Two Old Friends

Story Info
Getting an old girlfriend back.
3.9k words
3.42
65.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hakawati
hakawati
16 Followers

We walked into the room as two old friends, but I had different ideas. She had been telling me that she would not sleep with more than one man at a time and now she was with Jimmy. I hated Jimmy not because he had her and I did not but because he was a sleaze-ball.

We talked for a while and it started to get late. She was starting to get comfortable, and had taken off her jacket. She was sitting on the bed wearing her very tight shirt and skintight pants. She had a long glorious neck and curly auburn hair. She was a natural red head, feisty tempered and all.

I attempted to kiss her and she pulled away giving me that really strange look she gives someone, just before she gets pissed off at them. Today I was not going to let that stand in my why. I moved in on her again, this time pushing her all the way back down to the bed. I made sure to not let her come up for air either. She was pushing and struggling with me until she finally realized that I was not going to let her up.

She did not see when she came in that I had added some hardware to the bed or that I was now about to bring it into play. I pulled one arm up. She did not struggle much, but I was much stronger than her so it did not matter much. I clamped the handcuff around her wrist and cinched it in tight. Then, she started to panic. I pulled her other arm up and she began to really fight with me. It took a bit longer, but I had her other hand in a cuff in a minute or so as well.

I moved my legs so they were straddling her body, holding fast, before I began to sit up. I squeezed her chest between my legs and lifted my mouth from off of hers. I shoved the ball gag into her mouth, and pulled the strap over her head. Her eyes were full of fire, fear and anger. But that was one of the things I liked about her, her eyes.

I laid back onto her flailing legs and shackled them one after another to the corners of the bed. I looked at my handwork and was proud. Her body laid there for my pleasure. Now I was going to use it. I did not care about her clothes, so I simply cut them off her, shirt, bra, pants, and all.

Now she laid there naked, still fighting with the cuffs, and trying to pop the ball gag out of her mouth. I put a leather cuff just below each knee. She was definitely wondering what that one was for until I ran the rope under the bed, and began to synch it tight. Her legs began to part, making her pussy available for me and anyone I wished to share it with. It also tightened the rest of her body to the bed, pulling her arms tight. This forced her breast to point strait up, and show their meager fullness.

Now with no room to fight, no way to cry out, and no chance to plead she new that I had her and that there was nothing she could do about it.

I laid back down on her and shoved my rod into her dry pussy. She again tried to fight me, but all it did was make sure I penetrated deeper and deeper. It only took a few good pumps and for the first time, I fired my load deep in her. It felt so good. I wished I had done this 3 or 4 years earlier.

The announcement came that all women were to be out of the dorm in 5 minutes, and she looked at me waiting. But, when I did not release her she attempted to shake around some more. I decided that this would be a good time to change her into some more permanent shackles, so I put the broad leather bands around her wrist, and tied them tight to the bed. My rod ready for more action, I mounted her once again.

My seaman provided the lubricant needed, but this time she seemed to get more into it. On the other hand, I did decide that I would take longer on this run, pumped her at my pleasure. It took almost half an hour before I was ready to once again fire my load deep within her.

I nibbled on her neck, giving her a massive hickey. I had always wanted too. Then, still laying on her body, I pulled a blanket up over me. Slid my dick back inside her and went to sleep.

When I woke up, her pussy was undulating. My bet was that she was trying to get my dick out of her, but I wanted one more ride before I went to classes that day. I started her off by biting her right nipple hard enough that she tried to scream, then I bit the swollen hickey on her neck. I chewed on her for almost an hour, firing two loads deep with her while she laid helplessly beneath me.

I got off her and went to take a shower, get dressed and off to class. I was not interested in class that day and could not wait until I could get back to my room and play with my toy.

I came into my room and found her laying right where I left her, naked tied to my bed. I stripped down and fucked her one more time, before I decided to have more fun. She was exhausted, and had not slept since yesterday.

I loosened the ropes to her hands, but gave her about 4 foot of cord. Then I unhooked her ankle shackles from the bed, and the rope that held her knees. I was pleased. She still had still had a lot of fight left in her. She tried hard to get free. I yanked her up by the waist and tossed her over the end of the bed. The rope on her wrists had pulled tight and her stomach landed solidly on the footboard. I quickly leaned on her body, connecting her knees where her ankles use to be.

Her ass was in full glory now, and I took that time to give her a few good whacks on it to remind her that she was mine now and that she need not fight any more. With each slap the fire in her eyes grew.

I tied her ankle shackle together, and then came at her from behind. Her ass was not quite high enough off the ground so I lifted the end of the bed up and put a book under each leg. This placed her at just the right height for a straight entry. I slid my rod once into her pussy to get it nice and wet, then again did something that I had never done with her before to her.

I set my rod against her ass hole and pushed it in. Holding onto her hip for leverage, I pumped it in and out of her. With each pump, I went deeper and deeper in. She was attempting to scream, but between the exhaustion, the gag, and the position she was in, she could hardly make a sound. Her pitiful sounds excited me and I think I pumped her harder than I had ever done before, until finally my load burned its way in. Oh, it felt so good. I almost wanted to scream myself.

