Two More Parties That Suck Ch. 02

Story Info
A sexy vampire looks for satisfaction.
3.5k words
4.25
14.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Valerie sat in a comfortable ornate chair next to the window looking out at the moon. She was taking the opportunity to reflect on the circumstances that led to their defeat two months ago at the Progressive's lab. That group of vampires and their Muslim extremist unwitting allies had ambushed them badly. The Traditionalist vampires and their mixed bag of human employees/allies had suffered heavy losses. She pet the silky smooth fur of the cat curled up on her lap as she remembered the fury of the ambush. Valerie shuddered at the memory as Shadow raised his head against her hand as if to add to his soothing effect on this troubled woman. The circumstances around the failed raid were highly suspect.

The Progressive experimental weapons lab was supposed to be lightly guarded. Both sides in the war of philosophies avoided drawing the attention of the human race at large, so obvious elaborate fortifications were rare. Stealth was the name of the day. All of the countries in human society held an advantage in military strength that neither vampire faction could survive if they were discovered. Vampires only existed in myths and movies in the average human's awareness. Most installations possessed by either side in the vampire war were very low key affairs. The lab the Traditionalist vampires were trying to destroy was located in a building in an industrial complex on the edge of a human town. Reconnaissance indicated that the area around the building was lightly guarded with roving sentries.

"Lightly guarded," Valerie scoffed thinking out loud.

Sitting here safe in the regional compound, she could still almost hear initial explosions that triggered the ambush on the raid force. Remotely activated mines had been placed along possible avenues of approach to the lab. Once these detonated and killed or incapacitated many of their side, the well placed automatic weapons lit them up. Bullets had a greatly reduced effect on vampires, but a large amount of hits could incapacitate a vampire for long enough to finish them off with more old school means such as a stake through the heart or simply lopping them apart with a blade. At different times during the fight, enemy vampires would step out of inky shadows and deliver lethal sword blows to vampires lying trying to regenerate. Both the Traditionalist vampires and their human allies were decimated. It was not the normal security stance that reconnaissance had reported merely the night before. Since the industrial park was still used by unknowing humans, the mines had to have been placed after the companies closed for the night. Somehow, they knew the Traditionalists were coming.

"How did they know?" she mused to Shadow who looked up at her and cocked his head to the side.

She continued petting the nuzzling cat while she remembered one of the few positives of that night. One of the human mercenaries had come to her aid that night. Well, maybe not mercenary, Brett was complicated. She suspected he was spiritual even though he didn't speak of it to anyone and worked with undead. He was ex military and was working with the Traditionalist vampires only to have the unrestrained latitude to hunt the Muslim fundamentalist terrorists that the Progressives backed. Brett felt applying the Geneva Conventions to the murdering terrorists was epic stupidity. Whatever he was or wasn't, she would have left this plane of existence had it not been for him. He came back for her during the chaotic route. How he'd even realized she was missing and not dead already, she had no idea. Brett had helped her escape from the area and been wounded in the process. The day they spent in hiding was something that still puzzled her.

Brett had saved her from the cold, blood loss, and shock. Afterwards while lying naked together in the dark cave, she had helped herself to this man. No, she hadn't bitten him. He'd given her his blood freely. She'd taken something else. Brett was attractive to her. With dark hair and dark eyes plus a disciplined athletic look, they were a good match. Her shorter blond hair, smallish breasts, and muscular body complimented his nicely. Well, at least she thought so in her more giddy schoolgirl moments. She had pleasured herself and taken his erection while he slept. Looking back, it seemed a bit sordid, but at that moment, it was the right thing to do. She'd needed it on a variety of levels.

Sadly, Valerie she knew he didn't share her need. He did not realize she had technically raped him while he slept. The next day, he'd awakened none the wiser and they'd helped each other make it to an alternate extraction point. Now, his tenderness to her during that long day was gone. The professional friendliness, but distance was back. Strangely, she missed his way. Valerie wondered what he would be like to his woman if he showed such kindness to a comrade in need. Yes, he was intriguing for a mortal man.

