Two of a Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cia81
Cia81
1,162 Followers

"We'll be ready."

Bashta nodded and turned to leave. A warm hand touched his bare upper arm above his red and black armband. He turned back, their bodies less than a foot apart.

"Would you like to stay for a meal with us?" Cavel kept his hand on Bashta's arm. A heat spread from that small point of contact went deep into his stomach. His breath quickening, Bashta dared to glance up. His breath froze at the desire he saw when their eyes locked. His tongue darted out to lick his lips quickly and Cavel's grip tightened, the fingers flexing in small caresses.

"I... not tonight."

Cavel's face showed his disappointment as he let Bashta go. "See you in the morning then." He turned and walked away, leaving Bashta feeling unaccountably cold as he stood apart from the quietly chattering men. He blinked and remained motionless for a moment, seemingly unaware of the watching clan. Shaking his head, he disappeared into the twilight.

***

"I bet that was hard," Piscel said, clapping him on the shoulder. "You did good today."

"Did I?" Cavel asked bitterly. His mate had walked away, again.

"Oh yeah. He'll be bugging you before you know it." Piscel grinned. "Here's your meal." He handed Cavel a steaming bag of re-hydrated stew and a fork.

"Oh goody!" Cavel looked into the jungle where Bashta had disappeared before he sat down morosely on a log to eat alone.

Cia81
Cia81
1,162 Followers