Two Mummys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
645 Followers

"I think my boy needs breastfeeding hmmm." and she didn't have to say it twice.

Josh hungrily started sucking on her right breast while groping the left one and Maggie reached down and rubbed his hard cock. He was already unzipped as he was hard from watching porn and had unzipped to be more comfortable. He groaned as she reached in and rubbed him with just the thin fabric of his boxers between his cock and her hand. Then they heard me go into the kitchen to get a glass of water to take to bed with me and Maggie pulled away from Josh's mouth on her tit and gave him a quick kiss and said goodnight son and left him there hard and throbbing.

Josh was so turned on and horny now he didn't even bother to get up to lock the door. Maggie had left it ajar like she had found it. He started masturbating right there at the pc, not even watching the screen anymore, actually he closed his eyes and was imagining fucking both his mummy's in a nasty taboo threesome. He was stroking hard and about to cum when I walked in to say good night and what I saw was my son stroking his cock hard with his head back and his eyes closed and I heard him speak out loud.

"Oh yes fuck me mummy." and he groaned as he came.

He came hard and it shot out fast all over his stomach. I said nothing and left quickly hoping he hadn't seen or heard me. I was kind of shocked with what I had heard him say and I wanted to talk to Maggie about it thinking she might have some good advice but when I got to my room she was already in bed waiting for me and I could tell she had sex on her mind. I locked my door and came to bed. We kissed and fondled and even as I was enjoying the foreplay my lover was giving me the image of my son masturbating kept appearing in my mind. He had a nice big cock, I shouldn't have noticed but I could help it and when I closed my eyes that's all I could see was my sons big cock and his cum all over his stomach. It had been awhile since I had been with a man and I hadn't realized I had missed it until now, I wanted a cock inside me again. Maggie and I would often role play when we had sex so I asked her if she could pretend to be a man today and wear on our strap-on.

She said "Sure honey, but on one condition." and gave me her most wicked grin so I knew it was going be something kinky "I want to be your son and call you mummy."

I looked at her with a shocked expression "Maggie! That's so naughty even for you." She just grinned at me.

"Oh come on Marie, it's just a game. Don't you want to play with me anymore ........mummy?" she teased kneeling on the bed with the strap on attached. She rubbed the plastic cock coaxing me "Come on mummy. Please suck my cock mummy?"

She looked so sexy and naughty and I was so horny now I wasn't going to turn her down so I joined in her game.

"Oh yes son let mummy suck you mmm such a big boy you are now." and I started to lick and suck on her plastic cock. Maggie was loving this role play, her little fun with Josh still fresh in her mind.

"Oh I love you mummy can I suck on your sweet pussy now mummy? Show me where I came out." she giggled.

Neither of us was aware that Josh was listening outside our door the whole time, wearing just his boxers now and hard as a rock even though he had recently just came.

"Mmm your pussy tastes yummy mummy." said Maggie after licking me until I gushed into her mouth.

"Come up here and let me breastfeed you now son." I was enjoying this game too now. She crawled up and lay on top of me sucking on my tit hungrily. I closed my eyes and I was moaning softly in pleasure "Oh yes. That's it son mmm suck harder. Yes oh... Josh .....Oh yes!"

She stopped and looked at me "You called me Josh!" she grinned at me "Oh you are a very naughty slutty mummy aren't you?" she giggled.

"Yes I know I'm a very naughty mummy, but he's got such a nice cock. I just can't stop thinking about it." I felt guilty and turned on at the same time.

"Oh you've seen it recently have you? Hmm naughty mummy." she said cheekily but not wanting to confess what she had been doing earlier.

"Yes, just a little while ago. I accidentally walked in on him masturbating and it looked so good mmm." I admitted.

Josh almost came in his boxers hearing me use his name while playing with Maggie and knowing that I had seen his cock turned him so much. He wanted to come in and join in this fun game, he quietly tried turning the doorknob but the door was locked, so he continued to listen to us and now he was slowly stroking in the hallway outside our door. He didn't even bother to be discreet, just pulled down his boxers part way down his thighs and openly stroked his hard cock; he was secretly hoping to get caught.

Maggie was really enjoying role-playing as my son, she kept calling me mummy and was talking dirty to me, getting me all worked up

"Oh mummy I want to fuck you. My slutty mummy mmm. I want to put my hard boys cock up your cunt mummy." and she began to fuck me with the strap on making me moan in pleasure.