Although Valerie had brought herself to orgasm while in Brett's sleeping arms, she had needed more. Upon their return to the Traditionalist regional compound, Brett had gone to medical to have his wounds mended. She had visited him, but in that sterile environment with so many people around, the magic of the cave wasn't there. His professional armor was back on, so she donned hers as well. Their interactions were back to normal. She had to find a vampire lover to meet her needs.

Thanos was a stocky blond of the upper class who had wanted her for decades. He was a very good looking vampire who spent more time on his hair than she did. Although he was a bit of a dandy, he was very powerful on all levels, so she ended up in his bed. Shadow purred on her lap as she remembered the last time she'd coupled with Thanos.

Thanos wasn't one for a great deal of foreplay, but he was very good looking and was well endowed. She remembered him literally ripping her clothes off as they kissed in his bed chamber. After her underpants had been ripped off, he roughly cupped her mound then forced two fingers straight inside her. Valerie moaned into his mouth as the fingers invaded her partially wet sex. He kept fucking her with his fingers for awhile as she got more wet and began to hump herself against his hand. Thanos soon broke the kiss and pushed her roughly to her knees in front of him.

Valerie was face to face with his erection. He was long and thick. She admired him as she began to slowly fondling his testicles. She began to give him teasing licks, but his hand on the back of her head urged her to suck him. Determined to slow the encounter down, she resisted and gave him slow licks and the occasional nibble. He growled his displeasure and put a hand on the back of her head and gripped his cock in the other hand, aiming it at her mouth.

"Suck it like an intern Valerie. Take it all from your better," Thanos said presidentially as he forced his rock hard cock deep into her mouth.

Valerie tried to resist as the cock slid over her tongue and began pushing into her throat. She fought the gag reflex and struggled against him as he began fucking her mouth and throat with his length. Hands intertwined roughly in her hair, as he repeatedly raped her mouth. A tear slid down Valerie's cheek as he used her. She liked going down on her man, but not like this. She continued to fight against him as he rhythmically thrust into her hot wet mouth. The constriction of her throat as he forced his way deep into her made him want to cum badly. Thanos pushed his cock deep into her throat and held it there, wanting to finish. Vampires don't necessarily need air, but it's certainly better than not having it. Valerie's resistance became more forceful as he left himself buried in her throat. Thanos was about to cum in her throat when he felt an iron band constrict around the base of his balls painfully. He let go of her head in surprise and she quickly slid his penis out of her mouth. She let go of his balls and both hands covered her mouth as she coughed.

"Don't you ever do that again!" Valerie warned as she wiped a few tears off of her cheek.

"I'm hundreds of years your senior and I'll have you as I please," Thanos replied arrogantly as Buddy barked in the background.

She stood up to reply, but was interrupted as he firmly slapped her. He pulled her to him and began roughly kissing her as he blocked her attempt to knee him between his legs. Thanos kissed her roughly and twisted her nipple between his fingers. He kissed her more insistently as his hand grasped her naked ass and pulled her to him harder. Valerie's tongue began dueling with his as her fingers clawed his back, drawing blood. After a bit of that, Thanos threw her over his shoulder and fingered her pussy and ass roughly as he carried her across the chamber towards the bed. Valerie struggled to get off his uncomfortable shoulder while reaching back trying to get his probing finger out of her virgin ass. Thanos chuckled and forced the finger deep in her butt while furiously fucking her soaking wet pussy.

Reaching the bed, he threw Valerie's highly aroused body down on it. She stared at him expectantly as he crawled up the bed between her legs. Valerie thrilled at the thought that he was going to please her. She raised her wet pussy up towards his mouth, waiting for her clit's much needed attention. Thanos had other ideas. He simply maddeningly grazed her mound with his fangs and gave her light nips all the way up until he was lying between her legs. She moaned her frustration into his mouth as he began kissing her and thrusting his hips forward trying to gain entry. She gasped as his thick cock found its way in, pushing through her closed wet lips, driving deep and hard. Her pussy opened up to receive him and it became much more comfortable as he began fucking her. She clawed his back as the hard thickness drilled deep into her over and over again. Pleasure shot through Valerie as the girth stretched her opening and his pelvis rubbed her clit on every thrust. She was going to get the release she needed.

