Two on One

Story Info
He goes to a lez bar and bites off more than he can chew.
2.7k words
3.83
115.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

###

It was a dark and stormy night -- a less than perfect night for George to try his luck in the downtown bar scene again -- but it would have to do. Driving down the main drag, he spotted that new place that just opened last week, the _Clit Club._ He pulled into the parking lot, parked his car, got out, and approached the front door.

Noticing a sign next to the door that read, "No men admitted before 9:00, posolutely and absotively!" he checked his watch. 9:05 -- perfect timing. Entering the establishment, the bouncer - a rather husky looking woman, eyed him suspiciously, but let him pass.

Once inside, the place was crowded but not SRO. He went up to the bar and ordered a Guinness, then found a small empty table overlooking the dance floor. Listening to _Melissa Ethridge_ at 120db, he immediately noticed that although he was practically the only male in the place, the dance floor was jam-packed. Looking closely, he saw only women dancing with women. When a slow song eventually came up, the partners danced as tightly as a man and a woman in heat.

After the implications of what he was seeing set in, he simply ignored it and decided to just enjoy the music. Time went by and the place started filling up some more. A few brews later, he eventually became totally absorbed in the thunderous music.


His concentration was broken a little later as two women came over and screamed, "Can we sit here?"

Looking around at seeing how crowded the place had become, he uplifted his palm at the two empty chairs at his table and shouted back, "Go ahead!"

They were two fairly attractive slender women, one with long flowing black hair and big brown eyes wearing a too tight black halter top and bright red cotton jeans, and the other a cute short haired blonde wearing a white one piece swimsuit under a pair of tight blue-jeans. However, he decided not to bother when he saw them holding hands and giving each other quick kisses on the lips.

George decided to just ignore them. But as he was staring down at the mass of femininity down on the dance floor, his mouth started to water. He licked a drop of saliva that had dribbled out of his mouth and onto his chin, and hoped nobody saw him drooling like a baby.

"I hope you're not planning to get lucky in here," the dark haired woman said looking straight at him.

"No, I gave up on that idea when I figured out what kind of bar this is," George replied. "But I can fantasize, can't I?"

"That depends." she giggled. "What do you fantasize about?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes," they both said together.

"Well, I'll tell ya." He though about trying to shock them, so he leaned over to them, "I _love_ to give head!"

The two girls suddenly stared back at each other for a moment, and then back at George, "We have a proposition for you!"

"Yeah! What?"

"Our fantasy is to have someone give us head while we make love with each other. You up to it?"

Wow! "Yeah, sure I'm up to it!"

The girls pulled back and whispered to each other for a moment, and then leaned back to George. "Well, actually, we're not too sure about it. We really don't know you or anything."

"Well, I guess I can understand. Though there are _two_ of you to _one_ of me."

The girls conferred once again. "Okay, we'll bring you home with us, but here's the catch. We'll be making love all night long and we can't let a strange guy wander through our place like that."

The blonde, who hadn't said anything to George yet, spoke up, "You gotta' be tied down to the bed while we make love, and we'll use you when we need to. Deal?"

George swallowed. "Now, I'm not so sure about that! I don't know _you_ two at all. How can I know I can trust you?"

"Well, how can _we_ know that we can trust _you_ alone in our place while we make love," said the dark haired girl?

"Yeah, " said the blonde, "you let us tie you, or it's no deal?"

"Well, okay, but how am I going to give you head if I'm tied up?"

"Oh," said the dark haired girl, "we'll take turns squatting over you."

"Don't worry," added the blonde, "you'll like it!"

"Yeah!" said the other.

"Okay, when and where?"

The two girls got up, "Right now! Come with us!"

George followed them out of the bar.

Walking through the parking lot, the dark haired girl said, "By the way, I'm Alex, and this is Jean."

"Oh, and I'm George."

"My car's right over here..."

The three of them all got into Alex's car. George got in the back seat, and the two girls sat in the front. After a short drive, they arrived at an apartment complex and parked. The girls got out and beckoned George to come along. He followed them into one of the buildings, up a flight of stairs, and into their apartment.

