held her breath and tensed. Valerie bit her lower lip and thrust three fingers deep into her needy pussy as the orgasm slammed threw her. She fought to remain still and quiet, which only made it more intense as she came. Her cum flowed over her fingers soaking her pussy and ass area while she tried to push the fingers even deeper. Her breathing was heavy as the glowing tingle gushed through every nerve ending on her body. There was no thought. She distantly felt the fingers in her that'd caused the glowing buzz circulating through her body, the cock in her hand that'd pushed her over the edge, and felt the rise and fall of his chest. Her body went totally limp as rational thought returned and she took her hands away from both of their sexes. The hand that held him was damp with his precum.

Valerie was emboldened by stealing her orgasm in the dark. He hadn't woken up and she knew she'd twitched, jerked, and made a bit of noise when she'd cum. How far could she go? The scent of his precum was maddening. If blood was sustenance for a vampire, the fluids produced by the opposite sex were a feast. The magical fulfillment they granted were many times more potent than blood. The scent of her heated pussy hung heavy in the air, but she could easily make out the smell of his maleness. She was startled as she realized her hand that'd been fingering had made its way onto Brett's cock without her even realizing it. She was lightly rubbing the head of his penis getting the fluid on her fingers. She couldn't stop. The brought the fingers to her mouth and hungrily sucked them. The ecstasy of her orgasm was the most intense thing, but the pleasure from the taste of him made her hungry on so many levels. The salty life giving taste of him combined with the sweet taste of her pussy was intoxicating to her. She needed more. She felt a tiny bit bad for what she was about to do. It wasn't that she'd be technically raping him. She'd had her way with humans of both sexes in the past both while they were mesmerized by her powers or trying to resist her. Rape wasn't really an issue to a creature of the night. Compared to taking their life and possibly making them undead, what was wrenching an orgasm out of their resisting body?

She gently pulled his arm from around her and eased it down. Using all the stealth and care she could muster easing the blanket away, she eased down his body. She sensed that she was above his penis. Her hand held him up straight as he twitched a bit. Holding still, she waited for him to relax again while her hand held his erection. His breathing returned to normal. Valerie gently slid her mouth down over his cock. She loved the feeling of him in her mouth. She ever so gently began to suck on just the tip, while her hand slowly eased down and fondled his balls. She took him. Gently sucking on the head of his cock while stimulating his testicles with her hand, his hips moved a bit. She rhythmically gently sucked on his cock while her juice ran down her legs as she was on all fours over him in the dark. Valerie was going to have everything her body needed. She could hear by his breathing that her gentle sucking on the tip was having the desired effect. She knew he'd soon flood her mouth with cum and the thought pleased her. She would savor every last salty drop. Sucking it bit too hard, his breath became a bit ragged and she stopped fearing he would wake up and find her in this compromising position. She didn't want him angry with her, so she froze...balls in her hand, hard cock ensconced in her wet warm mouth. For over a minute she remained motionless. Once his breathing returned to normal, she went after his orgasm with a quiet vengeance gently sucking the tip of his cock and firmly rubbing the sensitive spot on the shaft right below the head while rubbing his balls lightly with her hand. After a minute of this his hips began to have a will of their own and began thrusting his hard cock into her wet mouth. She knew she had him. His breathing was quick, but steady and his hips were making short fucking motions pushing it between her gently sucking lips. His breathing was quickening as the tingling somewhere deep in his unconsciousness began to push him to the edge. Brett's orgasm was close. She knew soon his orgasm would flood over her tongue. His quiet breathing was more and more rapid and his hips drove his cock into her mouth with urgency. One, two, three firms thrusts into her sucking mouth then it was there, cum shooting out into her throat. Her eyes watered as she tried to swallow in the awkward position. His unconscious mind exploded with pleasure as his cock flexed between her warm sucking lips. He dreamed that he was having sex with a beautiful woman in some vague location as Valerie claimed every last drop of his cum and sucked gently for more while cupping his contracting testicles as they tried to give it. The involuntary thrusting of his hips slowed as less and less cum landed on her twirling tongue. She gently held him in her mouth as his climax rushed through him in his dream. When he was spent, Valerie gently cleaned him with her mouth, first the shaft itself, then some cum below that had dripped out of her mouth. The taste energized her on levels that humans could never understand. She practically glowed with what he'd given her. His sleeping face had a smile, but he didn't know why. She snuggled back under his arm and pulled it back over her as she basked in the intoxicated glow that fluid spread through her body. Valerie drifted to sleep almost purring against him.

12