Two of a Kind Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cia81
Cia81
1,160 Followers

He pulled and tugged until he got Bashta's shirt off then went back to rubbing and plucking at his nipples and nibbling on his neck until Bashta's knees buckled.

Bashta felt Cavel support his body but he was unable to stand. The sensations coursing through his body had turned his knees to jelly. His hands now clung to Cavel's arms instead of trying to loosen them. He could feel Cavel's pleased rumble at his back. He gasped when Cavel swung him up into his arms and quickly walked a few steps over to the bed.

He didn't expect him to drop him onto it and almost squeaked in surprise. His eyes wide, Bashta stared up at Cavel standing over him. Cavel stripped his shirt off and then leaned down and put one hand on the bed and then one knee. He stared intently at Bashta who began to inch away on the bed until he ran out of room to move backward.

Cavel began prowling up his legs on his hands and knees until Bashta was pinned against the headboard. Bashta licked his lips nervously.

"I love your mouth," Cavel growled. "Your lips are so soft and full and I've been imagining what they would look like wrapped around me as I slowly slide into your warm mouth. He ground his body against Bashta's who whimpered as the image flashed through his mind of Cavel doing just that. He shuddered as Cavel watched him.

"Undo my pants," he groaned.

Bashta looked up at him, his eyes startled. "What?"

"Open them." Cavel rose up on his knees until his impressive bulge was right in front of Bashta's face. His hands trembled as he slowly lifted them and popped the button on Cavel's jeans. He licked his lips again as he lowered the zipper and Cavel's hips thrust forward slightly as he watched. "Pull them down."

Bashta tugged until they got stuck mid-thigh.

"Now my underwear." Bashta hooked his fingers into the top of the black boxer briefs and pulled them down. Cavel groaned, feeling the warm breath from Bashta's mouth just inches away. Bashta looked up at him, his eyes wide. Cavel pushed his hips forward just a little. "Lick it."

That pink tongue came out again and this time swiped across the wide head in front of him. Bashta hummed at the feeling of soft skin and tangy precum. He did it again, this time swirling his tongue in a circle. Pleased with the way Cavel's breathing increased he did it again, laving the entire head with his tongue then flicking it with the tip.

The feedback of Cavel's pleasure made his cock throb too.

Cavel was panting and Bashta could feel how he struggled for control. "Suck it in."

Bashta looked up at him and then back down. He opened those pink lips Cavel had been admiring and engulfed the entire head in his mouth, moving his tongue along the bottom. Tightening his lips around the shaft, he began to slide down until the head hit the back of throat and he gagged.

Cavel grunted. "Don't take too much, just go slow."

Bashta pulled back and began stroking the first few inches with his mouth, using his tongue on the bottom to press and stroke the firm shaft. Cavel was beginning to groan faintly, leaning with his arms against the headboard. One hand came down to tangle in Bashta's long thick hair, guiding his rhythm faster and faster. The firm grip and the taste of his mate made Bashta shudder and one of his teeth caught the edge of Cavel's shaft in a sharp nick.

"Ouch!" Cavel pulled back.

Bashta blushed in embarrassment and looked down. He didn't really know much about sex but he knew that nicking his mate with his teeth was not a good thing. "Sorry."

"My fault, my mate." Cavel put his hand on Bashta's chin and tilted his head up. He leaned down and kissed him. "I got too excited; but you made me feel so good."

Bashta's blush deepened but he was pleased. "I did?"

"Mmhmm," Cavel murmured. He backed away a little and then grabbed Bashta by the hips, sliding him back down on the bed to lay flat again. "Very good." His grin was feral. "But now it's my turn."

***

Cavel made short work of removing Bashta's jeans and underwear, pleased to see how excited he was. It was his turn to lick his lips as he leaned over and tasted the clear fluid leaking from the tip of his mate's erection. He used the flat of his tongue to spread the fluid around the head before putting his mouth over it and sucking hard until his lips popped off the end. He glanced up at Bashta. His head had kicked back on the pillows at the intense pleasure and his hands were knotted in the blue sheets.

"Oh gods!" Bashta moaned as he waited for Cavel to continue. "Don't stop, please."