"Ohhh yes fuck me son! Mmm yes, pound your hard cock into me Josh! Ohhhh yes!" I was loving this game now and I could picture my real sons cock in my mind and as she fucked me I began to wish it really was Josh inside me as I came hard. Maggie kissed me as smiled as she saw in my expression that it was a good orgasm. Then she thought the timing was right.

"Wouldn't it be even more fun if Josh was really in here with us Marie?" she asked slyly.

"Maggie! You don't mean that do you? It's against the law you know......incest!" I was trying to sound shocked and disgusted but in truth it was what I was thinking too.

"No one would have to know Marie. I wouldn't tell and I know Josh wouldn't, so who's going find out? She was trying to convince me.

"Yeah I guess, but how do you know he would even want to? I mean he might think I'm sick or something. I couldn't stand it if my son was disgusted in me; he doesn't know about our domination games. I don't think I could tell him about all that." I was unsure, but definitely thinking about it.

"I know for a fact that he would love it Marie. He told me himself he likes mature women." Maggie didn't want to reveal what she did with Josh just yet.

"He did? Really? Hmm he told you this when you went out earlier?" I wanted to tell her what I saw and heard him do.

"Yes. I think we should ask him to join us, maybe tomorrow night." she was pushing me for a yes answer.

"Hmm I don't know Maggie. I'm not sure it's a good idea."

Josh had been listening to our whole conversation and was close to cumming.

Maggie knew I was close to giving in and just needed a bit more persuasion. She started to rub my clit and all around my pussy.

"Aw come on Marie. Admit it, you would like his big hard cock in here pounding away hmm?" she coaxed me "I know you would baby. Mmm think of it.....young.....hard....cock mmm filling up your sweet pussy with all that yummy cum for me to lick out of you." she said in her most seductive voice.

That was too much for Josh, the thought of cumming inside his mother's cunt then watching Maggie eat it out pushed him over the edge and he came, he came all over the hallway carpet. He grunted as he came and both Maggie and I heard him, stopping our conversation and looking towards the door.

"Oh fuck!"

We heard him curse as he looked at the mess he just made on the carpet and he rushed off to get a towel or something to clean it up. Maggie and I both got up and went to the door, I unlocked it and opened it and then we both saw the cum on the carpet just as Josh came out of the bathroom with a towel. He froze when he saw us, not knowing what the fuck to do or say now. I froze too, wanting to say something but unable to get any words out. Maggie was her usual kinky self and leant down and scooped up some of Josh's cum off the floor with her finger and then sucked it off her finger.

"Mmm nice." she said cheekily and grinned at Josh. He blushed and wanted to just run and hide but it was like he was frozen on the spot just waiting to see what I would say.

"Maggie!" I was stunned by what Maggie did, I stared at her grinning face and then at Josh who still hadn't said a word, just standing there holding this towel. Then Maggie got on her knees on the floor.

"Come closer Josh. Bring that towel here and I will help you clean this up." and then shocking both me and Josh she started to lick up his cum from the carpet. Josh took a couple of steps closer and handed the towel to Maggie and mumbled quietly.

"Sorry mum." while looking down at the floor, too embarrassed to look me in the eye.

Maggie wiped up the rest of his cum and then stood up wiping her mouth with the towel too.

"Mmm nice, but I'm sure it would taste better without the furry carpet!" she giggled and pulled a bit of carpet fluff from her mouth which looked so funny all three of us laughed. It broke the tension; we all needed to laugh to ease the moment.

"I think you should come in and sit down. We need to talk about this Josh." I said motioning him to come and sit on our bed. Josh sat and noticed the strap on dildo was still on the bed where Maggie had left it, his eyes glancing up at Maggie and she grinned at him and he smiled back.

"Josh, I guess you heard everything we said in here? Is that right?" I asked.

"Yes mum. I'm sorry but I was listening at your door the whole time." he sounded sorry, but I think it was he was just sorry that he got caught.

"Well I'm sorry too, I'm sorry that you heard all of that. Do you have anything to say about what you heard son?" I was hoping he wasn't disgusted with me.

"Um.....well....um ....only that Maggie was right." he replied coyly looking at Maggie, causing her to smile back at him.

"Right? Right about what Josh?" I questioned.