I left her in that position while I went off to dinner, then returned to her. She had shat on my floor while I was away, so I cleaned it up and paddled her ass with a coat hanger for being "naughty". I did my homework, taking a break every now and then to ride my little toy.

The fire had left her eyes, and she was now mine. All mine. I could do with her as I pleased or when I pleased. I guess her ass was the key, and I had unlocked it.

I removed her from the end of the bed, leaving her ankles tied together. I tied her wrist the same way and secured both to ends of the bed. This time she would lay on her side. I laid down next to her, pulled the covers up over us, and shoved my readied dick, back up her ass. I did not pump her like before. This time I just buried it deep and went to sleep.

The next morning, after a couple good fucks, I headed off to the shower. When I returned to the room, there she lay. She did not realize or did not care that I had not reattached her to the bed. I sat down in my chair, and told her to come over to me. She slinked as best she could with her hands hooked together as well as her feet and came over to my chair.

Her tits were swollen and her skin paler than normal. I took the ball-gag off for the first time in two day. "Now, I want you to give me a blow job better than you have ever given me before," I said sternly. She obediently climbed up into my lap and began to suck my dick. It felt good. She knew what I liked. She had at least given me a blowjobs many times over the last four years of our relationship.

The only irritating part about them was that she could never quite go down far enough to make me happy, so this time on one of her trips down, I pushed her head the rest of the way. She fought it a bit, as the gag reflex hit her, and my load fired down her throat with me holding her head in place.

I was happy. I had had my way with her every way I wanted. I dressed and left her there kneeling in front of the chair. I knew that if she left, that she would tell no one. She was that kind of girl. But, what surprised was that when I returned 8 hours later, she was still in my room, and still naked.

I told her to lay down and spread her legs, that I was going to fuck her, and she did. Her pussy was waiting for me this time. She was hot and wet and wanted me in her, telling her what to do next. I handed her a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt, and we went to dinner.

We ate and headed back to my room. Once there I told her to take my clothes off. As she did, I saw her ass and wanted it again. I stopped her where she was and pulled my rod out and shoved it back into her ass. She whimpered a bit as I entered, but made no noise after that. After I was done, I told her to suck me dry and she did. She lay on my bed as I did my work, and I would take breaks from time to time and enter one hole or another to relieve the frustrations of the day.

That night, after most of the dorm was asleep, we walked down to the public showers. I told her to get clean while I showered myself. After she was clean, I told her to come over and give me another blowjob. Water and shampoo running down her body, she sucked, licked and nibble all parts of my shaft. Finally I wanted something more. I told her to stand and bend over. She thought she was going to get in the ass, then my rod plowed into her pussy. She let out a deep groan as I entered.

It took no time before I fired my load again. This time she had her first obvious orgasm. Then I want to finish my shower. I told her to lay down on the bench and wait. While she did however, the hall president walked into the shower. He looked at her with her legs spread wide and her pussy begging for more attention. I told her to fuck him, and he took the chance and fucked her on the spot.

When he was done, I told her that it was time to go, so we walked back down to my room. I followed behind her so I could watch her naked ass as we went. We went into the room and climbed into my bed. I curled my body up around hers and holding tightly onto her left tate, shoved my dick back into her well used hole, and fell asleep.

I slept even better that night then the ones before. I did not have any extra hardware to struggle with as I slept. When I woke up, she had one hand between her legs, playing with her pussy. She seemed to be really enjoying herself. I had never seen her do this before and it was turning me on, so I began to pump her ass again. As I blew my load she shuddered from the orgasm that followed

We got up, and she put back on the sweats and T-shirt. We went to breakfast. On our way back to the dorm, I stopped her in one of the less used doorways of the Administration building. I pulled the sweats down and slid right in. It only took me a minute or so. Afterwards, I told her to go to her room, get changed, go to class, and meet me for lunch. As an after thought I told her to make sure it was something loose. I may want another quickie between classes or something.

She did, but I did not see her between any classes that day. I met up with her at lunch, found a nice secluded spot, and told her to suck me off again. With her eyes down caste she did, and as she knew I was about to blow, she grabbed my ass and shoved me as deep down her throat as my rod could go. She fought her own reflexes to make sure every drop went deep down her throat. The funny thing was that as she came up, I spotted her hiding a smile.

We eat lunch and headed back to our own classes. She was waiting outside my last class for me. We dropped off our books in my room and we headed out for a walk. It was a nice day, bright and warm. We stopped by one of the building that had many bushes concealing its none used entrance. I held her facing away from me tightly as we looked out at the world. I ran one hand up her spaghetti string top and fondled her nipple. She winced, as they were still tender, but did not pull away.

She reached behind her and found my shaft hardening again. She deftly pulled it out from its confines. I raised the back of her skirt to find that she had no panties on. She rubbed my rod for a bit then positioned it to go into her ass again.

One of our friends saw us standing their and came over to say hello. She tried to pull me out, but I held her tight on my rod, as he approached. We spoke for a moment, him not really noticing that the couples in front of him were fucking right before his very eyes. She was doing everything she could to hide her expressions from him, as every now and then, I would move and slide further in or out.