Cavel rumbled in pleasure at the quiet whimper. He leaned back down and engulfed Bashta's cock down to the base before pulling up as he sucked hard, using his tongue to trace a line up the shaft before he went back down. Several strokes later Bashta's hips were inching up with each pull, almost frantic whimpers and moans escaping him as he lay helpless under the overwhelming assault of pleasure in his body.

Cavel could feel the pleasure Bashta felt through their bond and his own erection twitched and throbbed in response. He pulled off before Bashta could reach that final point when the stimulation would become too much.

He loved the way his mate whined in protest.

"Let's try something." He turned around and pulled Bashta with him until they lay on their sides facing each other. He could feel Bashta's shuddering breaths as he pulled back from the brink of orgasm, only seconds away when Cavel pulled off. He nudged Bashta's lips with his erection as he stretched his head forward and began flicking his tongue at the sensitive underside of the pink throbbing head in front of him. Bashta cautiously followed his lead.

"Hmm, feels good," Cavel moaned before he opened his mouth wide to take in his mate.

"Oh god," Bashta said as Cavel deep throated him. He rolled Cavel's balls in his hand and began to suck on the wide head, inching his way down.

"Don't take more than you can handle," Cavel warned him and then began sucking again. He wrapped his lips around the base and pulled up to the tip, feeling Bashta's pleasure through their bond as well as the warm moist pressure of Bashta's mouth on his own erection. Their breathing began to stutter after only a few minutes, the stimulation too much for either of them to hold out for long.

Bashta tipped over the edge first, his hips thrusting forward to bury his length in the back of Cavel's throat as he orgasmed. His cries and moans vibrated along Cavel's length and set him off, though he had just enough control not to thrust forward and choke his mate.

His body shook as he held rigid as he came, long seconds of pleasure washing over him as their climaxes spread through their bond and doubled their sensation. Panting, he pulled off and rested his head on Bashta's thigh as they recovered.

It took him a few minutes before he had the strength to turn around but when he finally did, he gathered Bashta into his arms and curled around him. They were facing the open doors and the moon was high above the mountain bathing the now exposed snowy tip in a strong silvery light.

"I think I like your bedroom," Bashta said with a little smile.

"Our bedroom," Cavel corrected him.

Bashta turned his head and Cavel leaned down to kiss him, a soft, gentle kiss full of the love and contentment he felt at finally having his mate home and in their bed. Bashta snuggled back into his arms and sighed.

"Our bedroom."

"Are you thirsty, or hungry?" Cavel asked. "I could get up."

Bashta tightened his arms around him. "I don't think I'm going to let you out of this bed tonight."

Cavel's head lifted off the pillow as he blearily tried to locate the ringing sound that woke him up. Snarling a bit in irritation, he reached over Bashta to his pants on the floor. He blinked a few times, trying to bring the words on the screen into focus. Saulle

He flipped the phone with a grimace, "Hello?"

"I'm sorry to bother you and your mate on your first night at home," Saulle said apologetically.

Cavel rubbed at his eyes with his free hand, glancing out the open doors to the sky that was just beginning to fade from pitch black to a deep midnight blue. "What time is it?"

"About four thirty."

"This had better be important."

"Yes, Alpha, it is." Saulle paused so long Cavel lost his temper.

"Well what is it?" he snapped.

Bashta rolled over and laid a hand on his chest. His other hand slipped over Cavel's side to caress the line of spots running up his back. Cavel instantly calmed under the relaxing sensations Bashta was sending through their bond. He sighed and apologized to Saulle. "I'm sorry. I didn't get much sleep."

Cavel could almost hear the smirk on Saulle's face in his voice. "I understand, my lord. I would not have interrupted you for anything less than something critical."

His forehead wrinkled. "Is everyone okay? The kitlings?" Bashta asked. His sexy ears Cavel loved to tease so much caught every word of the conversation. Saulle could hear him as well and answered his worried question.

"No, no, they're fine. At least the ones we have here."

Cavel frowned. "What do you mean the ones we have here? All the sick kitlings were gathered there at the community center." He looked at his mate who was chewing on his lip. "Wait, did this spread to another clan? Has someone contacted the doctors?"

Saulle started talking quickly, trying to reassure Cavel. "No, nothing like that. Dr. Waddel did call a few hours ago and tell us they were working hard on the next batch of antiserum. I was talking with Nallelija about our search when I was feeding her some broth. I can't believe we forgot them!"

"You're not making a lot of sense Saulle. You're jumping around all over the place. Slow down; who did we forget?"

