Two On One

Story Info
Tied-down gal gets it from both sexes.
1.3k words
4.03
99.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised when Brigette actually did call. She asked why I left my phone number on the bill, and I somewhat sheepishly thought that she'd might be interested in having a threesome with Michelle and I.

After a short pause, Brigette said yes, that she'd love to. She found Michelle very attractive and sexy, and that she couldn't wait. I told her where to meet us, and what time. We would be waiting for her...

I told Michelle seconds after getting off of the phone with Brigette. Michelle was happily surprised, and a bit nervous. I guess I was, too. I told Michelle that this was about her and Brigette primarily; I had no problem with sharing her. I asked Michelle if it would be all right to bring my camcorder, so that I could get it all on film. She agreed enthusiastically.

We sat together in the motel room, waiting for Brigette. I admit to being very excited and more than a bit nervous. Michelle was wearing a short red knit skirt, fishnet thigh highs, red stiletto pumps, and a red camisole that was a bit too small for her large, luscious breasts. I had on a pair of jogging shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt.

As we sat and waited, I decided that I couldn't, and began to kiss my Michelle deeply, softly. My hands roamed over her willing flesh, and ended up in between her now-spread legs. Just as I was beginning to probe her sweet box, a knock on the door brought us out of our reverie.

I got up and opened the door. What I was nearly floored me. There stood Brigette, looking nothing like the girl we had just seen not too long ago at the restaurant. She had on a long Spring jacket; no doubt to help hide what she was wearing.

She stood before us in leather thigh boots, fishnets, black Lycra skirt, and a leather bustier that put her ample cleavage on display for all to see. Her hair was a blond-ish red, with copper streaks running through it, and she carried a rather large shoulder bag.

I eagerly let her in, and then we began talking a bit. She told us that she knew what we were doing at the restaurant, and it made her so horny. She tried to watch from the window, but kept getting interrupted...and she found Michelle to be an extremely sexy woman.

I told Brigette that the plans were for her and Michelle to have fun, and that I was going to be behind the camera. I also told her that I may not stay behind the camera, too...and asked if she was OK with that.

She walked over to me and kissed me, nearly sucking my tongue right out of my mouth. I took that as a yes.

It was clear from the moment that Brigette walked into the room that she was going to be the one in charge. She walked slowly over to my Michelle and held out her hands. Michelle took them, and Brigette helped her to her feet. I got the camera in focus, and began recording.

I watched as Brigette and Michelle embraced, then began to kiss. As their tongues worked in each other's mouths, their bodies began to rub and grind into each other. Their hands probed all over, lightly touching the sensitive parts. I was fully erect and wondered if I had the will power to stay out of it...

Brigette told Michelle that she was beautiful, and that she wanted to feel her tongue on her cunt. Michelle immediately knelt down and lifted up the little bit of skirt that barely covered Brigette's clean-shaved pussy, then began to hungrily lick and kiss it.

Brigette groaned and grabbed Michelle's hair, urging her closer. Michelle grabbed hold of Brigette's tight ass and pulled it even closer...

Suddenly, Brigette pushed Michelle away and said that she'd like to go into the bedroom. We agreed, and I moved the camera into the room. As I was setting up, Brigette told Michelle to strip off everything except her hose and shoes. Then she told her to lie on her back, spread-eagle. Brigette retrieved her bag, and took out four leather cuffs with silver chains attached to them. She fastened them to Michelle's ankles and wrists, then anchored the chains to the head and foot boards. Next, she took out a vibrator and showed it to Michelle, who smiled broadly. This was turning out to be a really good time...

Brigette then proceeded to tease my Michelle with the vibrator. She would work it all around the opening of her now-dripping pussy then trail it up to her large, sweet tits. She did this over and over; sometimes slowly, sometimes more deliberately. This was too much for me; I had to get involved somehow...

I went over to the side of the bed opposite the camera, and leaned over to kiss Michelle. Her mouth was a soft and sweet as I remembered it...so warm, so pliant. She expertly sucked on my tongue, the force of her sucking increasing as Brigette worked her over with the vibrator. She was now probing Michelle's cunt with it. I watched out of the corner of my eye as it slowly disappeared in, then reappeared out... it was driving me crazy. I wanted to be the one fucking Michelle, not Brigette...

Brigette told me to move as she got up and straddled Michelle's chest. She turned around so that her front was facing the bottom of the bed, then told me to get another vibrator out of her bag. As I went to get the vibrator, Brigette positioned herself so that she straddled Michelle's face, then leaned forward so that she could now taste her pussy. She told Michelle to start eating her, then told me to get the vibrator lubricated. Just as she bent forward to begin eating Michelle, she told me she wanted the vibrator up her tight ass.

Trembling, I complied. I've never done anything like this before, and wasn't quite sure of the speed or depth I as supposed to use. Brigette's muffled groans told me I was doing it all right...I watched as Brigette lovingly flicked and probed Michelle's sweet, juicy cunt, moaning all the while. She stopped only to re-insert the vibrator into that beautiful pussy.

Michelle's own muffled groans of pleasure were filling the room; I saw her hungrily eat Brigette as she squirmed and writhed in her own ecstasy...at this point, I eased the vibrator all the way up Brigette's ass, and got undressed. No way was I going to stand here and watch anymore. In an eye blink, both Michelle and Brigette came with explosive fury. Michelle's writhing nearly threw Brigette off of her, and Brigette's own orgasm threatened to suffocate Michelle.

As they lay there panting, I unfastened Michelle's ankle restraints, and refastened them to the headboard so that her legs were up over her head. I told Brigette to lick Michelle's asshole, to get it nice and wet. After a few minutes, I moved Brigette away, and mounted my Michelle. Finally.

I pushed my rigid cock up into her tight, sweet asshole and didn't stop till I was all the way up inside her. She gasped a bit, then Brigette began to kiss her mouth and play with her neglected breasts. I pulled out slowly, then pushed back up inside again...Michelle moaned a bit louder, muffled as it was by Brigette's own mouth. Passion carried me away at the point...I watched as a sexy girl kissed my beautiful Michelle as I fucked her up the ass...the energy of the moment carried me with it; I fucked harder and harder...Michelle's moans were getting louder and more urgent...I felt my cock swell up a bit more, then my orgasm overcame me as I pumped what felt like gallons of sperm deep inside my love's ass...