"Right about everything mum.....and right about that I wouldn't tell anyone...ever!" he looked at me now, looked me in the eye and I could see desire in his eyes.

I looked at Maggie, then back to Josh, my mind racing wondering what I should do and say as both of them were looking at me waiting to see my reaction. I made a split second decision and promptly got up off the bed and stood right in front of Josh.

"Come here Maggie, come stand beside me." she jumped up and stood next to me both of us looking down at Josh staring up at us in our lingerie. I looked at Maggie who was smiling and looking excited, I think she guessed what I had decided "Strip!" I said to her and then I took off my nightie, as did she.

Josh gasped as he stared up at his naked mother and her naked lover. He had never seen a fully naked woman in the flesh before, only in a porno. He was in fact a virgin and he had only got as far as feeling up a girl, sucking on a few tits and getting a hand job at this party once.

I put out my hand towards Josh and Maggie copied me, he took our hands and we both pulled him up towards us. I placed his hand on my breast and Maggie put his other hand on hers. He squeezed us both and smiled like a little boy let loose in a toyshop, so many things to play with.

My sons hand felt so good on my flesh for the first time as he fondled me. I could see he was as hard as a rock even though he had already cum twice tonight, his cock was making a tent out of his boxers. I had seen his cock once before tonight but now I wanted to see it again and I wanted to touch it. I took his hand off my tit for the moment and placed it on Maggie's other tit so that he was playing with both of hers and just when he was wondering why I made him stop touching me, I knelt down and pulled down his boxers.

Josh moaned when I touched his cock, if he hadn't just cum recently I'm sure just my hand being on his cock would have made him squirt his seed in my face as I stroked his cock, touching it for the first time since he was a baby and I had to bath him. Oh my, he sure had grown, I thought to myself as I slowly pulled on this big piece of meat. I made this beautiful cock. I didn't want to get him too excited too fast, so I stopped stroking him and stood up again.

"Excuse me a moment Maggie. Sorry to interrupt but I just need to kiss my son."

I took his face in my hands and kissed him. He instinctively took his hands off Maggie and put them around my waist. We kissed as lovers, a long passionate kiss. Maggie smiled watching us, she could see by our kiss the love we had for each other and then something dawned on her. She motioned me to come closer to her as I pulled back from kissing Josh.

"I have to talk to you about something Marie. Come into the bathroom with me?"

"Ok. Lie down on the bed son, I will be right back." and I followed her.

"Marie, I think Josh is a virgin and I think for his first time you should have him by yourself. It should be you that takes his virginity. I can sleep in his bed tonight." she whispered in my ear.

I smiled at her, she is so damn thoughtful, no wonder I love her so much I thought to myself.

"Thank you Maggie, you are wonderful. I love you baby." and I kissed her passionately.

We went back into the bedroom. Josh was lying there in the middle of our bed. He was naked and hard, excited and nervous. Maggie picked up her nightie and came over to Josh and gave him a kiss and left us. I got on the bed with my son.

"Where's Maggie going?" he asked

"Maggie decided that I should have you all to myself tonight, for your first time." I said as I was rubbing his bare chest with my hand caressing him.

"Oh ok mum.....um.....yeah to be honest I would rather it was you that took my virginity because I love you mum." he looked a little nervous and I smiled reassuringly at him.

"I love you too son.........I love all of you."

I began kissing his body, kissing him all over. I started at his neck, kissing and nibbling on it, moving down his chest, kissing as I went. Kissing his nipples and flicking them with my tongue, sucking on those cute little nipples of his, moving down kissing his tummy and playfully licking inside his bellybutton making him squirm......it tickled. Looking up and smiling at him then continuing to kiss down to his cock, kissing all the way along his hard shaft, then sucking on the tip, making him moan as my mouth closed around his cock. Then I pushed my mouth down, drawing his cock deeper into me yum his pre-cum tasted delicious on my tongue. He looked down at me as I sucked on his cock, my head bobbing up and down as I got him to fuck my mouth, I loved it. So good to have a real cock in my mouth again and so wickedly naughty for it to be my sons cock. I could have sucked and sucked until he came but I wanted more so I slowed down and then stopped and gave his cock another kiss then went back to kissing down his body.