Finally my friend left and I finished the job I had started causing her to have yet another orgasm. We continued our walk for some time before returning to my room for the night. I told her to take her clothes off and do her homework. I sat at my desk, while she sat on the bed. She finished long before me, so I told her to put the leather shackles back on. She put them on her wrists, ankles and just below her knees. She played with them a bit each time before finally putting them on.

I took a break and tied her down to the bed face down with her knees pulled up and out. This picked her ass up a bit, and made entry real easy. I went back to work and left her there waiting for me, knowing that at any time someone could come in the room, I would most likely let them fuck her like I did the night before.

I finished my work off and moved in behind her. Her wide open pussy was calling me in. my rod moved in and I pumped a few times before I was tired of it. I pulled out the hanger and swatted her a few time for not exciting me enough. This time when I entered her pussy, she responded better.

I wanted to read a book for a while and so I sat in front of her, with her mouth poised over my rod. She was sucking my shaft when we heard the passkey go into my lock. It was the hall president again. He saw her there and looked at me. I told him to come on in and close the door. He did. He said that he was going to talk to me about last night, but seeing this, he saw no reason to do so. I told him that if he wanted he could have at her again.

He moved onto the bed, pulled out his rod and put in her pussy for just a bit before pushing it deep in her ass. She almost screamed, not really wanting him in her ass, but the dick half way down her throat stopped the noise.

He was pounding away, and she finally started to get into it, sucking even harder then ever before. She dove down hard on me as the bulge of seaman moved down his dick ready to explode in her ass. I could not help but fire my load at the same time.

The hall president said that it was o.k. with him if she stayed in my room from time to time, but not to do it every night. He slapped her ass, and headed out the door. I did not let her up and she sucked on me for another hour while I read.

I untied her from the bed, but left the shackles on her while we slept.

The next day I bought a dog collar for her. The leather kind, and I put it on her neck. I told her that as long as it was on her, that I could have my way with her any time any way I choose, and if that includes giving her to someone else, then I would. She agreed.

That night, instead of going to my room we headed to hers. Her roommate was not there when we got there, so I took that opportunity to screw my little slave again. Then I picked out what I wanted her to wear for the next three days.

I was lying in her bed on one side of the room when her roommate came in. She was very upset. She was a very shy well-figured young lady who thought only the best of everyone. She had never been with any man and was very proud of this fact. Not every man would have wanted her, but she was not all that bad either. I wrote my new toy a note telling her what I wanted her to do. She started to shake her head "no" at me, when with a stern look back, she lowered her head and was off doing my bidding.

She walked in and started to hear all the problems her roommate was having, and gave her a shoulder to cry on. Then while she was crying my toy began to caress her arms. This did not seem like much, but it relaxed the girl. Then my toy began to pet her chest. It began to take effect. She was getting very bothered by it, but was really unaware just how hot she was getting because of the distractions in her life.

My toy slowly opened her roommate's shirt and undid the front opening bra. She began to play with her bare breasts, and her roommate began to calm and forget about her daily problems. My toy soon had her mouth on her roommate's breasts and she was beginning to come unglued. My toy took her own shirt off and placed her roommate's had on her own tender nipples.

Although this was not something my toy has ever thought she would ever enjoy, she really was getting into it. Soon, my toy stood up and dropped her own pants, and convinced her roommate to do the same. My toy had her hand between her roommate's legs in no time and her roommate was not stopping her at all. They were soon all over each other, and I had a front row seat.

They worked each other to exhaustion, no part of their bodies were left untouched. I really want to slide in between them, but I held myself back enjoying the show. Her roommate decided that she was tiered and wanted to go to bed. She walked into my half of the room and just climbed into her own bed, not seeing me.

My toy came and climbed into her own bed next to me. The odor about her said that she was still saying that she wanted to do it again, so while she laid there next to me, I slide my waiting rod into her burning pussy. I pumped slow and intently. She began to grown with pleasure, trying to keep as quiet as possible. Her roommate woke to the sound, but thought that my toy was having a wet dream or something.

She got out of bed and came over and began to suckle on my toy's breasts. My toy began to kiss her while running her hands up and down her body. My toy finally moved to put her roommate on her back on her own bed, and was eating her out once again. Leaving no crime unpunished I got out of bed and returned my rod to the hot box that held it earlier. My toy began to eat her roommate furiously, as I pumped.

Her roommate commented that she wished that my toy were a man. My toy moved up her body until they were kissing again, my toy playing with her roommate's clit still, and opening the space between her legs for me. As the roommates legs spread wide enough, I took my opportunity and slide my shaft deep into her roommates body. She gasped at the feeling and attacked my toy harder. I do not know what she thought was happening, but I pumped a load into her, satisfying her desire.

My toy finished her off, then came back to join me in her bed. Her roommate soon fell asleep, then my toy and I got up and went out the dorm room window.

It was funny. I thought I was taking her when she did not wish, and in reality I gave her exactly what she had always wanted from me.

hakawati
hakawati
16 Followers