"Where am I?" he asked.

"Huh?" she replied puzzled.

"Where's my dick?"

"Inside me," she replied.

"In your wet cunt. Tell me," he ordered.

"You're in my ...wet...cunt," Valerie replied blushing.

Thanos punctuated that reality by driving his cock so hard and deep that she felt him in her cervix. She arched her back in pain and pleasure at the deep wet thrust. She was getting very close. Over and over his cock slid in and out of her pussy...well, her cunt as he made her say. Thanos fucked her again and again, in and out as the heat and pressure built between her legs. She bit her lower lip and began breathing more quickly as she prepared for the orgasm. Above her, she could see his eye closed under his disheveled hair and his muscular arms supporting him as he squeezed her breasts hard. The combination of the stimulation of her nipples and the hard cock fucking her pussy was doing it for her. She knew it was going to happen in a few minutes and it was going to be huge. The ball of heat and tension growing below her stomach was growing with each hard push into her vagina.

"Uhhh uhhhh ooooooooohhhhhh," Thanos grunted as she felt his cock flexing. She could feel a growing warmth as his cum flooded her pussy. "Oh yes," she thought. The hot cum squishing inside her with his now erratic thrusts was going to do it. Just a second longer...

"Wooooo," he gushed as he exhaled and collapsed on her. No movement. Long moments pass and still none. The realization took a stunned second to dawn on her. He was done.

"Please, just a little longer and I can cum!" she exclaimed desperately.

"You are a receptacle. I've filled it," Thanos replied with an uncaring arrogance that astounded her.

"You amazing bastard!" she said as he rolled off of her and laid back.

Valerie could barely comprehend it. He had used her. Fucked her to within a moment of her own orgasm and didn't care enough for a few more thrusts to push her over the edge. He discarded his semen in her and smugly pulled out. Her pussy was soaked with her frustrated arousal and his seed. She began to rub her sex in frustration as their juices began to seep out of her. As her finger teased her sensitive clit, she had an idea. Valerie sat up and rolled on top of him with her face above his softening penis.

"What do you think you're doing pet?" he asked.

"Just let me play with myself while I clean you M'lord...please," Valerie replied as she gently squeezed his cock.

"Mmmm you may," he granted her.

Valerie was on her knees, kneeling above him as she began to suck on his wet cock and slowly rub her pussy. She took his semi-hard manhood into her mouth as she began to feverishly finger fuck herself. The taste of her sweet juices and his salty bitter cum flooded her mouth as that tingle flared to life again between her legs. Thanos loved the look of her on her hands and knees, beautiful ass up in the air, as she submissively sucked the last drops of cum out of him. The pleasure of her mouth on his still sensitive cock was almost too intense as the tight O of her mouth squeezed him.

Valerie alternated between fingering herself and feverishly rubbing her clit as the so long denied orgasm approached again. She thrilled at how tingly she was becoming. The heat in her sex was much hotter than before. She wouldn't be denied this time. She wouldn't be denied anything. She smiled inside as she twirled her tongue around his cock making him moan. His cock was again rock hard and his hips began moving of their own accord as she gave the best fellatio of her life. Valerie was sucking his cock hard while her juices ran down her hand. She was dripping wet as she fucked herself to oblivion. Her own butt was moving in sync with her thrusting fingers as her clit rubbed against her wet palm. Over and over his cock sank deep into her mouth as she teetered on the edge of her own orgasm. She heard his breathing was close and she was poised on the brink of cumming. Valerie's clit was rubbing against her palm as she moved, she curved the finger deep into her pussy pressing hard against it's front wall, and with another finger applied firm pressure on her tightly closed asshole; Valerie's world exploded.

Valerie's orgasm started somewhere between here pussy and ass and blossomed through her belly, rushing up and away from her center. Her muscles tensed and wetness gushed out of her swollen pussy over her thrusting finger. Her anus clenched up against the wet finger that was erratically rubbing it. The heat of the sun course through her unwinding body, but some thought remained. She felt his cock begin flexing in her mouth. She smiled to herself through her crashing orgasm.