Josh was panting and his cock was throbbing, I could see more pre-cum oozing out as I kissed down his legs to his feet. I kissed each toe, then went back over them and sucked each one individually too. I didn't just want to fuck my son; I wanted to make love to him. So I took my time. I asked him to roll over; he looked a little puzzled but did so. Then I kissed up the backs of his legs and kissed his cute bum, lots of kisses there and rubbed it and caressed his nice tight ass. Then as I knelt in between his legs and he lay on his stomach squashing his hard cock into my mattress, I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled them open as far as I could and just as Josh was wondering what the fuck I was doing, I leaned down and licked all the way along his ass crack. Up and down my wet tongue went from his ball sack to the top licking making Josh moan in pleasure and it felt fantastic to be licking my son like this, was making me so wet. I flicked the tip of my tongue around his hole and rimmed him. I could hear his heavy breathing as I was working my tongue on him. He gasped and groaned as I then pushed the tip of my tongue right into his tight virgin hole. He had never had anything except in own finger in his hole before and now his own mother was tongue-fucking it. I darted my tongue in and out invading this most private place. And he fucking loved it, he started moaning.

"Ohhh mum.... ohhhh fuck... ohhh yes!"

I thought he might cum on my bed and I didn't want to waste his cum, so I stopped and then gave his ass cheeks a squeeze again and then kissed up his back to his shoulders until I made it back to his neck where I had started. I whispered in his ear

"Did you like that son? Did you like your mummy kissing you hmm?"

He rolled back over on his back.

"Oh God yes mummy! That was so good!" he was still breathing hard, trying to regain control of his body.

His cock was still twitching. I lay next to him.

"Cuddle up here with mummy son. I want to breastfeed you."

Josh quickly got into position lying on his side next to me, my arm around him and he had his hand on one breast and was sucking on the other. He looked so sweet suckling on me like that. I stroked his hair as he sucked on me.

"Mummy loves you Josh." I said as I ran my fingers thru his hair.

His hand that had been playing with my breast wandered down to my shaven pussy. He began to rub it and I opened my legs to allow him better access. His fingers exploring, he soon found my clit and was rubbing on it as he sucked harder on my nipple. It was making me moan. Then he stopped sucking my tit and sat up a little, then shimmied down the bed and got between my legs. I opened them as wide as I could to give my son a good view of my pussy. He started to play with it; using both hands he pulled open my pussy to expose all my pink bits and was rubbing me with his finger tips. Then he pushed the tip of one finger into my hole making me moan.

"Is this where I came out of mum?" the innocent tone of his voice made me shiver with excitement. He pushed another finger in. "Right here mummy? Out of this lovely pink hole? Is this the place I was born mummy?" his fingers going in and out of me and this childlike talk drove me crazy.

"Ohhh fuck ohhhh yes son .....Yes!" I was moaning and close to cumming.

Josh looked up at me and grinned. He may be a virgin but he had seen enough porn to know I was totally turned on and very wet and he wanted to be inside of me but he also wanted to taste me too. So he did, he just pulled open my pussy and dived in, licking and sucking and I exploded. It felt like I was on fire as this huge wave cascaded through my body and I came for the first time into the mouth of my young son. It was amazing, my whole body shook as I gushed cum into his hungry mouth and he devoured it, savoring this new taste sensation. I was panting still as he lifted his head up from slurping up my cum and smiled at me.

"Mmm so tasty mummy...... mmmm yummy!"

I almost screamed at him, it was a demand not a request "Oh fuck me son! Fuck me now!"

His face was wet with my cum as he smiled at me. These were the words he longed to hear from me, the words he fantasized about and now he was hearing them for real from his mother.

"I need you inside me now Josh! Fuck me son! Fuck your mummy!" I was so hungry for his cock now.

He got on top of me and tried to push his cock into me, but he wasn't quite there so I helped him and guided him into me. I looked up into his eyes to watch his expression as he entered me for the first time, experienced the feeling of the inside of a pussy squeezing his cock for the first time. He looked elated and he groaned, he was full of lust and desire and his instincts took over and he started moving in and out of me, fucking me.

I was moaning, loving it "Yes Josh! That's it baby, give mummy your virginity. Oh yes, good boy. Fuck me son mmm."

I was already close to cumming again. His big cock felt so much better than a plastic one and looking up into the eyes of my own son made me feel so naughty, so wicked, so slutty, and so nasty, I was incest fucking and loving every second of it.

nz_marie
nz_marie
645 Followers