"That visiting family, the nomads requesting to join our clan."

Cavel's eyes went wide. "Shit! You think they brought this plague to our clan?" Cavel swore again. "I'll track them down and kill them!"

"You don't have to."

***

"Show me," Cavel ordered.

"We haven't gone in. We didn't want to risk the plague spreading." Saulle pulled the agitated alpha male around the edge of the building to the backdoor in the kitchen. The glass slider was shut but the curtains were left open to the dawn light coming up over the trees. The soft pink rays highlighted a disturbing scene.

Lying on the floor was a large male. His face was turned toward the door and clearly visible were black lesions marring the warm gold skin and circular rosettes. He was sprawled on his stomach with his head toward the living room. Cavel shifted, looking as far sideways into the room as he could. He could see the mother sitting up, her face slack as flies crawled on it. Her hands were curled protectively over a small body sheltered under a blanket on her lap.

"Do you have the key?"

Saulle's mate, Nallelija, usually did the work that the alpha's mate was usually responsible for. Before Bashta returned home with him, Cavel had no one else. She helped him entertain visitors and often arranged for their stays in the guest houses on the outskirts of town. Things fell apart when she got sick soon after Ariella. Saulle had been nearly frantic as they tried to find someone to help them. That fact was the only reason why Cavel had not kicked him out of his clan for his treatment of Bashta in the rainforest.

Saulle looked at Cavel in disbelief. "I do not think you should go in there."

"I didn't ask you." He held out his hand. "Keys."

Bashta spoke up from his place at Cavel's side. "You are wrong Cavel."

Cavel swung around to look at him with his mouth open. "What the hell do you mean by that?"

"You can't go in there. It's not safe."

Cavel's eyes narrowed. "I'm just as safe as anyone else. We have the antiserum. Someone has to go in there and this is my responsibility. I am the alpha; I allowed these cats into our territory. I allowed this sickness to hurt our clan." His claws were extending by the time he was done, his anguish ruining his control.

"You are not to blame. We don't even know if they brought this here. You couldn't have known." Bashta reached out and carefully grabbed one of Cavel's hands. "I know you are the alpha here; but I am too. Clearly they died of the plague, plague that kills, Cavel. There isn't enough antiserum for everyone yet. Would you take a dose away from a sick kitling because you are too stubborn to admit we're right?"

Bashta's fingers massaged Cavel's hand as he sent reassurance and calming emotions through their bond. He felt a surge of relief when Cavel nodded in defeat. Bringing the captured hand up to his mouth, Bashta dropped a quick kiss on the palm.

"I'll need the key."

Saulle looked at him and winked; Bashta's ability to calm Cavel would be invaluable to the clan. As second in command, Saulle had often felt the need to question Cavel's orders but as an alpha, Cavel didn't tolerate too much resistance to his orders. He was more open than most alphas but the burdens on him that had grown increasingly heavy and that had made him often intractable.

Cavel didn't know of the talks Saulle and Bashta had while they watched over the sick kitlings. Bashta had gained new insight into his mate. He also understood more of why Saulle had objected so strongly to Bashta when they met. Without a female mate there would be no kitlings to lead the next generation. For Carthera jaguar clans, only the black jaguars are alphas. Only they could lead their clan.

Bashta shook his head; that was a worry for another day.

"I'll need some place to clean myself once I come back out." Bashta looked at Cavel. "You said people could get this from touching something that has the plague on it and then touching someone else. That's not just person to person, that means stuff like the doors and furniture, right?"

"That's right," Cavel said reluctantly. "I should be the one going in there. What if this has mutated, or there is something in there..."

"This is my clan as much as yours now. We are done discussing this. I'm going in. I just need some way to make sure you don't get this sickness too."

"There is another guest house up the road. We'll go and unlock it. You can shower there. The dresser and closets have a few spare sets of sweats and t-shirts. Bag your clothes and we'll burn them after. We can close up that house and this one. Once everyone has been given the antiserum we'll be safe to come back and clean and give this poor family a proper burial ceremony."

Saulle handed a key to Bashta. "We'll wait at the car."

Cavel pulled Bashta to him and held him close. "I...," he trailed off, but Bashta could feel his stress.

