Two Other Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABSTRUSE
ABSTRUSE
127 Followers

“Blue eyes?” she asked. “Blue-gray actually.” said Sandi. “Mine are blue also. When I was able to see, they would get very light in color in bright light, I almost looked like the undead.” She laughed.

“Can I see? It’s not very bright in here.” Jackie apologized, forgetting that she was accustomed to darker surroundings. She took off her glasses and revealed the most incredible blue eyes. “Your eyes are so blue, like the water on one of those tropical islands.” She paused and looked Jackie over completely, “When did it happen, I mean the accident?”

Jackie let out a slight sigh. “Three years ago. A friend and I were coming back from a gig one night, we were a duet, he and I, anyway, and on the way home a truck hit us. The driver had fallen asleep at the wheel. The car spun around and landed up against a tree, he was killed and I ended up in the hospital for a few weeks. End of story.”

“Jackie, I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have asked. I can tell it’s still painful. Was he your lover?”

“No but he was my best friend. We grew up together and had the same love for music. We were forming a band, in fact that night we went to hear a guitarist we hoped to hook up with.” She smiled slightly, “It’s really not so bad, I still have my music, and my friends and I’ve adapted quite well. My other senses are sharper; I can hear, taste and smell much better. That’s how I knew you were attracted to me the night we met.”

Sandi felt embarrassed, “You could tell? I’m so embarrassed, I never reacted to another woman like that.”

“It’s okay, I’m attracted to you also. Don’t be afraid, I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do, except I have to kiss you. Your lips felt incredible.”

She leaned into Sandi and put her hand to her face. Sandi gave into her, letting her lips touch Jackie’s. They were soft and warm, she could taste the wine they had been drinking and she dared to push her tongue into Jackie’s mouth. She felt her give way to Sandi’s probing tongue, letting her own tongue tangle and twirl, sliding along her teeth, to the roof of her mouth. They kissed with such intensity that neither woman wanted it to end.

Suddenly Sandi pulled back and broke their kiss. “I want you to make love to me Jackie, I want you to teach me how to make love to another woman. I really want this to happen, please. Will you?”

“Yes, I want it too, let’s go to the bedroom.” They walked arm in arm to the bedroom where Jackie instructed Sandi to sit on the bed.

“One of us has an unfair advantage, let’s make it even.” She walked over to her dresser and opened one of the drawers pulling out a scarf. She handed it to Sandi, “Here, tie this around your eyes.”

Sandi obeyed and tied the scarf around her eyes. “Can you see anything?” Jackie asked.

“No nothing. “ This twist in the game made Sandi even more aroused. “Good. First we undress one another, then we explore.,” said Jackie.

Jackie reached over to Sandi and ran her hands through her hair and down to her blouse. She began to unbutton her shirt, Sandi in turn reached for Jackie’s t-shirt pulling it out of her skirt and disturbing Jackie long enough to lift it over her head and throw it to the side. She slid her hands to Jackie’s breasts feeling the silky material of her bra. She let her fingers trail along the lace trim, over the smooth cups resting on her hardened nipples before reaching around her back to unhook the strap. Fumbling momentarily in nervous anticipation she undid the hook and let the bra fall. Jackie let her arms down to allow the bra to fall all the way to the floor.

Sandi felt for Jackie’s breasts, cupping them in both hands, running her fingers along her nipples, slightly pinching them until they were stiff, before placing her mouth on one breast. Jackie moaned as she felt Sandi’s tongue lick her nipples lightly, then she held her head in place as Sandi began to gently suck and bite her erect nipple. “That feels so good honey, don’t stop.” Sandi switched to her other breast and repeated the whole process over. Jackie stroked her hair savoring the smell of her shampoo and bent down to kiss the top of her head. “Sweetie, if you keep that up I’m going to be spent before I get a chance to return the favor.”

She pulled Sandi’s head up and began to trail kisses down her face until she reached her lips. She ran her tongue around the outside of her before plunging it into her mouth. Sandi stuck her tongue into Jackie’s mouth where she promptly began to suck on it, and then moved back out to her lips. Jackie then began sucking on her lower lip before gently biting on it then began kissing her again, first on the mouth, down her chin to her neck. Slowly she licked and kissed her way down Sandi’s chest and finished removing her shirt and bra before she began to fondle each breast.

