Two out of Three

Story Info
He's her boss in and out of work.
1.3k words
3.62
18.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack moves like a shark through water, elegant, powerful and with a suggestion of something more dangerous. His olive skin sets his steel blue eyes aflame, those perfect eyes set amongst dark lashes. His age is an enigma, there are soft creases in the skin around his eyes and mouth, they accentuate his magnificent smile and make his face utterly handsome. When he is angered his expressive eyes explode with thunder and his firm lips fix in a solid grimace, the few times I have seen it have sent shivers down my spine and made me imagine how his anger would feel in bed....

The beard on his chin grows so quickly that I am always guessing whether he'll be clean shaven or not, it makes no difference to how much I want him but he does look more bad boy with facial hair and his lips are more pouting somehow. Ah, his lips, I want to nibble on his bottom lip, to slide my tongue over it in search of his hot, talented tongue.

His skin is supple and warm, the muscles beneath are hard and well earned as is his thick neck, which always puts me in mind of an F1 driver.

His shoulders are broad and encased in that firm flesh that I yearn to touch. His arms are strong, as are his hands, those deft hands that make or break me with the slightest stroke. He has held doors for hundreds of women, I wonder how many of those women felt a sudden burst of electricity in their bellies, as I do when I walk through a doorway he patiently waits beside. Chivalry is not dead, it is sexy.

His torso is like a lion's, proud and overwhelming - solid pecs topped with two brown and ever pert nipples, between which a line runs down his abdomen to where a thicket of black hair hides a sleeping beast, whose slumbering head rests between two large orbs. Even now, writing about it, my mouth fills with saliva and my mind is consumed with images of licking, sucking and stroking this beast and the orbs he rests on, I could taste him for hours. When I am permitted the very great pleasure of swallowing his erect cock, I can't help but indulge myself by grabbing his buttocks as he slips in and out of my mouth. His perfect buttocks, round and unyielding, the muscle inside hard as it thrusts his hips into my face and though it is capable of more, each stroke is measured and deliberate.

His thighs are thick and solid, their efforts in assisting his amazing prick to drive deep into me do not go unnoticed, nor the pleasure they bring when they rest between my legs, giving me purchase from which to rock against him and take him even further into me.

Finally, none of the pulses of orgasm he sends through each of my nerves would be possible without his calves and feet, their strength is the foundation of the best sex I have ever had.

His voice is deep and sometimes gravelly, it never fails to start the chain reaction that results in a very hot, wet and horny ache between my legs.

It is sweet torture to hear or see him and not be able to ravage every inch of him. To not be able to have him cum in my mouth or make my fuck-swollen pussy drip with his sweet juice. He is the embodiment of every fantasy I have ever held or daydreamed and he owns my body completely.

I am occasionally touched by guilt, guilt for using his body for my extremely selfish desires. I am addicted to how he makes me feel, feminine, sexy, young and light hearted. The sex is so liberating, there is none of the etiquette that has to be maintained in a romance because there is no romance, no making love because there is no love. It is intoxicating, unadulterated lust and all I want from him is to to ejaculate in me, on me I don't care, I just want to be filthy. He is my secret Adonis and can fuck me sideways any time the mood takes him.

After reading this, it would seem that the mood has taken him this morning as he takes my hand and leads me upstairs. His warm fingers clasp mine and a thrill runs from my hand up my arm. I'm instantly turned on, ready, willing and able. He stops by a bed and turns to face me, his eyes dark and serious. He tilts my head to the left and starts to kiss my neck, he runs his soft, wet tongue up and down my neck before nibbling my ear lobe and running back down to the nape, then he tilts my head to the right and treats the left of my neck to the same sensuous delights. I can feel my nipples harden inside my bra and my heart beat speeds up, as if saying, "I want your cock, I want your cock."

He sits me on the bed and I take off my top, he takes my tits in his hands and kisses my lips, slipping his tongue between them, my tongue seeks his hungrily and they half fight and half play together. His hands travel down my belly and he inserts his fingers into my warm soft cleft, his thumb playing with my clit, rubbing me ever further towards orgasm. I lay back while he stands there, his body shaded perfectly in the low light and whilst he continues his rhythmic strumming, I take his phenomenal appendage in my mouth. Suddenly, there is a new sensation between my legs and as I open my eyes I see his head rising above my thighs and his tongue is investigating my pussy, "Oh God, that's so fucking hot, don't stop, please don't stop, oh shit! Jack!" My voice climbs higher as he licks me into ecstasy and my whole body shudders.

As sweet aftershocks pass through me, I resume my diligent licking and sucking of him, making sure he has a clear view of my lips and tongue running up and down his hard shaft. "Is that what you wanted, Kim? You wanted me to fuck your mouth?" His voice is calm and quiet and yes, this is what I have been craving for days. The feel of his hot, hard skin against my tongue, the tip of him hitting the back of my throat, my saliva overwhelming his balls and the massive reaction this all provokes in him.

I'm aroused all over again, but this time, it will take more than his tongue to placate me. Reading my mind, he bends me over on all fours and thrusts deep into me, he grabs my hips, his fingers slide under the straps of my suspender belt he and pulls me towards him with each stroke and I can feel his huge erection deep inside my very moist hole. He flips me onto my back and places my thigh high boot clad legs over his broad shoulders, my ankles resting by his neck as his balls smack repeatedly against my butt cheeks. I feel tingling from head to toe, a sure indicator that he is about to send me over the edge again. "Where shall I cum, Kim?" he whispers in hot breaths.

"Cum whereever you like, Jack, but I'd love to have you cum drip don my chin..." I am so horny, so close to the apex of pleasure.

Despite my begging, he turns me to one side, "No, you said I could fuck you sideways." his deep voice in my ear. His thigh plants firmly between mine and as his hips move against me, every one of my nerves explodes with a massive orgasm, just as his movements become more frantic and his sweet cock throbs within me.

In all my life I have never craved anything as much as I crave Jack's touch. I am so completely hooked and though I am thoroughly satisfied, like a good meal, I could do it all over again.