"This way, guy," Alex said as the two girls led George into the bedroom. It was a plainly furnished room with a rough pine dresser, two small plain night tables, but what stood out was the large old-fashioned four poster bed.

"Strip down to your shorts," said Jean, "and lie on the bed. Yeah, like that." George undressed as they watched, and made it down to his boxer shorts. He lay down on his back on the bed crosswise with his legs bent over one side at his knees and with the top of his head near the other side.

Alex rooted under the bed and came up with several short lengths of cotton clothesline. "Look," said George, "you really don't have to tie me down. I won't run away. Honest!"

Alex looked at George, "That was the deal, you be tied down or it's no deal."

"Yeah," added Jean, "we don't wanna' worry about you while we're makin' out, y'know!"

"Go ahead then," said George.

Alex tied one rope around his wrist and then to the post at that corner of the bed while Jean tied the other rope around his other wrist and then to the other post. They then tied his ankles to the bed-frame where they hung down from the bed. After double checking their knots, they then left the room.

Listening intently, he couldn't really tell what they were doing. He heard them seem to go into the kitchen because he heard glasses tinkling. He could also hear them talking, but because they were talking softly and because they were in another room, he couldn't make out what they were saying.

A good deal of time went by after that, though George couldn't tell how much. There was no clock in sight. He could still hear soft talk and rustling sounds coming from out in the living room but still couldn't make out what they were saying.

Some more time went by until the girls went into the bathroom together. They were much closer now, but the sound of running water drowned out whatever they were saying to each other, though he seemed to hear occasional shrieks and laughter.

They spent an awful long time in the bathroom, it seemed to George, who was getting incredibly bored with the whole thing by now. He tried to squeeze out of his bonds, but the knots were too tight and wouldn't budge.

They came out of the bathroom and finally came into the bedroom. Lifting his head up, he saw them standing just inside the doorway both completely naked, embracing tightly in a passionate lip lock. They stood so for several unmoving minutes, until they finally started inching toward the bed with their mouths pressed tightly together.

They broke the kiss as they climbed up on the bed. Alex crawled across the bed and got off on the other side and stood overlooking George's head upside down. "Get ready to hold your breath, lover." And she immediately turned around and backed her ass up over George's head and sat on his face.

George looked straight up into the crease in her ass as she lowered her jiggling buns down upon him. He barely got a glimpse of paradise as her ass came down upon his jaw and her mound of thick black pubic hair covered his eyes.

As soon as she had fully sat George's face, her weight was suffocating. Not only could he hardly breathe, but also it was on the verge of being painful. He managed to breathe through his mouth in slow measured breaths, though it was difficult.

Her pussy was already quite wet and flowing, dribbling onto his forehead and down the sides of his head. Exploring with his tongue, the dimple of her asshole directly over his mouth puckered as he licked it. Looking up between her legs, he could barely see anything except the undersides of her breasts pointing straight "up." Beyond her cleavage, he could only see the underside of her chin and into her nostrils that looked huge from down here. She was saying something to Alex, but the sounds were muffled through her body pressing down on his head.

Then, almost immediately, a shadow obscured his vision. He saw another ass hover above the crease between the thighs resting on his brow, and then come down. As his view went completely dark, the weight pressing down on his head seemed to increase tenfold. He then felt Jean wrap her legs around Alex's body resting the heels of her feet on his belly.

This now became genuinely painful! It felt as though his head was being slowly crushed from above by a padded vice! However, the intense pleasure of being sat on by two beautiful and sexy women outweighed the pain as he lay there in ecstasy. He was finding it much harder to breathe with both women on him. He could hear them moaning and grunting and giggling from above. Each time they squirmed, he was able to let a gasp of air in or out. There were times when they sat motionless and the pressure from within his lungs seemed to scream in agony during these bursts of suffocation, but fortunately they were two very aggressive and active women who seemed to like to move around in the throes of lovemaking.

There was no way of telling how long they both sat on George. With the intense heat of flesh pressed against flesh, he was sweating profusely. The salty perspiration, his own and Alex's, were mixing with the flow of pussy juice that continued to flow freely into his mouth. Furthermore, Jean's pussy juice was dribbling out of her cunt, down between Alex's thighs and onto George's forehead.