“Sweetie, you have beautiful breasts. So firm and soft, I can smell your perfume between them, I bet they taste as good as they smell.”

She began to lick and suck each breast in turn, flicking her tongue against her rock hard nipples. She them pushed Sandi back on the bed, running her hands along her chest, caressing her breasts, then laying on top of her to take and push her breasts together so she could lick both at once.

“Oh God, no one has ever touched me like this before. Jess was right, women know what women want. “ She in turn ran her hands through Jackie’s hair, she wondered what it must look like to see her dark hair against her light skin as she suckled her breasts. The arousal she felt was so intense, she felt so alive. The blindfold making it more erotic, she noticed things she might not have noticed before, the feel of skin, the smell of perfume and arousal of another woman, the taste of her slightly salty skin.

“I want to be completely naked with you Jackie. I want to feel your whole body against me, on top of me, under me. I want to taste your skin.”

Jackie rolled off of her so they could completely undress. When they were both naked, they embraced, entwining their arms around each other, tenderly kissing, before lying on the bed. Hands began to caress skin, exploring each other, learning each other’s bodies.

Sandi positioned herself over Jackie letting her tongue trail down to her navel, where she stopped to let her tongue twirl and tease in and out before moving down to her mound. She could smell how excited she had made Jackie, never before had she smelled another woman, she never thought she would want to, but now the mixture of sex and perfume was intoxicating.

Running her hands from either side of her hips she let them meet at the point where she could feel the smooth hair that covered Jackie’s pussy. She let her hands glide along either side of her pussy, gently spreading her legs apart. Her fingers began to explore what was lying beneath the soft fur feeling not only the slick wetness that was forming there but also something else. It was a clit ring.

“You’re pierced! Does it really make a difference?” She asked.

“If you keep doing what you’re doing to me, you’ll find out very shortly.” Jackie laughed breathlessly.

“I’m not one to back away from a mystery and this is one I’m looking forward to solving even if it takes all night.”

She put her face into Jackie’s swollen pussy and began to slowly lick around her ring, flicking her tongue against it, paying close attention to her moans and movements. Then she put her mouth over her clit completely, sucking the ring into her mouth she started to tug bringing cries of encouragement from her lover.

“OOOHHH. Please don’t stop, that is sooo good. I can’t hold back much longer, I need to cum. Make me cum my love, please, don’t make me beg anymore.” Jackie was on the verge of total eruption.

Sandi pushed her legs farther apart and inserted her finger into Jackie’s wet hole before she went down on her throbbing clit, using her whole mouth; she sucked and lapped at ring. Moving her finger around inside she found the spot she knew always worked for her when she masturbated, she pushed her finger against that spongy spot sending Jackie into an orgasmic convulsion.

“OH SWEET JESUS!…AAAHHH!!!! …I’M COMING!…I’M COMING!…DON’T….STOP!!!

Jackie felt on fire as the orgasm raced through her body. She couldn’t control her body and had to grip the bedspread to stay in her body.

As her orgasm ebbed, she began to breathe normally. She could feel her lover rubbing her legs, her head resting on her stomach.

Lying there in a pool of sweat she started to laugh. “And you wanted me to teach you how to make love to a woman? I think I’ve been conned, in a good way mind you. Love, you did everything right.”

Sandi moved up to lay beside Jackie, resting her head beneath her neck, she nuzzled and kissed her while her hand reached for Jackie’s hand. She entwined their fingers together, no longer blindfolded; she looked into Jackie’s eyes. “I wish you could see me, that way you could see how sincere I am when I tell you “I love you.” I know I don’t know you long but I feel like I’ve always known you. Does that sound strange?”

With her free hand, Jackie touched her new lover’s face and she began to cry. “I wish I could see you as well, but I can hear in your voice how you feel, and no, it isn’t strange because I feel the same way. I love you as well.”

They kissed lovingly, tenderly, muttering endearments and drifted off to sleep wrapped in each other’s arms, to wake up to a new life together.

ABSTRUSE
ABSTRUSE
127 Followers
12