"Promise me you will wait at the car," Bashta whispered. Cavel's muscles were rigid under Bashta's hands. Through their bond, Bashta could feel his emotions warring within him. He would use whatever means he had to convince Cavel that he was right. He kissed Cavel's neck and sent a wave of love through their bond. "Promise me."

Cavel grudgingly nodded. "I'll wait." His hand came up and wrapped around Bashta's braid. He brought their lips together, teeth clicking as he pressed with almost bruising force, controlling Bashta's head so that he couldn't pull away. He pulled back abruptly, pressing their foreheads together. "After this we go home. Just us, for days."

Bashta was breathing hard. "You don't even have to finish the tour. We can stay in bed."

Cavel smiled at him, his hands falling reluctantly away. He took a few steps back, their eyes locked together. Saulle put his arm on his shoulder and Cavel turned away, slowly following him around the corner of the house toward the car parked on the street.

Bashta turned and walked the other direction, looking at the ground and the trees around the house. He stopped at the front door, turning the key in his fingers. Seeing the sick kitlings had been hard for him. His nightmares had combined their faces with those of his dead family. He had prayed to not have to face any deaths from this evil plague. Those at greatest risk in the clan were safe but for these poor jaguars help had come too late.

The smell when he opened the door made him gag. His senses were much sharper now that he had bonded; the scent of plague death was the same as he remembered but much stronger. He stood frozen, just one step inside the door.

"Get away!"

"Burmal, what are you doing here?" Bashta's mother gasped when saw the symbols on the tree her mate was leaned against. "Oh my god. Who is sick?"

Burmal managed to turn to face them and his head lolled to one side. Black sores dotted his face, marring his cheeks and forehead. His eyes were fever bright and he gasped as he tried to breathe. They could see his chest heaving with each breath.

"Everyone. They're dead. All dead." His fingers scrambled hard at the ground as he was wracked by a coughing fit. Blood dribbled from the corner of his mouth.

Bashta clung to his mother, his eyes huge as he watched his father struggle for breath. He tried to take a step forward and she held her back as he whimpered in protest, fighting her. They couldn't go closer, it smelled... wrong. Bad.

"No. Take Bashta and go. Stay far away from here. This is a sickness the healers have never seen. Everyone died; none of our medicines could do more than halt the course of this plague for a few hours. You have to take the kitling and teach him to be strong.

"I had a vision. The Jaguar will save him; keep our line from dying out. No one else can protect the Temple." He began coughing again, blood spraying out as Burmal fought to draw in one more breath of that life giving air.

"I... love... you."

Arms wrapped around each other, his mother stumbled away from their village holding him as he screamed. Even after they were miles away the smell, the sickly sweet scene of decaying flesh and the bitter tang of the weeping sores clung to Bashta. They had washed repeatedly in the river but he could still smell it every time he drew a breath. When the nightmares came they were filled with the scent of the plague and the blood slowly dripping down his father's face.

The same smell filled this small square house. Bashta coughed and covered his nose with his hand. He took shallow breaths through his mouth, grimacing when his enhanced senses made even that distasteful.

"Bashta!" Saulle was standing by the car. He had a small silver object in his hand. "Catch."

Catching the metal object Bashta looked at it and then back up at Saulle in confusion. "It's a camera. Push the small button on the top. It will take images of whatever you point it at. Just push the round button on the right until it clicks and the flash goes off. The screen in back will show you a copy of the picture you just took in case you need to take another one.

"This way we can see what you do without entering the house." Saulle reassured Bashta, "It's easy. You'll catch on in minutes. Make sure you get pictures if there is some form of medical technology; needles, small glass tubes, things like that. Once you get to the other house clean your hands, then open the flap on the side. Push down and then pull the little card, we can get the images from that."

Bashta followed Saulle's directions and turned on the camera. Even his interest in the amazing technology couldn't distract him from his grisly duty for long. He took shallow breaths through his mouth but he grimaced when he entered the main room. He could see the top of the female's head over the back of the couch. Approaching slowly, Bashta snapped a picture.

He inched around the side until he could see the woman's face. It was swollen, black lesions marring her smooth skin. Her eyes were wide open and glassy, focused on the ceiling with the blank stare of death. Bashta hated to do it but he held the camera out in front of him and took another picture. He looked down at the blanket wrapped bundle on her lap and turned away. He couldn't look at that yet.

Cia81
Cia81
1,160 Followers