Valerie's fangs grew to their predatory length. She gave a little pressure. His eyes shot open. Valerie sank her fangs deep into his cock as his cum shot uncontrollably into her mouth. Thanos screamed in pleasure and pain feeling his seed gushing into her mouth, but also feeling the twin daggers of pain sunken into his erection. His fingers dug into the bed sheets as he begged her to stop. Valerie swallowed his cum as his sweet blood flooded her mouth from the vein's she'd tapped in his cock. Valerie's orgasm was quite lengthy, aided by the pleasure of feeding while cumming. The energy and pleasure of his swallowed cum and blood flowed through her body as she happily sucked. Thanos' struggling became weaker and weaker as she drained him. She felt oddly exposed with her wet sex and butt up in the air as his life's blood continued to flow into her mouth. Right before death took him, she released his flaccid penis from her mouth.

Valerie moved up on the bed above the moaning Thanos. His hands weakly tried to protect his penis while one of her hands fondled his balls.

"Please...please," he muttered.

Valerie spit the remnants of his mixture of blood and cum into his moaning mouth, "Who's the receptacle now, Bitch!?" She crushed his balls in her hand, causing him to scream and pass out.

Filled with satisfaction, Valerie padded across the chamber to her clothes. Only shreds remained. Although vampires weren't an overly modest bunch, she didn't care to walk through the coven's common area flaunting her sweaty naked body. She wiped the blood from her mouth and began reciting an incantation in her head.

Upon the last syllable of the incantation, Valerie felt a release as magic softly overwhelmed her. Her body appeared to shimmer a bit, and then a tiny fog began at the tip of every appendage. Her feet, hands, and head shifted to a mist that began moving inward, engulfing her solid form. Within seconds, Valerie was a sentient mist. She floated up to the ceiling then moved back to her chamber. Once back, the process reversed itself. A naked sweaty Valerie stood in the center of the room. One day stands can surely suck.

Valerie roused herself from that memory as the cat was clenching and unclenching his claws on her leg while purring happily. Once again she found herself back in the Traditional vampire compound gazing out at the night sky. She found herself wet from the memory of her day with Thanos. For some reason, she didn't think he'd want her to visit again, so he was off the booty call list. Although she knew it wasn't probable during this war, she wished she could have more in her life.

A car stopping at the front gate roused her from her thoughts. She was always curious to see what was happening at night. A cab had let two figures out at the distant gate. She strained to see with her night vision at that distance. As they walked closer towards the buildings, there he was. Brett was walking with a laughing dark haired woman. They stopped and made out while she watched. She could tell the woman was rubbing the front of his crotch and his hand sliding down into the back of her pants made their intentions clear. Valerie watched with more than a twinge of jealousy as they laughingly entered the building. There was the man who had saved her life, the guy who had held her like a baby keeping the cold and danger away. She'd claimed him in his sleep once and he didn't have a clue. He'd helped her out of camaraderie, but the inherent kindness and respect he had shown her had been moving. Her jealously flared a bit more because the girl was probably more attractive, with larger breasts and a fuller butt. Sometimes Valerie wished her body wasn't honed for fighting. She imagined him voluntarily making love to that woman. It was a sexy thought except for the female involved.

Shadow snuggled against her contentedly and snapped her back into the moment. She took him off her lap and put him on the floor. As he stretched and cattily walked away, she had an inspiration. Valerie stared at the little black cat as he groomed himself as he often did. She took a deep breath, then began the incantation verbally. The magic grew, then washed over her as the last note was quietly spoken. Slowly, Valerie's form blurred and began shrinking. Her features swirled and changed as she shrank. Many times smaller now, she was a four legged form. Her consciousness returned once she was done. She looked Shadow in the eye as he looked at her and cocked his head to the side. Looking at a mirror image of himself, Shadow wasn't impressed. He gazed at her with the disdain only cats can perfect and strolled across the chamber to his bowl. Valerie smiled inwardly and flexed her feline muscles. She felt full of mischief as she ran nimbly pimply through the halls of the retreat.

"Maybe I'll just take one peek," she thought as she headed to Brett's chamber.

***

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I hope I didn't make any awful run-on paragraphs again. I welcome any thoughts.

D of G