A burst of light suddenly seemed to blind George as he felt a wave of cool air blow across his forehead and felt that incredible pressure removed off his face. Alex remained seated, but Jean moved off and George could one again see the bottoms of Alex's breasts, between her cleavage, at the bottom of her chin and into her hairy nostrils.

Alex let out a moan as George felt someone tugging at his well-drenched shorts. George's dick had remained hard ever since Alex had first pressed her twat against his face. And then Jean pulled his shorts down to his ankles, and then impaled herself on him.

Immediately after, Alex spun around as though George's nose was a pivot. He now found himself staring directly into Alex's asshole. A little brown dimple, it was. Looking up between the crack between her buns, he could only see blank ceiling. The two girls were apparently both leaning forward to meet each other in passion. Both girls continued to squirm and moan.

Now that her pussy was now directly over his mouth, he played his role as best as he could, exploring here and there with his tongue. He could feel and taste the lump of her clit, and push up into her cunt. The pussy juice was now flowing into his mouth at a noticeable rate, forcing him to swallow frequently. The occasional bitter tasting pubic hair that stuck to his tongue or between his teeth was a minor distraction.

The reduced weight on his face was a great relief as the fear of accidental suffocation vanished. With the pain of crushing weight gone, the experience became even more pleasurable. It was an incredible experience, but he was glad that part was over!

Now, Jean started to slide herself up and down George's rock hard shaft, which made the bed bounce causing Alex to bounce on his face. All this bouncing caused George to fill Jean's pussy to overflowing, despite having cum once or twice already the past half-hour or so.

Alex and Jean continued their energetic passion as before, with immeasurable time passing, as he lay there underneath these two hot-blooded females. Alex began to slide her ass up and down against George's face as the feel, taste, and smell of pussy and asshole mashed themselves into his mouth and nose.

After more undetermined time went by, Alex lifted off George's face, allowing him to see and breathe freely. Alex moved forward and then sat on Jean's lap who was still riding his perpetually hard cock.

Looking up, all George could see then was Alex's back with her long black hair hanging down. He began to feel the crust of dried sweat and pussy juice matted all over his face. Licking his lips, the combined taste of dried pussy juice, sweat, piss, and shit attacked his taste buds.

With Alex now sitting on Jean's lap, this pressed George's cock even deeper into Jean's cunt. He never felt himself so deep inside a woman before! Their hyper movement and squirming made him come and come again.

Finally, the two girls fell off him, and each other, in sheer exhaustion! They continued to caress each other, with their legs draped over George's torso. Thinking it best not to interrupt them now, he remained silent as they concluded their loving and eventually began softly snoring.

George himself soon fell to sleep, despite still being tied, spread eagle, on the bed.

George slept well during the night and woke the next dawn with the morning sun shining through the window onto him. He was about to call out, when Alex entered the room in just a bra and panties, "G'morning, lover! Sleep well?"

"Actually, yes! That was an incredible experience! So, uh, how about untying me now?"

"Actually, no. Jean and I have decided to keep you as our slave."

"What? That wasn't part of our agreement! Besides, you'll have to untie me to let me eat and go to the bathroom."

"Oh no, lover. You'll go potty in this bedpan. It's a small price to pay to have a sex slave."

"And how will I eat? Will you feed me by hand too?"

"Oh, we'll feed you, but not by hand!"

"How will I eat if you don't untie my hands and you don't feed me by hand?"

"We're going to feed you by clit and asshole?"

"Huh? What the hell are you talking about?"

"You've never heard of toilet training? Jean and I are going to give you all the liquid and solid nourishment you need!"

"No way! You can't do that to me!"

George didn't notice that Jean had also just entered the room, wearing a pink bathrobe, "Oh yes we can. In fact," Jean bent one leg slightly and let out a fart, "I just came in to give you your breakfast now."

She lifted her bathrobe and backed her ass over George's head. He could see her anus throbbing as she asked, "Do you want your juice or your sausage first?"

- END -

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers